Receiving New Messages

My Outlook hangs up and stop responding while receiving
new messages. Can anyone help me with this problem?
0
anonymous (74722)

Provide more info like type of service POP3, Exchange, IMAP, HTTP, other...
and version of Outlook and anything more you would like to share regarding
this issue.

--
Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net

Tips of the month:
-Setting Permissions on a Mailbox

-----
"rdoverspike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Outlook hangs up and stop responding while receiving
> new messages. Can anyone help me with this problem?

0
Roady
5/6/2004 2:38:32 PM
Microsoft Outlook 2002 (10.2627.6626) SP3
Exchange
Windows XP

Thanks for any help.....

wrote in message
>> My Outlook hangs up and stop responding while receiving
>> new messages. Can anyone help me with this problem?
>

>.

0
anonymous (74722)

When I open Word, I get a message BCM addin doesnt match
When I open Word, Excel, Outlook, PP or Publisher I get a message 'BCM Office Addin'. 'Office Application Version doesnt match.' Uninstall BCM (MS Business Contact Manager) and test again. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Road" <Road@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B1161B9-BF81-4420-9967-4D30CC6A469A@microsoft.com... > When I open Word, Excel, Outlook, PP or Publisher I get a message 'BCM > Office > Addin'. 'Office Application Version doesnt match.' ...

Custom Error Message 06-27-07
I have a table that holds information about construction sites. Three of the fields (account number, lot number and street address) are a mulitiple field primary key. I have a form that is used to enter the information into this table. If the combination of the account number, lot number and street address have all ready been used, it will not accept this entry (which is what I want). But I get an standard Access error message. How can I give an error message box that will really tell the user what is wrong and how to correct the entry? Phil Trap the Access error message in the On_Error...

Moving POS and OAP to a new machine
I purchased a new computer as our old one was 6 years old. I installed OAP 2007 and POS 2.0. I treied to restore databased on both and it didn't work. Does anyone have a procedure to do this correctly? First makesure your window up todate and Your data should match with software version. If you had on old pc sp1 ,2 or 3. Makesure your data match with software version on new pc. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-736-1677 vendaliajat@yahoo.com "Brian Stockton" <Brian Stockton@discussions.microsof...

Pictures Received Are Garbled
Hi, I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. How do I (or they) make it stop? Marebear wrote: > Hi, > > I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the > pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. > Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. > > How do I (or they) make it stop? Anti-...

Problem with serial receive
I have a receive thread for a serial com port. I'm calling WaitCommEvent with an overlapped structure to get events. The event mask is EV_BREAK | EV_RXCHAR | EV_ERR. I also have an overlapped read operation to get receive input. Both events are setup with auto-reset. The port works fine until I get an error. When an error occurs on the receive line the read event is signaled and the call to GetOverlappedResult returns 995 Operation Aborted (the thread has not exited). I then get a WaitCommEvent signal. I call ClearCommError() which returns a CE_RXPARITY error. I thought ClearComm...

New email moved in Deleted items folder
Hi, After we activated a rule to transfert new e-mail to another mailbox all new e-mail were automatically moved to the deleted items folder. We had used this rule before with no problem. I first deactivate the rule and e-mail are still going to deleted items. I've also tried to delete the rule but still have the problem. It's an Exchange 2007 user mailbox and we are using Outlook 2007 on client side. Line Open Outlook with the /cleanrules switch to deactivate all rules both client and server side. You may have rules in conflict. "LM" <LM@discussio...

how do I block incoming messages with non-US charactersets?
I have been getting so much spam from Russia and Asia that I want to block all emails with non-US character sets. How do I do that? I have been getting so much spam from USA, Canada, Australia and Western Europe that I want to block all emails with non-cyrilliccharacter sets. How do I do that? "John Brahy" <johnbrahy@community.nospam> wrote in message news:exlO6fFPFHA.1088@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > I have been getting so much spam from Russia and Asia that I want to > block all emails with non-US character sets. How do I do that? Your message is very discriminatin...

Cant send or receive emails
I've done something to my settings, and cannot send or receive emails. Can anyone tell me what to do? And I'm not a newby either, shame shame! thanks. Kari Error message? Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Checked your mail account settings already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kari Jacob" <jacob52@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:549201c49180$ec8cfa40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I've done something to my...

Receive email in real-time
We have several PCs in our company that are receiving Exchange email messages in real-time, whereas others have to click Send/Receive within MS Outlook to receive their email. How do I setup Exchange where all users can receive their email instantaneously on any machine in the organization onto which they logon. Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams Hi, You can't configure Exchange to not deliver emails instantly to Outlook users. This is an Outlook setting and will have to be configured here. Leif "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> skrev i en meddelel...

new mail, automatically email adres
Hello, I use outlook 2002, also 2003 on several pc's When i send new mail, automatically when i type the first letters of the recipient, the email adres is visible? Can i delete this list or put it off? Thank you, Uncheck the "Suggest names when completing the To, CC and BCC fields" box here: Tools menu > Options > Email > Advanced Email Options "wvdp" <wavdp@belgacom.net> wrote in message news:%23eAANoXqFHA.3524@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I use outlook 2002, also 2003 on several pc's > When i send new mail, automatica...

New Account Set-up
I have been trying, for over a week, to set-up new credit card accounts. I was able to do a couple, than I started getting the message "Account Setup is temporarily unavailable, Please try again later". I checked the knowledge base, and it says this may occur if i have duplicate accounts. Since I did not import or bring in any data/info when i started with money, i don't have any duplicate accounts. I evne tried the merge accounts as suggested in the knowledge base, but then received a message, than I have no accounts to merge. Why can I not use account setup? ...

Send & Receive button doesn't work
I installed Office XP and the SP3 service pack. I can't get the "send and recieve" button to work in MS Outlook. Everytime I click it I get a error message "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I tried proposed resolution in from MS knowledge base article 312354 but it didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions on the fix? i'd follow the procedure for creating a new profile again first. if that fails, try a repair operation. "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b0d01c425ad$17305570$a401280a@...

'not responding' message
Can someone tell me what is actually happening when I get the 'program not responding' message? Is it frozen in place? Not working at all? Stuck in an endless loop? The hard drive activity light is blinking like crazy but waiting forever to either repair, uninstall program. When checking task manager it says: not responding. Do I keep waiting? I installed Evolution, for Windows, mail program. Can't seem to get it uninstalled. Used Revo uninstaller and the native uninstaller but both seem to be freezing. Thanks for any help understanding this process. Usually the ...

Error message in Outlook
When I try to open a link in Outlook I get this error message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effec on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I am the administrator, and I have tried Microsoft 'Fix it' and other sites. I am at a complete loss. Can anyone help? I'm not sure any question has been answered more often than this one. Never hurts to search the group before you reveal the fact that you haven't bothered to do so. It would save both you and us some time if you did. http://www.slipstick.com/prob...

New custom field
Is it possible to add a new field to insert attachments with 1.2? Something like the notes tab. Laura attachments can only be added to notes on both crm 1.2 and 3.0 ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "Lala O''Meara" <LalaOMeara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E5C736B-DC6C-42EC-80A9-298A212DE105@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to add a new field to insert attachments with 1.2? > Something > like the notes tab. > > ...

Double Messages #3
Hi, I am using MSFT Outlook 2002 for XP and when i download my email, I get 2 copies automatically when there are only one in reality. When I check my ISP, there is only one message delivered yet when I download the message, I get it twice. How can I stop the duplication? Thanks in advance for your help. ....Laura Do you have more then one account configured which use the same POP3 server? -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Tool...

Received Not Invoiced not = GL(205000-000-000 Received Not Invoic
I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an RNI report [Reports>Purchasing>Analysis>Received/Not Invoiced] for a specific date range, it doesn't match the [Summary Inquiry] numbers. Shouldn't you be able to run a report that selects the RNI from the POP tables for a specified date range and the GL20000 (acct code 20500-000-000) for the same date range and come up with the same result. I figured out the answer, never mind! "Rich" wrote: > I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an > RN...

Send/Receive Operation Failed
Hey Folks, Symptom: I was receiving an "Operation Failed" message when pressing the Send/Receive button. Background: I tried the trial of Office 2003, reverted back to Office XP. After re-install of Office XP, Outlook resumed all previous settings, however the Send/Receive function was inoperative. Fix: After some searching and experimenting, the solution was found in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 284312. After shutting Outlook down, finding the Outlook file with the extension *.srs, renaming it to *.old, and restarting Outlook, the Send/Receive function resumed n...

New ! Top Five / Ten Forecast
http://www.forecastmarket.com JOHNSON AND JOHNS DC MIDDAY 30% BEA SYSTEMS INC MIDDAY 25% CINTAS CP MIDDAY 25% NASDAQ COMPOSITE MIDDAY 25% INTEL CORP 10H30 25% WHOLE FOODS MARKT 10H30 20% NYSE US 100 MIDDAY 20% DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGE IN MIDDAY 15% Pfizer Inc MIDDAY 15% INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORP MIDDAY 15% ...

Export WLM from old PC to new PC
I am unable to export my WLM emails from my old XP computer to my new Win7 computer using Windows Easy Transfer. My contacts & favorites moved fine. Any suggestions? Use WLM's built in File/Export/Messages option on the XP unit, save to blank folder on a portable drive(external or flash), then Import on the Win7 machine. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "bairies" <bairies@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27CA8EF0-3EC5-4D2A-ACFE-AEB24F6E5B4F@microsoft.com... > I am unable to export my WLM emails from my old XP computer to my new Win7...

New Messages "active x controls"
When clicking on new message, message pops up stating "your current settings probihibt Active X from appearing on your screen", why is this and how do you remove it? I've tried changing my settings and they are the same as everyone else? Could I have downloaded something? Did you install SP2 for Windows XP? -- *Emails sent to personal account will not be read due to virus security* "Doug" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c9501c49cd7$e6695160$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When clicking on new message, message pops up > stating ...

Outlook Express 6
For some unknown reason, my OE6 'forgets' to Leave Messages On Server about once a month or so. I have not scientifically analyzed just when it happens, but the check box under Tools/Advanced somehow unchecks itself (!) periodically. Is this a known fault, or is there a workaround to keep it from happening, if anyone knows? Toady This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.publi...

New update to IBF: Anyone work with it yet?
http://www.crn.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=57700649&flatPage=true IBF 1.5 coming soon to an MSDN near you. I don't know if it's already beta'ed but has anyone tried to make the new ver work better with CRM than 1.0 does? Dave ...

The New Look
David Bartosik has to be congratulated on the new look he has created for the Publisher MVP web site. Wow, David... http://www.publishermvps.com/ Thanks... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com Hi Mary Sauer (gsauer@mycolumbus.rr.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || David Bartosik has to be congratulated on the new look he has || created for the Publisher MVP web site. Wow, David... || http://www.publishermvps.com/ || Thanks... For what it's worth, the updated site is not entirely ready as there are some sections st...