Recurring email contact address

I used to be in contact with a Lawyer, I decided to stop contacting this
lawyer
after receiving misleading advice. Since then, every email I receive this
Lawyer's
email address id attached on the end by Demon-Mailer. It is embarrassing
as I
often reply to an email, and this lawyer's/Demon Mailer's garbage data is
still
attached to the outgoing email. Can someone contact me personally,
otherwise it
may mean that I must Change my Email Address
completely?<scottieyoung@gmail.com>

Scottie Young

--

______________________________________
Posted from http://outlook-center.com

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 01:41:16 -0700, scottieyoung@gmail.com (David
Young) wrote:

>I used to be in contact with a Lawyer, I decided to stop contacting this
>lawyer
>after receiving misleading advice. Since then, every email I receive this
>Lawyer's
>email address id attached on the end by Demon-Mailer. It is embarrassing
>as I
>often reply to an email, and this lawyer's/Demon Mailer's garbage data is
>still
>attached to the outgoing email. Can someone contact me personally,
>otherwise it
>may mean that I must Change my Email Address
>completely?<scottieyoung@gmail.com>

Can you expand upon this? What you've described makes no sense.
evan1 (39)

Where are our old emails?
Hi, Newbie here. We have a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 running our company Exchange email server. I am trying to access emails from one of our public folders. The 'Office' public folder only shows emails from as far back as about 6 months. So, I can see emails which came in today, and emails as far back as July last year. I know that this mail box has been active for many years! Where are all the older emails? Any answers greatly appreciated. Regards The public folder will almost certainly be age limited, meaning that all posts older than a certain age are deleted. (Check Publ...

Resizing email message screen
On starting WLM, it always fills the whole screen of my laptop, no matter how the screen was resized before the previous exit from WLM. Also, on opening any email message after resizing WLM, the email message itself still occupies the whole screen. Is this a problem with Windows 7 Premium which I have on my laptop, or is it a problem with WLM? Any window you want to resize permanently must be the /last/ window closed. Grab the corners of the window and drag it to the size you desire. Do not use Maximize. Close all other windows first via the Taskbar and this one last. Wi...

Copy Name and email address from web sites to excel sheet
Hello Friends I want to automate a mundane task at work. I visit certain real estate sites which are a part of my job of research. The I copy the name and email addressess of Brokers and Appraisers over to an excel sheet. Later I use Word to mail merge an email content and send it to them using this excel sheet as the database. Now, I want to automate the first part of the job. I would like to avoid the mundane copy-paste task and probably endup using a one click option where the names and addressess I choose from each site I visit ends up in the excel sheet. Would there be any automa...

email #24
Microsoft Outlook seems to have disappeared from my computer. When I go to check my email I get a message that says the file cannot be found, and it asks me if I want to open a new folder. I have no clue what is going on. Could anyone help me? PS the same thing happened on another computer that I don't use as often about 6 months ago, but I never tried to figure out what was going on because I could access my mail from my new computer. ...

Can not send email to specific email addresses
We have exchange 2003, which seems to be working fine. One issue we have is that employees can not send email to one or two specific domains. Example: juno.com. the email address is good as I can send the eamil from hotmail. Once in while there is one or two of these domain name gets stuck in queue. Tired to force connection, delete with NDR and all those. but moment you send one it gets stuck in queue. Can some one please help. Thank you in advance. arun what is the NDR you are receiving, when trying to send to these domains? what happens if you try to send an email via a telnet session...

Internet Email Error
Started receiving Internet Email error dialog box 1/28/04 when retreiving email from MSN POP3 account. Message states: "Some messages couldn't be retreived from the server. This usually happens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network problems. I problem persists, contact your administrator." I have tried fixes referenced in Knowledge Base Articles #811167, #199990, #310783 & #195717. No help. MSN Support says contact Outlook Support, Outlook says contact MSN. Anyone know the root cause of this error?? Thanks, Steve ...

2003 upgrade, lost email merges...
Hi there, I upgraded to Outlook 2003 from XP and when I go to the files where I do email merges from, the Outlook stalls and then comes up with a SQL server path choice. Never saw this before, so I tried in vain to point it back to my contacts list from Outlook, no success at all. What do I do to restore it to the way it was before I upgraded to 2003 from XP? Thanks, Gordon ...

Recurring Billing
Looking for suggestions/ideas or 3rd party applications that would provide recurring billing functionality for Invoicing or SOP in Great Plains Standard similar to the functionality found in Receivables Transactions Nolan Computers has such a product: Advanced SOP with Recurring Invoices http://www.nolancomputers.com/greatplains/asop.aspx "Michael Bloom" <MichaelBloom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE694EB9-17BD-45FD-87A1-25AA4AF0E1B2@microsoft.com... > Looking for suggestions/ideas or 3rd party applications that would provide > recurring bill...

previous email message when creating new e-mail
An e-mail I received earlier today opens up every time I try to create a new message by clicking on the 'new e-mail message' icon. How can I change the new e-mail message screen to default to a blank screen? Regards, Steve ...

Disc access when scrolling through my emails
Hi, I have a problem with my outlook 2003 (Win XP): Every time I scroll through the list of emails outlook accesses the hard disc even if I do not open the email and the preview window is deactivated. The result is a pause before I can go to the next email in the list. Surprisingly the problem is solved if I open the email and close it. Next time I navigate to that email in the list there is no disc access (seems to be cached). Unfortunatly if I close Outlook an reopen it, the whole story starts from the beginning... Does anybody have an idea ? Thanks Urs ...

Unable to download email #2
It has been a few months since I was able to use Outlook as my email retriever. I have been going to webmail & reading online but this sort of defeats the purpose of having the program. I start by clicking send/receive and after running for a while not downloading anything I get this message. Can anyone suggest a fix for this? Task 'pop - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provi...

Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel not all of my sent emails are being received by people, and if they are getting them they are going into their junk folders. is there anything i can do to prevent this? trying to use entourage to send out business emails... but hard to right if no one gets them? thanks Use plain text instead of HTML. Many junk mail filters are triggered if the incoming e-mail message is in HTML format. On 05/06/09 23:01, in article 59b76010.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "core_digital@officeformac.com" <core_digital@office...

Error sending CRM Email through VPN Connection
Hello! We have remote users that work with CRM on-line through VPN Connection. Sales for Outlook though VPN works in general, but when someone tries to send CRM email from the Outlook and presses the Send button, he gets an "unknown error". Could you advise us? Thank you, Elena ...

outlook email #10
I can't send documents through Outlook 2003. When I right click on a word document and select send I receive an error message. What is the error message? What version of Word? Are you right-clicking on the document in Windows Explorer? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "stew" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78ce01c4768d$5c1edf90$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I can't send documents through Outl...

Clicking through from a link in an email
When i click a link in an email I get a wavy red line across the top and either nothing happens of IE opens and then freezes and needs to be shut down. Any idea how to resolve it - driving me mad!!! Thanks. E Are only links affected? If so, reset the internet settings in IE's tools, options. You could also try repairing outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly n...

recurring invoice
Is there a way to set up a recurring invoice in Money 2004 small business version. I am trying to setup a yearly invoice for my customers Thanks ...

Company Text at end of email
Hi, When anyone sends an email from their work account, we have some text that appears at the bottom of each email. It contains the usual sort of stuff like, 'This email and any files transmitted with it are strictly confidential.... etc', that sort of thing. What i would like to do is change that text but i don't know where to go to change it. Could anyone help me out with this? Thanks in advance. jonnyuk3 -- jonnyuk3 What do you have at the back end, are you using Exchange? The change would be made there. How's it done would depend on the se...

transerring emails
Anyone know how I can transfer all of my Outlook Express emails from one computer to another? http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ should help. BTW this is a ng for OL a different app to OE see below for OE ng's http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/resources.htm David "jeremy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0dfb01c3c67e$96fb81f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone know how I can transfer all of my Outlook Express > emails from one computer to another? ...

email missing
Hi A reply send to a crm email is not getting logged in the CRM .The GUID Code is present ..what must be the problem..please help. Thanks The Guid is present in the subject. and apart from this ..i get an error saying that at least one receipent could not be resolved to a record.while accessing the email through the applicaton .Infact the email is associated with an account. Also ,one question...can we have multiple email id's in the Email field of the account.or contact..if so is the seperation a semicolon or comma.?? Any suggestions thanks "Simi" wrote: > Hi >...

Adding email link in the Grid
Hi, Can any one help me to mak email column as link (mailto) in the contact grid view? When the user clicks the email link, this should open the blank outlook email with to email address filed. I tried in this way... I make the email column as link successfully, but when I change Contacts View and come back to default "My Contact View" , crmGrid.InnerGrid found null that time... any one have any idea why this happesn here is my code..... ------------ adding this script in HomePage.aspx------------- window.attachEvent( "onload" , OnGridPageLoad ) var crmGri...

Sending Limits
Hi This morning a user tried to send an 11mb email and outlook errored stating it is too large for the users limit. We switched off the limits years ago as we occasionally send large emails. I checked the user limit and the user that they were 'sending it as' (they were using the 'From' field in outlook to send it as a Manager). Upon checking the global limit in Global Settings > Message Delivery i was shocked to see the boxes checked again with the default limit of 10mb.... a little odd seeing as I am the only admin, but this may have been the result of SP2 (Excha...

Lost address book #9
My address book was based on my Contacts. I still have my contacts, but I don't have the address book? Do you know where I can find it? Please . . . Make sure that the Outlook Address Book service is installed and that the folder is ticked to show as an Outlook Address Book. If all settins are correct and it's still not visible remove the Outlook Address Book service, restart Outlook and then install it again. For more detailed instructions see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/contactsinaddressbook.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month...

emails are getting deleted
im having a problem where emails left in my inbox dissapper after a few days. i cant seem to find a setting that is causing this. i cleaned out my inbox thinking it might be a size issue but that didn't help still dissapper. aotu archive is turned off. does anyone have any ideas thanks grant are they really disappearing or are they marked as read and you're using a view that hides read messages? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net...

Problem with recurring deposit
Hi, I set up my direct deposit paycheck as a recurring deposit. Because the every other week direct depost may vary by several hundred dollars, the amount is entered as an estimate. Money 04 never recognizes each subsequent downloaded deposit as being the recurring deposit, even though the name (ie "Hospital OPay") is the same, and the dates match exactly. Any ideas? Thanks... In microsoft.public.money, Lee Miller wrote: > >I set up my direct deposit paycheck as a recurring deposit. Because the >every other week direct depost may vary by several hundred dollars, th...

Change of address auto-reply rule is not working in Outlook 2003
Hello, I've been trying to set up an auto-reply rule in Outlook 2003 home (that is, using my POP account with my ISP). I am in the process of changing my ISP, and want to send an auto-reply message to all entries in my Outlook contacts folder. I specified the following conditions in the rule: - sender is in Contacts address book, and on this machine only - reply using C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates\New address.oft The template contains a simple update email text message, the recipient and subject fields are empty. I treid testing the ru...