redirect my documents

------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210

Hello,

How can I change the folder when my user want to insert an attachment?? =
I would like to use an especific folder.. can I to do this??

thks,
Jane
------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>How can I change the folder when my =
user want to=20
insert an attachment?? I would like to use an especific folder.. can I =
to do=20
this??</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>thks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jane</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210--

0
jrodrigues (17)

Janaina Rodrigues <jrodrigues@sattours.com.br> wrote:

> How can I change the folder when my user want to insert an
> attachment?? I would like to use an especific folder.. can I to do
> this??

How depends on your version of Outlook.
--
Brian Tillman
0

------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C60257.3ED82200

is outlook 2003 ..of office 2003 with SP2
  "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message =
  Janaina Rodrigues <jrodrigues@sattours.com.br> wrote:

  > How can I change the folder when my user want to insert an
  > attachment?? I would like to use an especific folder.. can I to do
  > this?? =20

  How depends on your version of Outlook.
  --=20
  Brian Tillman
------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C60257.3ED82200

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>is outlook 2003 ..of office 2003 with=20
SP2</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Brian Tillman" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:tillman1952@yahoo.com">tillman1952@yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
  message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:Og9flplAGHA.516@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl">news:Og9flplAGHA.516@T=
K2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>Janaina=20
  Rodrigues &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:jrodrigues@sattours.com.br">jrodrigues@sattours.com.br</A>=
&gt;=20
  wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; How can I change the folder when my user want to =
insert=20
  an<BR>&gt; attachment?? I would like to use an especific folder.. can =
I to=20
  do<BR>&gt; this??&nbsp; <BR><BR>How depends on your version of =
Outlook.<BR>--=20
  <BR>Brian Tillman</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C60257.3ED82200--

0
jrodrigues (17)
12/16/2005 5:41:56 PM
Janaina Rodrigues <jrodrigues@sattours.com.br> wrote:

> is outlook 2003 ..of office 2003 with SP2

Please use Plain text in newsgroups.  Thanks.

You can change the default folder where Outlook 2003 will store attachments
when you Save As, but I believe Outlook initially will always look in My
Documents when you want to add an attachment.  If you change to another
folder within an Outlook, Outlook should remember that location as long as
it continues to run.

You can change the location of My Documents, however, if that suits you.
See
http://www.slipstick.com/config/attachfolder.htm
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6060D.C7BA88B0

perfect!!

thks a lot!
Jana
  Janaina Rodrigues <jrodrigues@sattours.com.br> wrote:

  > is outlook 2003 ..of office 2003 with SP2

  Please use Plain text in newsgroups.  Thanks.

  You can change the default folder where Outlook 2003 will store =
attachments=20
  when you Save As, but I believe Outlook initially will always look in =
My=20
  Documents when you want to add an attachment.  If you change to =
another=20
  folder within an Outlook, Outlook should remember that location as =
long as=20
  it continues to run.

  You can change the location of My Documents, however, if that suits =
you.=20
  See
  http://www.slipstick.com/config/attachfolder.htm
  --=20
  Brian Tillman=20

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6060D.C7BA88B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>perfect!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>thks a lot!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jana</FONT></DIV>
href=3D"news:OtwAcxKBGHA.516@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl">news:OtwAcxKBGHA.516@T=
K2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>Janaina=20
  Rodrigues &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:jrodrigues@sattours.com.br">jrodrigues@sattours.com.br</A>=
&gt;=20
  wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; is outlook 2003 ..of office 2003 with =
SP2<BR><BR>Please use=20
  Plain text in newsgroups.&nbsp; Thanks.<BR><BR>You can change the =
default=20
  folder where Outlook 2003 will store attachments <BR>when you Save As, =
but I=20
  believe Outlook initially will always look in My <BR>Documents when =
you want=20
  to add an attachment.&nbsp; If you change to another <BR>folder within =
an=20
  Outlook, Outlook should remember that location as long as <BR>it =
continues to=20
  run.<BR><BR>You can change the location of My Documents, however, if =
that=20
  suits you. <BR>See<BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.slipstick.com/config/attachfolder.htm">http://www.slip=
stick.com/config/attachfolder.htm</A><BR>--=20
  <BR>Brian Tillman <BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6060D.C7BA88B0--

0
jrodrigues (17)

how protect document from unauthorized copy without using pdf.
Some webpage have document protection without using pdf program. I will like to know if microsoft Word can do that or other application without using pdf. In Word you can password protect in Tools, Options. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Daniel Mercado" <Daniel Mercado@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27758BB2-A093-455D-82A1-C93F9886C834@microsoft.com... > Some webpage have document protection without using pdf program. I will > like > to know if microsoft Word can do that or other application without using > pdf. Good to know; thanks. -- Do...

Printing Document Properties
When I print an Excel 2000 document, I would like to print out the file's properties too. I can't find an option in Excel to do this. Is this possible? Thanks, John http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q190029/ "AnytimeAnywhere" wrote: > When I print an Excel 2000 document, I would like to print out the file's > properties too. I can't find an option in Excel to do this. Is this > possible? > > Thanks, > > John > > > ...

Please document setup for new WLK 1.5 IO Cancellation with Direct
Could you please document how to set up the new WLK 1.5 IO Cancellation with Direct IO on network storage (Preview) test? Better yet, how can I avoid this job from running in the first place without causing a submission failure? This test does not really apply to our driver under test as it does not involve storage n any way. There are a few others who are confused by the lack of documentation, could you please help us out? Thanks. Geoff L. Kennedy ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vote...

Very Large Documents
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I'm working on my thesis and above 100,000 words - strange things start happening - I can't get a word total at the bottom of the page for a start! Footnotes disappear - I know they're still there but I can't see them. I've tried breaking it down into multiple documents but that's clunky as I'm constantly cross referencing and really only want to have one bibliography/works referenced. The work itself maxes out at 150,000 words - 1500 footnotes and about 1000 references for works consu...

Printing pubisher documents saved on different computers
I have created and saved a publisher document using Publisher 2003 on my computer, saved it to CD and printed it using another computer. The text appears not to fit into the text boxes and often text is lost. Cn I prevent this happening in any way? many thanks -- ROY See if copying to the hard drive and then printing makes a difference. Do both computers have the same fonts installed? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ROY" <ROY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0987F95-6C80-4A8D-...

Outlook 2007
We email .pdf documents around the office as attachments to Outlook messages. Users are not diligent about deleting their email and our email stores are enormous. Is there a way to email a link to a network document, instead of attaching the actual document? I am hoping that being able to do so would save space on our server. Erica <eheth@bgrtriallaw.com> wrote: > We email .pdf documents around the office as attachments to Outlook > messages. Users are not diligent about deleting their email and our > email stores are enormous. Is there a way to email a link to a > ne...

how to detect who redirects traffic to a aspx page? is this info passed along in request object or can sites anonymously redirect traffic to other sites?
how to detect who redirects traffic to a aspx page? is this info passed along in request object or can sites anonymously redirect traffic to other sites? Hello! > how to detect who redirects traffic to a aspx page? is this info passed > along in request object or can sites anonymously redirect traffic to other > sites? What do you mean by "redirecting traffic"? Linking to a certain page? The page, the user came from can be read from the Referer-Header. For example: User clicks on a link on the page http://example.org/a.html wich leads to http://example.org/b.aspx - s...

The installation document for HRP Suite needs editing
The installation document HRPSuiteInstallation.PDF omits any reference to uninstalling PTO Manager. It also needs some comments about the upgrade process and a reminder to back up databases before starting table updates. Finally, a customer installing one product in the suite should not need to load all those .cnk files. It causes unnecessary launch file bloat. This document can and should be much more user friendly. Grade - D+ ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click ...

WebQuery: Any Microsoft Document On WebQuery Feature
Do we have any Microsoft Document on WebQuery Feature for Excel 2000/2002. I found only one, that too of Excel 97 Please send me mail at my mail id Kirit_Adatiya@Yahoo.com Thanks in advance, Kirit documents on xl97 should still be applicable: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/excel/content/excel97/xlweb.asp bottom portion of article addresses web queries. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=157482 XL97: How to Create Web Query (.iqy) Files http://support.microsoft.com/?id=162080 XL97: How to Programmatically Perform a Web Query use a similar type URL to look at the a...

Security documentation
Several of our cleints want to lock down security in their Great Plains installation. It would be nice to have better (any?) documentation on security access requirements to perform a function. It is difficult to know that you have everything locked down without testing EVERY button, menu or lookup. David ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in t...

Searching documents with tables
Not sure if Windows 7 issue or word issue, but I am trying to search for text in word document(s) that is in a table. In Windows Explorer I type the test in the search box and hit enter. If the text is not in a table windows search finds it perfectly, but words that are in a table it won't find. Is there a way around this? ...

querying XML document
I'm trying to migrate from Access database data into XML data, and i'm having a lot of confusion. Before XML, in my ASP.NET page, i'd connect to a database, query it (SELECT * IN whatever WHERE...), and then display the results in something like a Datagrid. Very easy. How can this be done if i'm using an XML file instead of a database file? I know how to put the entire XML info into a DataSet, and then display in a DataGrid, but i don't want ALL the info in the XML file... i just want the filtered (queried) data. Am i supposed to use XSLT for this? Please someo...

Help! Sharing a publisher document with different printers
Hi all, I was wondering if you can provide some tips. I am editing a newsletter for a Border Collie rescue organization. While putting each issue together, our groups's director and I often email incomplete versions back and forth to each other. The problem is that because we have different printers, the spacing is often changed when I send her a document. Articles that fit perfectly fine in the document that I send to her are missing multiple sentences when she receives them. Is there a method for disabling the conversion of the document when it gets sent to machines that ...

Notebook Layout Tabs All Open when I Open my Document
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Every time I open a notebook layout document all of my tabs are open. I would prefer if it opened the way I left it so that I don't have to spend time closing them. AFAIK there is no preference or setting to do so. I'm not near a Mac to check but the only thing I can think of that may have an effect is if the document window is set before saving the last actual edits prior to closing the file. IOW, hide the tabs, type a character, backspace (not Undo), Close & Save. See if the file keeps the sam...

How to open .tif files in Microsoft Office Document Imaging in Out
Is it possible to open .tif files in Microsoft Office Document Imaging directly from incoming emails in Outlook 2003? Right now, all incoming .tif attachments are opening in picasa picture viewer (even though I deselected ..tif from the "File Types" in Picasa). The problem is that most of my .tif files are more than one page and the image viewer doesn't let me see more than the first page. What I do now if drag the .tif to my desktop, right click, and choose "Open With" --- Microsoft Office Document Imaging. Any ideas would be appreciated. Jerry ...

OWA Link redirect issue
I send emails to my exchange server users to view using OWA. if I hyperlink sites that are available in and out of my domain but reside on the same server i get an error.for example, If a user clicks on a hyperlinks in a email within OWA they redirect correctly. say a hyperlink to www.yahoo.com works fine but when I click a link to my own external domain home.dllw.com it fails with a HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden page. here is the link: 1. https://home.dllw.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://home.dllw.com I have followed microsofts kb 817312 and I have a dns record to resolve the home.dllw.c...

Redirecting
Anyone know how to create a file which when opened by Excel 2003 causes it to redirect itself and open a second (csv) file? I know how to get a web browser to do this using http-equiv="REFRESH" but cannot do it within Excel. Many thanks T You can have a macro that in the first workbook that opens the .CSV file and then closes itself: Option Explicit Sub auto_Open() Workbooks.Open Filename:="C:\my documents\excel\book1.csv" ThisWorkbook.Close savechanges:=False End Sub If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://...

mailbox redirect URGENT
Hi, Wilma has just take out power in our US office in Boca :-( I have a couple of people who really need email. I said we should have moved their email boxes before, but people seemed to think they were too large. So here's my setup... I have a frontend server here in the UK which receives all mail for my company and then either delivers to boca or here in the UK. I have setup a new user for one of the users and given him the email aliases that he had on his other mail box and told it to create the email box on our server here in the UK, but so far, the mail box doesn't seem...

Apply foreign currency documents
When we apply payment to foreign dollar invoices, the transaction will not post all the way through to the GL, it stops at the GL and goes into a Batch of its own which then must be pushed through to the GL through either master postings or "Transactions" - "Financial" - "Batches". We want to achieve efficiencies by not needing to push these manually to the GL. We are currently using v7.5. ...

how do I convert my document from windows ME to XP
I up grade my computer from ME to XP back in June. I have been trying to locate some documents in Plublisher and Word. It tells me that they cant be found. What did I do wrong? Your Office files would be on your hard drive unless you formatted the drive and did not backup. How are you searching? Type .pub or .doc in the search, see if your files can be located. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "cc" <cc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

folder redirection
Dear ALL We had migrate the file server which was using the folder redirection one of its drive . The group policy of Folder Redirection is modified with new server's name. The problem is that the Desktops have still the old server's entry & try to sync & shows on task bar as off line. Pl. suggest me any registry editing to remove the entry to solve the issue Regards gaurav -- gaurav_abbot ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gaurav_abbot's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/141088.htm View this thread: ht...

Application Data redirection
I have a policy set to redirect users desktop and application data folders to a share. The test computer is windows XP running Office 2003. The odd thing is the folders are different on the servers vs what's on the local desktop. The server and desktop also have different files in the \Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook folder, which stores the users archive.pst file.\ The server has the following 2 files in the redirected folder Default Outlook Profile.xml Default Outlook Profile.srs The desktop has these files archive.pst extended.pst Is this behavior by default? Is there a way...

Reversing changes made to an excel document
Does anybody know if you save an excel spreadsheet after making many changes, can you reverse those changes after it has been saved to your local C drive ? Use your backup that did not have the same save on it "Laurie" <laurie.richroath@sulzer.com> wrote in message news:2f6901c373d6$7f156510$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anybody know if you save an excel spreadsheet after > making many changes, can you reverse those changes after > it has been saved to your local C drive ? ...

Text in docx document disappearing!
Hi all, I have a word document (docx) which I occasionaly add text to. It's password protected. I add the text, click save & close the document. I then open it up again to check that the work is still there & has been saved. (which it has.) However, when I open it again later the added text has gone. At first I thought it was me imagining it but it has happened on many occasions. I also save a backup copy of the work & that has changed also. Is this a known problem with password protected documents? I look forward to any sugestions that you can give me. Regard...

Publisher duplicates a set of documents unrequested
Publisher duplicates a set of documents unrequested. Please, How can this be stopped? translation please? "Promenader" <Promenader@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3237FC29-47A5-4B83-AD16-1775D2AC67AB@microsoft.com... | Publisher duplicates a set of documents unrequested. Please, How can this be | stopped? We need more details. Which version of Publisher? What are you doing when it creates this duplicate set? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Promenader" <Promenader@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32...