referenced memory error

Receiving the following error when shutting down Outlook
Express, can anyone help?

the instruction at "0x77f83187" referenced memory
at "0x00924830", the memory could not be "written"

Click on OK to terminate the program

0
anonymous (74721)

Headquarters Client Error when connecting
Hi, Since yesterday I'm having some issues with my HQ Client on 3 stores. I got the following message when I try to do a transfer: Connection to socket was unsuccessful: Connection is forcefully rejected. No connection is made with the local database. Very strange. When testing the local connection to the database, this is OK. The remote connection to the HQ Server is also OK. Only when we connect, we get this error. Please Help.............. Etienne Theodora. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0099_01CAB6DC.EF82D670 Content-Type: text...

Referencing merged cells
I'm having trouble referencing a merged cell in another workbook. Say I merge cells A1 to C1 in workbook 1. When I make this the active cell, the Name Box says "A1". When I go to another workbook (say, workbook 2), go to cell B1, type "=" and then go to the merged cell and select it, I get 'workbook1'!$A$1:$C$1 as the formula and, of course, the "#VALUE" error. I've successfully tried typing "=sum(" without the quotes hen clicking on the contents of the cell and then adding the ")" and it works O.K. but there should be an easi...

Referencing another field if result is N/A
Hello, I have a situation where I am referencing data on another workbook. The reason behind this is the data in Column H can be entered incorrectly and often is. I am able to prevent this going forward but can not do so for the items already entered. I enter a formula via VBA, however, sometimes the result will be #N/A and if so I would prefer to leave the old value and just highlight it that it needs to be verified by hand. I am not sure if I can just "leave" the value as it has pretty much already been replaced. Due to this, I copy the column to a different colum...

Script error using Liveweb addin in Powerpoint
I have a webpage that populates a slide in my presentation using the addin Liveweb and I keeping getting script errors. I set IE to disable debugging and unchecked the show script error option and also lowered my security settings in IE. Does anyone have a clue what could still be causing the script error to reoccur is there a setting possibly in Powerpoint that I am over looking? On Jan 15, 10:13=A0am, "CWebb" <cweb...@sl-america.com> wrote: > I have a webpage that populates a slide in my presentation using the addi= n > Liveweb and I keeping getting s...

When downloading e-mail, an unknown error has occurred
When downloading e-mail in Windows Mail, I will occasionally get up to 4-5 boxes stating "an unknown error has occurred". I don't know if I am missing messages or (obviously) what the error is, or how to fix it. ...

SMTP
I am getting a wierd error on my SMTP in the DNS Messages Pending folder under the SMTP Queues. The error I am getting is all my postmaster messages are set to expire on 1/2/1601 with a Delivery Status Failure. I have restarted my SMTP service and it clears up the one in the current queue but it keeps generating new messages. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. -- Justin Justin wrote: > I am getting a wierd error on my SMTP in the DNS Messages Pending folder > under the SMTP Queues. > > The error I am getting is all my postmaster me...

Error when outlook2002 closed
CiceroUIWndFrame:rundll32.exe-Application Error "the instruction at 0x30bd9041 referenced memory at 0x02480f40. the memory could not be read. Click ok to terminate the program." ...

Word out of Memory error
I am getting an unexpected error telling me that "word has insufficient memory. Do you want to save test as rescued document?" Normally, this would be a virus issue, but I have scanned the pc with panda, sysclean, housecall and avg. Normally, it happens when I attempt to include an attachment onto an email, using word as the editor. The attachemnt is located upon a network share. It does not happen if I browse the share using explorer, then drag the attachemnt onto the document. The instant that I click on the other server, it bombs out. Anyone ever heard of this? ...

Strange error on appointments
We have a CRM installation that has been running quite properly until a few days a go. Now when ever we save an appointment with required or optional attendees. CRM throws three successive errors: -First a web Page Dialog: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. -Second: General failure in scheduling engine (click ingore and save here) -Third (DevError are On): The name passed in for the entity, item, does not match the logical name activityparty [CrmInvalidXmlEntityNameException: The name passed in for the entity, item, does not match the logical...

Last Form to have Focus error
I have an app where the user wants to copy the current record (2 tables) and create a new record. Since there is a ton of available data I pop up a screen that allows them to select what parts of the record they want. Works pretty well (cannot seem to get the calling form to go to the new record). This copy form can be called from two different forms. So I was trying to use the following so I would know which form called it as to make some decisions. In the same database I am using this code when calling my own type of message box (ex 1) and it works great. I use it to change the b...

Worksheet doesn't permit F4 absolute referencing tool in formulas
I've never seen this before in a worksheet and can't find a Tool-Option that would change it. You can of course type the dollar signs in, but the F4 key won't toggle. Sure it's something simple, any help appreciated! -- ronthedog ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ronthedog's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26504 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=397725 ...

This workbook is currently referenced by another workbook and cannot be closed.
The message is given when I try to close a workbook / kill Microsoft Excel. I'm using Microsoft Excel 2002 / XP. The spreadsheet includes a reference to another sheet that someone else referenced in another message here. I put the AddIn sheet in via: Tools, AddIns..., Analysis ToolPack - VBA. I've not referenced any function or procedure in the add-in. I get a Triangular Warning / Error ? It's got a graphic of a Yellow Triangle with an Exclamation Mark inside. The subject is the exact text of the warning. A Microsoft Search on the subject yielded nothing. Google yielded one ...

referencing the cell above
Hi I have a kin a formula wich gets the value from the cell above and then add some. What I get is an list of values incrementing. When I delete one row in this list, all cells below 'crashes' with #REF!. What I need is that for the formulas to always look one cell up, even if I delete a row. Now it seems that if I delete Row8, then when Row9 become Row8 it reference to it self and then ov course goes bananas... Hope I made myself understandable ;-) Any ideas folks? -------- stuhag --------- Instead of using say =A19, use =OFFSET(A20,-1,0). This would go in A20, and as it does...

Indirect Range Referencing
Hello, I work in a paper mill. I am building a spreadsheet with several charts. I have a wide sheet of paper coming off of a paper machine of varying widths. This paper is wound up on a "reel".I have a scanner that measures the weight of the paper on the reel, and each scan gives me a 600 point array. I can calculate where the edges of the paper lie within the array, no problem, and plot the whole thing very nicely. The problem is that the paper then goes into a re-winder, where the wide sheet is cut into smaller sheets, that make up "rolls". I can calculate the sta...

error importing USD OFX into Money 2006
I use Money 2006 standard edition. All accounts are in Canadian dollars except a USD savings account. All the accounts are with Bank of Montreal. When I download the statement files they import correct except the USD account which generates a message saying the file contains transactions in CAD and I need to change the account settings to CAD. How can I fix that? -- Claudio In microsoft.public.money, Claudio wrote: >I use Money 2006 standard edition. All accounts are in Canadian dollars >except a USD savings account. All the accounts are with Bank of Montreal. >When I downloa...

OUTLLIB.DLL error #2
I am getting a Outllib.dll error when I am trying to create a new appointment or new contact. This problem has just occurred in the past few days. I do have a Dell Handheld that syncs to my outlook, and has not given me problems in the past. I have tried already to detect and repair the errors, but the error still happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. "Karen" <karenday@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:017601c3a498$034c9280$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am getting a Outllib.dll error when I am trying to > create a new appointment or new contact. ...

Formula Changes when data entered in referenced range
I have 5 formulas in a worksheet that refer to a range. When data is entered in the range, the formulas adjust to exclude the cells with data. Range B5:B211 When data is entered in B5, range in the formulas becomes B6:B212. The workbook has nearly 200 worksheets with the same formulas. I'm working in Excel 2003. Does anybody have any idea what's going on????? Might help if you include the formulae that you are using. Regards Trevor "mac849" <mac849@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33BDD2CD-C071-4DAE-A821-4967E94C16A3@microsoft.com... >...

Error 1004 opening workbook 1004
Hi all I have this code to open 3 workbooks, but of late, the second line fails with the Error 1004 Open Method of Object failed. I've checked that the file is called the same (it is), that it's in the right directory (it is), that someone else doesn't have it open (no-one does) and that there are no typos (I don't think there are!). If I remove the second line, it works fine. I'm at a loss what else to look for, any suggestions as to how to find what's wrong would be great: Workbooks.Open Filename:="X:\ACCOUNTS-EAST\New MA Project\Management ...

Why free() is not deallocating complete memory?
Hi Pals, Using malloc, am allocating 1kb of memory for a variable On excuting free() funciton for that pointer variable, am able to see that system is deallocating only 90%(approx) of 1kb(by seeing private bytes in perfmon). Could you please tell me why this behavior? Regards, Sha. Note: perfmon data is essentially irrelevant in this metric; in fact, any appearance that data has been "freed" based on perfmon is probably illusory and a coincidence. You are misled into thinking that "free" somehow releases memory back to the operating system, and it does not. Perfmon c...

VB6 Error 3050 Could not Lock File
Hi I am using Ms Access 2000 on a Windows Server 2008 and I have four users connected on a network to the server accessing the databases through a VB6 application which is loaded on all of the users' computers.While using the VB6 program i receive the error "Error 3050 Could not lock file".I know it has to do with the .ldb file.I have checked the permission and all users have full read/write/modify(Full control) rights on the drive and the folder that the databases are stored in.I checked the MaxLocksPerFile and it is set to 9500.I even tried compacting and repai...

How can i jump to a cell referenced in a formula?
Anyone know of a way to jump to a cell referenced in a formula, when it is not the first reference...e.g. Formula bar reads "=D5+G5" CTRL+{ will take me to D5 but is there a way to get to G5 easily? Especially helpful in long formulas and off sheet links. thanks Ctrl-Shift-{ than press tab. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "PowerExcelWannabe" <PowerExcelWannabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88A4B2CC-C90E-4918-8DB7-04C09B6F72AC@microsoft.com... > Anyone know of a way to jump to a cell referenced in a formula, when it is > not the first referen...

Exchange SSL Error
When attempting to view properties on public folders I get the following err: Exchange System Manager The SSL certificate server name is incorrect. ID no: c103b404 Exchange System Manager I've looked at article Q324345 and made the suggested changes but the error message still comes back. Can anyone out there please help? Thanks Peter ...

Formula or Format Error??
Can anyone tell me please why this formula is returning a 4 figure % in my destination cell Q13 even though I have cleared the cell to "No Decimal Places": =IF(OR(V13="", X13=""),"",IF(V13="N","",IF(X13="R","",SUM(V13*0.15)+(X13*0.85)))) Cheers David If the result of this: SUM(V13*0.15)+(X13*0.85) Is an integer and the cell is formatted as PERCENTAGE then that will happen. Try this: =IF(OR(V13="",X13="",V13="N",X13="R"),"",SUM(V13*0.15,X13*0.85)/100) Biff ...

Error Divide By Zero
Is there any way to put something in your formula to get the error #DIV/0! to be ignored? I know that you can change the iterations on the calculation tab under options. But the formula that I'm using is correct and what I want. Just wondering if I can suppress the warning to the user. Thanks, Brian If you want a formula to not render the error use a combination of IF and ISERROR. For example: IF(ISERROR(A1/B1,"",A1/B1) This says, if A1 divided by B1 returns an error, leave the cell blank (""), otherwise, divided A1 by B1. I think there are also ways to igno...

Virtual memory minimum too low
When I am viewing I Player I often get an interruption and a message "Virtual Memory Minimum too low" Can I change this? and if so how? Blair What is it set to? See step 2 here. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308417 -- -- "bm" <Darroch@aol.com> wrote in message news:eya3JLObKHA.1640@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > When I am viewing I Player I often get an interruption and a message > "Virtual Memory Minimum too low" > Can I change this? and if so how? > Blair > "bm" <Darroch@aol.com> wrote in me...