http://www.slovaktech.com
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

<analyst@coastalcancercenter.com> wrote in message
news:1134054741.359740.160090@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Is there a way to set the recurrence pattern to default to daily
> instead of weekly? Thanks in advance.

0
kenslovak (742)

Saving MY Calendar into "Publication-Calendar"
My problem is that I have to make a certain type of calendar in every month. It would save lots of time forme if I could find a way that I could save my "calendar setting" and also be able to apply the new month's settings. There is any way that I could save my "home-made" calendar into "Publications-Calendar" and call it up just like the other calendars? Thanks. If you have repeating items you just use the Merge for those items every month. -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" I do not understand ho...

publisher 2007 calendar
I've been using a calendar template for several years, simply rolling the date forward. With Publisher 2007, first Microsoft buried the change my date a couple layers deep. But my primary problem is Publisher now wants to reformat my calendar with every date change tossing out most of my information and wanting to restore to some defalut that I thought I deleted. I even tried to load my pre-Publisher 2007 calendar and save it as a template, but it still wants to reload and reformat everything. I tell it to keep my graphics and most of them disappear. How do I get it to go stop and ...

recurrent "no proofing" message despite applying fix
=B3The Spelling and Grammar check is complete, Text set to (no proofing) was skipped, To find (no proofing) text, click Edit/Replace, click More, click Format, click language and choose (no proofing).=B2 The above message kept returning despite applying the fix (tools>language>US English and making sure the box that says do not check is not checked. Intermittently spell check would seem to work, but start in the middle of the document ignoring several misspelled words previously & then return a message that the checking is complete. Going back to tools, I find the "do not che...

calendar and reminders not working
i have a strange one, after doing a search in these newsgroups i find alot of issues with reminders but none that quite match the issue that i am having. My users are schedule reoccurring reminders and daily tasks that used to pop-up and remind them on time... now they pop-up anywhere's from 3-24 hours late, or sometimes not at all. I have checked the time on the exchange 5.5 server and everything is in sync. There must be known issues of this happeneing and a fix? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Try this link I had the same issue http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tree...

Outlook changes note text when task recurrs
If I create a task and set it to recur say weekly, and have something in the note field for example: sample note text then when I mark the task as completed Outlook generates a new task for a week later which has the note text modified by inserting a blank line and another line with dashes in front of the original text like this: ------ sample note text This happens with both Outlook 2000 and 2002. What's going on? Is there some way to turn off this annoying behavior? Thanks, Andrew ...

Service Calendar in Outlook Version of CRM
Does anyone know why we can't see the service calendar in the outlook version of CRM? Why do we have to go to the internet explorer version? Is there any way to get the service calendar to be available in the outlook version? This is "by design" - not sure of the reasoning for this. You will also find that if you have Outlook open and then open CRM via the web client, you won't see the Service Calendar unless you are using a different address to access CRM in the web client than the one you used to setup the Outlook client. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm...

calendar does not issue reminders
Hi: After I moved exchange server for 5.5 to 2000 all except one user has the problem where the schedule reminders in the Calendar does not work. I have looked at the following articles: 292183, 161033 and 195964 which all pretty much takes about using /calenders outlook.exe /resetfolders /cleanreminders or /cleanfreebusy I have tried all the above but to no avail. Does anyone have any other ideas how I can resolve this. Thanks in advance... ...

LDAP Recurrent Error
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5AFD7.24E2F410 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! On My Exchange Server Enterprise 2003 Server an LDAP error is logged = EACH HOUR. It's alway about a failed modification over an object that = does not exists. Here is an example Log: =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D...

Default Calendar Permisions
Hello, I'm looking for a way to share every mailbox's calendar so that the default users has reviewer privileges. I know how to do it through Outlook, but getting every user (like me) to do it will be impossible. Any thoughts on default privileges, or a policy, or... something? Thanks Much There are solutions to do this here: http://www.slipstick.com/exs/permissions.htm Note that SetPerm is free. :) -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Erin0" <erin0@comcastremovethis.andthis.nottomentionthis.ne...

How do I create new calendars if I erased the main calendar?
I was trying to create a new calendar in Outlook 2003 but I realized that I somehow renamed or erased the "main" calendar call "CALENDAR". Now when I right click on the one that appears to be the main calendar, the create new calendar option is blanked out - the shortcut with ctrl won't work either. What do I do? So if you view the folder list (Ctrl+6) you don't see the main Calendar folder? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook T...

Automatic copy from shared calendar to main calendar
Hi, I would like to automatically copy the content of a shared calendar into my main calendar. Is this possible? Thanks Michele 'xjp' <michele@removethis.nectarine.it> wrote: > I would like to automatically copy the content of a shared calendar > into my main calendar. > Is this possible? Perhapsw something here can help: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.asp -- Brian Tillman ...

Calendar #6
Hello, I just switched from publisher 97 to 2003 and now when I use this calendar wizard I don't get anymore the option to have the weeks starting with Monday instead of Sunday. Is there a workaround? Thank you. Eric. The only supposed work around that works is to change your computer/keyboard regional settings to a country that uses that week setup, such as the UK. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <eric@mail.com> wrote in message ...

Shared Calendar Distributing Incorrect Start Dates
I recently converted to Exchange 2003 on SBS 2003. It has been working well, and one of the reasons we wanted it was to have shared calendaring. I set up a shared calendar and set up an administrative user group for it, but items that are added to the calendar are not being added correctly for others viewing them. For instance, if an event is added to the calendar for the 9th, and its an all day event, the start and end date should be the 9th. But when the event is displayed on other users computers, the start date converts to the 8th, which makes it appear a day early. I don...

also scale pattern images in excel

Snooze reminder interval on calendar
Is there a way to change the default setting on calendar of Outlook 2003's snooze reminder dialog box so that it doesn't automatically defer to "5 minutes before start" whenever a reminder comes up regardless of how many days, hours or weeks ahead the original reminder interval was set? I.e., if I have a reminder set for 1 week ahead, when it comes up at that point, the default option on the snooze reminders is "Remind me again 5 minutes before start" and I would like to set it, say, for 1 day before the event. no, but you can type 1 day in the field. -- Diane P...

Convert calendar data
I am trying to export my calendar data from one program into yahoo. Here is the current format layout in a csv file: Subject, Start Date, Description, Start Time, End Date, End Time. Here is the layout that I need it to be: Subject, Start Date, Start Time, End Date End Time, All day event Description. 1. I need to have the Description field moved to the end of th record. 2. The Description data from the current layout needs to be to be unde the Subject header not the Description. 2. The new All day event field needs to be added and populated wit "FALSE" 3. And I think each data ...

Dummy Outlook account for calendaring?
Is there a way to set up a dummy Outlook account so that a user can share a calendar by syncing from a PDA? Our new principal has an Outlook icon on her desktop that does not connect to any mail server and she uses that for her calendar. She wants to set up the same scenario on the secretary's computer. Our company email is on an Exchange Server but she does not want the calendar on the network, nor does she want to share the desktop. I have looked at using profiles but that requires shutting down the secretary's exchange login, which is not acceptable. Any ideas? Steve...

cannot print calendar
When I select 'file-print-page set-up' nothing happens. When I select file-print-preview-page setup, I get an error message ' cannot display dialog box'. Help - I want to print from selections available. I use Outlook calendar at work and I know that there are selections available. Does anyone know a fix for this problem? Thanks, I appreciate any help. Similar problem on migrating from OL03 (DELL Dimension D505, W2000 Server) to OL07 (DELL Latitude E6500, W7). Daily & Tri-Fold views won't (or would not) Preview or Print in OL07 for my HP1200, but W...

Publish Calendar to WebDAV Server on my computer
I'm trying to publish my default calendar to a server I set up using IIS 6 on my computer. I'm using Vista and Outlook 2010. Can anyone help me configuring the server so that it will accept the calendar I'm trying to upload to it using the "Publish to WebDAV server" menu item in Outlook 2010? I can access the website anywhere on my home network using the http://computername/calendar address, but obviouly something is not configured correctly with the accepting of the calendar upload from Outlook. I don't know much about IIS 6 or how to configure much of anything th...

Issue with Calendar/Meeting Requests Disappearing

Outlook Calendar issue
.... and if any of the other users (i.e. the uninvited ones who still get sent the invitation) happen to open the invitation, then the intended invitee cannot respond at all to the invitation. Any suggestions please? Outlook version: 2003 Thanks! ...

Link Tasks to Calendar? #2
Is it possible to link Tasks to your Calendar? Can you have them show up in your Calendar? ...

Is it possibe
I need to be able to allow users access to other users calendars through OWA. I can do this but I have to give the users full access to the other users mailbox. Is it possible to just give rights to the calendar? I am doing it by using https:\\mailserver\exchagne\username\calendar "Bad Beagle" <maxwelli@nospam.postalias> wrote in message news:uAydcY2LHHA.4928@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I need to be able to allow users access to other users calendars through >OWA. I can do this but I have to give the users full access to the other >users mailbox. Is it poss...

Recurrence
Is there a way to schedule recurring meetings that don't follow a pattern or recurr randomly? Not really without an add-in. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, John asked: | Is there a way to schedule recurring meetings that don't follow a | pattern or recurr randomly? Oh, by the way, Taskline version 2 is out now and may be able to do this. I am giving it a try right no...

Cannot locate recurrence information.
I have a workstation that, after launching Outlook 2003 and updating the mail folders, displays the following message: "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear. Cannot locate recurrence information for this appointment." I haven't seen this one before. Does anyone have an idea what is wrong here? I have a couple of ideas- first, have you tried starting Outlook one time with the /cleanreminders switch? Start=>Run=>outlook.exe /cleanreminders The second thought is are you using a PDA to synch between the PDA and d...