Redirect Rule error in Outlook

I set up a rule to redirect my mail to an outside address and when I receive
mail from the outside once the mail arrives I get the following error "The
redirect action is not currently supported with Run Rules Now" the mail I
receive from the outside is pulled into my email box by a POP3 account.  If I
send myself a mail through the Exchange Server it redirect to the outside
with out issue.  Any suggestions.  Thank you.
--
Stacy Justice
Aculab USA Inc.

ActiveSynch with Outlook 2003 and PocketPC
I am using Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager, and a PocketPC. I have ActivSync and Outlook working fine, but I have the following question: Can I synchronize my Busniness Contacts with my PocketPC, or do I have to copy the business contact in my regular Outlook contacts creating duplicate contacts? you might be better off asking this on a pocket pc newsgroup > I am using Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager, > and a PocketPC. I have ActivSync and Outlook working > fine, but I have the following question: > > Can I synchronize my Busniness Contacts with ...

Macros word 2007 run time error 4605
Macros run time error 4605 the method or property is not available because the clip board is empty or not valid. I get the above message when I paste two pages of text in to a macro I'm recording and formatting. I get the message when I restart my computer I usually copy the text before I start the recording and paste it in once I start recording. Can anyone help with this? I would like to get rid of the error and have a functional macro Post your macro code with a description of what it is supposed to do. We cannot help debug it if we don't know what it is? -- ...

Visual Studio Linker error
Anybody has any idea what this error is? CVTRES : fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:GROUP_CURSOR, name:23460, language:0x0813 The program compiled find on VS 2003 and earlier versions. I have no cursor resorces of any kind. There is no reference to GROUP_CURSOR in any of my files. The documentation sez: Error Message duplicate resource type:type, name:name, language:language, flags:flags, size:size The given resource was specified more than once. You can get this error if the linker is creating a type library and you did not specify /TLBID and a resource in your project a...

CRM and SQL reports
Have installed the SQL Reporting for CRM, and during the install I get an error "Object error is not set to an instance of an object" Any one know what this may be. thanks Kim Cannon ...

Norton AntiSpam & Outlook
Ever since I started using Norton AntiSpam for my OUTLOOK emails, I keep getting a message whenever I designate that a message is spam. The message is "A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this." I do not get this message when Norton automatically is finding spam. What's going on and how do I stop these annoying messages, short of turning AntiSpam off? I have looked in Microsoft's Knowledge Bank and in Norton's, but I have not found an answer. Thanks -- Myles Carpeneto Baltimore MD Myles schrieb am...

Redirecting
Anyone know how to create a file which when opened by Excel 2003 causes it to redirect itself and open a second (csv) file? I know how to get a web browser to do this using http-equiv="REFRESH" but cannot do it within Excel. Many thanks T You can have a macro that in the first workbook that opens the .CSV file and then closes itself: Option Explicit Sub auto_Open() Workbooks.Open Filename:="C:\my documents\excel\book1.csv" ThisWorkbook.Close savechanges:=False End Sub If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://...

INTERNAL R-TREE ERROR code=32
I got an error while in Sales Transaction Entry **** INTERNAL R-TREE ERROR **** code=32 string=run_prog bip This was then followed by a message: A Severe Error Has Occured! 2:32 Anyone have any thoughts on this? Hi wes check out the custsource article: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYMXTYYKSWTLKQNNOXWVVSZYRXYRPXYVNQTWKQWXZVLQKKMKRV I know it is not the same code error or module but if I had to guess the error is happening for the same reason. Fliehigh "Wes VanAlstyne" wrote: > I got an error while in Sales Transaction Entry >...

outlook express wont open links
This problem has just occured recently and i have no idea to fix it,, using outlook express i am opening up emails but when i want to click on a link on that email it wont do a damn thing, any ideas anyone?? brent higginson wrote: > This problem has just occured recently and i have no idea to fix it,, > using outlook express i am opening up emails but when i want to click > on a link on that email it wont do a damn thing, any ideas anyone?? I'd ask in microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general. -- f.h. brent higginson <brent1@sa.chariot.net.au> wrote: > This pr...

OWA Link redirect issue
I send emails to my exchange server users to view using OWA. if I hyperlink sites that are available in and out of my domain but reside on the same server i get an error.for example, If a user clicks on a hyperlinks in a email within OWA they redirect correctly. say a hyperlink to www.yahoo.com works fine but when I click a link to my own external domain home.dllw.com it fails with a HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden page. here is the link: 1. https://home.dllw.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://home.dllw.com I have followed microsofts kb 817312 and I have a dns record to resolve the home.dllw.c...

how do i back up my contacts in outlook?
- how do i back up my contacts in outlook? - how do i import data from my palm address book into outlook? - when i go to my email address book, the names are listed in alphabetical order according to FIRST name not last. why? how do i change this? To backup contacts: Click on File > Import and Export. Click "Export to a file" and click the Next button. Click on "Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click the Next button. Click on your Contacts folder and click the Next button. Click the Browse button to select where you want to save the file. Type in the file name. Clic...

Sychronizing outlook web access with outlook 2002
My employer uses microsoft outlook web access (the older version; not the 2003 version) to provide remote access to work outlook data stored on my work computer. I would like to synchronize the calender and contact information in outlook web access with my home computer's outlook 2002, so that when I synch my home computer and my pocket PC I will synch the outlook data that is in the outlook web access system. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated Do you only use OWA? You need to use Outlook can copy the items to a pst and bring it home. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Ou...

how to detect who redirects traffic to a aspx page? is this info passed along in request object or can sites anonymously redirect traffic to other sites?
how to detect who redirects traffic to a aspx page? is this info passed along in request object or can sites anonymously redirect traffic to other sites? Hello! > how to detect who redirects traffic to a aspx page? is this info passed > along in request object or can sites anonymously redirect traffic to other > sites? What do you mean by "redirecting traffic"? Linking to a certain page? The page, the user came from can be read from the Referer-Header. For example: User clicks on a link on the page http://example.org/a.html wich leads to http://example.org/b.aspx - s...

Application.InputBox Error
Excel 2003 SP3; XP Pro SP3 Dim r As Range Set r = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Please enter the range", Type:=8) The above code throws Runtime error 424, "Object Rquired" when I try it. The input box comes up, I can select cells with the mouse, which causes the range address to appear in the input box. The error pops when I click OK. (The locals window shows r as a range containing nothing.) Any suggestions? -- Clif What occurs when you run this? Dim r As Range Set r = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Please enter the range", Type:=8) MsgBox r.Address I...

Outlook 10 Rule not fully work
I had assigned a rule: when the new email is arrive Forward to "b" except the email from "b" Its work but not all incoming email has been forward! It was a Outlook 2002 SP2 and pop3 client Do you have the same problem? Thanks! rgds, David ...

mailbox redirect URGENT
Hi, Wilma has just take out power in our US office in Boca :-( I have a couple of people who really need email. I said we should have moved their email boxes before, but people seemed to think they were too large. So here's my setup... I have a frontend server here in the UK which receives all mail for my company and then either delivers to boca or here in the UK. I have setup a new user for one of the users and given him the email aliases that he had on his other mail box and told it to create the email box on our server here in the UK, but so far, the mail box doesn't seem...

Space Available Error??
Ok, I deleted Journals and Customers. I ran the ShrinkDatabase script and reindexed. Here's what Properties displays: Size: 110 Mb Space Available: 20.43 Mb Usage: 81% What the heck?!? How is that even possible? that's OK.. It's normal to have 10-20% of the database size empty.. Your overall database size is only 110Mb. You have 3.89 Gig to go before SQL 2005 express caps-out. "pooch" <pooch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AA29FE6-24C1-4CB8-904B-9885B1051F90@microsoft.com... > Ok, I deleted Journals and Customers. I ran the ShrinkDa...

outloor error when first open outlook
when I open Outlook I get this error... Ther ewas a problem reading one or more of your reminders. some reminders may not appear. cannot locate reccurance information for this appointment. please HELP! *CS lpgtweety@yahoo.com ...

Error 0x80070005
Hi, I had to reinstall Exchange 2003 in a 2003 DC environment. I did it with /DisasterRecovery switch. Everything went smooth and I already had a backup of the storage group. The only thing that I'm not sure of is that I DELETED, rather than reset, the server name account in the active directory. ( I pray that it won't blow the whole thing up.) Now, MAD service does not start for what seems to be a security reason. The error returned is Access Denied...error # 0x80070005. Any hlep is highly appreciated. Thanks Yba On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:08:02 -0700, "yba02" <yba0...

forcing a rule when opening outlook via code
The code below runs in an Excel workbook open event. It does so to retrieve the attachments excel needs from the nightly emails. The rule i have set up in Outlook is always unchecked when Excel opens outlook so I put in a line of code to force the rule. it executes the show progress of the rule but nnoe of what the rule is supposed to do is done AND when i go to Tools>Rules the rule is unchecked. How can i force the rule i want to be checked when Outlook is opened via this method? Sub DoThisonOpen() Dim objApp As Outlook.Application Dim objNS As Namespace Dim o...

Importing Excel2007 into Project2003
In the process of developing a task map for excel [2007] import to project [2003]. When selecting 'finish' after setting up the task map the following message is generated -"The source worksheet name is required. One or more of the source worksheet name fields are blank. A worksheet name is required for importing data." Could someone interpret what this message is trying to convey? Hello, Usually that message will appear in the middle of creating the import map, not at the end. When working through the import wizard on the task mapping page, you need...

Rules Wizard #36
I would like to set up a rule that when a message arrives and the to person is say Bob that is moves it to the Bob folder...the problem that I have is that in the to Bob isn't the only name...therefore the message moves to Bob...Is there a way to move the message to Bob folder but also keep it in the original folder ...

URL to Case in Workflow Rule
I would like to add a link to a case in an email notification workflow rule. Can anyone advise how to do this? Thank you! Have you found a solutions for this? I am also looking for the same answer. "KristinKiester" wrote: > I would like to add a link to a case in an email notification workflow rule. > Can anyone advise how to do this? > Thank you! ...

Rule to identify a from address
I am using Outlook 2003 and would like to filter mails emanating from a specific address to a folder. I have 2 problems: 1. While I can identify mails coming "through a specific account" but NOT through a specific EMAIL address ... for example an alias belonging to an account! 2. There seems to be no way of MOVING the mail to a folder. The closest ready-made rule is "move a copy to the specified folder". It has been possible to do this for years for years in emails clients like Eudora ... so I cannot believe that this is not possible in Outlook ... Can someone plea...

Error while execution of process
Hello all I have 5 PC's and 1 server with echange services installed and I'am using outlook 2000 as email cli´┐Żnt. At different times he gives me te error "Fout bij het uitvoeren van bewerking" in dutch and translated is that "Error while execution of process". The only thing i can do is click the OK button. Than everthing seems to work fine again. I get the error message sometimes when i open a menu, other times when i want to reply to a message, ... Does anyone have an idea?! I've installed the latest updates. Kind regards Erwin On all 5 PC's...

Outlook 2007 and MSN e-mail
I have a free MSN account through my internet provider (Verizon). I cannot get the msn account to work through Outlook 2007. I get the following message: Access to the account was denied. Verify that your username and password are correct. The server responded 'forbidden'. I have deleted and tried to reinstall this account and cannot get it to work. Any ideas? Thanks. "vpro7707" <vpro7707@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B8491AE-70FF-4A14-87F4-7308BC57FE7B@microsoft.com... > I have a free MSN account through my internet provider (Verizon). I...