Reg hiding such parameters in the properties of the mail #2

hi ,

I am using the outlook 2003 client for sending the email. when it reaches
the destination end, the destined user is easily identifying the parameters
like, from where the mail is coming like, public ip, machine name, and local
ip address of the system which  the mail is originated.. so i do not want to
publisize such parameters to the outside world.. so how would i adjust the
oulook such a way it should not take such parameters while sending the
emails.

i shal be thankfull if u help me on this!

thanks in advance

rizwan

0
rizwan_mk (9)

<rizwan_mk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi ,
>
> I am using the outlook 2003 client for sending the email. when it
> reaches the destination end, the destined user is easily identifying
> the parameters like, from where the mail is coming like, public ip,
> machine name, and local ip address of the system which  the mail is
> originated.. so i do not want to publisize such parameters to the
> outside world.. so how would i adjust the oulook such a way it should
> not take such parameters while sending the emails.
>

> i shal be thankfull if u help me on this!
>
> thanks in advance
>
> rizwan

You can't.

The only way is by using an anonymous re-mailer.

0
gordon7598 (483)

Windows Live Mail Stationary
Does anyone know if there is more stationary for Windows Live Mail? I have found stationary for Windows Mail but it does not fit properly in Windows Live Mail. Thank you. -- This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0024_01CA84F0.9DC21440 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Windows Live Mail uses the Stationery in the user profile My Stationery = folder. Afaik, additional stationery from the Live Team has not been made = available. --=20 ....winston MS-MVP[Mail] &...

Office Outlook #2
when i close Microsoft Office Outlook freeze and stay in task Ichuka-- I'm not sure what you mean by freeze--do you mean it's frozen on the screen and you can't move it and your CPU maxes out, or that you can go on and use your computer efficiently, but when you open up Task Manager, Outlook is still running in the background. Also what version do you have? I have noticed that often when someone has a PDA docked, that Outlook will continue some of the time but not always to run in the background (show up on Task Manager but not visibly on the desktop or minimized to th...

Shared Mail box
I have a shared mail box which 3 users addition view. The problem is I want to be able to send from this mail box, but can only get the from box to appear on replies. also Sending or deleting moves the e-mails to the users mail box not the shared mail box. Is there any functionality I can use to can this. ...

limits on hiding columns
are there any conditions that would limit the number of columns that can be hidden in Excel? Alternatively, why would excel not hide any more columns? Spreadsheet is not protected by the way Hi AFAIK you can hide all columns except of one remaining one -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany m99panama wrote: > are there any conditions that would limit the number of columns that > can be hidden in Excel? Alternatively, why would excel not hide any > more columns? Spreadsheet is not protected by the way You might be thinking of hiding sheets, Frank? I think you can hide all ...

Coulmn widths different between 2 files?
Hello, I am trying to set column widths in one file to match that of another file. I set the columns to the same size (40) in each file. However, they end up different widths! The width in the first files says '40.00 (245 pixels)', while the other file says '40.00 (325 pixels)'. Why are the pixels different between the two!? Please help! Notes - Both files have the same: 1) magnification 2) font type and size 3) page setup printer resolution 4) saved as excel workbook 2003 format bump "Mr. Etec" wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to set column widths ...

Can't send E mails.
I am trying to set my Windows mail up with my yahoo but a, struggling on the sending front. I keep getting the following error message The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Read: Your new BT security software: download information', Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Any help would be very grateful thanks Change the SMTP server port from 25 to 587. Also, make sure you have send authentication enabled. Go to Tools, Accoun...

Hide Gridlines
Is it possible to Hide Gridlines on ONE Sheet but not the others? Alternatively, would an Event Macro for Activating and Deactivating the Sheet in question accomplish simulate this? Thanks, -- tj I suppose I could make the gridlines white on that one Sheet, huh? Thanks, tj "tjtjjtjt" wrote: > Is it possible to Hide Gridlines on ONE Sheet but not the others? > Alternatively, would an Event Macro for Activating and Deactivating the > Sheet in question accomplish simulate this? > Thanks, > -- > tj Tools, Options, View, Gridlines is a sheet level setting so it ...

Stop Ex2K from being used as a mail relay.
I think my Ex2K server is being used as a mail replay. I see undelivery messages in my admin mailbox which no one sent. How do I configure Ex2k to stop this? Any directions would be appreciated. see Mark Fugatt's article here: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF005.html Gyula Karakas orf support www.vamsoft.com/orf "Steve Louie" <sclouie27@yahoo.com> wrote > I think my Ex2K server is being used as a mail replay. I see undelivery messages in my admin mailbox which no one sent. How do I configure Ex2k to stop this? ...

envelope mail merge
Is there a wizard to create envelopes from Access tables and queries? ...

Excel Sorting Problem #2
I am trying to sort out my league table in order of points (P) bu everytime i select my cells (H15:P25) and then go data|sort|by (P Descending he screen flickers but they dont sort in order of points They just stay where they where before. Can anyone help ??? i can also send you the workbook if you want ?? Mny Thanks Benn bc1987@ntlworld.co -- cassy0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cassy01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=78 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31879 Benn, ...

reg frag
Guys I want to make mspaint the default application for opening bmp files on a machine basis, what reg key do i need to edit? Thanks Right click a bmp and select Open With. Then select Paint and select always open with -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Scott" <scott@bt.com> wrote in message news:KCkrn.25638$7o6.2778@newsfe27.ams2... > Guys I want to make mspaint the default application for opening bmp files on a > machine basis, what reg key do i...

HIDING DATA IN A CELL
I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO HIDE DATA IN A PARTICULAR CELL. I'M ROUNDING UP A SUM THAT HAS SEVERAL DIGITS, AND I DON'T WANT THE LONGER # TO APPEAR IN A CELL...JUST THE ROUNDED # THAT APPEARS IN THE ADJOINING CELL. NOT TOO CONFUSING RIGHT? >-----Original Message----- >I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO HIDE DATA IN A PARTICULAR CELL. I'M ROUNDING UP A SUM THAT HAS SEVERAL DIGITS, AND I DON'T WANT THE LONGER # TO APPEAR IN A CELL...JUST THE ROUNDED # THAT APPEARS IN THE ADJOINING CELL. NOT TOO CONFUSING RIGHT? >. > Why not just round the sum? e.g =ROUND(SUM(H6:H7),0) rounds to a ...

Subproject .reg file
Hi, what's the purpose of the .reg file when you create a subproject? I added some entries to this file and when I execute the application, I thought the items should show up in system registry. Some did and some did not. I assumed those that did perhaps had some system default but not sure. Is this true? Do I need to use some key words to make them get initialized or do i have to create & populate manually? The contents of the subproject .reg file will end up in the OS, of course you need to build the OS after making changes. -- Bruce Eitman (eMVP) Senior Engin...

Hide/Unhide Sheet Macro
Is there a way to use a checkbox that if the checkbox is checked then it unhides a sheet but if it not checked then it hides the sheet thanks If you used a checkbox from the Control toolbox toolbar, you can use a macro like: Option Explicit Private Sub CheckBox1_Click() If Me.CheckBox1.Value = True Then Worksheets("sheet1").Visible = xlSheetVisible Else Worksheets("sheet1").Visible = xlSheetHidden End If End Sub Thomp wrote: > > Is there a way to use a checkbox that if the checkbox is checked then > it unhides a sheet but if it not...

PUBLISHER SHUTS DOWN #2
I am so frustrated! I am a newsletter designer and frequently when I am working in Publisher it will say "Publisher needs to close." Many times it happens when I have the newsletter almost completed. It asks if I want to send an error report. Even if all the information has been saved at the point of this happening, it will not allow me to reopen the file. It just keeps repeating the error message. If someone knows what is causing this and how to fix it, I would be most appreciative! Thank you! Without knowing what you are doing when this occurs, it's kind of tough to tel...

Downgrading RMS 2.0 database -urgent help needed
I upgraded my RMS 1.3 database to 2.0, then backed up the rms 2.0 database. Is it possible for me to downgrade the rms 2.0 database back to 1.3. The only backup file i have is the rms 2.0 .bck file i created after the upgrade. I'm sorry to say there is probably no way to do this since 2.0 alters the table structure for matrixes. Someone else might have a way but i believe restoring from an older backup for 1.3 would be the only way. Are you having issues with 2.0? If so post them here and somebody may be able to help you with them. Craig "Terry" <Terry@discussions.micr...

hide completed tasks
How do I hide completed tasks? I now use Outlook 2003. In earlier verisons (2000) there was an option in view to show only active tasks, and to hide completed tasks. I need to save the complted tasks for reference, but I do not want to look at the clutter. Thank you Hi, You can change the view in Outlook 2003 to only display active tasks by the following. 1. Open Outlook 2. Click on Tasks 3. Click on View > Arrange By > Current View and select "Active Tasks" Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical Lead - Outlook Microsoft Technical Support for Platfo...

new mail going straight to Deleted Items folder
All mail from a few senders goes right to the Deleted Items folder rather than the Inbox. How do I correct this? On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:24:32 -0700, "tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >All mail from a few senders goes right to the Deleted >Items folder rather than the Inbox. How do I correct >this? Howdy, No expert I, but... You may have a rogue rule that is doing it. I would start by turning all the rules OFF, then see if it still happens. HTH, -- Kenneth If you email... Please remove the "SPAMLESS." ...

Send/Receive dialogue box doesn't hide
Outlook 2002 under win XP. All patches and upgrades are made. I have the Send/Receive dialogue box checked to "Don't show this dialog box during Send/Receive"...but it still does. I have my send/receive scheduled for every 5 minutes, and it pops up when it shouldn't. Any ideas why? Thanks! ...

REG attachments
I'm using Win XP SP2 with Outlook 2003. I just purchased some software on line and they emailed me a REG file to register and unlock the software. The problem is Outlook is displaying: "Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments: xxxxxxxxx.REG" I realized this is a good idea, but how do I get my registration code now? -- -=[cwa]=- e-Mail: chris at cwaiken dot net Home: www.cwaiken.net See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm on how to edit the registry so you can unblock them. If you don't like editing the registry, t...

Stuck batch #2
I have a stuck payables receiving transaction in GP v9.0. It's posted to the GL & to A/P, but not to the project, and while the RCT does have correct distributions and tax and total information, it does not contain any line items. One thing I noticed in SY00500 is that the batch source is *Rcvg Trx Entry (only one with a *) and the batch status is 6. GP assigned this transaction a BatchID equal to the user's name. Everytime this user closes a payables window, she gets a "Data entry errors exist in batch username. Use the Batch Recovery window to process this batch&...

Transferring Mail File
I want to transfer my email folders from my Windows XP computer to my Vista computer. The mail folders have a .dbx extension. I found their path in XP which uses Outlook Express and copied them to a thumb drive but i can't seem to get the folders onto the Vista computer which uses Windows Mail.. I found the path of Windows mail and I tried to copy the files to this folder but that didn't work. I have many emails in a "saved mail" folder and I really would like to get these emails moved to my Vista Windows Mail computer. Can you help? Thanks ...

Stopping Inbound Mail
We wish to stop all inbound e-mail for a couple of hours. We have a FE/BE 2003 SP2 configuration with a 3rd party anti-spam package on the FE. The anti-spam uses port 25 and Exchange is using port 24. How do we stop mail from arriving in the queues? Does external e-mail flow as follows: Internet->Anti-Spam->FE->BE? I shut down all the MS Exchange services on the FE and mail still came through. Thanks for any input. Petrus Perhaps the anti-virus is forwarding directly to BE. You can either change your firewall settings to stop accepting connections from your anti-spam pro...

Exchange not getting mail from webform.
This should be a fun one. I have 2 servers, a SBS 2003 standard and a Debian web server on "my" internal network. I have a php web form that is a contacts page for the external site. So, if you go to www.client.com/contact_us.php you are routed inside the firewall to the Debian box. From there you fill out the form and click submit. At this point everything should work fine. I have created a zone internally for client.com so that they can get to thier website from the inside and mac laptop users can use entourage when in the office. If the recipiant of the webform is user@c...

Passing parameter from Query to vba
I have a table with field names like: Present Status Q3 Your satisfaction Q4 etc... when the field is populated it has one of many different answers Present Status Q3 could have Employed, part-time Employed, Full-time Not employeed but seeking etc... I started building IIf statements but they got very ugly very quickly and I did see something about no more than 2 so I started trying to pass this information into a module and cannot seem to get the paramaters to pass In the query I have Status:WrkStat([Present Status Q3]) and in moudle I have Public Function wrkstat([pre...