reading confirmation

Good day,

I have a problem with outlook. When they send a message to me that demands
the shipment of a reading confirmation, even if I accept, the reading
confirmation does not come received from the sender. Someone knows from what
depends and in which way I can resolve the problem?

Thanks for the eventual answers.

Niki

In news:eht7fo$251$1@fata.cs.interbusiness.it,
Niki <nicola.pantaleo@yahoo.it> typed:
> Good day,
>
> I have a problem with outlook. When they send a message to me that
> demands the shipment of a reading confirmation, even if I accept, the
> reading confirmation does not come received from the sender. Someone
> knows from what depends and in which way I can resolve the problem?
>
> Thanks for the eventual answers.
>
> Niki

Perhaps your mail server strips this out.
Read receipts are not a reliable way to see whether someone read your mail,
anyway.

0
lanwench (7566)

Reading .wks file

File won't open as read only

Read mail arn't marked as read anymore

reading confirmation

The memory could not be "read".

how can i copy a document to a CD without making it read only?
HOW CAN I COPY A DOCUMENT TO A CD WITHOUT MAKING IN READ ONLY? You can't. It is not the file, but the media, that is read only. Even CD-RW media does not allow editing a file on the CD. Copy te file from CD to HD, mak edits and if a CD-RW you should be able to burn the edited file back to the CD. hth "DON" wrote: > HOW CAN I COPY A DOCUMENT TO A CD WITHOUT MAKING IN READ ONLY? ...

Unable to Read Japanese Email
I correspond with several Japanese users and can read emails from some of them without a problem, but emails from others are nothing but a series of ?????. In one case, I can read one email but not another from the same sender. Changing the Encoding doesn't help. Sending emails in Japanese to them without a problem...they can read it fine. Would appreciate any suggestions/solutions as I'm stumped. I'm using Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP Home operating system. Japanese language support is installed. ...

Transferring read e-mail to another folder
Hello I was wondering whether there was a way in which I could automatically transfer my e-mail that has been read into another folder, such as "Old e-mail" or something like that? Thanks ...

Outlook not marking read emails as read
Hi - We have 1 computer that is doing the oddest thing, anytime the customer reads the last email in his box, exit's out of email and then comes back in, that email is now marked as unread - it's the weirdest thing I have seen in a long time. I uninstalled office XP, rebooted, then reinstalled and applied the 2 service packs, hoping that would fix it, but it didn't. So now I'm stuck and was wondering if anybody out there has any thoughts on what to do.... thanks! Gerri Urban gurban@ci.broomfield.co.us ...

Suggested reading
Any suggested reading for Access 2003 VBA? I have both "Step by Step Access 2003" And "Microsoft Access 2003 VBA for Dummies" (how Ironic) and niether have been very helpful. Try this book. It's a winner: Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference by Patricia Cardoza, Teresa Hennig, Graham Seach, and Armen Stein http://www.amazon.com/Access-2007-Programmers-Reference-Programmer/dp/0470047038/ref=sr_1_1/104-1181757-2327103?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1185824619&sr=8-1 -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.access...

Message(s) Not Being Marked As Read
I have "Mark message read after displayed for" '0' seconds checked. But in my Junk e-mail folder the messages don't get marked as read when I select them, only when I open them. I'm assuming this is because there isn't a the reading pane for the Junk e-mail folder even though I have "Show reading pane" checked in "Layout" a reading pane doesn't display in the Junk email right pane. Is this normal? I'd rather just click on the message instead of opening the message to mark it as read. James > I'd rather just c...

Controling READ ONLY and READ/WRITE mode when opening a project PS
Hello All, I was looking for a way to force users to select between READ ONLY and READ/WRITE instead of it defaulting to READ/WRITE when opening projects in MS Project 2007. Any suggestions would be a huge help. Thanks, Eric Eric -- Short of using custom software development, there is no way to force this issue with your PMs. If you want to try the custom software development route, then please repost your message in the microsoft.public.project.developer newsgroup. Otherwise, make this a training and performance issue with your PMs. Hope this helps. -- Dale A. Ho...

read an ascii file with fopen
I try to open with fopen and read an ascii file, line by line, but get garbage - among the right data in the CString variable that is filled with this line data. Can someone copy&paste the right code how to so that? Thanks in advance. Mark "Mark" <mark@chasan.ar> wrote in message news:%23sPmEzsgGHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I try to open with fopen and read an ascii file, line by line, but get > garbage - among the right data in the CString variable that is filled with > this line data. > > Can someone copy&paste the right code how to so that?...

Read/Not read
Hello We have an exhange-server environment. The Boss' secretary need's to be able to read the Boss' mail, without the messages being marked as read, within outlook 2003. She can access the Boss mail, but all mail she reads is being marked as read, hence the boss can not figure out what he has seen/not seen. What is the solution? Thanx a lot /Jan Hi Towli. There is no way to marked as unread automatically, Just she should be tick the unread option on the pop up menu after she open the her boss e-mail. Once you right click button one of e-mail on the e-mail list, you w...

after saving to cd many times. now says read only?
i have saved many times to my cd. i overwrite it almost daily (CD-RW) all of a sudden it now say's the file is read only. although i can still save to my hard drive? nsturre wrote: > i have saved many times to my cd. i overwrite it almost daily (CD-RW) all of > a sudden it now say's the file is read only. although i can still save to my > hard drive? Unless you have formatted your CDRW for packet writing, then yes, it will be Read only. CDROM = CD Read Only Memory! -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Just ...

Programatically reading a XSD File
Hello, Let us say I have a schema file like this sample below. How would I using ..NET classes be able to read this XSD file and get all the values for each element, such as "name", "type", "minoccurs" etc.,? I would appreciate if somebody can help me with some sample code. Thanks for your help. Ganesh ********************* <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?> <xs:schema id="Account_Did" xmlns="" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:msdata="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata&...

Read Receipts being stored up and sent months later
We have a person outside the organization that sends email to a person in our organization and they request a read receipt. Today, the person outside the organization recived months of read receipts from the person in our organization. Outlook 2002, Exchange 2000. Any thoughts? Thank you did the person mark them all read today? Switch mailboxes? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net ...

Synchronizing and Read Only
I am trying to set up a one note notebook on a desktop that I can access from a notebook computer as a synchronized one note notebook. I am using Windows 7 and have a Homegroup set up on the network. I have set up a Test notebook on the desktop and when I attempt to open it from the notebook computer through the Homegroup it always opens as read only. I have looked at the permissions of the folder on the desktop and ensured that the folder is not read only but everytime I attempt to open it it reverts back to read only (permissions show as a blue square not a check). I have also ...

Attachments not visible in reading pane?
I just upgraded from outlook express to WLM. When there is an attachment of a jpeg the picture displays in the reading pane along with the email content just like always, however there is not a little paperclip like there used to be in Outlook Express that you can click on and save the files. That's not so much a problem with jpeg's or pictures files because you can right click and save them easily. But if the attachment is a doc, xls, or eps or pdf, or anything that doesn't just display in the window there is not a way to save the attachments unless you double c...

this record can not be deleted because it is read only
hi, when i try to delete an opportunity record, i receive this error message: this record can not be deleted because it is read only". i have system administrator role but it doesn not help. how can i fix this? and is it possible to make a record read only in crm? thanks in advance orkun i thought this was only possible using sdk code? have you made any such customizations? also is this a record you own or one shared with you? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Orkun Goze" <sorkung@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uwwTrrdFFHA.2756@T...

Reading database timed out
Today, I did an UPDATE statement on SQL Server Management Studio on a few records. Now, from a VB.NET program when I tried to get those records that I updated, when I go thru the datareader, when it gets around those records that I updated, it timed out. Even though getting the same query thru SQL Server Management Studio is very fast. What can I do to fix it ? Thank you. This is the UPDATE statement that I did UPDATE tickdata1min set openprice = openprice *10,highprice = highprice *10, lowprice = lowprice *10,closeprice = closeprice *10 where symbol = 'YMM0' AND SEQ...

Realizing "confirm cancel" functionality with property sheets
Hi. I have a property sheet in my application and need it to show a confirmation message when user clicks 'Cancel' button, and there are changes made on some property pages, something like "Do you want to discard all changes?". The property sheet class itself doesn't have 'OnQueryCancel' method, nor it has 'OnCancel' handler - everything is in CPropertyPage. If it had, I'd somehow check if any pages were changed. But now I can't find an elegant method to implement this. Have you any ideas? Thanks, Martin Also I tried to override 'OnQueryCan...

Read/Write messages to Newsgroups and read RSS News
Hello, can you tell me what are the best softwares/plugins so i can Read/Write messages to Newsgroups such as this one and also to read News from RSS feed? Thank You, Miguel Hi Miguel, the best one is the free one from microsoft. You could use Outlook Express as Newsreader -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de > The Free One? Which one do you mean? As NewsGroups reader i am using Outlook Express but i would like to concentrate everything (Email, Notes, RSS News, Newsgrooup, etc) in Microsoft Outlook 2003. Thanks, Miguel "A...