remove tiled mode in outlook 2003

I can't seem to get rid of tiled mode in outlook 2003 when creating a
background
stationery. I'm trying to create a good looking email that is not too large
a file in outlook.

you need to put the image in a table to keep it from tiling.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I can't seem to get rid of tiled mode in outlook 2003 when creating a
> background
> stationery. I'm trying to create a good looking email that is not too
> large
> a file in outlook.

0
Diane

Outlook Spelling checker not working.
we've got a "problem" with the spelling checker within outlook. When a alternative word/ spelling is being proposed the first letter is almost always a capital. Thus, when you change the incorrect word the "replace- word" will begin with a capital, although it is likely to be in the middle of a sentence. When we remove the custom.dic (D:\Documents and Settings\ %username%\Application Data\Microsoft\Proof\ ) things return to normal. But as soon as you add words to the list (and a new custom.dic is created) the problem reoccurs. ...

BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop, M105 S3004 with Windows Media (XP) installed. 1G RAM 2.0Ghz cpu which has had it's share of problems.. mostly related to design issues I think, overheating video chip, but a fan under the unit seems to have fixed that.... but I digress, sorry. I just installed Avast v5.0 on all my computers last night after the initial unit I tried it on worked fine for a couple of days.. this laptop was the last one I had to update and I'm not sure now if it was rebooting on it's own before that or not... but it started simply rebooting cyc...

Remove Excel Icon ??

Removal

Remove lines with +++

Opening Outlook causes open Word
Hello Folks!! I have a user that he opens Outlook 2003 and this action cause that Microsoft Word's Windows open without reason. Could somebody help me, please? Thanks in advance!! is he using word as his editor? Does he have any addins for word? When outlook loads word to use it as the editor, the addin could be trying to load and cause word to open completely. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlookt...

How to Remove SRS

Confusion between outlook calendar and "original calendar"
I am using the outlook connector to retrieve my hotmail email from outlook (2007). Calendar works fine in outlook, however when I accept a meeting request from someone the appointment gets stored in my "original calendar". I'd like to delete the "original calendar", but outlook won't let me. Alternatively I'd like to get meeting appointments to be stored in my outlook calendar. When I look at Windows Live calendar it of course only has the "original calendar". Suggestions on how to get back to a single unfied calendar ? Your "...

Outlook 2007 Not Shutting Down
Outlook 2007 12.0.6014.5000 MSO 12.0.6017.5000 WinXP Home SP2 Office Professional 2007 When I exit/close Outlook 2007, it disappears from the task bar, but when I use Task Manager to look at the processes it still shows up there. That is interfering with the running of my nightly backups because the .pst files are still open and my backup program won't back them up. I have to manually use Task Manager to end the OUTLOOK.EXE process. I notice that there are still some I/Os going on when I terminate it. That makes me afraid that terminating the process might do something to corrupt the fil...

remove Fax from address book?

Security Vulnerability in Outlook 2007 email Encryption
I am using Outlook 2007 and Vista Ultimate. When someone with whom I have exchanged digital ID's with sends me an encrypted e-mail and I attempt a straight-forward "Reply To" there is an error message "Microsoft Outlook had problems encrypting this message ... recipients had missing or invalid certificates, or conflicting or unsupported encryption capabilities". The choices offered are to send unencrypted or to cancel. However, send unencrypted doesn't work. So then if I save the "Reply To" as a draft, restart Outlook, and then send the draf...

Outlook still in memory under XP
Can anyone tell me how to get Outlook to really exit under XP? I close it but it's still listed in the task manager. Jim Thames wrote: > Can anyone tell me how to get Outlook to really exit under XP? I close it > but it's still listed in the task manager. > > Ctrl/Alt/Del click on "Processes" tab, select desired image name, click "End Process". Jim Thames wrote: > Can anyone tell me how to get Outlook to really exit under XP? I > close it but it's still listed in the task manager. It does not seem to do that for me. Are you sure i...

Removing an item from menu

Hotmail View In Outlook 2003
After setting up the Hotmail account in Outlook 2003, I couldn't send & receive any mail from the Hotmail server. Here the error message : 'The server does not support the required HTTP methods. The Server responded 'Not Implemented' My setting for the Ouulook with hotmail are as below : Server Type : HTTP HTTP Mail Service Proviser : Hotmail Server URL : http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp (which is grey off after I select Hotmail. Connection : Connect using my LAN I appreciate if someone can help me on this. Thanks. ...

Need to remove selected characters

Help with outlook connector
Hi everyone.. I have outlook connector in Outlook 2007 linked with a Hotmail account. (@hotmail.com) I created a brand new contacts list in Outlook and it syncs perfectly to my Nokia N81. What I am trying to do now is the following: When I add some information ie. birthdays, anniversaries, profice pictures phone numbers ETC. I want it to update onto the www.hotmail.com site so that if my computer crashes (touch wood it doesn't) I will have a backup that I can retrieve from anywhere in the world. But when I send/recieve in outlook and then goto the website some of the info...

Outlook express attachments.
i have trouble opening some of the attatchments on my email. some come up and i can open them but others show up but i cant access them. please can someone help its driving me mad. Tools | Options | Security... -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! <GAZTOOL@BLUEYONDER.CO.uk> wrote in message news:028801c3a963$5e9ade10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > i have trouble opening some of the attatchments on my > e...

Outlook 2003 and Macro
Hello, I am trying to get a printing icon in outlook which allows me to print to another printer other than the 'default' printer. I managed to do this with Word using the following Macro: Sub staffColour() Dim sCurrentPrinter As String sCurrentPrinter = ActivePrinter ActivePrinter = "//server_machine/colour printer" Application.PrintOut FileName:="" ActivePrinter = sCurrentPrinter End Sub My problem is that the command << Application.PrintOut FileName:="" >> does not work in Outlook. Anyone knows which commands will print i...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

How do I force Outlook 2007 to connect to the server?
I am running Outlook 2007 and am on a trip connected to the internet in the hotel and to my company's network via VPN. When i open Outlook, it shows that it is working offline and I cannot find a way to change it. I've checked the email settings and it seems to find the server just fine, but will not change from being "offline." WTF? Within OL, File>Offline? "Tom S." <Tom S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F8EEB36-AB95-48BE-B1C1-2AFFEBF44B3D@microsoft.com... >I am running Outlook 2007 and am on a trip connected to the internet...

Inserting an excel spreadsheet into a task in outlook 2007
I open up a task in outlook and then rightclick in the task field there by availing myself to the ribbon commands. Then I click on the "Insert" command tab and then select Table, then click on the down arrow and select excel spreadsheet. And when click on excel spreadsheet I get a dialogue box "The program used to create this object is excel. The program is not installed on you computer (but it is). To edit this object you must install a program to edit this object." Looking for answers -- Wave Hunter Did you install Outlook and Excel from the same Offi...

excel 2003 #20
How do I use the voice recognition? http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/biztools/article.php/10730_2241211_2 -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "mlhart" <mlhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E774E80-1499-47D6-8412-1FE46896409F@microsoft.com... > How do I use the voice recognition? Sorry, replied to wrong post "Niek Otten" <nicolaus@xs4all.nl> wrote in message news:OVfK93ruEHA.1392@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/biztools/article.php/10730_2241211_2 > > -- > > Ki...