Recurring event - Not sequential dates

Is there a way to set a meeting date and have it
recurring each month, but not on a certain week or
certain date of each month.  My meeting happens on a
Thursday in each month but not every 2nd, 3rd or 4th
Thursday.  Some months it is the 3rd Thursday and some it
is the 4th Thursday.
0
pmayton (1)

Exchange 1221 event getting smaller
In the past month I have moved a 2 gig mail box to another server and removed about 500 megs from othe people's mailboxes. The number in the 1221 event went from 3000MB to 2264MB and its constantly getting smaller. I do not know why I did not get the 2 gigs from moving that mailbox back or the 500 megs? Its exchange 2000 SP3 on Windows 2000 SP4. Does anyone have any suggestions? thanks in advance, J.R. On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 06:39:35 -0800, J.R. Dobyns <JRDobyns@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In the past month I have moved a 2 gig mail box to another server and removed...

Recurring Billing
Looking for suggestions/ideas or 3rd party applications that would provide recurring billing functionality for Invoicing or SOP in Great Plains Standard similar to the functionality found in Receivables Transactions Nolan Computers has such a product: Advanced SOP with Recurring Invoices http://www.nolancomputers.com/greatplains/asop.aspx "Michael Bloom" <MichaelBloom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE694EB9-17BD-45FD-87A1-25AA4AF0E1B2@microsoft.com... > Looking for suggestions/ideas or 3rd party applications that would provide > recurring bill...

Can't open this item. The end date you entered occurs before the start date.
Hi, Everytime I open Outlook 2000 I get a calender pop-up. When I Dismiss it I get a message such as the above and the next time I open Outlook it appears again. I can't see it in the Calender unless I change the view to "By category". I can't delete it or change the date in this view. I just keep getting the above message (see subject line). I tried /cleanreminders and the MS article about Daylight savings but neither work. How do I get rid of this message? I do have a Pocket PC and probably the error occured during a Sync (i have different time zones). ...

Delegates and Events
The next part of C# I`m trying to get my head around is Events. I`m a bit confused why in some examples it says you declare an Event thus: public event EventHandler MyEvent and some have a delegate as well: public delegate void EventHandler(Object sender, EventArgs e) public event EventHandler MyEvent. If the first one works (and it does) why use the second. Clearly I`m missing something. Can someone give me a nudge in the right drection. TIA, mick mick wrote: > The next part of C# I`m trying to get my head around is Events. I`m a bit > confused why in some examp...

Problem with recurring deposit
Hi, I set up my direct deposit paycheck as a recurring deposit. Because the every other week direct depost may vary by several hundred dollars, the amount is entered as an estimate. Money 04 never recognizes each subsequent downloaded deposit as being the recurring deposit, even though the name (ie "Hospital OPay") is the same, and the dates match exactly. Any ideas? Thanks... In microsoft.public.money, Lee Miller wrote: > >I set up my direct deposit paycheck as a recurring deposit. Because the >every other week direct depost may vary by several hundred dollars, th...

out of date file
I am trying to open an invoice spreadsheet. I have used it many times before but now I get a microsoft visual basic message "the file VBA332.dll is out of date. This program requires a newer version" It wont open. Any known resolutions??? ...

2003
Encountered the subjected event in a newly upgraded Exchange 2003. The resolution based on KB Article - 271410 suggested: >>In Exchange System Manager, locate the administrative group, and then reset the service >>account password to encrypt it for the Exchange 2000 server. Can someone give more details on how to check the service account password encription in Exchange System Manager ? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- - - Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 271410 SYMPTOMS The following error message may be logged in the Application eve...

Anniversary/Event vs. Appointment
I don't see how to create anniversaries and holidays and such, as opposed to, appointments and making them last all day. Doing the latter displays as a two day appointment on some calendars. ...

NewMail Event
Hi, Im looking to read information from emails as they come into the inbox using the itemadd event, however if the user has to click yes on the security prompt emails are missed. To try to combat this, i want to store the entry ID, and then when the send and receive is finished i can then use that entryid (unique) to access the email, where it doesnt matter if the prompt is not clicked immediately. However what im struggling to do is capture when the send and receive event has finished. The newmail event seemed perfect as it is supposed to be called only once, however testing shows that th...

Event id 8270 LDAP Operations
Since I upgraded from exchange 2000 to 2003, I have been getting the following error very hour in app log Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8270 Date: 8/7/2005 Time: 10:08:46 PM User: N/A Computer: xxx Description: LDAP returned the error [35] Unwilling To Perform when importing the transaction dn: <SID=0102000000000005200000002A020000> changetype: Modify member:add:<GUID=CF80EB5C-EF60-4722-8F76-9803D80A99A0> - DC=x,DC=x,DC=xxxx,DC=xxxxx For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. For more i...

[Plaxo Contacts] Getting up-to-date
I got a problem. First, sorry for my scholastic English, but i live in Italy. I didn't know Plaxo Contacts. A friend of mine sent me the "getting up-to-date" email in which i could write my informations. He sent me an HTML-based email with, on the right, my "card", ready to be filled. I reply. Then, I downloaded Plaxo and requested the updating infos to my contacts... why did i send a normal-text mail instead of the HTML-based with card as my first friend did? The second method seems to me more simple than the other: don't you think? How did my friend of mine send ...

Garbage date data now my headache
Okay folks I have a painful .csv file that I recieve daily that is now my problem. Granted I am only as good as my data so let me show you an example of the data: Column A Column B Date Code Date Code Answer X71229 12/29/2007 X71203330382 12/03/2007 X71023 G3 10/23/2007 X71003DWOODS 10/03/2007 X70913 D5 09/13/2007 X70913 09/13/2007 20071215 12/15/2007 20071005 10/05/2007 81007 ...

recurring invoice
Is there a way to set up a recurring invoice in Money 2004 small business version. I am trying to setup a yearly invoice for my customers Thanks ...

Grouping dates by month and year
I have a spreadsheet with a range of dates in one column, and a list of statuses in the next (basically it is a list of orders, which are either open or closed). I want to create a list of open orders broken down by month. i.e. Some kind of array formula which goes down A1:A200 looks for any from say March 2010, then looks to B1:B200 for those marked as =91Open=92, and returns a count. It=92s been an age since I=92ve taxed my brain with this kind of stuff (been out of work) and I=92m sure this is probably quite easy. However, I=92ve falling at the first hurdle, trying to find a function to ...

Recurring message
I am getting a message that is recurring every 5 minutes and have been told my email is corrupted - how can I correct it so that Outlook realizes it has been retrieved already? I would try using the "/CleanReminders" switch. It Cleans and regenerates reminders. OL2000: Additional Command-Line Switches This article was previously published under Q197180 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;197180& -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "John r" <jpassero@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:061101c350ae$f5b35c90$a401280a@phx.gbl... I am getting...

Remove Date Timestamp in Excel?
Hi there, I was wondering if someone can help me out. I am using a csv file and want to calculate if things were done on time or not. Example: In the A column I would have "Date Expected" In the B column I would have "Date Completed" In the C column I have an IF formula such that if B<= A then "Meets" otherwise "Not Met" But I have a problem since I get the data from a csv file. The timestamp can give the impression that something does not meet. Example Date Expected: 09/18/2006 1:00am Date Completed: 09/18/2006 2:00am As per the formula it w...

Is it possible to have recurring events in a Publisher calendar?
I am creating a calendar in Publisher- Is it possible to have recurring events each month in such a calendar; if not, is there another way to do this? Create a text box with the recurring event, copy/paste into each month. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "P Miles" <P Miles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13592B2C-4CF6-4A0B-A223-DCD917C23520@microsoft.com... >I am creating a calendar in Publisher- Is it possible to have recurring > events each month in such a calendar; if not, is there another way to do this? ...

capturing the click event of a tab
Hi all I think this is possible, but have not been able to find out how. Does anyone know the syntax of how to do this in CRM 3 and where to set it? TIA Saira Hi Saira, See "Getting notified when the user selects a another tab on a form" on http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS4. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP CRM Blog: http://www.stunnware.com/?area=blog ---------------------------------------------------------- "Saira" <saira@5d.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eQJJ2NhyIHA.6096@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all > I think this...

Outlook declining a recurring meeting, though it is not recurring.
We are having a problem booking our conference rooms as resources. Each time someone creates a meeting they receive the message ""xxxxx conference room" has declined your meeting because it is recurring. You must book each meeting seperately with this resource." Then, once we click "OK" on the error, the meeting is still applied to the sender's AND the Resource's calendar, but any other attendees do not receive the meeting request. Now, we are running Outlook 2003 (Office 2003 SP2), Exchange Server 2003 (on a Windows Server 2003 box). All updates have b...

event id 7002, 7004 and 8179
iam getting quite a lot of the 7002 and 7004 event id's showing in my event viewer, we are running windows 2003 server std and exchange 2003 server the even id 7002 shows Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: SMTP Protocol Event ID: 7002 Date: 12/11/2006 Time: 13:44:16 User: N/A Computer: EXCHSERVER Description: This is an SMTP protocol warning log for virtual server ID 1, connection #4640. The remote host "64.233.163.27", responded to the SMTP command "rcpt" with "450-4.2.1 The Gmail user you are trying to contact is rece...

Data validation for input of date in the form of dd/mm/yyyy
Hi, I am trying to create a validation for a date field in Tanzania. They input the day first. In my Input mask I have: !00\/00\/0000;0;# In my validation rule I have: Like "[0-3][0-9][0-1][0-9][1-2][0-9][0-9][0-9]" this should keep most of the bad data out, but access doesn't accept the first number as zero. It will validate if it is over 4 and all the other numbers are validated correctly. Help, Lisa Lisa: We use the same short date format in the UK, but I've never felt the need for a validation rule on a column of date time data type to ensure a...

Event Viewr Log in eConnect
Hi foks, Whenever I re-start the Message Queueing services along with the Requester Services, I find that my eConnect eventviewer gets filled with the following error. What could be the cause and how can I rectify it? Cheers, AC Event Type: Error Event Source: eConnect OutGoing 8.0 Description: eConnect_OutGoing Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at eConnect_OutGoing.eConnect_OutGoing.Execute_Request(String DocType, DateTime DATE1, String TABLENAME, Int32 DEX_ROW_ID, String INDEX1, String INDEX2, S...

Mysterious re date Format
Hi all, The following is code snippet whereby l am copying a worksheet to make a seperate Excel workbook and then if certain criteria are met l also save the file as a text file. The original .xls file has the correct date format (dd/mm/yy), the worksheet saved as .xls has the same correct date format (dd/mm/yy) but the saved .txt file when opened in notepad has the incorrect date format (mm/dd/yyyy) Regional settings are correct (English UK) I have also tried adding Local:=True to the code. But the really frustrating thing is that if l manually copy the sheet and save as ...

On main form current event set focus to a subform field
Upon current event of the master form I want to set focus to a control inside a subform. Seems like no matter what I do, focus goes to the first tab-able field on the main form. Does anyone know of a way to do this? "David Portwood" <Mondrogan@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4637e91f$0$15187$4c368faf@roadrunner.com... > Upon current event of the master form I want to set focus to a control > inside a subform. Seems like no matter what I do, focus goes to the first > tab-able field on the main form. > > Does anyone know of a way to do this? > You s...

How to know witch are the weekend days between two dates
I have to make a list of every weekend days between two dates. Example (dd/mm/yyyy): Field1: 01/01/2007 Field2: 15/01/2007 The result (on a listbox) I want are all the weekend days between those dates: 06/01/2007 07/01/2007 13/01/2007 14/01/2007 Any help? Assuming i have two fields on a form that contain the beginning and ending dates (FirstDay, LastDay), a listbox (list0) and a command button to compute them, the code would looke like this. Private Sub Command2_Click() Dim strday As String Dim intIndex As Integer Dim intNbrDays As Integer Dim newdate As Date List0.RowSource = "&q...