De: xxxxxx [mailto:xxx@xxxxx]
Enviado el: martes, 10 de febrero de 2009 12:03 p.m.
Asunto: Desacople del Generador
From: "xxxxxx" <xxxxxx@xxxxxx>
To: "'yyyyyyy'" <yyyyyyy@yyyyyyy>
Cc: "'ffffffff'" <ffffffff@xxxxxx>,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?'oooo'?=
<uuuuu@xxxxxx>,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?ttttttttt?=,
"rrrrrrrr"
Subject: Desacople del Generador
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:03:20 -0300
Disposition-Notification-To: "xxxxxx" <xxxxxx@xxxxxx>
Estimado qqqqqqqqqqqq:
Te env=EDo copia de parte de un correo que me mand=F3 ppppppppp:
****************

The raw data follows, including the attachments.

The same mail is received by others, copied, in Outlook Express, Outlook
2003, Outlook 2007 and even BlackBerry, without any problem.

Any idea on what may be happening is welcome.

Cap kirk

Assuming this user was blind copied (BCC), then I would suggest this for his
Outlook 2003/Vista box.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951982

Note: I am assuming that said user is at Office/Outlook 2003 with Service
Pack 3.

"Cap Kirk" <CapX.KirkX.01@gmailX.com> wrote in message
>I have Outlook 2003 on a Win2K Pro box. A friend has Outlook 2003 in a
> Windows Vista Business box. I ONLY send mail in text form (Ido not use
> HTML
> or Outllok Rich text format).
> He gets my mails in raw form (Spanish Outlook both):
>
> **********************

0
Neo (372)
2/11/2009 12:11:34 AM
Neo:

Thanks for your answer. I am trying to find if my friend has SP3 installed.
What I know for sure is that this is NOT a BCC. I wrote his full adress in
the "To:" field

Cap Kirk

second mail message form
Hello, I would like to have 2 mail messages. 1 with a signature and one without. how can this be done? how do you create another form(?) for a mail message? and list it in the new dialog? thanks ...

Crazy font on new mail
I just had a very weird thing happen. Starting yesterday when I start an new email it defaults to some weird font called SimSum. I typically use Arial. I have to manually change the font on every new email. I have been using the rice paper stationary for over a year. Now when I open options, mail format, stationary options the 'font' tab is grayed out and cannot be accessed. However, the type shown is not SimSum. If I delete the stationary I regain control of the font. I don't get it. This just started. Any thoughts? gbernier wrote: > I just had a very wei...

Mail-enabled Public Folders #2
Hi there, I have mail-enabled a public folder, and it's working fine. One thing I would like to do though, is change the view/type, so that any email sent to it appears as a Task. Is this possible? Thanks very much/... ...

inches instead of pixels?
Is there any way to set preferences or options so that column width and row height are expressed in inches, instead of pixels or whatever that other measurement is? see one reply in .Functions >-----Original Message----- >Is there any way to set preferences or options so that column width and >row height are expressed in inches, instead of pixels or whatever that >other measurement is? > >. > Jeff VBA method. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;213422 Gord Dibben Excel MVP XL2002 On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:20:17 -0700, Jeff Kasinger <jkasi...

Displaying Email address instead of Display Name
Does anyone know how I could setup a folder so when I view it I can see the email address only and not the display name. I have certain folders that are spam and would like to be able to add the email addresses to the spam filter without having to open up the mail to see what the from address is? Thank you Norman See the email address where? Are you talking about the From field? That is determined by the sender, not the recipient. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Norman Rosenthal" <nrosenthal@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23TUv2xgLEHA.1644@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >...

error message when sending a group e-mail
In recent days when I try to send a group message with Outlook, I get the following error message: "An internet support function returned an error." The message doesn't send! I am able to send the group message with Outlook Express. Version: Outlook 2003(11.8018.8028) SP2 In news:4778B424-D496-4D37-BDB2-A38EAD08F99F@microsoft.com, gblu <gblu@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > In recent days when I try to send a group message with Outlook, I get > the following error message: "An internet support function returned > an error." The message doesn...

MS Mail and ccmail in ex2003
Dear all, How to add MS mail and ccmail type in ex2003? Thx You can add these using the Recipient Policies. For example, in the Default Recipient Policy, go to the E-Mail Addresses tab, click New and you should be able to add those address types. -- Jim McBee Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Free eBook: http://nexus.realtimepublishers.com/ttgsm.htm "Stanley" <stanley@microosft.com> wrote in message news:eUuXPOSgGHA.3468@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Dear all, > > How to add MS mail and ccmail type in ex2003? > > Thx > > ...

Problem receiveng my Yahoo messages
This is what I get when i try to get my mail, what am I doing wrong?!? ERROR Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [SYS/PERM] pop not allowed for user.', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 Did those settings ever work for you? Do you have a free Yahoo account or a paid one?=20 US-based free Yahoo accounts have webmail access only, no POP access.=20 Windows Mail handles POP mail but not Yahoo webmail.=20 Yahoo's solution is to pay them for prem...

Missing Text in emails replied to via Lotus Notes
I use Outlook 2003 to create emails. Using either plain text or html format, when I send the email to a colleague who uses Lotus Notes, and they hit reply to the email type their response. I do not receive or read any of their text in the incoming mail in Outlook. If I use an alternative Email client such as Pegasus, I can read their text. What can I do to fix this, how can I get the missing text back from within Outlook, without getting them to re-create a new email with their response? I think that I have solved this. I think that when the option to remove blank lines is ticked. Ou...

returned mail undeliverable
Hi, I have posted before but the methods that were explained to me didn't work. My isp is Freeserve, but I do not use thier e mail account. I have one private domain and one Yahoo account set up in Outlook. Everything has been working fine up until a few weeks ago when I started to get Unable to send messages and undeliverable message returned mail. Now I have sent test messages to myself from either account and replied to them and all seems to be working fine. I have had family mail me as a test and I have replied with no problem, so why am I getting undeliverable messages and returned ma...

Outlook Mail Merge STANDARD fields
Hi We are having a problem with producing a mailmerged quote document from the outlook client. I know that you cannot add any custom fields into a mailmerged word document, but I cannot seem to add the product line description into the document (the long, memo field). Steps, open a quote and choose file->Print Quote for Customer. Pick the installed quote template and open the document. When you go to 'add more fields' the product line description is not available. Any one any ideas as to why this standard field is not available to mail merge or any work around? Regards Peter...

IN EXCEL 2003 HOW DO i GET A CELL TO BE 4-0 INSTEAD OF APR00
I am setting up an inventory sheet and everytime I try to enter 4-0 under size it comes up APR 00 and when I do 5-0, I get May00. How do I change the column so it allows 4-0 or 0-0? Pre-format the cells as Text or preface the 4-0 with an apostrophe which won't be visible. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:34:02 -0800, TWMMAM <TWMMAM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am setting up an inventory sheet and everytime I try to enter 4-0 under >size it comes up APR 00 and when I do 5-0, I get May00. How do I change the >column so it allows 4-0 or 0-0? G...

OWA problems after changing e-mail address
I am in the process of evaluating Exchange 2003 and have come across a problem authenticating to Outlook Web Access. Lets say that my test domain is called test-domain.com Our e-mail addressing scheme however will be different, lets say test.com So, in our environment, my e-mail address would be jrkallas@test.com despite the fact that our AD domain is test-domain.com When we make this change within AD Users and Computers, we are no longer able to authenticate to Outlook Web Access. We can still access e-mail through the Outlook Client, but get "Authorization failed" on OW...

Load images from server instead of embedded in Email?
On many mailing lists where newsletters (HTML based) are periodically sent out, the images/graphics are not embedded with the Email, but instead are externally linked and loaded from a web server when ever a recipient opens an Email. I've been asked by a workmate about how to go about doing the same thing when composing Emails in Outlook 2003. From my own digging around, I haven't been able to figure out how to do this myself. When ever I go insert -> image and at the opening dialog, input the URL of an image and in the "insert" drop down box, select "link to file&q...

Outlook Junk Mail
I mistake added my friend's email address to the junk sender list. How can i remove her from this list? Anna Anna, Please try these steps: 1. Click the Organize button 2. Click Junk E-Mail in the Organizer 3. Click the "Click Here" link. 4. Click the link for "Edit Junk Senders" 5. Select the user and then click Delete. Hope this helps. -- Greg Mansius [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "anna" <anna_vitale@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:07fa01c36caa$a889d030$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I ...

Text Boxes moving in document
Publisher text boxes move when a document is opened by another user on our network. How can I stop this? I fear this is a structural problem. See e.g. www.therapietips.nl. It's in Dutch but you will see a text box moving upon opening the browser. (You can check out the tool with which a site is made by looking at the code) In my own site I am working on now I am trying to use one text box and use images of other texts. I am also experimenting with saving Word documents as hypertext The problem I have is that I want a editor with which you can make quick examples of websites. ...

Separate inboxes for separate e-mail accounts
I have a new e-mail account that is receiving spam +++. I want to have a separate inbox for that e-mail account so I don't have to see all this spam and edit it before I can get to my new e-mails on my other accounts. Can separate inboxes be configured for each account - how do you do this. How does one write generic spam filters on Outlook (I know how to do this on Eudora). Adam >-----Original Message----- >I have a new e-mail account that is receiving spam +++. I >want to have a separate inbox for that e-mail account so I >don't have to see all this spam...

i lost my mails inbox
by mistake i connect to pcs to the same user account in exhange server then all my mails in inbox is gone also in the mail server how can i get it back plz . Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com When you connected to that Exchange mailbox via the secondary PC, did you connect via the Exchange transport or POP3? The reason that I ask is that when the Inbox ends up empty, either the user POP'd the mail off the server and it is sitting in a PST on said computer or they connected via the Exchange transport but had a PST file set as the default delivery location. This...

set defaults for text boxes
I'm trying to set the default font for text boxes in a publisher publication. How can I make every text box open to the same style and size font so I don't have to keep switching from Times New Roman. Thanks. silver <silver@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I'm trying to set the default font for text boxes in a publisher > publication. How can I make every text box open to the same style and > size font so I don't have to keep switching from Times New Roman. http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub -- Ed Bennett - MV...

Numbers instead of ABC?
Hi all How come I see numbers 1...x instead of the standard A B C columns? I have Office XP... Please advise Guy I don't know how it comes but you can change it back with Tools>Options>General, uncheck R1C1 reference style -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Guy Cohen" <noemail@please.com> wrote in message news:eVM50$wVGHA.900@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi all > How come I see numbers 1...x > instead of the standard A B C columns? > I have Office XP... > Please advise > Guy > Click on <Tools><Options><General> and goto <Se...

add number to existing text numbers
I have 2000 columns with accounting type text numbers in each cell, i.e. 0345999, 058956, ect. I want to add an "0" in front of each account number. Anyone know how to do this withount going into each cell and doing it by hand? Hi one way: use a helper column with the formula ="0" & A1 copy this down for all rows, copy this column and insert it with 'Edit - Paste Special - Values' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Stacy wrote: > I have 2000 columns with accounting type text numbers in > each cell, i.e. 0345999, 058956, ect. > > I wan...

windows mail
how do i set up the smtp and pop servers for my computer Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish You need to contact your mail server, or visit their Website, for the correct settings. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "johnt" <johnt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F57BF0D2-5E3E-442A-B445-A5AAB5DAAD1F@microsoft.com... > how do i set up the smtp and pop servers for my computer ...

Outlook 2003
For some reason, *ALL* incoming mail now arrives into my Junk folder. And if that's not bad enough, if I right-click on one of those emails, and put its domain on the safe list, the very next day, mail from that domain will, once again, arrive into the Junk folder. The only changes I've done with Outlook 2003 is installing Earthlink's Spamblocker Outlook add-in, a couple weeks ago. I'm wondering if it might be the culprit. But these problems started just a couple days ago. Anyone have an idea how to fix this? Thanks! First thing to do is to uninstall the spam bl...

Using CFile instead of C runtime file functions
Hi, Busy converting from old C functions to CFile methods at the moment. Problem is, i cant file a CFile method equlivent to fread(pBuffer, dataSize, items_to_read, pFILE) I need to read DWORDs (4-byte data), WORDs (2-byte data) and BYTES (1-byte data) in binary mode from a file, but CFile looks as if it can only handle bytes! Reading a DWORD with fread goes like this: fread(&buffer, sizeof(DWORD), 1, pFILE); Is there a Cfile equlivent or should i just stick to fread(...) ? Joe # joey wrote: > > Hi, > > Busy converting from old C functions to CFile methods ...

Publisher won't let me type text in the text boxes
I lost some text in some of my text boxes on a brochure template and now it won't allow me to type any text back in them Can you type in new text boxes? Did you activate Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "rickbuds" <rickbuds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AB10836-9BF1-435B-9162-14063605965B@microsoft.com... >I lost some text in some of my text boxes on a brochure template and now it > won't allow me to type any text back in them ...