Removing unwanted "Auto Complete" addresses from the "To:" field?

There are many occasions when I send out "1 of" e-mails by typing out the
recipient's address in the "To:" field. But then when I starting typing in
another address which has the same first couple of letters, these addresses
appear in the menu. How can I remove these obsolete names/addresses so they
no longer appear in the choices?

THANKS!

0
pilgrim2 (1)

Highlight & hit Delete on them when they appear in the dropdown

"Pilgrim" <pilgrim2@nospam-myrealbox.com> wrote in message
> There are many occasions when I send out "1 of" e-mails by typing out the
> recipient's address in the "To:" field. But then when I starting typing in
> another address which has the same first couple of letters, these
> addresses appear in the menu. How can I remove these obsolete
> names/addresses so they no longer appear in the choices?

0
vince8328 (2732)

Removing unwanted "Auto Complete" addresses from the "To:" field?
There are many occasions when I send out "1 of" e-mails by typing out the recipient's address in the "To:" field. But then when I starting typing in another address which has the same first couple of letters, these addresses appear in the menu. How can I remove these obsolete names/addresses so they no longer appear in the choices? THANKS! Highlight & hit Delete on them when they appear in the dropdown "Pilgrim" <pilgrim2@nospam-myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:uu4W2kUbGHA.3524@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > There are many occasions when...

help!!!
I have cleaned up my address book adresses and yet Auto- Complete is offering me the old adress (and NOT the current one) for a given name. THis is happening for many names in my address book. For example: Address book has Smith, John as jsmith@right.com, and when I start to type Smith in the To: field, it offers me only one autom complete, labeled "Smith, John", so I accept it. THen it fills the field with Smith, John <jsmith@wrong.com>. (this is an old address or one that I received mail from once upon a time). I can even right click on this address in the addre...