Received messages cutting off at bottom

I have a user that is receiving messages only 40 or so
lines long.  Anything that's longer gets cut off.  Any
one that could help would be great.

Thanks,

Brian Quon
0
bquon (1)

When I open Word, I get a message BCM addin doesnt match
When I open Word, Excel, Outlook, PP or Publisher I get a message 'BCM Office Addin'. 'Office Application Version doesnt match.' Uninstall BCM (MS Business Contact Manager) and test again. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Road" <Road@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B1161B9-BF81-4420-9967-4D30CC6A469A@microsoft.com... > When I open Word, Excel, Outlook, PP or Publisher I get a message 'BCM > Office > Addin'. 'Office Application Version doesnt match.' ...

Custom Error Message 06-27-07
I have a table that holds information about construction sites. Three of the fields (account number, lot number and street address) are a mulitiple field primary key. I have a form that is used to enter the information into this table. If the combination of the account number, lot number and street address have all ready been used, it will not accept this entry (which is what I want). But I get an standard Access error message. How can I give an error message box that will really tell the user what is wrong and how to correct the entry? Phil Trap the Access error message in the On_Error...

Pictures Received Are Garbled
Hi, I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. How do I (or they) make it stop? Marebear wrote: > Hi, > > I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the > pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. > Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. > > How do I (or they) make it stop? Anti-...

Cant send or receive emails
I've done something to my settings, and cannot send or receive emails. Can anyone tell me what to do? And I'm not a newby either, shame shame! thanks. Kari Error message? Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Checked your mail account settings already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kari Jacob" <jacob52@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:549201c49180$ec8cfa40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I've done something to my...

how do I block incoming messages with non-US charactersets?
I have been getting so much spam from Russia and Asia that I want to block all emails with non-US character sets. How do I do that? I have been getting so much spam from USA, Canada, Australia and Western Europe that I want to block all emails with non-cyrilliccharacter sets. How do I do that? "John Brahy" <johnbrahy@community.nospam> wrote in message news:exlO6fFPFHA.1088@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > I have been getting so much spam from Russia and Asia that I want to > block all emails with non-US character sets. How do I do that? Your message is very discriminatin...

Problem with serial receive
I have a receive thread for a serial com port. I'm calling WaitCommEvent with an overlapped structure to get events. The event mask is EV_BREAK | EV_RXCHAR | EV_ERR. I also have an overlapped read operation to get receive input. Both events are setup with auto-reset. The port works fine until I get an error. When an error occurs on the receive line the read event is signaled and the call to GetOverlappedResult returns 995 Operation Aborted (the thread has not exited). I then get a WaitCommEvent signal. I call ClearCommError() which returns a CE_RXPARITY error. I thought ClearComm...

Warning message WMP11
Cant start, I got message "file wmploc.dll have ver.no 11.0.6002.18111, 11.0.6002.18065 expectet". Thanks for your support. On 5/6/2010 5:08 AM, WMP11 wrote: > Cant start, I got message "file wmploc.dll have ver.no 11.0.6002.18111, > 11.0.6002.18065 expectet". > > Thanks for your support. Open up cmd.exe as Administrator and run: unregmp2.exe /UpdateWMPVersion -- Speaking for myself only. See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. --...

Receive email in real-time
We have several PCs in our company that are receiving Exchange email messages in real-time, whereas others have to click Send/Receive within MS Outlook to receive their email. How do I setup Exchange where all users can receive their email instantaneously on any machine in the organization onto which they logon. Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams Hi, You can't configure Exchange to not deliver emails instantly to Outlook users. This is an Outlook setting and will have to be configured here. Leif "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> skrev i en meddelel...

Error message in Outlook
When I try to open a link in Outlook I get this error message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effec on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I am the administrator, and I have tried Microsoft 'Fix it' and other sites. I am at a complete loss. Can anyone help? I'm not sure any question has been answered more often than this one. Never hurts to search the group before you reveal the fact that you haven't bothered to do so. It would save both you and us some time if you did. http://www.slipstick.com/prob...

'not responding' message
Can someone tell me what is actually happening when I get the 'program not responding' message? Is it frozen in place? Not working at all? Stuck in an endless loop? The hard drive activity light is blinking like crazy but waiting forever to either repair, uninstall program. When checking task manager it says: not responding. Do I keep waiting? I installed Evolution, for Windows, mail program. Can't seem to get it uninstalled. Used Revo uninstaller and the native uninstaller but both seem to be freezing. Thanks for any help understanding this process. Usually the ...

Automatically Cut Data and Paste to Different Sheet???
Hey guys- You have all been soo wonderful about helping me out on the other issues- I decided to throw this one at you... I have searched newsgroups, this forum, etc, and see references to this, but not to do exactly as I need done. So maybe someone can throw me in the right direction here... I have a column of numeric values. IF the cell value is negative or less than zero, I want the entire ROW that it sits on cut and pasted onto the worksheet named 'Check Status' within the same file. This row(s) would be pasted to the first available row on that sheet. I would like this all done ...

Send & Receive button doesn't work
I installed Office XP and the SP3 service pack. I can't get the "send and recieve" button to work in MS Outlook. Everytime I click it I get a error message "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I tried proposed resolution in from MS knowledge base article 312354 but it didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions on the fix? i'd follow the procedure for creating a new profile again first. if that fails, try a repair operation. "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b0d01c425ad$17305570$a401280a@...

Received Not Invoiced not = GL(205000-000-000 Received Not Invoic
I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an RNI report [Reports>Purchasing>Analysis>Received/Not Invoiced] for a specific date range, it doesn't match the [Summary Inquiry] numbers. Shouldn't you be able to run a report that selects the RNI from the POP tables for a specified date range and the GL20000 (acct code 20500-000-000) for the same date range and come up with the same result. I figured out the answer, never mind! "Rich" wrote: > I am working on some questions for an audit, and was asked why when we run an > RN...

Double Messages #3
Hi, I am using MSFT Outlook 2002 for XP and when i download my email, I get 2 copies automatically when there are only one in reality. When I check my ISP, there is only one message delivered yet when I download the message, I get it twice. How can I stop the duplication? Thanks in advance for your help. ....Laura Do you have more then one account configured which use the same POP3 server? -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Tool...

Unread message folder
On another PC that I run Outlook on, there is an 'Unread Mail' folders in My Favorites folder. It contains a copy of all unread mail in Inbox sub-folders and each email disappears from this folder after I read it. How do I set that feature up. For the machine that doesn't have this folder, is it Outlook 2003? If not, it won't have that feature. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 Author, Absolute Beginner's Guide to OneNote 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Richard M....

Interface not registered message

Send/Receive Operation Failed
Hey Folks, Symptom: I was receiving an "Operation Failed" message when pressing the Send/Receive button. Background: I tried the trial of Office 2003, reverted back to Office XP. After re-install of Office XP, Outlook resumed all previous settings, however the Send/Receive function was inoperative. Fix: After some searching and experimenting, the solution was found in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 284312. After shutting Outlook down, finding the Outlook file with the extension *.srs, renaming it to *.old, and restarting Outlook, the Send/Receive function resumed n...

New Messages "active x controls"
When clicking on new message, message pops up stating "your current settings probihibt Active X from appearing on your screen", why is this and how do you remove it? I've tried changing my settings and they are the same as everyone else? Could I have downloaded something? Did you install SP2 for Windows XP? -- *Emails sent to personal account will not be read due to virus security* "Doug" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c9501c49cd7$e6695160$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When clicking on new message, message pops up > stating ...

Outlook Express 6
For some unknown reason, my OE6 'forgets' to Leave Messages On Server about once a month or so. I have not scientifically analyzed just when it happens, but the check box under Tools/Advanced somehow unchecks itself (!) periodically. Is this a known fault, or is there a workaround to keep it from happening, if anyone knows? Toady This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.publi...

email stuck in outbox: receiving error message
My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do send to the recepient, but never switch over to my sent box. Go to the 'Tools' menu, then options. In the first / 'Preferences' window that appears (tab shown at the top) click on 'E-mail Options'. Make sure there's a check mark in the box that says 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder'. If this is already done, you might want to note the exact text of the error message and do a search in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. >-----Original Message----- >My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do s...

10x Conflict Message from Public Folder Store
Hi We have received 5+ duplicate messages (some with attached duplicate messages) in our public folder store. In addition 10 conflict messages sent to the public folder and all active directory users on the network. The source of the original message is legit (one of our printers informing the toner is low). Multiple edits have been made to "Event:BLACK TONER LOW". The conflicting edits have been attached to a conflict message in "Enquiry". I have disabled the printer from sending emails and have sent a test email to the public folder which arrived without problem. Wh...

Forwarding mail received from a receive-only account to a send/receive account
I am trying to setup Outlook 2002 (SP3) to pop mail from one of my accounts. This account (Account1)is receive-only, that is in the Send/Receive group settings I have setup the account to "Receive mail items" but not to "Send mail items". I have existing rules that forward mail that I get from certain people, and I have another account (Account2) which I have setup to send and receive. However, when I receive mail from Account1 that matches the rules, the mail gets forwarded(sent) using Account1 even though the Send/Receive group settings say the account is receive-only. ...

OMA Categorizer dropped the message...
I'm getting error 10303 on my Exchange 2003 server, The description tells me that the OMA Categorizer dropped the message with message ID..., Recipient..., The Function 'BuildDeviceAddressList' returned error code '0x80040154'. Is it really deleting messages? The recipient is the owner of the company who uses Exchange activesync to with his PocketPC. Thanks for any help you can offer. ...

Outlook 2003
I used to use Outlook Express and was able to modify an email message's HTML source code. I can't seem to find a way to do that using Outlook. Does anyone know how that can be done? Am I missing a setting somewhere? Thank you, Tracy Outlook doesn't have a source editor. You can edit it in another html editor and paste into OL. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstic...