De: xxxxxx [mailto:xxx@xxxxx]
Enviado el: martes, 10 de febrero de 2009 12:03 p.m.
Asunto: Desacople del Generador
From: "xxxxxx" <xxxxxx@xxxxxx>
To: "'yyyyyyy'" <yyyyyyy@yyyyyyy>
Cc: "'ffffffff'" <ffffffff@xxxxxx>,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?'oooo'?=
<uuuuu@xxxxxx>,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?ttttttttt?=,
"rrrrrrrr"
Subject: Desacople del Generador
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:03:20 -0300
Disposition-Notification-To: "xxxxxx" <xxxxxx@xxxxxx>
Estimado qqqqqqqqqqqq:
Te env=EDo copia de parte de un correo que me mand=F3 ppppppppp:
****************

The raw data follows, including the attachments.

The same mail is received by others, copied, in Outlook Express, Outlook
2003, Outlook 2007 and even BlackBerry, without any problem.

Any idea on what may be happening is welcome.

Cap kirk

Assuming this user was blind copied (BCC), then I would suggest this for his
Outlook 2003/Vista box.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951982

Note: I am assuming that said user is at Office/Outlook 2003 with Service
Pack 3.

"Cap Kirk" <CapX.KirkX.01@gmailX.com> wrote in message
>I have Outlook 2003 on a Win2K Pro box. A friend has Outlook 2003 in a
> Windows Vista Business box. I ONLY send mail in text form (Ido not use
> HTML
> or Outllok Rich text format).
> He gets my mails in raw form (Spanish Outlook both):
>
> **********************

0
Neo (372)
2/11/2009 12:11:34 AM
Neo:

Thanks for your answer. I am trying to find if my friend has SP3 installed.
What I know for sure is that this is NOT a BCC. I wrote his full adress in
the "To:" field

Cap Kirk

doc attachments won't open
I have Word 2007 and when someone sends a *.doc attachment it won't open. If you copy it to the desktop or somewhere else, it opens fine. I did check default programs and Word is set to open .doc files Opening an attachment without saving it first is asking for trouble. Any editing you do to it won't be saved, since it's just sitting in a temporary folder that gets deleted when you exit Word. On Nov 21, 6:32=A0pm, tomg88 <tom...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have Word 2007 and when someone sends a =A0*.doc attachment it won't op= en. > If you...

Mail Size increase???
Hi Here in my organization I have one Backend and one Frontend server with Exchange 2003. Our current inbound and outbound messge limit is 4MB and i need to increase it. I have changed this settings under SMTP Connectors, Galobal Settings and Routing Group but still new settings are not affecting. Did i missing something. Please help me out. Regards TK "TK" <taj_ksa@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi >Here in my organization I have one Backend and one >Frontend server with Exchange 2003. Our current inbound >and outbound messge limit is 4MB and i need to increase >...

can't get mails over pop3
hello @ all I can't get emails over pop 3 email clients. no error messages. I've SBS2003. Only what I see is that the mailbox is going higher. I tried the Exchange with telnet and all seems to be ok, I can read messages on the server, but if I use O- express or Outlook nothing happens. The mails are stored in the box. I tried it with different users but all the same. :-(( I tried isinteg -fix and other params but all what I get is the usage, bad:-((( What is wrong?? Server side, client-side?? both?? I don't know, I tried someting..... maybe its a simple click . hmmm, I can't ...

Text-wrapping horizontal axis labels
Hi, I've a small problem which I can't seem to find a solution for - I have created a set of financial reports for a client, which includes a number of charts. The charts are waterfall charts, which I've constructed using a form of stacked bar chart. The labels for the horizontal axis are linked to text alongside the calculations for the charts. The text in the labels is of varying lengths and for some of the charts, this text is being wrapped to two layers on the label that appear on the chart. Every now and then, one of the labels is too long, and instead of ...

Code for replacing underlined text with underlined blanks througho
Appreciate if the gurus here can show me some way out here. My problem statement is simple. * I am creating a pub file with many pages, with each page containing many objects including TEXT boxes. Text boxes contain text and some of the words are underlined. * I would like to run a macro which can replace ALL the UNDERLINED text to UNDERLINED spaces. This would help me create two pub files, with one file containing the filled text and the other where words need to be filled in. Currently I am doing it manually, and this is taking a lot of time, and not to speak of maintaining TWO...

attachments #93
How can I get oulook in office xp to open jpeg pics automatically when I open the e-mail? Also, I understand that outlook will automatically save these to another folder if I do get this resolved. Over time I think it will end up being a folder of significant size and waste hard drive space. How could I stop it from doing that also? Outlook can only display images "inline" if the sender used HTML or Rich Text format for the message and embedded the image into the body. If the image was sent as an attachment, you will always receive it as an attachment, and you'll have to ...

HELP: Incoming Internet mails delay by the SMTP Connector at Exchange 2003 frontend
We just switched over to Exchange 2003 SMTP frontend and we notice mails always get queued up for 5 to 20 minutes. Force Connection, unfreeze didn't help. I can use telnet to port 25 of the backends to send a message instantly without any delay. So why the mails always get delay by the connector? Thanks Anything configured in the delivery options tab of your connector? James Chong andyhwconnet@hotmail.com wrote: > We just switched over to Exchange 2003 SMTP frontend and we notice > mails always get queued up for 5 to 20 minutes. Force Connection, > unfreeze didn't hel...

send e-mail from CRM
What is necessary to send e-mail from MS CRM? I'm new in CRM and I have a lot of problems with this activity. I can't send e-mail from CRM. Should install Exchange Mail Router for CRM or it's necessary only when i installed Sales for Outlook? Btw - (I've installed Router - any warnings, I think that everything is ok) but when I create activity from e-mail in Outlook this e-mail appeared in CRM or not... any ideas? thanks, JP Hi Janusz, You must install the Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-Mail Router to be able to manage e-mails in Microsoft CRM. If you don't, you can ...

attaching a file to the note-cant get this working

Opening Attachments #5
I have used Outlook 2000 for three years without problems. Yesterday without apparent warning I now can't open Word documents attached to e-mail nor can I attach documents to outgoing e-mail. The error message I get is: "Can't create file: name.doc. Right-click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder." Does anyone have a solution for me?? thanks. ...

Missing Text From Brochure Template
Students recently created brochures using Publisher tri-fold templates. They changed the text and added graphics, saved the changes, then sent as e-mail attachments to the instructor. When the instructor opened the .pub, the text in some of the brochures converted back to the latin found in the template. Some text boxes came through and some didn't. Both parties are using Pub 2003, WIndowsXP and Outlook Exchange Server. Any ideas? I've sent myself 6 different brochures, none changed when I received them back. If the students saved the document correctly there is no way the ...

[OL2003] Mark comments with fixed string AND date
Hi, is it possible that comments I write into an email are not only marked with a fixed string (e.g. my name or initials), but with the current date as well? Thanks for your help. Best wishes, J. no. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgroup by visiting http://www.microsoft.com...

Blocked access to attachments in mail and freezing up
Where I work, we use Outlook Express for email. Since we downloaded a patch on 5/6/04, we receive this message for almost all attachments we receive: "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments to your email" followed by a list of the attachments. We are able to open the attachments by hitting the "Forward" button, but this is clunky and takes away some options (such as printing the attachment directly without opening it). Our updated VirusScan program finds no problem with any of these attachments. Also one of our accounts frequently gets stuck wh...

How do you send mail from two mailbox's in one Outlook Profile?
Does anyone know how to configure a user to be able to send mail from two different mailbox's within the same Outlook profile? I have two exchange 2003 servers and some users need the ability to be able to send mail from two different mailbox's. I am aware of the send on behalf feature but I need to be able to send mail from each mailbox is it has to appear is came from the correct domain address .. E.G one mailbox has an address of john@my-company.com on one server and the second mailbox has an address of john@our-company.com on the other server. I need to be able to reply or create...

Getting text file into excell
Hello. I have text files which are loaded to excell. The text files are always of the same format. I want to load the file, but always I need to mark the positions of the current loaded file. How can I load the file always in a fixed format (can I do a templette for that ?) Thanks :) Mr. J. wrote: > I have text files which are loaded to excell. > The text files are always of the same format. > > I want to load the file, but always I need to mark the positions of > the current loaded file. > > How can I load the file always in a fixed format (can I do a > templett...

Multiple value field displaying number instead of what is in the table
I have two columns on my report. One column named Loss Category that is bound by the field Loss Category on my table and is set up as a combo box that allows multiple values to be selected on the form. For example, a user may select fraud or personal injury OR fraud and personal injury. The second column on my report is named Risk Information that has the following expression: RiskInfo: "Loss Date: " & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & [Loss Date] & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & "Insurance Defense:" & Chr(13) & Chr(10) &a...

Outlook 2000 SP3
1. How to correct spelling of name left in brackets to indicate change in forwarded text? 2. Can I turn this off? Try again please. I'm sure there is a question in here somewhere. Provide sufficient detail for us to discern what it might be. Please keep in mind that we can't read your mind. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "ddddd" <ddddd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6041BFB2-A0DE-49DB-8FD4-009C8D02DDB9@microsoft.com... > 1. How to correct spelling of name left in brackets to indicate change > in > forwarded text? > 2. Can I t...

crm-mail does not save mail into sent folder
Thanks for you replay about sales for outlook requirements I noticed a problem with SFO crm-mail does not save mail into sent folder It's been saved into deleted email folde , and all of them does not have the sender , anyway they were sent because they arrived to destination. What can be the problem? thanks -- Benito Rosado Milano, Italy Afraid that is "by design". This will change in v3 though. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "benny" <benny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA4C564B-80C9-47C8-85E5-0C0948EB6B4E@microsoft.com... Thank...

attach a file to a subform
Hi, I would like to add a button (outside of the subform) or a double click on text box (inside a subform) to add an attachement (pdf, word, excel). I was told i can use the OLE Object, but I could make it work. thanks in advance -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200705/1 I meant I could not make it work ielmrani wrote: >Hi, >I would like to add a button (outside of the subform) or a double click on >text box (inside a subform) to add an attachement (pdf, word, excel). I was >told i can use the OLE Object, but...

Creat mail box delegation
Am trying to find a way to delegate the right to create mailboxes on a Exchange 2003 server. I know that if I grand the user read only rights on the exchange ORG and give them write permissions on users attributes as per KB:316792 this will work just fine. The problem is that I only want to grand the user the right to create a mail box on only one information store and not all. Is there a way I can grand a user the right to create mail boxes on only one information store?? Thanks in advance for your help ...

How to make body text indentation follow heading indentation?
I am not sure if this is even possible in Word. I would like to have the indentation of body text paragraphs to be the same as that of their header. Can someone tell me how to do this in Word 2007? Example: HEADING 1 Some text under heading 1. (no indent) HEADING 2 Some text under heading 2. (same indent as heading) HEADING 3 Some text under heading 3. (etc.) Create Paragraph Styles for each of the paragraphs to be used under the Headings and modify each Heading Style to set the appropriate indented paragraph style to be used for the followi...

encryptet Mail is no able to open... (XP)
If i try to open an encryptet mail, i get the password- inputbox. but nothing happens. if i save the password, nothing happens either! and after i saved the pw and klick on to another encryptet mail it suddenly opens. but i want to open it without saving the password! has anybody had this problem before? ...

CDO or Mapi for searching mailbox, sending mail
Hello guys, can you please advise which library is the most current and suitable for my task. I need to search and find mail in my mailbox based on sender and subject criteries, construct 'replay all' mail, edit it, attach files and send it. I see some of it can be done with CDO, all can be done with MAPI. However I am not sure which one should I use. ...

Get a list of files that does not contain certain text inside the
Anyone with a command that can give me a list of all files that do NOT contain SUCCESS inside the text file for all result.txt files under C:\batches\* (recursive subfolders) . Since all files have same name, but are in separate folder, I guess I need full path name as well. I have been able to do the reverse to find all that contain SUCCESS, but not the ones that do not contain it. get-childitem C:\batches\* -include result.txt -recurse | select-string -pattern "SUCCESS" -list | Select-Object Path I also tried NotMatch but it didn't work as it finds all files ...

Unable to attach one doc to another in Word 2007
I need to attach one document (an exhibit) to another document. I first tried right clicking the exhibit doc in Windows Explorer, dragging it to the main doc and then press "Copy Here". All it attached to the main doc was the first page of the exhibit. I then tried the "Insert Object" technique, but that didn't work either. It inserted only the first page, not the whole doc. (As a last resort I tried copying and pasting the exhibit doc contents, but, as I expected, the formatting of the exhibit was all screwed up, so that didn't work either) BTW...