Removing Outlook #3

I have a bug in my Outlook 2000, that started a week ago.
Message is "No trasport provider found".

I would like to remove Outlook and reinstall it.  I tried
Add/remove programs, but can't find how to delete Outlook.
0
anonymous (74717)

It means it's corrupted. Try uninstalling office and download the eraser
tool for office from Microsoft.
If that doesn't work, then you will have to go into the registry and delete
all references to Outlook and not Outlook Express.

"Nancy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a bug in my Outlook 2000, that started a week ago.
> Message is "No trasport provider found".
>
> I would like to remove Outlook and reinstall it.  I tried
> Add/remove programs, but can't find how to delete Outlook.

Remove Excel Icon ??

Outlook Spelling checker not working.
we've got a "problem" with the spelling checker within outlook. When a alternative word/ spelling is being proposed the first letter is almost always a capital. Thus, when you change the incorrect word the "replace- word" will begin with a capital, although it is likely to be in the middle of a sentence. When we remove the custom.dic (D:\Documents and Settings\ %username%\Application Data\Microsoft\Proof\ ) things return to normal. But as soon as you add words to the list (and a new custom.dic is created) the problem reoccurs. ...

Removal

Remove lines with +++

Recurring Bill - every 3 weeks
Hello, one of my recurring payments has frequency every 3 weeks. Is it possible to schedule it in Money? thanks, Vadim Rapp Only thing I can think of is to make up three separate MONTHLY payments occurring at three different dates each month (like the 1st of each month, 8th, 15th........etc.). "Vadim Rapp" <vr@nospam.myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:%23q$jNA9iIHA.4320@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > one of my recurring payments has frequency every 3 weeks. Is it possible > to schedule it in Money? > > thanks, > Vadim Rapp > > > ...

Opening Outlook causes open Word
Hello Folks!! I have a user that he opens Outlook 2003 and this action cause that Microsoft Word's Windows open without reason. Could somebody help me, please? Thanks in advance!! is he using word as his editor? Does he have any addins for word? When outlook loads word to use it as the editor, the addin could be trying to load and cause word to open completely. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlookt...

3 hole punched paper and excel spreadsheets
Help! Excel non-user needs to know how to set up spread sheets to shift tables to print on 3 hole punced paper. Our Excel guru is out having a baby! Can You help? Running Excel 2002. Thanks, Carl *** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com *** Add a newsgroup interface to your website today. On the print preview. Click the margins button. At the top border, there are small black tabs (margin tabs). If you drag the margin tabs over slightly, you may be able to get everything you want on the page. If it doesn't work exit the workbook but don't save the changes. Anywho, make a back...

How to Remove SRS

Confusion between outlook calendar and "original calendar"
I am using the outlook connector to retrieve my hotmail email from outlook (2007). Calendar works fine in outlook, however when I accept a meeting request from someone the appointment gets stored in my "original calendar". I'd like to delete the "original calendar", but outlook won't let me. Alternatively I'd like to get meeting appointments to be stored in my outlook calendar. When I look at Windows Live calendar it of course only has the "original calendar". Suggestions on how to get back to a single unfied calendar ? Your "...

Outlook 2007 Not Shutting Down
Outlook 2007 12.0.6014.5000 MSO 12.0.6017.5000 WinXP Home SP2 Office Professional 2007 When I exit/close Outlook 2007, it disappears from the task bar, but when I use Task Manager to look at the processes it still shows up there. That is interfering with the running of my nightly backups because the .pst files are still open and my backup program won't back them up. I have to manually use Task Manager to end the OUTLOOK.EXE process. I notice that there are still some I/Os going on when I terminate it. That makes me afraid that terminating the process might do something to corrupt the fil...

remove Fax from address book?

Security Vulnerability in Outlook 2007 email Encryption
I am using Outlook 2007 and Vista Ultimate. When someone with whom I have exchanged digital ID's with sends me an encrypted e-mail and I attempt a straight-forward "Reply To" there is an error message "Microsoft Outlook had problems encrypting this message ... recipients had missing or invalid certificates, or conflicting or unsupported encryption capabilities". The choices offered are to send unencrypted or to cancel. However, send unencrypted doesn't work. So then if I save the "Reply To" as a draft, restart Outlook, and then send the draf...

Removing an item from menu

Outlook still in memory under XP
Can anyone tell me how to get Outlook to really exit under XP? I close it but it's still listed in the task manager. Jim Thames wrote: > Can anyone tell me how to get Outlook to really exit under XP? I close it > but it's still listed in the task manager. > > Ctrl/Alt/Del click on "Processes" tab, select desired image name, click "End Process". Jim Thames wrote: > Can anyone tell me how to get Outlook to really exit under XP? I > close it but it's still listed in the task manager. It does not seem to do that for me. Are you sure i...

Need to remove selected characters

Hotmail View In Outlook 2003
After setting up the Hotmail account in Outlook 2003, I couldn't send & receive any mail from the Hotmail server. Here the error message : 'The server does not support the required HTTP methods. The Server responded 'Not Implemented' My setting for the Ouulook with hotmail are as below : Server Type : HTTP HTTP Mail Service Proviser : Hotmail Server URL : http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp (which is grey off after I select Hotmail. Connection : Connect using my LAN I appreciate if someone can help me on this. Thanks. ...

Help with outlook connector
Hi everyone.. I have outlook connector in Outlook 2007 linked with a Hotmail account. (@hotmail.com) I created a brand new contacts list in Outlook and it syncs perfectly to my Nokia N81. What I am trying to do now is the following: When I add some information ie. birthdays, anniversaries, profice pictures phone numbers ETC. I want it to update onto the www.hotmail.com site so that if my computer crashes (touch wood it doesn't) I will have a backup that I can retrieve from anywhere in the world. But when I send/recieve in outlook and then goto the website some of the info...

Outlook express attachments.
i have trouble opening some of the attatchments on my email. some come up and i can open them but others show up but i cant access them. please can someone help its driving me mad. Tools | Options | Security... -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! <GAZTOOL@BLUEYONDER.CO.uk> wrote in message news:028801c3a963$5e9ade10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > i have trouble opening some of the attatchments on my > e...

Crystal Reports #3
Does anyone have code that they could share with me on launching Crystal Reports from GP8.0 using VBA Modifier? Thanks Rick Rick, I have some knowledge on launching Crystal from several VB and VBA programs. I would be happy to help if you could be a little more specific about what you mean "using a VBA modifier" I am currently faced with the task of importing invoices into Great Plains and would love to "trade" any help I can provide you for guidance on which tables I need to update, etc. Gene Oshinsky Integration Services Jadeon Inc. Rick Gittins wrote: > D...

Outlook 2003 and Macro
Hello, I am trying to get a printing icon in outlook which allows me to print to another printer other than the 'default' printer. I managed to do this with Word using the following Macro: Sub staffColour() Dim sCurrentPrinter As String sCurrentPrinter = ActivePrinter ActivePrinter = "//server_machine/colour printer" Application.PrintOut FileName:="" ActivePrinter = sCurrentPrinter End Sub My problem is that the command << Application.PrintOut FileName:="" >> does not work in Outlook. Anyone knows which commands will print i...

Territories
Please can we have a solution to the problem of not allowing users to be assigned to more than one territory. I have Support Team members who manage more than one territory and would like to be able to split up the territories in CRM. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub