Rebuilding Offline Change Database

How do you rebuild the Offline change database in Outlook
2000?

making changes to read only
I have been sent a document which is on excel and is a read only file. Is there any way I can make changes to this file as every time I try it will not let me make the changes. Save it with a new name. Work with the renamed copy. "borderknight" wrote: > I have been sent a document which is on excel and is a read only file. Is > there any way I can make changes to this file as every time I try it will not > let me make the changes. ...

I enter date 082305 xl changes it to 5/4/25
I set the date format for the cell as: 8/23/05. When I enter date 82305, I get 5/4/25. I've checked everything I can think of but I haven't a clue as to what is causing this. Thanks for all help, "Monalisa18" wrote: > I set the date format for the cell as: 8/23/05. When I enter date 82305, I > get 5/4/25. I've checked everything I can think of but I haven't a clue as to > what is causing this. Thanks for all help, Monalisa You will have to enter the slashes to get the correct date. Excel calculates date from the 1/1/1901 and this is given the refe...

Text Constantly Changes Size in IE8 when Windows Change
In early January, I upgraded my laptop software from Vista SP2 32 bit to Windows 7, 64 bit. When I did this, my IE went from IE7 to IE8. Ever since that upgrade, I have had problems with text size changing. I know how to set text size. I've tried it various ways. I typically and would like to have text size set to medium with zoom set at 125% or 150%. Yet, when I change windows or reboot, the zoom very often resets back to 100%. At first I thought this was a Windows 7 problem. However, last week, I accidentally upgraded IE7 to IE8. on my desktop. That desktop is stil...

Client-side rules an offline mode
Hello, I have the following problem: If I shift our Clients (Outlook 2003) into the offline mode (Exchange 2003, SBS 2003), no rules are applied anymore. This concerns also the Client rules and the whole rules-menu. Thank you for your assistance, Hans ...

How to change size of bars in bar charts?
I'm having problems adjusting the size of the bars within a bar chart. I've tried modifying the Overlap and Gap Width but can't seem to get it to look right. I'm showing the data table which currently has five date labels - the bars all appear very tiny within their respective grouping. How can I expand them to size to fit within the data below shown at the bottom of the chart? Nevermind. The problem was with the cell format of the dates I was using for axis labels. I had to change them to "TEXT" to get the bars to display correctly. >-----Original ...

Accept Selected Track Changes
Hi, I have 100 track change itmes. I want to accept track changes in a section by selecting certain items. Is that possible? Thanks! Yes. Select the passage that has the changes you want to accept, and click accept. On Mar 31, 9:12=A0am, Maanu <Ma...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have 100 track change itmes. I want to accept track changes in a sectio= n > by selecting certain items. Is that possible? > > Thanks! ...

How to change decimal separator . to ,
How to change my Mac exel so that it does not use dots as decimal separator and commas as separator for thousands? I would require it to be the other way a round. As you can imagine it is a litle annoying when the excel does not understand the local way of handeling numbers. If your version of Excel is new enough (don't know exactly from which version): Tools>Options>International tab, gives you the choice. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "MG" <max.gylling@mandrel.fi> wrote in message news:1141389122.453626.166540@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > How to chang...

User Timezone changes randomly ?
Hello We have Crm4 german / Latest Update Rollup installed (2) We have written a utility to reset all users timezone to our local timezone (GMT+1) Vienna After a week, some (like 3 out of 100) user timezones have been changed to GMT (+0) Reykjavik (and we are absolutely sure that the users did not change them manually) Outlook client is in use (Office 2007); Also Web client is used; Does anyone know this issue? Know a treatment? Or does anyone know what action might implicitly change the users timezone? regards Hello, you can use this RegKey. With this Key the users can't chan...

querying similar databases plan
I'm working with hideously unnormalized databases, most of which have similar structures. (Of course, if they had the same structures, it would be too easy.) I work at a company that does cancer research, so they collect information about their patients over a series of visits. The questions they ask (queries) for parts of the final report are standard across all databases, and then some are specific to a the type of study they're doing. What is the best way to approach this, given that I have to summarize like 20 databases in maybe two weeks, and the column names are not necessari...

Offline files #2
I am trying to get Offline files with my .pst file to work correctly. I have followed Q252509 to allow the synchronization of .pst files. I have network share with my .pst and have made it available offline. When i am on the network i can go into Outlook and get access to my personal folder. When i am off the network and try to access my personal folder it says it can't access the file because its trying to retrieve it from the network. I verified that the file has been cached by checking out winnt\cdc. So I'm wondering why the cached file is not used when working offline. How ...

Resource Poll Changes Effective When?
In Project Server, when is a change to a work resource rate table or say a revision to a work resource's availability going to be seen in an a Project? Is it the next time the Project file is opened, the next time it is saved, the next time it is published? Changes to an enterprise resource should be seen in the project the next time it is opened. Each time a project schedule is opened from the server, it will read the latest information from the enterprise resource pool for the resources that are on that project. Jonathan "PSU35" <PSU35@discussions.mic...

Change Default value for Date and Time Value
Is it possible to st a default value for date and time field? For example: Task Due Time is always set to be 12.00am, we would like to change it to 800am or 9.00am, etc. I've looked at the attribute itself and system settings from organization, but i couldn't locate anything there? Is this possible in CRM thanks, ...

how can i change the traditional chinese font to simplified chine.
how can i change the traditional chinese font to simplified chinese font in Excel 2003? ...

changing drop down menus
Is there a way to edit or change the drop down menu? i.e. add Direct phone selection to address form. "PatZ" <PatZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B9403DC-FFC4-4179-B210-417CE8A8591D@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to edit or change the drop down menu? i.e. add Direct phone > selection to address form. I don't believe any of the drop-downs can be modified, but see this: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?ID=35 -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

change database that exists on the same server
Hi I'm trying to connect different database on a same server based on the varriable i set declare @scheme varchar(100) set @scheme = 'first' -- SELECT @scheme , @Plan , @SecurityRF, @Holdings, @StockName IF @scheme = 'first' BEGIN USE first END ELSE IF @scheme = 'second' BEGIN USE second END select db_name() set @scheme = 'second' -- SELECT @scheme , @Plan , @SecurityRF, @Holdings, @StockName IF @scheme = 'first' BEGIN USE first END ELSE IF ...

CRichEditCtrl
I have a window that has a CRichEditCtrl in it, my text is in here and there are font bars etc so that you can change the size and font of text. All i have to do to change this text is the following CHARFORMAT2 cf; //imagine i do some setting of cf here. my_cntrl.SetSel(0,-1); my_cntrl.SetSelectionCharFormat(cf); and this will change the font of my text etc, My question is, is there another way to do this, without displaying anything? I almost want to say programmatically, so say i could have everyother line a different font. Would there be a way to do this without ittera...

Database rebuild
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I am using Entourage X on a iMac (10.6). I have been unable to rebuild the database - it freezes on start to rebuild. I did copy the database to another Mac running Entourage X (10.4.11) and was able to rebuild it. <br><br>I duplicated the database on the iMac for backup, then copied the rebuilt database (and other other files) from the other Mac to the iMac. It would not boot and suggested a rebuild. I tried to rebuild, on the iMac and it froze. I forced quit and restarted Ento...

Changing Banks
I've just changed banks and I'm wondering what would be the process for a new account? Should I just close the old and open a new one or amend the old one? Thank you in advance for you help Richard In microsoft.public.money, Richard wrote: >I've just changed banks and I'm wondering what would be >the process for a new account? Should I just close the >old and open a new one or amend the old one? > > You can do either. Normally you would create the new account, transfer the balance from the old account, and close the old account. On Sun, 29 Feb 200...

selecting data from a database
I'll try my best to explain what i I want to do.... I have a databse that contains a list of times recorded by athletes over various distances. I would like ot be able to run a macro that compiles a report by selecting personal best times by athletes name for the various distances. the database is continually added to, athletes times are constantly updated so refencing specific cells is not feasible. I currently sort the database by name, distance, best time for that distance so I can see an athletes history but need a method to extract the best times for each discipl...

Authentication Error after CRM Rebuild
We had to rebuild our CRM 3.0 server, and after installing SQL 2005 & CRM and restoring the databases, we are now getting an authentication error in the browser. Note that the original AD security groups in AD were accidentally deleted. Also, we tried to re-associate the databases with CRM through Deployment Manager but the Server Manager part is not displayed. We made sure we were logged in with the CRM installation credentials Any thoughts about how we can get past this? Thanks Yes, 1) Uninstall CRM 2) Run the Redeployment Wizard (on the DVD, Redeployment folder) -- this will do ...

changing fonts on a report
I have text that I added to a report via the label control. I can't seem to change the font on this text. I have tried to highlight it and right click but it doesn't do anything. I do not see a Font option under Format. Where should I be looking? Thanks so much! with the report in Design View; you should be able to right click on the label control and go to 'Properties' - in that list are the font controls -- NTC "Selby" wrote: > I have text that I added to a report via the label control. I can't seem to > change the font on this text. I ha...

Can I go offline, close a notebook, then reopen it somehow?
Hi, My laptop's OneNote 2007 notebook is stored on a shared folder \\blah\onenote. The auto-sync stuff works great when the shared folder is unavailable, so I can just pick up my laptop and go and it resyncs correctly when I return. But I have trouble when (1) the shared folder is unavailable and (2) in the OneNote application, I close the notebook using File / Close this notebook. Namely, I can't figure out how to open the now-closed notebook back up again without flying home (or equivalent ;-) and getting reconnected to the missing shared folder. Because whe...

Offline Defrag #8
Did I read correctly that you need to have 110% free disk space to perform an offline defrag? If this is true, can you control the location of the temp file by changing the user environment variable for "Temp"? Can it point to a mapped drive, or does it need to be a physically connected drive? Thanks in advance for any direction. Defragmenting Exchange 2000/2003 Databases http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/tips/defragmentation.asp -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ------------------------------------------...

Rebuilding OWA
Hello - I installed SP2 without installing SP1 for Exchange 2003 and ran into the infamous problem with OWA. I managed to get the pages to work by replacing the \Exchsrvr\exchweb\controls with \Exchsrvr\exchweb\6.5.7226.0\controls. However, last night the server was reboot and this morning I am having problems with OWA agian. This time - I'm getting a "invalid procedure call or argument" line 1038 char 1 in ctl_view.htc on every page. I've tried reinstalling SP2, replacing the controls directory with the 6.5.7226.0 version, and a little tinkering, but no soap. Anyone...

Icons in heading pane never change automatically
In the field you see icon, attachment, from, subject, etc..., Whenever reply to messages, icons never change to show status on Hotmai account. If you reply to a message, you will see icon changes, and indicates yo have replied. It works like that for my pop3 account, but not fo Hotmail. I really would like to know the way to show icons message status. I really appreciate your help ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...