Reading e mail Outlook 2003

I have three different e mail addresses registered in Outlook 2003. The mail
is downloading OK but I cannot figure out how to actually read it - how to
switch from one inbox to the other. Any help out there?
0
Breandan (1)

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:43:03 -0800, "Breandan"
<Breandan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have three different e mail addresses registered in Outlook 2003. The mail
>is downloading OK but I cannot figure out how to actually read it - how to
>switch from one inbox to the other. Any help out there?

What type of accounts?
--
<<<SgtRich>>>

Email Client: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
News Client (Text): Fort� Agent 2.0   www.forteinc.com
News Client (Binaries): News Rover 10.1   www.newsrover.com

Reading .wks file

Resource booking with non-Outlook clients
Our resource booking is done using Exchange. This is fine for our Windows users, however our Linux users cannot book events. I have figured out how to use OWA to let them view the calendars on the web, however how can they book an event without Outlook? Is there a specially formatted message they can send to the resource account setup to auto accept? Thanks. Matt ...

Use custom task form in Outlook 2003 when creating task in ON 2007
I have a custom task form in Outlook 2003 that I use for all of my task-related info. I rely heavily on this form, and would like to have it be the form that isused when ON creates a task (using any of the Outlook Task tags). Is it possible to do this? -- Bobby C Hi Bobby, You might get better help if you posted this in the Outlook Forum since this is an Access Forum. Happy New Year! Patrick Wood "Bobby C" wrote: > I have a custom task form in Outlook 2003 that I use for all of my > task-related info. I rely heavily on this form, and would like to have it be > ...

Outlook 2002 freezing up
I am currently using Outlook 2002. Some days it works fine, but other days the minute I click anything it freezes up. I could open an email, or respond to an email, or try to create an email then it will freeze up. I cannot minimize or close out the program without hitting control alt delete. Can anyone help me with this? If possible please send responses to my email kimberly7074@yahoo.com Thanks Kimberly ...

Two cases of same Folder group in Outlook 2003
In my folders area I have two listings of "personal folders" and all the subfolders. I imported the data and somehow got two copies of that folder. My hotmail and MSN folders are ok. How do I merge the two, or delete one of these accounts? Thanks... Even a cursory glance at the posts in this group will answer your question. Importing a PST file always corrupts your Outlook profile. It is never the correct way to transfer Outlook data. Your profile cannot be repaired. Create a new one from scratch and migrate your Outlook data correctly: open the PST file in Outlook and either c...

Log Rejected Incoming Mail
I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with a SPAM Filtering Provider and an Exchange 2003 server SP2. We are experiencing intermittent bounce back issues where messages will be bounced 552 exceeded storage allocation. According to the SPAM filtering provide’s log files the messages are being rejected by the Exchange Server however the messages are way under the limits set on incoming messages and the users mailboxes are also way under the mailbox limits. I would like to actually log each time the server rejects delivery. Is this an option and can anyone point me in the right directio...

File won't open as read only

Word 2003, Select a block of text. How?
A word 2003 document where I want to select a 'block' of text in order to copy it in somewhere else. How do I mark such a 'block' ? -- ___________ Knut Willy I assume you know how to select text in general, so there are two possible interpretations of "block": 1. If you mean a large portion of text that requires scrolling the screen, click at one end of the desired selection, use the scroll bar to bring the other end in view, and Shift+click there. 2. If you mean a vertical column portion of a wider block of text, use Alt+drag to select i...

Read mail arn't marked as read anymore

Archiving mail items with a modified date of "none"
Outlook 2003 BTW, I am trying to use the archive function to combine a couple PST files (archiving from one file to another). I set the archive date to a future date to force all items to be moved. unfortunately some items have a modified date of "none". These are left alone by the archive process. Is there a better way to merge pst files or os there a way to include those items in the scope of the archive? Thanks, Steve -- NewsGuy.Com 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:12:44 -0500, "Stephen M" <sawdustnospam@primelink1.net>...

Exchange 5.5: Administrator
I'd like to be able to send mail as a user on my system. Currently, we use 3rd party software to track helpdesk emails and such. People continue to email my box when they should be sending the requests to support. I'd like to forward all of these emails to support from their accounts so they can track their support request. Here's the catch: I want to do this without being a delegate for their account. Is this possible? ...

Mail Merge #10
I used to use Word 2000 and Outlook 2000 in Win98SE to do a Mail Merge to create labels for Christmas Cards. ( I know it's tacky!!). I now have Win Home XP and Word 2003 and Outlook 2003. Unfortunately I can't seem to complete a Mail Merge. When I start in Outlook I get to Word but in Step 2 of the Mail Merge Wizard I select Outlook Contacts and get an error message "Reqd file SCHDMAPI.DLL could not be found. Chk your email installation and reinstall Word if Nec." When I start in Word I get to "choose Outlook file". When I select contacts folder I get an er...

Mail notification when Outlook 2003 closed? Display options?
I just upgraded from Outlook 2000 and was disappointed to find that, unlike 2000, this new version doesn't seem to notify me when I receive mail if the program is not running (after it has been opened previously). 2000 did this- any way to fix it? Next, like 2000, this new version doesn't seem to be able to display the standard inbox and calender views next to each other unless you use the cheesy Outlook Today view. It doesn't seem to be too much to ask- any way to do it? Thanks! use the folder list option at the bottom of the Navigation Pane your second issue >-----Origin...

Exchange 5.5 Dead Mail
How can I view the contents of the Dead Mail queue in Exchange 5.5? I decided to set up this as a test: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/07/black_holes_not.html But I am lead to believe the mail does not "vanish", it just enters a Bad Mail queue. I'd like to be able to remove this mail so it doesn't take up space, especially if we decide to go with this suggestion. Any ideas? I have the GWClient application on the server, and made a profile using ProfInst.EXE .. but nothing shows up in the "Bad" mail section. Thanks! Colin Colin M wrote: >...

Assiging Tasks via the POP mailboxes under Outlook 2002 & 2003
Hi, We've been trying to assign Tasks to each other (2 people) via POP Mailboxes. The assigning seems fine, but when a TRask is assigned back and forward several times we both end up with multiple Tasks... the most recently Accepted one, plus ealier versions which remain as "Waiting Response from Assignee". What are we missing? ps. I did read in these discussions that we both need to have RTF format selected which we both do have. ...

reading confirmation

Windows Vista and Outlook Client
Hello everybody We just upgraded to Windows Vista and are using Outlook 2003 SP2. When we were running XP on the machine, we installed the Desktop Client for Outlook and everything was running fine. Right now, when we open Outlook we get the message "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." How do we solve this? Hopefully it won't have anything to do with us using Outlook 2003 and not 2007, we don't want to upgrade it right now unless it is completely necessary. Thank ...

The memory could not be "read".

Outlook Web Access automatically closeing its connection to your mailbox after a period of inactivity.
Does anyone know or Is there any way to increase the time of Outlook Web Access automatically closeing its connection to your mailbox after a period of inactivity. thanks ...

E-Mail Address VS Alias
So we've just created all our users with brand new accounts. So every user that use to be [first initial][lastname]@[domain] is now [first name].[last name]@[domain]. Thats all fine and good and everything we have going great, but now we've got a disagreement among staff in IT. Basically, there seems to be two different places to add in the OLD address to the NEW address, that way, any emails that are sent to the old address still find their way to the new address. I see this in two different locations, the old email address can be added as a new SMTP email address in Active Directo...

E-Newsletter #2
I am trying to send an e-newsletter embedded into the message. When I preview the publication in the browser it looks perfect although when I try to send the document it appears in the same format as when I am working on it- i.e not in HTML. Help! -- zoew ...

Mail in queue for too long
Have exchange 2k3 on small business 2k3. The last two weeks mail we send to one and only one mail-domain is delayed and is not getting through to the recipients. I have tested sending mail to this domain from an external account, and that mail is getting through. All other mail we send are ok. Can someone help me? Hermod delayed for how long? does it finally go through? did u try forcing the connection? "The Spirit" <TheSpirit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:738CB048-80E4-4F26-B6A0-4E461A4FEA67@microsoft.com... > Have exchange 2k3 on small business 2k3....

Unable to Read Japanese Email
I correspond with several Japanese users and can read emails from some of them without a problem, but emails from others are nothing but a series of ?????. In one case, I can read one email but not another from the same sender. Changing the Encoding doesn't help. Sending emails in Japanese to them without a problem...they can read it fine. Would appreciate any suggestions/solutions as I'm stumped. I'm using Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP Home operating system. Japanese language support is installed. ...