Remove a third party (PDF) toolbar item from Outlook's Untitled message toolbar

How does one remove a third party (Adobe PDF) toolbar item
from Outlook's Untitled message toolbar permanently.
Where is this info stored?
0
anonymous (74722)

sounds like you have Adobe Acrobat installed. Why not simply un-install it.

Hope this is useful to you.  Let us know.

rms

SBCM wrote:
> How does one remove a third party (Adobe PDF) toolbar item
> from Outlook's Untitled message toolbar permanently.
> Where is this info stored?
0
rmschne1 (174)

Outlook Spelling checker not working.
we've got a "problem" with the spelling checker within outlook. When a alternative word/ spelling is being proposed the first letter is almost always a capital. Thus, when you change the incorrect word the "replace- word" will begin with a capital, although it is likely to be in the middle of a sentence. When we remove the custom.dic (D:\Documents and Settings\ %username%\Application Data\Microsoft\Proof\ ) things return to normal. But as soon as you add words to the list (and a new custom.dic is created) the problem reoccurs. ...

Remove Excel Icon ??

No Labels for Assembly Items = Completely Unacceptable
The longer I use RMS, the more this bothers me. The Label Wizard even offers an Item Selection criteria option for Assembly Items. The trouble is that it doesn't work! It's apparent that design intent did exist for printing labels for assembly items. Riddle me this, Microsoft: how long will I wait before I get the functionality you so obviously intended? What is the point of even having an assembly item if I can't print a label for it? I beg you. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top. Give me labels for assembly items!!! My frustration runneth over, Tom -- The wor...

Removal

Outlook 2003 EMail Notification
I just installed Windows XP SP2, and switched to Firefox, and now when I receive e-mails in Outlook I do not receive any sound notification when e-mails are received. I did check the Sounds in the Control Panel, and I do have the Windows default with the correct wav file. Any ideas why I don't receive sound notification at all? Thanks, Steve Have you tried reinstalling Office Sounds? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scrat...

how to get notified from the webpage to toolbar
Hi I am creating an IE Toolbar using ATL,COM and WTL without using MFC.Now I wanr to add a feature that whenever an user will sign in or signoff from a particular site(suppose yahoo.com),the buttons on the toolbar will be changed.Like yahoo.After a valid sign in this toolbar will have different buttons and after signout it will have different buttons,everything like yahoo toolbar.these buttons will allow the user to go to his personal pages as well as they will be having drop down menus which will be populated dynamically by latest alerts or news.Can anybody tell me how to proceed?Should I c...

Message headers
All, I have a strange problem im loosing spam score's as messages are passed from my exchange 5.5 server to my exchange 2003 server. Currently we use a mcafee appliance to to stamp a spam score in the message header from there the message delivers to the exchange 5.5 server, and if the recipient is not on that server it delivers to the exchange 2003 server both are in the same administrative group. Exchange 5.5 headers contain the spam score. Exchange 2003 headers do not contain the spam score. Any ideas ? Thanks ~BB "Brian B" <BrianB@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

VCF Files in Outlook 2000
I am unable to save any Contact's details as a VCF file, I get the error message that "Can't open the file, it may not exist or may be opened by another program or I don't have permissions. This is on my home computer running Win98SE. I would be grateful for some help. Neil McMullen Please reply to Group as my email is fake. ...

Remove lines with +++

Sounds in html messages
WinXP Pro w/ SP2 and all of the latest updates, patches, hotfixes from the Windows Update Site. Outlook2k3 w/ all of the latest updates, patches, hotfixes from the Office Update Site. Whenever I receive an email in Outlook2k3 and look at the html for that email the bgsound tag points to something similar to "cid:(long string of alpha-numeric)@(xxx)" Where is this file stored? I've done searches for these types of files and the computer never finds that long, cryptic file. Where is it? Thanks in advance for any help! :-) In the mailbox store. (e.g. if you are a pop3...

How to Remove SRS

pdf file into a publisher document?
Can I place or import a pdf file into a Publisher document? I receive tables and other materials that I either scan or are already in pdf. You could make a gif file of the pdf file or scan the pdf file creating a Word file and then do a copy and paste into Publisher. -- Don Vancouver, USA "cthrail" <cthrail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6E69A19-D2FD-437E-8CCC-128A67AAA92F@microsoft.com... > Can I place or import a pdf file into a Publisher document? I receive tables > and other materials that I either scan or are already in pdf. If the PD...

Confusion between outlook calendar and "original calendar"
I am using the outlook connector to retrieve my hotmail email from outlook (2007). Calendar works fine in outlook, however when I accept a meeting request from someone the appointment gets stored in my "original calendar". I'd like to delete the "original calendar", but outlook won't let me. Alternatively I'd like to get meeting appointments to be stored in my outlook calendar. When I look at Windows Live calendar it of course only has the "original calendar". Suggestions on how to get back to a single unfied calendar ? Your "...

Outlook 2007 Not Shutting Down
Outlook 2007 12.0.6014.5000 MSO 12.0.6017.5000 WinXP Home SP2 Office Professional 2007 When I exit/close Outlook 2007, it disappears from the task bar, but when I use Task Manager to look at the processes it still shows up there. That is interfering with the running of my nightly backups because the .pst files are still open and my backup program won't back them up. I have to manually use Task Manager to end the OUTLOOK.EXE process. I notice that there are still some I/Os going on when I terminate it. That makes me afraid that terminating the process might do something to corrupt the fil...

remove Fax from address book?

Excel PDF
Does anyoine know is it possible to save a document as a PDF file ? You can save an excel file as a PDF file but you have to have a PDF writer. "Craigv_2000" wrote: > Does anyoine know is it possible to save a document as a PDF file ? Craig For FREE!!! I have had success with the free file downloads and instructions for use here at Dale Nurden's site. http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm Saves first to single *.ps file which you then convert to *.pdf Returns one PDF file from multiple sheets or selected sheet. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:16...

Security Vulnerability in Outlook 2007 email Encryption
I am using Outlook 2007 and Vista Ultimate. When someone with whom I have exchanged digital ID's with sends me an encrypted e-mail and I attempt a straight-forward "Reply To" there is an error message "Microsoft Outlook had problems encrypting this message ... recipients had missing or invalid certificates, or conflicting or unsupported encryption capabilities". The choices offered are to send unencrypted or to cancel. However, send unencrypted doesn't work. So then if I save the "Reply To" as a draft, restart Outlook, and then send the draf...

Outlook still in memory under XP
Can anyone tell me how to get Outlook to really exit under XP? I close it but it's still listed in the task manager. Jim Thames wrote: > Can anyone tell me how to get Outlook to really exit under XP? I close it > but it's still listed in the task manager. > > Ctrl/Alt/Del click on "Processes" tab, select desired image name, click "End Process". Jim Thames wrote: > Can anyone tell me how to get Outlook to really exit under XP? I > close it but it's still listed in the task manager. It does not seem to do that for me. Are you sure i...

Removing an item from menu

Not found error 204: item not in database
I created a work order for a customer and every time I bring it up , I get "Not found error 204: item not in database". then the work order comes up. I was wondering what is up with this? brent hi seems this error. the item which you used in work order has been deleted. Please check the printed work order and then go to store manager and find that it exists. Also "Brent" wrote: > I created a work order for a customer and every time I bring it up , I get > "Not found error 204: item not in database". then the work order comes up. > I was ...

error message #8
How do I install Money 2004 and set it up to use Norton Utilities? In microsoft.public.money, bkoch wrote: >How do I install Money 2004 and set it up to use Norton >Utilities? Try it? If no go, read various opinions and experiences that have been posted: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=50&as_scoring=d&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=nav+norton&as_eq=google&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.money&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&as_umsgid=&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_mi...

Hotmail View In Outlook 2003
After setting up the Hotmail account in Outlook 2003, I couldn't send & receive any mail from the Hotmail server. Here the error message : 'The server does not support the required HTTP methods. The Server responded 'Not Implemented' My setting for the Ouulook with hotmail are as below : Server Type : HTTP HTTP Mail Service Proviser : Hotmail Server URL : http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp (which is grey off after I select Hotmail. Connection : Connect using my LAN I appreciate if someone can help me on this. Thanks. ...