Registry keys to set HTML format

I am looking for the correct registry key to set the mail
format to HTML and disable word as the editor, on a
permanent basis
0
ab5110 (1)

Reg <ab@commarc.co.nz> wrote:

> I am looking for the correct registry key to set the mail
> format to HTML and disable word as the editor, on a
> permanent basis

In Outlook, click Tools>Options>Mail Format to set the mail format to HTML
and disable word as the editor.
--
Brian Tillman

0
Tillmabg (988)
3/5/2004 3:28:13 PM
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Options\M
ail]
"EditorPreference"
"UseWordMail"

It's best to use the Group Policy Editor with the office .adm files to make
the changes.

"Brian Tillman" <Tillmabg@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Reg <ab@commarc.co.nz> wrote:
>
> > I am looking for the correct registry key to set the mail
> > format to HTML and disable word as the editor, on a
> > permanent basis
>
> In Outlook, click Tools>Options>Mail Format to set the mail format to HTML
> and disable word as the editor.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
mike3844 (3)

How to fill down without changing the format?
Does anyone know how to fill a cell's formula/value down without changing the format (color, font, etc.)? -- _________________________________________ Todd Bennett Mechanical Designer Celerity Group, Inc. 9660 SW Herman Rd Tualatin, OR 97062 Phone: 888-724-3221 E-mail: tbennett@celerity.net Just drag it down. "T Bennett" <tbennett@celerity.net> wrote in message news:big7g7$8skmo$1@ID-183945.news.uni-berlin.de... > Does anyone know how to fill a cell's formula/value down without changing > the format (color, font, etc.)? > > -- > __________________...

Registry Security Issue
Client has locked down users. The normal users cannot get into SO. They are getting this message "Your Windows account does not allow you to write to the registry" What minimum rights must I give them? All Admin users can run RMS just fine. Rich, This is a common problem. RMS was built a number of years ago before the security push. Most of the information is stored in the registry, so the user needs to be able to read and write to the HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Retail Management System\Store Operations key. Its easier just to give them full access to this key instead of try...

registry cannot load
I'm trying to find a way to restore windows xp. Registry doesn't load. Best I can get is the Blue screen with Windows logo but no starting message. It began at shut down I think. Just before that I shut down spybot and saw a message about unloading the hives. It seemed stuck and I shut off the power. Next day the System wouldn't load. I tried saving the 5 config files and using the repair files. They don't work. I can get command console. I tried to restore with HP's non-destructive but when it gets to the end it says it couldn't update the regist...

settings CWnd color
Hey all I just want to set the Background color of CWnd (multiline CEdit and also a dialog box) how can I do that? http://www.codeguru.com/controls/CFCtrl.shtml "donald" <dony_s@excit.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:%23Eb1tZE$DHA.688@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hey all I just want to set the Background color of CWnd (multiline CEdit and > also a dialog box) > how can I do that? > > "donald" <dony_s@excit.com> wrote in message news:%23Eb1tZE$DHA.688@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hey all I just want to set the Background color of CWnd (multilin...

HTML & embedded GIF
Hi, Just started using Outlook and I am having a problem with putting any images in the body of HTML mail.Everything is fine, including when I check it in the outbox. But when I bcc/cc to myself or just send to myself I receive it as plain text with an attachment. I have checked that 'read all standard messages in plain text' is unchecked. Also recieving it in OE it is also plain text. TIA. I am having a similar problem. Most of the incoming emails that I receive are in plain text. The only ones that are not are HTML emails. However, all rich text emails come in as plain text. ...

Formatting of data detail on a new sheet from a Pivot Table
Hi everyone I have Excel 2003 and have successfully created a Pivot Table which presents data as I need. However, when I double click one of the entries to give details of the entries which contribute to the data, the new sheet that's created doesn't retain the formatting of the original raw data. One of the columns of data (in the raw data) is formatted as [m]:ss.00 but the data is presented on the new sheet formatted as hh:mm:ss. If I am to share the pivot table and data with others, I'd like to be able to retain the original formatting. Is this possible? I know that...

override locale computer settings
I appreciate any help. This is a problem I posted yesterday probably without being very clear. How can I override the Windows Regional settings so that my Excel File looks the same in a computer in Italy and in the Netherlands without forcing the user to change the Locale Regional settings? This affects the Date and the Time format, specially within formulas. Also it seems that the locale setting on Cell Format only works if the locale is NOT the default. i.e. A file with the default in UK Eng. and a cell date in Italian and another in UK Eng, will have the cell in Italian on a Dutch c...

Priorities not set right
I created a CRM task in Outlook 2003 with a "High" priority. On the CRM web site, the task has a "Normal" priority. I'm assuming this is a bug, cause I would certainly think the priority on a task should carry over. Anyone else seeing this? CRM Version 1.2. Thanks -- ******************************** Jon Rosenberg www.DeanForAmerica.com www.OhioForDean.org ...

Registry
Unable to find any specific category for a registry question so am posting the question here. The registry on the computer needs to be cleaned. Most of the errors I am getting are related to registry problems. I am not computer knowledgeable to clean the registry manually. I wonder if someone could suggest a good, reliable and trustworthy registry cleaner software and that would not be too expensive. Thanks! -- Barbara On 07/08/2010 05:09 PM, Barbara wrote: > Unable to find any specific category for a registry question so am posting > the question here. The registr...

Disable Delete Key on a subform
I have a Form and a SubForm on the Subform I have many datas that I want the users does have access to delete them, I have changed Shortcut Menu to "NO"but if the select the row and press DELETE key of the beyboard then deleting is allowed, how change this? Thanks in advance -- Lorenzo Díaz Cad Technician Lorenzo: Set the AllowDeletions property of the subform, i.e. the source form object, to False (No in the properties sheet). The user will then be unable to delete rows from the subform in any way. Ken Sheridan Stafford, England "ldiaz" wrote: > I h...

Set up phone line for automatic dialing with broadband
How should I set up to use Outlook for automatic phone dialing when using Broadband? Charles You dont, yr Accounts Connection should be LAN There is an option for how often to check for new mail, dont set it for less than 10mins "Sailor" <losailor@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:cikf5q$523$1@hercules.btinternet.com... > How should I set up to use Outlook for automatic phone dialing when using > Broadband? > > Charles > > ...

Primary Key AutoNumber Field

Office 2001 settings migration
Good morning Is there a way to migrate the settings from Office 2001, to Office 2004? One our faculty is adamant that recreating the Office settings in 2004 will take an exorbitant amount of time, and it would be much easier to migrate the settings. I have searched for a migrations method, or settings location on the Net and have not been able to locate anything to help. thanks much take care Lucas Friedrichsen, ITC OSU Computer Helpdesk Oregon State University osucomputerhelpdesk@oregonstate.edu 541-737-3474 http://tss.oregonstate.edu/ We Listen, We Care, We Respond. There'...

One primary key per table? Access 2003 newbie
I'm under the impression that there is only one primary key per table in an Access database. I've got a class project where the professor asks to create a table of music categories. He tells me what categories are used (6 total) and he then explains that "the primary key for each category should be a short code consisting of letters. Another field will be a description of the category". I am completely lost as to what the professor is expecting. Can anyone shed some insight as to what he is expecting me to create? Please no flames about me going and asking the professor...

How to set up an alert for database size
We are running exchange 5.5. How can I have some sort of alert set up when the size of the database reaches a certain limit? Thanks. Mom 2005 is one way. "news.microsoft.com" <Xeon@donotemailme.com> wrote in message news:%23m0NJdwFFHA.2180@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > We are running exchange 5.5. How can I have some sort of alert set up > when > the size of the database reaches a certain limit? > > Thanks. > > "news.microsoft.com" <Xeon@donotemailme.com> wrote: >We are running exchange 5.5. How can I have some sort of alert s...

Registry Fix for MS Money 2006 and MS Money for PocketPC 2006 in Windows Vista with Windows Mobile Device Center
Registry Fix for MS Money 2006 and MS Money for PocketPC 2006 in Windows Vista with Windows Mobile Device Center For WHATEVER reason, Microsoft dropped support for one of its most useful, albeit free, utilities I have EVER used, and used EVERY SINGLE DAY, ALL THROUGHOUT THE DAY, since It has been available: synching Microsoft Money 2006 with my PocketPC. I have purchased EVERY VERSION of Microsoft Money since its inception, and have truly used it to my benefit, and was ECSTATIC when they brought about the ability to synch that great product with my PocketPC by installing the freely downloada...

Tab Key Unexpected Behavior
I have developed an Excel (2002 SP2) form for data entry. The form contains a multipage object with a number of textboxes and other objects on it. A randomly occurring error has been identified where while the user is navigating to each field using the Tab key, occasionally the key will perform a tab space INSIDE the textbox instead of navigating to the next textbox as it is set up through the tab index. I believe that all the textboxes have the correct properties. The error is not reproducable on demand, though I have a couple examples in that state. It happens on a different text...

IE in Registry
Anyone know what IE is listed as in the registry? My IE won't start. I get the hour glass and then it stops. Maybe it needs enabled, huh? "New World Disorder" <nwd@chugga.net> wrote in message news:hoe6dt$lgc$1@news.albasani.net... > Anyone know what IE is listed as in the registry? > > My IE won't start. I get the hour glass and then it stops. Maybe it > needs enabled, huh? > iexplorer.exe is the name of all versions og Internet Explorer. That name is what I would expect to find in the registry. No, I don't believe th...

Fonts settings issue
Somewhere along the line, I accidentally changed my font setting (I believe this was under Sent/International), so that messages in my Storage Folders/Sent Items now display �?" instead of an em-dash (an extended dash character). How do I change this back and will my stored sent messages revert to their former appearance. Is a reboot necessary, or just reopening WLM. I think the problem lies within my UTF-7/UTF-8/Western European (ISO)/Western European (Windows) setting, though I'm not sure. I am befuddled. ...

how do I set a distance from a point for a specific length
I'm trying to draw a room of my home. How do I set a specific length ie. 1'-93/4"? Generally, Open the Size and Position Window. For 1D shapes (eg a Line or Walll) you can set the length and angle there Are you using the Home Plan template? If so, use the Wall shape. "rollingrightalong" <rollingrightalong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAB69102-5575-4446-BD72-FC56880672AC@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to draw a room of my home. How do I set a specific length ie. > 1'-93/4"? In the Walls, shell and Structure stencil, ...

Doubt regarding the usage of ALT key with shortcuts
Hi all, I am new to VC++.In my application i am using two buttons and they have shortcut keys ( consider 'A' as shortcut for "&advanced" button) . The problem is I am able to operate on the button directly using the key 'A' without need to ALT + 'A'.. can anybody tell me what should i do make the shortcut key for the button work only for ALT +'A' and by not pressing just 'A'. Thanks in advance I think that's how buttons have always worked on Windows and it allows people to choose things like "Yes" or "No"...

doing bridal registry
Is there any way that you can do bridal registry in RMS Ver 2.0? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you -- Kay Kay, Unfortunately there is nothing that covers this functionality well right out of the box. If you are looking for a custom solution to this problem I'm positive we could work with you to create a solution that will suit your needs. If you are interstate please give me a call at 1-888-267-RITE or drop me an email at rsakry@rite.us. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-22...

How do I set up a text formula?
I have a report with 30 different options and I'd like to set up a formula where for each option there is corresponding text.. How can I make this happen? The options I have set-up are in cells a-e15 through a-e21. For example a15 reads: Excavation. When it is chosen to be put down below into the template, I would like to have a corresponding response to it. ie: Excavation is....... Use a VLOOKUP table. In A1 thru B19 put: hat to put on your head cat to eat mice bat to fly at night mat to step upon flat to avoid bumps nat to buzz overhead rat to eat the cheese pat to sooth the cat...

Date format???
For my work I am making a file to follow up thinks. But recently I found a way to get information from our system to excel. Now the problem is, that the date form is wrong. Excel takes the dd for jj & jj for mm & mm for dd. I can put them in correct order, bij changing in cell properties - changed to the correct view form. But when I want to work more with the date to link it to week or month's it wont work becaus for excel the mm or dd or jj doesn't change. I just changed the order to look right. Can someone help me? Gr sven This part is unclear: > Excel takes th...

Dat Formatting
I received a large ASCII format document that I imported into Excel. The date appears as 19500323. Is there anyway to format this to read 03/23/1950. thanks in advance. Mike you'll probably need an extra column. Assuming the date is in cell A1, the formula would be: =DATE(LEFT(A1,4),MID(A1,5,2),RIGHT(A1,2)) or, simply: =MID(A1,5,2)&"/"&RIGHT(A1,2)&"/"&LEFT(A1,4) Note that the first formula returns a date *value* which is formatted as a date. The second returns a text string that *looks* like a date. So, the first gives the number 18345 whi...