Very simply, my read receipts won't move to 'delete bin' after they are processed. This doesn't seem like a complex process. The tracking option allows me to either turn this rule on or off. What else am I supposed to do? I have receipts all over the place and I end up deleteting them manually.
0
anonymous (74725)

Hy,

You have to delete it by yourself. It wont work with a
rule.

Hi Bravestar. Have you looked at Outlook's "Tracking Options"

There is an option that says 'After processing, move receipts to:' (CHOOSE OUTLOOK DIRECTORY

What is your interpretation of this option

My understanding is that it allows me to move my read receipts where-ever I wish after they have been received. I wish to move them to my Deleted Items folder. No?
0
anonymous (74725)

Mailbox fails to move
I am getting the following error: Source: MSExchangeAdmin Event ID: 9172 Description: Failed to copy messages to the destination mailbox store. Error: An unknown error has occurred. It looks like all the message gets moved it it why towards the end when it fails. I can access this mailbox just fine using Outlook 2003. Why can it not be moved? Is it a rule that is causing the problem? The redirect says to use MDBVU32 to find the bad messages. How does one tell which messages are causing the problem? I searched the premier site ...

Reading .wks file

Receipt Number Auto
Hello all, wondering if anyone has had this issue before.. When we go into receipt transactions we get "A unigue number could not be generated" This is based of the REC next number.. looking at the SQl logs it keeps going and going until what I believe is the timeout session and then you get whatever number it left off at.. can't find any knowledge base articles on this issue what-so-ever. Using GP8 sp 3 Here are my suggestions. Before you do anything, backup your databases for possible restoration if you are not happy with the results. Better yet, restore your backup o...

Can I set-up a rule to copy from Deleted Items to another folder?
I wouldl like to be able to access my Deleted Items from my PDA, but the only way is to have them copied to a new folder as the Deleted Items folder is not accessible. The only way you could use a rule is if you ran it yourself. Can you access the mailbox using IMAP? That would allow you to see all of the folders without duplicating Deleted messages. Why do you need to see the deleted folder on the PDA? Can you apply categories or flags instead of deleting the items? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solut...

Moving users between business units
Our system has a business unit configuration of one parent, and 4 child business units. I have a user in one of the child units who is being relocated to another child business unit. How do I move that user from one child unit to another? 1) Go to Setting->Business Unit Settings->Users 2) Double click on the User that you want to move to different business Unit 3) Click "Actions"->"Change Business Unit" in the menu bar under User form. 4) Then select the Business you want to move to user to and click save. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with ...

File won't open as read only

Process Performance Counter Disabled Error Message when backing up
Everytime I try to backup and/or restore an act database I get this message. Any idea how to resolve it ? Even the ACT consultants have not been able to sort it out ...

Delete Multiple Transactions
I accidentally downloaded a few statements that were already in MS Money and usually they just merge but this time they just sat there as duplicates. I realize there are some workarounds that delete duplicates but I have already began deleting items and at this point it would be simpler to just delete the last 4 or 5 months of data and redownload. Is there an easy way to delete multiple transactions? - the usual SHIFT and mouse click does not select multiple transactions. -- Rob MS Money 2002? In microsoft.public.money, RobV wrote: >I accidentally downloaded a few statements ...

Subfor delete not allowed
Hi All, I know i am missing soething here but i can't seem to explain this condition. The condition exists with all of my forms that contain subforms. A DB table contains 2 fields, School_name and Unit_number (it is intended to track which Scout units draw from which schools) both fields are many to many relationships. A school may have many units drawing scouts from it and unit may draw from many school but no duplicates are allowd. So both unit_number and School_name are joint keys in the School-Unit Table. Each of these is linked to its own tables called Schools (Sch...

Delete Incoming Mail to users on leave
Hi, we are trying to find a way to stop emails from getting to users on leave (account still active) and have a message sent to the sender at the same time. Someone was telling me to add a server rule to delete the incoming mail. I think it won't work. Can someone tell me how can I do this? How do you handle people on leave ? Thanks JoanneM So you want users on leave to not get any email at all? Don't think that's a good idea (Typically when users are on leave they set up Out Of Office messages themselves and continue to get inbound mail), but if that's a requirement y...

Delete oldest file first
All, I am looking for some code that deletes the oldest files first in a directory. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance. "karibbean" <sharp_mind@REMOVE.this.email.msn.dotcom> wrote in message news:uJZArpxvFHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I am looking for some code that deletes the oldest files first in a > directory. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance. See FindFirstFile, FindNextFile, FindClose, DeleteFile -- With best wishes, Igor Tandetnik With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea. It is ...

Move system attendant mailbox <1174912412.216002.244450@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>
The solution is here http://www.mcse.ms/archive/index.php/t-828566.html EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

Read mail arn't marked as read anymore

reading confirmation

Moving Exchange 5.5 #3
We currently have W2K3 domain with external 2-way trust with NT4 domain where Exchange 5.5 is located. I'd lik to move my Exchange to the new server W2K member of the W2K3 domain. During the change I'd like to change also the organization and site name. Does anyboby have any information on how can easily do this without any client reconfiguration? Thanks TagaR On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:31:06 -0800, "TagaR" <TagaR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We currently have W2K3 domain with external 2-way trust with NT4 domain where >Exchange 5.5 is located. I'd l...

Deleting employees
We loaded employees into Great Plains with e-connect 8.0.2.1 using taCreateEmployee and taCreateEmployeeAddress. I need to wipe this data out and re-load. I know that with the new version of e-connect there is a taDeleteEmployee but for now can someone tell me the tables I need to truncate out in order to re-run the taCreateEmployee and taCreateEmployeeAddress? thanks -- AHIhelp AHIhelp: The tables are listed below - these are the ones handled by the Employee Delete procedure so I would assume these are the ones you would need to manually handle now as well UPR00100 UPR00102 UPR00...

The memory could not be "read".

Ctl-insert & ctl-delete now working in Outlook 2003
Hi, Ever since we upgraded to Outlook 2003 at work (from 2002) I have not been able to use the keyboard shortcuts for cut and paste that utilize the insert and delete keys. Namely, I can't copy with a ctl-insert and I can't cut with a ctl-delete. The other methods, including ctl-c, ctl- x and ctl-v do work. But I liked using the other keys better. Were these options "retired" for Outlook 2003? Thanks, Rob Excuse me! The Subject should read " Ctl-insert & ctl-delete NOT working in Outlook 2003". I will re-post. On Jun 6, 1:09 pm, AZ Rob <rmaye...@cox.n...

information store move in exchange 2003
I have taken over a small companies IT duties as there guy is now sick. I have exchange 2003 on a 6 gig partition and it's currently full (325 meg free). I was thinking of create a new partition on the same server and moving the information store and transaction logs to that partition. Can I just change the first storage group prosperities to the new location or is there another way. Thanks for any help that you can provide. A Thats it, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/821915 -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner &quo...

how can i copy a document to a CD without making it read only?
HOW CAN I COPY A DOCUMENT TO A CD WITHOUT MAKING IN READ ONLY? You can't. It is not the file, but the media, that is read only. Even CD-RW media does not allow editing a file on the CD. Copy te file from CD to HD, mak edits and if a CD-RW you should be able to burn the edited file back to the CD. hth "DON" wrote: > HOW CAN I COPY A DOCUMENT TO A CD WITHOUT MAKING IN READ ONLY? ...

If violating PK, just move on and don't insert
Hey there, I have a table (Table1) that I am getting tons of imported data inserted into, with no primary keys. Then I have another table (Table2), that has 2 PK's, that I am inserting into from Table1. Sometimes on the insert it fails because of a violation of the PK in Table2. Is there anyway, other than limiting what goes into Table1, is there any other way of when I go through my recordset of Table1, when I goto Insert, if there is already a record with the same key in the table, I move onto the next record, thus not spitting out an error message. Thanks in advance! -- ...

Unable to Read Japanese Email
I correspond with several Japanese users and can read emails from some of them without a problem, but emails from others are nothing but a series of ?????. In one case, I can read one email but not another from the same sender. Changing the Encoding doesn't help. Sending emails in Japanese to them without a problem...they can read it fine. Would appreciate any suggestions/solutions as I'm stumped. I'm using Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP Home operating system. Japanese language support is installed. ...

Move data from one colum to another
I have over 900 contacts which includes contact data containing two columns of data, first name and last name, and wish to do the following: move the last name to the first name column with a space between the first and last name and then rename the column to be named contact. Suggestions? Thanks very much Lewis Shanks Lewis Assume first name in Column A and last name in Column B In C2(assumes A1 and B1 are titles) enter =A2 & " " & B2 Double-click on the fill handle at bottom right corner of C2 to replicate down column C. When happy with results, copy Column C ...