Outlook mail inbox now has headers that tell you what day the the email was
sent.  I find this visually annoying.  Each emailalready has the time and day
it was sent.  I don't need the daily titles in the midst of the list of
emails. How do I make them go away?
0
silky (1)

I think you are talking about OL 2003 & the Arrange in Groups setting. Change
it in View, Arrange by, uncheck Show in Groups.

"silky" wrote:

> Outlook mail inbox now has headers that tell you what day the the email was
> sent.  I find this visually annoying.  Each emailalready has the time and day
> it was sent.  I don't need the daily titles in the midst of the list of
> emails. How do I make them go away?
0
Mary1 (682)