redering problems outlook 2007

Just loaded Office 2007, as a new beta tester.  I am having rendering
problems in Outlook 2007, also emails will not show up when clicked on, I ran
Office Diagnostics and everything showed ok...
0
ldm2331 (1)

You can report rendering problems with the button on top of the preview
pane or using the report rendering problem tab when a message is open.
Does right-clicking an item and choosing open work instead of a
double-click?

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"ldm2331" <ldm2331@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Just loaded Office 2007, as a new beta tester.  I am having rendering
> problems in Outlook 2007, also emails will not show up when clicked on, I ran
> Office Diagnostics and everything showed ok...

0
pds-ms (175)
5/31/2006 12:42:11 AM
uncheck certify in anti virus email scanning and it will fix this problem

"ldm2331" wrote:

> Just loaded Office 2007, as a new beta tester.  I am having rendering
> problems in Outlook 2007, also emails will not show up when clicked on, I ran
> Office Diagnostics and everything showed ok...
0
annie (51)
6/23/2006 4:47:01 PM
Annie <Annie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> uncheck certify in anti virus email scanning and it will fix this
> problem

Only if they're using AVG.
--
Brian Tillman
0

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> Annie <Annie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > uncheck certify in anti virus email scanning and it will fix this
> > problem
>
> Only if they're using AVG.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
Darryl1 (59)
9/5/2006 4:23:02 PM
Darryl <Darryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Where do I find these boxes to un check?

Open up AVG Control Center and examine the properties of the email scanner.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Money '04
I'm trying to use the 'Money Browser' w/in MSN Money 2004 and get "Page Cannot Be Displayed" or sometimes "Action Cancelled", but I can surf the web just fine with my cable modem...what's up with that? I've read on this forum that other users are having difficulties w/ this particular issue, any resolution would be helpful. I've tried: regsvr32 msxml3.dll in start|run also have un-installed and re-installed cookies enabled ...

Outlook2k7 over VPN Out of Office Assistant problem
User's computer is not a member of the domain. Mail flows and all looks good till you start the OOF thing. It will just tell you it cannot connect to the server because it's currently unavailable. Now when we add autodiscover.domain.com pointing to the Exchange server to the host file of that computer it works but why? Without it when you run a test it will tell you that a Srv Record lookup for domain.com FAILED (0x8004010F) or Local autodiscover for domain.com FAILED (0x8004010F) yaro Hello yaro, Thanks for your post. The error 0x8004010F usually means MAPI_E_NOT_FOU...

problem with signature
I am trying to create a simple signature for my HTML mails, with a link to my website.I want it to be a hover link, no underline. I have made a very simple HTML in Dreamweaver, and all the appropriate attributes and styles are set via CSS. It looks and works fine on my browser. But when I select it as my signature file in OL2003, hover link property disappears and it reverts to the dreaded underline link. Any ideas how achieve this? TIA ...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

outlook 2007 runs slow

Outlook 2003

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

outlook 2000 help file

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

How to realize communication problem?
Hello everybody. I am working on a project in which I read/write data via rs-232 from/to my Windows application to/from an microcontroller. Now, my boss wants me to write a library which he can use for different microcontrollers. This library should store any changes of data. So the desired microcontroller should just be able to pick up the data. You can think of it this way: Me, representing the Windows application, put a sheet of information into a drawer. A buddy of mine, (representing a microcontroller) can go to the drawer an pick up the sheet for further treatment. So, my quest...

Office 2007 Compatibility Pack 12-10-09
My new Windows 7 laptop came with a trial version of Office 2007 (Student), which I uninstalled prior to first use. However, I have the PowerPoint Viewer installed, which I use. Question: There's a huge 173 MB Office Compatibility Pack in the Control Panel, Programs and Features, which can be uninstalled. Can I uninstall this without any effect on the PowerPoint Viewer or Microsoft Works (or Windows Live Mail) programs? Thanks. EW Hi, Lone Star, The compatibility pack is actually quite useful if you are running a previous version of Office. Are you only using W...

OWA problems #6
Users from outside the firewall can logon succesfully into OWA interface, their mailbox opens, but in the reading pane the only message is "loading..." Also no other functions of OWA interface seems to work (new, contacts...) as well as log off button. However if I try to access OWA from inside the company everything is fine. Windows 2000 Server SP4 Exchange 2003 SP1 On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:33:14 -0700, "Ducukm0" <Ducukm0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Users from outside the firewall can logon succesfully into OWA interface, >their mailbox opens, but in t...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Outlook 2000 #147
Outlook 2000 Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open in safe mode and I can also open in express. I have tried renaming extend.dat file, removed checks from add-in tab and changed profiles. I have even tried re-installing. Can anyone help me. This is a long shot but have you tried using a fresh PST file? "Pam" wrote: > Outlook 2000 > > Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook > generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open > in safe mode and I can also open in expre...

MDI childframe problems
To create a maximized mdi child frame I tried this: BOOL CChildFrame::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) { if( !CMDIChildWnd::PreCreateWindow(cs) ) return FALSE; if (IsWindow(m_hWnd)) { ShowWindow(SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED); } return TRUE; } The window is opened maximized but the minimize/maximize/close buttons are missing. When I open a 2nd document and click on windows | tile the behaviour turns back to normal. Can someone tell what's wrong here? cs.style |= WS_MAXIMIZE didn't work either. It's opened in normal size. TIA, Hans Do this in ActivateFrame: void CChildFrame...

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail