removes email text

I just installed Outlook 2007.  It is removing email text from some email
forwards.  Is there some setting in Outlook to disable this?

Thank you,

Gary

0
gary2181 (7)

outlook does not have setting to remove text. its either the result of
malformed html or a firewall or antispam scanner.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Gary Miller" <gary@lucero.com> wrote in message
> I just installed Outlook 2007.  It is removing email text from some email
> forwards.  Is there some setting in Outlook to disable this?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Gary

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Some email not being delivered
I send out an email to my distribution list and a few of the recipients who have SBCGlobal and Pacbell email accounts do not recieve the emails. However, some sbcglobal and pacbell recipients do. On the other hand, the few who are not recieving distribution list emails CAN recieve emails if they are sent directly to that user (not through the distribution list). My distribution list has 400 recipients of various ISP domains. How can I track the problem down? Talking to pabell/sbc/AT&T is useless as they won't do anyting to help me fix the problem. Is the issue on my end? Hi L...

Removal

Remove Excel Icon ??

Remove lines with +++

Workflow email off of custom entity
I am trying to create a workflow that sends email to a lead on the creation of an attached, custom entity. My specific case is: internet user requests information from the website. They sign up to receive the information, and what they enter on the sign-up gets put into a lead. They then request a specific item, and this gets placed into a custom entity in CRM. Now, when the custom entity is created, I want to trigger an email to be sent to the person that just requested it, which is stored on the lead. This would work if I could call a manual workflow as a subprocess from a different ent...

why text only on my in-coming emails?
why am I getting text only on my in-coming emails? Hello Happy, What version of Outlook are you using? -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenote.html > why am I getting text only on my in-coming emails? > Do you have the option set to read all standard mail in plain text? It's under Tools > Options > Email Options. -Peter "Happy Jack" <Happy Jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B76EED14-D933-4379-A75C-145590477C86@microsoft.com... > why am...

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

Hints/tips text block for Word
I need a text block for hints/tips to slot into body text, preferably with a symbol like a lightbulb or pointing hand. Thanks You could define a style using the lightbulb or pointing hand as a "picture bullet." Or you can anchor a graphic to a paragraph in a dedicated style and save the empty (or dummy) paragraph as an AutoText entry (building block in Word 2007). -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Ciceronian" <Ciceronian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B59E0C...

Removing an item from menu

Security Vulnerability in Outlook 2007 email Encryption
I am using Outlook 2007 and Vista Ultimate. When someone with whom I have exchanged digital ID's with sends me an encrypted e-mail and I attempt a straight-forward "Reply To" there is an error message "Microsoft Outlook had problems encrypting this message ... recipients had missing or invalid certificates, or conflicting or unsupported encryption capabilities". The choices offered are to send unencrypted or to cancel. However, send unencrypted doesn't work. So then if I save the "Reply To" as a draft, restart Outlook, and then send the draf...

Need to remove selected characters

Excel TEXT formatting
Hello, I want to use TEXT function in excel to format a number like -99.9854 to xxxxxx-99.9854 where 6 x's are 6 trailing white spaces. The number is in the range -99999.9999 to -0.9999. Any body can help please? KIS On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:15:50 -0700 (PDT), kis <kisitanggang@gmail.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I want to use TEXT function in excel to format a number like -99.9854 >to xxxxxx-99.9854 where 6 x's are 6 trailing white spaces. The number >is in the range -99999.9999 to -0.9999. Any body can help please? > >KIS > > > > Maybe it&#...

Borders on text boxes do not show??
I cannot make the text box borders show no matter what I do. When I select a color for the text box borders it will not show in the selection box, nor will it show on the page I am editing. It will however print properly. The same occurs when I place a rectangle or any other shape on the page - no border can be shown. Actually, so shading or fill color is shown either. Any suggestions?? Did you find a solution to this, Dave. I have same problem "Dave" wrote: > I cannot make the text box borders show no matter what I do. When I select a > color for the text box bord...

Sending 4 emails
I have outlook 2007, when I send 1 e-mail it says that it is sending 4 0f 4 . How do I see if it is sending something in the background? Thank you for any help. Mezani, you wrote on Thu, 13 May 2010 06:31:00 -0700: > I have outlook 2007, when I send 1 e-mail it says that it is sending 4 > 0f 4 . How do I see if it is sending something in the background? This article should help: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/deletereadreceipt.htm -- Best Regards Christian Goeller MVP - MS Outlook http://www.outlookfaq.net "Mezani" <Mezani@discussions.micros...

reformat text in a cell
I have 2000+ cells that look like this: UK00001 Geddy Lee 2112 Bytor Ln GLENVIEW, IL 60025-1522 Is there a simple way to add a space after each line? right now when i paste it into a word doc, it shows like this : UK00001 Geddy Lee2112 Bytor LnGLENVIEW, IL 60025-1522 I would like to REFORMAT every cell to look like this with spaces in between to make it readable: UK00001 Geddy Lee 2112 Bytor Ln GLENVIEW, IL 60025-1522 any suggestions? ...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

Outlook email not sending
My emails from Microsoft Outlook are not being sent. They just stay in the outbox. I have been receiving the following error message: Task 'mail.comcast.net - Sending' reported error (0x8004210B) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I receive emails with no problem. Any suggestions on what I need to do to get my emails to send? Nat ...

How to jump to the next text box ?
Hi, I have the following scenario: I have several text boxes in each text box must be filled up to 5 characters (letters and numbers) How to jump to the next text box automatically after filling the 5 characters ?????? I try with the following code but is not working well: Private Sub txt1_Change() On Error Resume Next Me.Refresh Me.txt1.SelStart = Me.txt1 - 1 If Len(Me.txt1) >= 5 Then Me.txt2.SetFocus End If End Sub Me.txt1 <<<< First Text box Me.txt2 <<<< Second text box etc...... any help will be wellcome ! -- Message posted via http://www.access...