registery for outlook xp

how can i go about removing auto save to draft folder from
registery?
help!
thanks
0
roraha (3)

Outlook connector problem #3
After an update to Live One Care, my Outlook would not connect to my Hot Mail account. I got a message to try repairing Outlook Connect using the Add/Remove software feature. I did this, which did not fix the problem. I then found that my firewall settings had changed, so I fixed that, but now I cannot receive mail; I can send mail; and I lost my calendar settings. How do I get back to my original setup? Appreciate any help. Thanks I forgot to mention I am using Outlook 7, and Outlook Connector v12.0.4518.1068. "Geronimo" wrote: > After an update to Live One Care, my ...

Salvaging Outlook files
I was using Outlook 2000 on a Windows Home XP system when my hard disk got corrupted (boot problem). I have installed Windows XP and Outlook 2000 on another hard disk, put my old hard disk in as a slave, and I got access to my old My Documents files etc. The question is, how can I import my old Outlook files (e-mail, contacts, etc) from my old disk onto the new one? Grateful for any suggestions. First, don't import anything. Just find your old Outlook Data File and configure your new installation to use it. The method will depend on which version of Outlook 2000 you are using. To us...

Outlook 2007 as a Newsreader
Can Outlook 2007 be set up as a newsreader, if so, how? Thanks in advance. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102166861033.aspx "sheana" <sheana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2F2D2DF-8007-4912-BB0A-A3E2CBF026B9@microsoft.com... : Can Outlook 2007 be set up as a newsreader, if so, how? Thanks in advance. Also http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/news.htm -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "sheana" <sheana@discussion...

Outlook not showing appointments
We have a user who is using Outlook XP with an Exchange server account. Occaisionally when she opens Outlook, she cannot see her _future_ appointments in Calendar. She sees past appointments but not future ones. When she opens an OWA window, she can see all apps with no problem. Exchange is running on win2k server. This is not machine specific, as she can log in to the same account from a different workstation and stll have the same problem. For instance, right now, she sees this morning's 9:00 am appointment, but not any for tomorrow. Everything else seems to be fine: she gets ...

Timestamp error in Outlook Express and Outlook 2003
We create an IMAP account in Outlook Express and Outlook 2003. A strange error appears. In the inbox, the received dates of all mails are not correct. All months are transformed to January. For exemple, a mail received on the friday 20th november 2009 will be displayed on the tuesday 20th january 2009. Do you know about this issue? Can you help me please? Can you kindly tell me from where the outlook pickups the date of the mail - mail header or from the imap protocol? And in which format the outlook waits the date values? The timestamp is correct in the pc, in Outlook and ...

Outlook 2003, public folder unread count :
Hello all, We're in the process of upgrading Outlook to 2003 [from 2000]. We have noticed that mailboxes (or rather, mailbox shortcuts in the Outlook Shortcuts menu) will show unread count, but public folder shortcuts do not. How can we make it show the unread count? I tried Googling, but came up with everything but for what I'm searching. Thanks, Rich Public folders will only show the unread count in outlook 2003 if they are in Public Folder Favorites. -- Patricia Cardoza DiGiacomo Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access ...

Outlook Web Access
I cannot open e-mails forwarded to me from several AOL users. OWA shows "The page cannot be displayed" message. I can open all other e-mails. Looking at the details of the message I find these content types: multipart/mixed, text/plain, message/rfc822, multipart/alternative, text/html, application/msword. text/html is the only one represented in the registry and is in Level2MIMETypes registry entry. Any help on what may be blocking these e- mails is greatly appreciated. ...

Multiple errors going Offline with CRM Outlook client for Laptop
I have one user who receives this error when attempting to go offline with CRM laptop client: The record that you are requesting is currently unavailable. Either the record was not found or you do not have sufficient security permissions to view it. This error pops up multiple times (80 plus) when the synchronization is almost complete. The error pops up almost indefinitley and killing the OUTLOOK.EXE process is the only way to stop it. The user has proper permissions. I tried installing CRM on another computer and the synchronization went fine; however the next morning when the u...

Outlook errors #4
Since upgrading to outlook 2003 I cannot view any items in the sent folder. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but get the same error- "outlook has encounted an error and will close" I can view the sent items via OWA, so I know they exist. I have also tried setting up the account on a different pc. Any help would be very helpful. Have you tried a new mail profile? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without ...

disabling outlook 2007 folder synchronization
how to disable outlook 2007 folder synchronization? and what are the pros and cons? surface creature;111676 Wrote: > how to disable outlook 2007 folder synchronization? and what are the > pros and > cons? Not enough detail to answer. -- Brian Tillman Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] -- http://forums.slipstick.com ...

outlook 2002 vs outlook 2003
Can any one tell me some of the changes before i invest??? I am most specifically looking to be able to VIEW all appointments in a recurring apponitment ... this is the most annoying lack in Outlook thanks It is WELL worth it. There are a ton of new features in Outlook 2003, enough that even experienced Outlook users are likely to be surprised at some of the things they find. I use it here at home to replace Outlook 2002. I like to spam filter. In fact I like the spam filter so much I removed the other spam filter on my system. I also like the clean interface. It is well worth it. ...

i can't open office outlook 2007
i Can't open office 2007 it was working yesterday i tired restarting the computer, it didn't help I am not anyway in to computers but i need this for my work please help Does Outlook start in safe mode? How to: Select Start | Run Type: outlook.exe /safe OK button If it doesn't, does it display any type of error message? If yes, what does the text say? "Denise" <Denise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C86DE096-54C0-481E-B36B-009A54033466@microsoft.com... >i Can't open office 2007 it was working yesterday > i tired r...

Outlook Folders
Is there any way to copy Outlook folders onto a CD to reload in another computer? Any suggestions will be appreciated, Thanks http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm#pst for details of files Copy pst to cd, then cd to hd, ensure read only flag is off, before in OL File/Open/Personal Folders......browse to location David "Brian Thomson" <murdockhaynes@tciway.tc> wrote in message news:03d601c36b53$f2fb5100$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to copy Outlook folders onto a CD to > reload in another computer? > Any suggestions will be appreciated, > Thanks ...

Outlook Client
Hi, When I select "CRM Email" on my Outlook client installations, I don't see a field "regarding" that links the email to CRM. Even with "CRM Contact, CRM Appointment, CRM Task" I don't have the link with CRM. The CRM Shortcuts in the outlookbar are OK. What ould be the problem here? It seems that some forms are missing, but what can I do? kind regards Dirk Heh, having same issue on one of my sales guys laptops continually. Easiest thing i could find out to correct it was to remove the COM add-in dll from outlook, close outlook, re-open outlook an...

Problem with outlook and outlook express
I have outlook express set up but would like to switch to outlook. How do I do that? I also receive a message that the Microsoft Exchange server is not available when I click on a link to generate an email response. What version of Outlook are you using? Most likely you need to remove the account that's pointing to an Exchange server then add Internet mail accounts. "mjpd" <mjpd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5366A206-3AFA-48E1-9419-31A6C4B4DE45@microsoft.com... >I have outlook express set up but would like to switch to outlook. How do I > do ...

Outlook locks up
I loaded the Office XP Pro to correct my email problems. Everything works fine except when I start Outlook I get these exact messages; The first time I try to open Outlook it locks up on a "Configuring Outlook" BOX. it just freezes, similar to old Outlook 2000 in that it locked up at that point. I hit: Control, alt & delete to "END TASK". Then the next time I get this exact message. Outlook failed to start correctly last time. Starting Outlook in safe mode will help you correct or isolate a startup problem in order to successfully start the program. Some fun...

OL 2010
Hello, where can I find the Outllok setting of the new Outlook ? I does not mean the Setting in Outlook itself but the one in the Settings of Windows. For Office 2007 I could find them under Start\Systemsettings\User (Start\Systemsteuerung\Benutzerkonten und Jugendschutz) there was a button Mail 32-bit. On an other PC running Win 7 Ultimate 64bit Office 2010 there is not such a button. Ive got a problem with that pc that outlook was unable open the pst file. Scanpst says the file war damaged but with no important errors. An repair failed. Luckily I had an Backup of this ...

Outlook 2007 Freezing
New install ot Outlook 2k7 on Vista Ult x64. Worked for two days, now totally freezing within 5 seconds of starting outlook. Seems to be related with to-do bar being shown. Have repaired, ran diagnostisks and reinstalled. Can i hide the to-do bar with a reg change somewhere? Ta I can get in using /safe, as in safe mode it takes about 8 seconds before it freezes, which is enough time to minimise the to-do bar. If I don't minimise the to-do bar then it freezes in safe mode too. chris "Chris" <kid909@spotta.com> wrote in message news:67715748-21A5-4BD3-970C-C9922FE12...

Strange Outlook Occurance with Outlook for Mac
We have serverl Mac's running Outlook 8.2 for Mac on Mac OS 9.2. I have one specific machine having a problem. If it is logged on and you open an email, you cannot send any emails. When you click on the New Mail, reply, reply all or forward button the user gets a message that say, "Item cannot be displayed. If you You need more memory or system resources. Close some windows and try again." If when you first open Outlook you go to compose a new email you can, but then you cannot read emails and get the same error. There are NO other window running and we have upped ...

Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook #2
Need to convert my lotus notes mail and contacts to Outlook. Pls advise A Google search will find you many ways to do it. They tend to involve the purchase of some software. Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant read my articles here: www.judygleeson.com Canberra, Australia how to post questions: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375 "Ritesh" <Ritesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C60F0827-BB59-492A-ABE6-0BED60DF4F37@microsoft.com... > Need to convert my lotus notes mail and contacts to Outlook. Pls advise ...

Outlook Shuts Down Automaticly
I click on the Outlook 2003 icon, Outlook opens and I see my in-box and then it imediatly closes. I have reinstalled Outlook 2003 twice and it still happens. Mike C. ...

cannot access Outlook
I am unable to access my e-mail account via MS Outlook. When I try, I get a message saying "Your MS Exchange Server is unavailable." I am directly connected to the Internet via a cable modem and have no problems accessing the Internet Explorer. Anyone have any ideas as to how I can correct this problem? What version of Outlook are you using? (Select the HELP menu then ABOUT MICROSOFT OUTLOOK) -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Julie Anderson" <judander@indiana.edu> wrote in message news:00af01c36993$31b79650$a101280a@phx.gbl... I am unable to access my e-mail...

Outlook Express wants to load when Outlook 2003 starts
Hi, Everytime I load Outlook 2003, the "Manage Identities" box shows up for Outlook Express within two seconds. Anyone know why OE is trying to start when I load up Outlook 2003? Thanks Which application is set as the Default (in Internet Explorer, Tools>Internet Options>Programs tab)? I'm wondering if a shared resource isn't being touched and you have some sort of registration issue. You might try toggling the default, click Apply and then restart Outlook 2003. I'll check further with some solution notes when I get into the office. Let me know what ha...

Outlook 2000 and Outlook Today issue
I have a few users (and I noticed it on my own pc too) who are saying when they are in Outlook Today and click on Customize Outlook Today, nothing happens. It's supposed to allow you to add folders, etc., but actually nothing comes up. I don't use Outlook Today (never have) and I don't have any custom folders, but according to KB articles I read, I should be able to click on that button and create folders. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Kirk On Thu, 20 May 2004 14:04:13 -0700, "Kirk Bostwick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I h...

Uninstalling Office 2010 How do I go back to Outlook 2007
I was a bit quick to install the new public beta of Office 2010 and did not expect Outlook 2007 to be uninstalled. I would like to go back but uninstalling does not seem to revert to outlook 2007 without problems. I fails to open with my mails and account settings. What is the right way to go back? What steps do I need to take? Thx Bo To reinstall / repair office 2007 "Bo" <mailnejtak@spam.com> wrote in message news:4b0598f3$0$276$14726298@news.sunsite.dk... >I was a bit quick to install the new public beta of Office 2010 and did not >expect Outlook ...