remove attachment on reply

Some how I have set my outlook to save the replying email as an atachment and
I would prefer it just be in the text form like before. Apparently I changed
something or hit something that did this and I wold like to fix it.

To delete attachments from messages in Outlook:

Double-click on the desired message to open it in its own window.
Click on the attachment you want to remove with the right mouse button.
Select Remove from the menu.
Close the message window.
Click OK in the Do you want to save changes? dialog.

calender, items, reaccuring, wrote:
>Some how I have set my outlook to save the replying email as an atachment and
>I would prefer it just be in the text form like before. Apparently I changed
>something or hit something that did this and I wold like to fix it.

Shawn76
5/13/2010 7:05:39 PM
Please include your version of Outlook, type of mail account, and your O/S
so that troubleshooting can be performed.

--

Kathleen Orland

<calenderitemsreaccuring@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Some how I have set my outlook to save the replying email as an atachment
and
> I would prefer it just be in the text form like before. Apparently I
changed
> something or hit something that did this and I wold like to fix it.

0
Orland

Remove Excel Icon ??

How to search attachments ?
My antivirus program (Symantec) says there are infected attachments, but does not tell me exactly where and is not able to delete them because they are embedded in their respective e-mail messages. I only get the names of these attachments. How can I search the Outlook folders and archives on the basis of the attachment names ? There is no such option in Outlook's search feature. All help welcome. Thanks ! Claude-Albert ...

Removal

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Can't Reply to a Message using OWA
I am using Outlook Web Acces from home. When I try to reply to a message, PowerPoint launches. From there I end up in an endless loop of errors. What's wrong? A. ...

Need to remove selected characters

Outlook express attachments.
i have trouble opening some of the attatchments on my email. some come up and i can open them but others show up but i cant access them. please can someone help its driving me mad. Tools | Options | Security... -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! <GAZTOOL@BLUEYONDER.CO.uk> wrote in message news:028801c3a963$5e9ade10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > i have trouble opening some of the attatchments on my > e...

OWA attachments #4
Hello, is it possible to monitor attachments sent by user through OWA? For example: I want to know, what files were sent by any user (file name, possibly file size). I have one Exchange 2003 back end server, one exchange 2003 front end server and OWA publishing on ISA 2004. Thanks for any idea. Ondrej Kocourek "Ondrej Kocourek" <koci@seznam.cz> wrote: >is it possible to monitor attachments sent by user through OWA? For example: >I want to know, what files were sent by any user (file name, possibly file >size). > >I have one Exchange 2003 back end se...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

O2003
Finally switched from OE to Outlook 2003 so I can sync with PDA. Not impressed at all so far for many reasons I just send myself an email with .jpg attachements and the only way I can view them is by opening them up in a separate application. OE did this sooo nicely regardless of the format. TIA, Frank Not a feature of Outlook. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head-scratching, MASTERCHIEF a...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

Cannot open msg attachments
I'm using Outlook 2003 and recently I cannot open msg attachments. Othe attachments, word, excel, etc work fine. I have tried creating a ne profile, detect and repair and re-installing Office (including Outloo 2003). I continue the get the same error � Messaging Interface Returne an Unknown Error � I can save the attached message file to my deskto and then can open. This applies for html or plain text formatte message. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks, Da -- Dan4337Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup acces ...

Adding and removing removable drives

attachment question #3
should be easy but I can't find the answer. When I receive and open an email with an attachment - I can see the title of the attachment but I can't find the type (e.g., exe, txt). A right click just gives options like Open or copy. How can I tell what type of attachment it is before I open it? Open Windows Explorer - tools, folder options, view tab. Untick 'hide file extensions for known file types'. old guy wrote: > should be easy but I can't find the answer. > When I receive and open an email with an attachment - I can see the > title of the attachment but...

how to remove print option in a particular excel file
how to remove print option in a particular excel file You can do this Copy this event in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub If you want to remove the print icon post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7859E37-2534-4E83-8F71-B9C3CF5C37BA@microsoft.com... > how to remove print option in a particular excel file ...

Removing Synchronised Contacts
We've a number of client pcs that have been installed with the Outlook Client pointing to a user acceptance test (UAT) system. The Outlook client has synchronized CRM contacts into their Outlook Contacts folder. How can we remove the UAT contacts? I tried to do a Find in Outlook to find the CRM specific contacts, but you don't seem to be able to find the CRM user defined fields? Strange. Any thoughts? You can see the custom CRM fields on an contact view. Choose a contact view that lists the records in a table form, such as 'Phone List'. Then, choose to customize ...

Remove & Reinstall Outlook 2003
Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP Professional on my new computer. Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook 2003? Thanks. J J Kendel <jkendel2002@yahoo.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP > Professional on my new computer. Really? 2003? Office XP typically includes Outlook 2002. >Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook >2003? Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs. Find Office and click "Change". Remove the Outlook part. Reboot. Go back to that point and add it back in again. -...