Regarding the plain text line wrapper

Hello,

I've got a couple of questions regarding the "Automatically wrap tex
at X characters" as a plain text option. I' using Outlook 2002 SP3.

- When does Outlook wrap the email text?
- Does Outlook wrap *every* email? Even when sent from an exchange t
  exchange account?
- Is there a way to enhance the length of a line (above 132)?
- Is it possible to turn this wrapper completely off?

(I need to send links in plain text which *could* be longer than th
character limit set. After the line wrap the link won't be resolve
correctly.)

Thank you in advance for any of those questions answered =)

Mat

Does anybody have an idea

Idea about what?

You never put any of the preceding thread in your posts so you make it very
difficult for anyone trying to help you.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"MatrimCauthon" <MatrimCauthon.14btmc@outlookforum.com> wrote in message

> Does anybody have an idea?

kenslovak (742)
4/7/2004 12:34:56 PM
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] <kenslovak@mvps.org> wrote:

> Idea about what?
>
> You never put any of the preceding thread in your posts so you make
> it very difficult for anyone trying to help you.

Doesn't your newsreader group together messages with the same subject?
--
Brian Tillman
0

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003

"Brian Tillman" <tillmabg@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] <kenslovak@mvps.org> wrote:
>
> > Idea about what?
> >
> > You never put any of the preceding thread in your posts so you make
> > it very difficult for anyone trying to help you.
>
> Doesn't your newsreader group together messages with the same subject?
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
kenslovak (742)

"Send and Receive" in regards to an Exchange account
We have an Outlook 2003 user setup with Exchange 2003, he also uses the client to access about a dozen POP accounts. When he clicks "send and receive" it seems to get stuck on the exchange account. It says "processing" and takes for ever. But "send and receive" isn't required to get Exchange mail, since it's always connected. Yet his Exchange mail comes in normally, with no delays. It's only when he uses "send and receive" that it seems to sit there forever. Has anyone seen this before? Or is there a way to not include the Exchange account wh...

I want to enlarrge the text the emails in plain text
I want to be able to enlarrge the text the emails in plain text ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c27cc12c-3252-4a93-b19a-852d36493342&dg=microsoft.public.outlook Try changing the Plain...

Excels line drawing functions
Hi all, I'm doing a project, and as much as I'd love to be able to trust that the formulae I'm trying to use and the formulae that Excel uses are the same, I don't. Does anyone know how Excel works out the y=f(x) for *ANY* of the lines ... ? thanks You can check this thread: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=1fc2d5b2.0210302001.2fbfd163%40posti ng.google.com -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy James <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05c001c3964b$24da8480$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I'm doing a project, and as much as I'd...

highlighting text box if...
Is there a way to highlight a text box in a form if say, an expiration date is past due? If so, how? Thanks for the help, Scot -- Scot Rawlings Technical Trainer Comcast Auburn, WA Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200712/1 Never mind... I have tunnel vision right now. I figured it out. Thanks spcscooter wrote: >Is there a way to highlight a text box in a form if say, an expiration date >is past due? If so, how? > >Thanks for the help, > >Scot > -- Scot Rawlings Technical Trainer Comcast Auburn...

Regarding Dynamic chart
Dear All I have problem in formula ans it was solved Mr. Max , now i am facing problem in Chart please do the needful . I am mention the my problem and the formula given by Mr.Max . In cell b1 my input value varies from 1-30 in e1 my input will be amount it varies assume 300000. i want formula in a5 to show 0 and a6 as 1 so on till i get the input in b1 .. and in c5 i need a formula =$e$1*((2*(a5/$b$1)^2-(a5/$b$1)^4) till same as in column based on the value in b1. wish you all a very happy new year -2010 in advance A B C D E ...

Word document. squiggles instead of text. Why?
I have a 5280 word document. When I try to open it for editing, all I can see is green squiggly lines where my text should appear. How can I recover my words? It would appear that the font has been formatted as white. For a start, try Ctrl+A, Ctrl+Spacebar. Or, if that's too drastic, Ctrl+A, then Ctrl+D and select "Automatic" as the font color. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Jocar2@Charter.net" <Jocar2@Charter.net@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BC50...

Function for a contiues text string
Hello, Could someone tell me what function to use to convert cell A1 to continues text string, just as I have cell B. Could you please write the function for me and insert it in cell C1 See attached file Thank you so much From: Edge Yellow (11-B), Body Pale Pearly Pink (56-B) With Shiny White Veins, Small Eye Red (53-B), Stigmas Orange Red (33-A), Reverse Yellow (11-B). To: Edge Yellow (11-B), Body Pale Pearly Pink (56-B) With Shiny Whit Veins, Small Eye Red (53 B), Stigmas Orange Red (33-A), Reverse Yello (11-B) -- jdimin ----------------------------------------------------------...

regarding focus
Gurus, I have MDI MFC application . I click a menu item and a modeless dialog CPalette is created. void CMainFrame::OnToolsOpenpalette() I have added a variable to CMainFrame i.e. CPalette *mypal; Now real problem is When this dialog is displayed it gets all the focus and my main frame, view loses focus and there is some color change in the title bar of these windows. If focus gets to frame or view then dialogs loses focus and some color change occurs to dialog title. which is very irritating. I dont want this. I want the CPalette dialog to look like a component of MainFrame. There should...

Importing text using get external data
I have created a query spreadsheet that gets certain data from another spreadsheet (call it data spreadsheet). The data spreadsheet has a column where text is stored, which in some cases exceeds more than 255 characters. The query that imports such data truncates the text to the first 255 characters. Is there a way around it ? Any input will be appreciated. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

text length in a text box versus memo field
I have created a reoprt that uses a memo field. The problem I am having is that not all of the text in the memo field is showing up in the txtbox of the report. I have set the properties of the report field (data source qry!memofield) to can grow "yes" and have made the text field larger than needed on the report, but when I preview the Report or print it the text box in question only shows 202 charactures/spaces out of 310 in the tables memo field. How can I get the report to show and print all the information from the memo field. Could my text length be limited to the fact ...

Explanation regarding code
Hello ! I am debugging a program wriiten by someone else in VC++. I have a doubt at a class definition. The code is something like given below: ********************************************************** class CT_pio : public CWinThread { DECLARE_DYNCREATE(CT_pio) protected: CT_pio(); public: // Override //{{AFX_VIRTUAL(CT_pio) public: virtual BOOL InitInstance(); virtual int ExitInstance(); //}}AFX_VIRTUAL // Implementation protected: virtual ~CT_pio(); DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP() private: class PC_main *c_main_p; class CT_motor *c_motor_p; class CT_pio *c_pio_p; } I ha...

Password Policy Settings in Great Plains 9
Dear All GP Experts, Where can i possibly see the "Password Policy Settings" in GP? that will show the number of characters and expiration dates? Is this something within GP? And i'm using GP 9 in our office, once i enabled the password policy setting it prompts me to change the password once i changed it, it does not allow me to access my account. is this a bug within GP 9? is there any solution? I appreciated your help with my inquiry... Dennis, You might be having SQL Security settings on in User Setup. It is based on windows server domain policies. -- Thanks Jan...

combining text
Does anyone know how to combine 2 columns of text into 1? For instance if you have an address that is in column A1 & A2 and you want all of it in column A1? hi you might consider a formula =A1&B1 if you need spaces between the data... =A1&" "&B1 copy the formula down as far as you need. copy the formula column and paste special Values. you can then delete the original data. regards FSt1 "Jeanette" wrote: > Does anyone know how to combine 2 columns of text into 1? For instance if > you have an address that is in column A1 &a...

Using the "Regarding" action in Outlook integration FAILS with
When i use the "regarding" action in Outlook integration and attempt to query a Campaign, I get an error message pop up "Error has occurred" and I get a grid refresh failed. Does this have to do with a customization that is causing the query to throw and exception? And how to I validate that? Ray Casey Hi Ray, activities cannoot be set regarding a campaign. There's a bug in CRM 4.0 that shows Campaigns in the Set Regarding list of entities -- but you'll get an error message if you attempt to use it. Campaign planning tasks and campaign activities and ...

How do I find text among multiple worksheets and return the cell .
Lets say i want to find the text cat in all sheets in my workbook and have the cell address returned to a cell(s) next to it? I want it to look something like this: sheet1 sheet2 sheet3 cat Sheet2!C4 Sheet3!C4 Or even better i would love to write a macro that will search the entire workbook for any text that I put in cell A1. and return all cell addresses for that text. Is this possible? ...

Question Regarding Milestones Going Back to 0%
Hello, Does anybody know why this is happening or if there is a fix I can use? I’ve got a master project with several sub-projects in it. When I accept status updates from resources via PWA, all milestones that were 100% change to 0%. Does anybody know why this is happening or if there is a fix I can use? Thank you in advance! Tim ...

Missing text #3
Text is missing from the email body when I send emails with pdf attachment. This has happened a few times already, only seems to happen with pdf attachments. The message is edited with HTML message format. Any one else run into this problem or know a solution to it? Thanks for your help. ...

multi line form field
I wish to create a field in a Word form that will enable me to use a drop down (or equivalent) to choose from a list of "Mailing Labels" which each include Name, Address, City, St, Zip. Using a drop down form field only allows me one line of information, and I need 3. -- Montana Laz If you had the address details stored as autotext entries, you could use the following code on exit from a DropDown type FormField to insert the address corresponding to the selected name (company in the case for which the following code was created) into a Text FormField on the followin...

Display Date Range In Text Box
I have a pie-chart on my main menu that totals the number of billable hours for each Service Technician for the last week (always 7 days from today.) How would I make a text box display the actual date range, much like what is done in reports. I'd like it to look like this: From: 2/7/2008 To: 2/7/14/2008 I don't think I can use the query that generates the data for the pie-chart becuase it would have to be outside that sub-form on my main menu. My main menu does not have a data source. If you have any ideas, I'd appreciate it. Thx, JK, If your chart always prints in ...

Adding text from one cell to another
I have one column of numbers and need to take those numbers from one column and have another cell copy those numbers to another cell and add some text to it. Example: A1 = 123456 need to have cell B1 take the number in A1 and look like this B1 = 'Tag Number' = "123456" OR I've done this before with adding regular text but seem to be having a problem now with adding the quotation marks, excel wants to think those are part of the fomula. Thanks for any help. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View a...

import text file to acc97
Hi I'm trying to import a text file containing some German characters to Access97, and the German characters seem to get lost. For example, if I have a simple file containing word 'Süd' when imported, it changes to 'Snd' This works correctly in Access2000 Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Hi Steve, The first thing to do is to check the encoding that Access 97 is using (click the Advanced... button in the Text Import Wizard to get to it). Also check the fonts you're using to display the file in your text editor and in Access. If neither of those are the...

outlook 2007 can't copy text
I' have 64 bit Vista and Outlook 2007/Office 2007�. Outlook 2007 In preview or when message is opended I can't copy any email messages/copy is greyed out...? It works if I start outlook in outlook/safemode.? And it used to work....? any pointers? -kimmo what addins do you have installed? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips:...

Regarding Archiving
There seems to be a strange occurance that is taking place in Outlook 2003. I do not want Outlook 2003 to archive anything at all, but rather I wish to do the archiving manually keeping everything back a full 24 months. After that I have no problem with the material being archived. Sometimes however, I will go back looking for an email that I know was sent a few months previous and cannot find it. It seems to appear for a time, but then for some unexplained reason to me seems to vanish! I want to make sure that I have the settings right, here is what I did. 1. Tools > Options>Othe...

How do I make the shaded word text has limited length
I made a table of spare parts, each part has a specific Part Number. I need to show this part No. shaded with limited length (determined number of digits). Thank you, Emad You will need a macro (or possibly a wildard replace string). How do you determine which part of the number to format with shading? i.e. where to start, stop and how many digits to shade? -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps...

Corresponding Sql tables for Great Plains 8.0
Currently working a project that needs us to learn which tables great plains uses in sql. For example the accounts payables numbers should be in what sql table. Thanks for helping out a newbie There are a few ways to get this info. First, Tools > Resource Descriptions > Tables lists all the tables. You can get this info also from a free tool called SnapShot from www.winthropdc.com IT was developed by David Musgrave, who is one of the most helpful and knowledgeable people in the GP world. He is now a MS employee - developer support for Australia/Asia/Pacific region. You cal also ...