Removing downloaded headers

Hi, I downloaded a whole bunch of headers from my server, but now I'd like
to remove them (not process them for server-side deletion). How can I do
this? (It must not involve processing the headers in any way because
Outlook crashes whenever I do that...see <Xns9549BA876E843yangstaoverbored@
207.46.248.16>.) Thanks.
0
publicNO (12)

Outgoing msg header problem
Having recently switched to Outlook 2003 for my mail, I can't send mail to certain mailing lists (they bounce)... msgs to private receipients appear to arrive ok. Contact with my ISP reveals "This can be caused by a malformed header in the message you are trying to send." Checking in Outlook > any outgoing msg > right click > Options, I find that the 'Internet headers' of all my outgoing msgs are blank. Could that be the problem? Does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks, Astrid ...

Remove Excel Icon ??

Removal

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Duplicate e-mail messages 2000 downloaded in outlook, there must be a solution
I recently installed Microsoft Office XP and downloaded all of the service packs and patches to Office (including Outlook 2002). Almost every time I reboot and even sometimes reload outlook, Outlook will keep downloading the same messages into my folders from the e-mail server of each account. I have "leave a copy" on server checked for most of my counts. Is their a solution to this problem? This could be because of firewall settings so that a confirmation of receiving cannot be send back to the smtp server. Disable the firewall for a while and see if the problem is gone. Hope this...

Need to remove selected characters

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

Pending Charges won't download
When I update accounts in MS Money 2005, everything except the pending charges download just fine. I would like to see the pending charges, too, as they are the most recent uses of the debit card... Is there a way to get those to download without having to wait a few days for them to post? When I log onto the bank's website, the charges show on the account activity page as "pending" in thedate column--other than that they look just like all the other charges.... This may depend on the financial institution. Pending charges from my bank do not dowload in to Money 03....

Adding and removing removable drives

how to remove print option in a particular excel file
how to remove print option in a particular excel file You can do this Copy this event in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub If you want to remove the print icon post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7859E37-2534-4E83-8F71-B9C3CF5C37BA@microsoft.com... > how to remove print option in a particular excel file ...

Removing Synchronised Contacts
We've a number of client pcs that have been installed with the Outlook Client pointing to a user acceptance test (UAT) system. The Outlook client has synchronized CRM contacts into their Outlook Contacts folder. How can we remove the UAT contacts? I tried to do a Find in Outlook to find the CRM specific contacts, but you don't seem to be able to find the CRM user defined fields? Strange. Any thoughts? You can see the custom CRM fields on an contact view. Choose a contact view that lists the records in a table form, such as 'Phone List'. Then, choose to customize ...

Remove & Reinstall Outlook 2003
Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP Professional on my new computer. Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook 2003? Thanks. J J Kendel <jkendel2002@yahoo.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP > Professional on my new computer. Really? 2003? Office XP typically includes Outlook 2002. >Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook >2003? Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs. Find Office and click "Change". Remove the Outlook part. Reboot. Go back to that point and add it back in again. -...

Removing BINS
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0072_01CA379C.F0CAF860 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have some thousand of BINS; creating so many problems while doing the = cycle counts because they have zero Qty. on Hand and Zero Beginning = Qty.. when I do the scheduling, I get hundreds of page of report with = zero on hand data. Now as per KB 874145, if there is ZERO on-hand and there is no un-posted = TRX and these bins are not assigned default BINS, these can be deleted. = Guess. No I have use...

User removed from Webport folder access
Hi, Whenever a report is published to Webport, some users would be automatically removed from folders which they have previously been granted access. In every of these cases, we have to delete the user ID, create them again, then assign them to the folders. Does anyone know what's the cause of this problem, and how we can rectify it without having to re-create the user ID, or to prevent this from happening in the first place? We are using Webport 6.5 with Great Plains 7.5 on Windows 2000 SP4. Thanks in advance! ...

Event when removable drived added/removed
Is there an event that I can subscribe to, to get notified when a removable drive is added or removed? Thanks LS "Lloyd Sheen" <a@b.c> wrote in news:#Xols58hKHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl: > Is there an event that I can subscribe to, to get notified when a > removable drive is added or removed? Assume all removables are USB today. :-) Start here: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/system/DriveDetector.aspx This is a wrapper project for the Windows libraries that work with these drives. Peace and Grace, -- Gregory A. Beamer (MVP) Twitter...

Photo album download
Can I download all the pictures in a photo album at the same time instead of having to download one by one? I know how to do it for Facebook photo albums by using a add-on application for Firefox, but it doesn't work for other photo albums. Thanks in advance to anyone who may help. As June Allyson used to say, "Depends." Ada wrote: > Can I download all the pictures in a photo album at the same time instead > of > having to download one by one? I know how to do it for Facebook photo > albums by using a add-on application for Firefox, but it doesn'...