Read Receipt Storage Location? - Urgent

Hello,

I have office XP Microsoft Outlook via Exchange Server.  I
was working offline in the offline personal folder and I
clicked on a message and it asked "sending has asked for
read receipt" I clicked Yes.

However since I was working offline, obviously read
receipt is not yet sent.  however as soon as I go online
it will go out ?

I went to out box to see if the read receipt is stored
there, but this is not the case?? I cannot find.

Can someone please confirm me the location where the read
receipt are stored temporarly until these goes out, next
time someone goes online?

As I do not want this read receipt to go out in this case.

Really appericate your quick response on this.

Regards,

Irfan
0
irfi (1)

answered 9 min ago in the other thread.... :)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Irfan" <irfi@emirates.net.ae> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have office XP Microsoft Outlook via Exchange Server.  I
> was working offline in the offline personal folder and I
> clicked on a message and it asked "sending has asked for
> read receipt" I clicked Yes.
>
> However since I was working offline, obviously read
> receipt is not yet sent.  however as soon as I go online
> it will go out ?
>
> I went to out box to see if the read receipt is stored
> there, but this is not the case?? I cannot find.
>
> Can someone please confirm me the location where the read
> receipt are stored temporarly until these goes out, next
> time someone goes online?
>
> As I do not want this read receipt to go out in this case.
>
> Really appericate your quick response on this.
>
> Regards,
>
> Irfan

0
monkey1 (121)
2/12/2004 1:35:09 PM
I am so sorry for duplicating this.

Since I have still not gone online and it is stored in a
hidden message store.. there got to be some way to delete
this?????

If i uninstall ms outlook 2002 adn reinstall in a
different folder will that help?

if i delete the outlook folder will taht help?

or is there any windows folder i need to delete, i have
windows 2000....

or is it some where in registry?

please help thanks a lot

Guide)

http://www.slipstick.com

>"Irfan" <irfi@emirates.net.ae> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have office XP Microsoft Outlook via Exchange
Server.  I
>> was working offline in the offline personal folder and I
>> clicked on a message and it asked "sending has asked for
>> read receipt" I clicked Yes.
>>
>> However since I was working offline, obviously read
>> receipt is not yet sent.  however as soon as I go online
>> it will go out ?
>>
>> I went to out box to see if the read receipt is stored
>> there, but this is not the case?? I cannot find.
>>
>> Can someone please confirm me the location where the
read
>> receipt are stored temporarly until these goes out, next
>> time someone goes online?
>>
>> As I do not want this read receipt to go out in this
case.

>> Really appericate your quick response on this.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Irfan
>

>.

0
anonymous (74721)

Add/Modify FTP Locations Problems-Help
I'm trying to publish my Home Page to the web using FTP. When asked "name of FTP site" I type in home:wi.rr.com (my ISP said this was my FTP site name), as soon as I type the colon (:) the "add" button gray's out and I cannot add the FTP site. What am I doing wrong? patmac <patmac@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I'm trying to publish my Home Page to the web using FTP. When asked > "name of FTP site" I type in home:wi.rr.com (my ISP said this was my > FTP site name), as soon as I type the colon (:) the &...

Cannot Add database to Recovery Storage Group. Help!
Hi. I'm running Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 SP1. I've given an account admin privledges in Exchange (basically copied the default exchange admin account that does work) but I am unable to add a database to a recovery storage group. Here is the error I receive: Cannot complete the operation because the object 'Users - Mailbox Store' does not have the attribute 'msExchOwningServer' set or because you do not have permissions to read it. Facility: Exchange System Manager ID no: c1031741 Exchange System Manager I am able to add the same database with the ad...

Those of you with a 0x8004210A error message on Outlook 2003's Internet Mail, read this. I've made it work here
Hi everyone I'd been fighting this one for some time and finally got things working today. I noticed there were lots of questions about it on these newsgroups and not many answers (no offense, just what I found). Anyway, I got tipped off by an article on the Microsoft site, but one I found by accident. Here's what I did: I searched the entire system drive for the Inetcomm.dll file, and found two. One was iirc in Windows' SYSTEM32 folder, the other in some ServicePackSomething folder. The files were different versions (the SYSTEM32 one being newer, as expected). What I did was...

Reading Xml in DataSet
Hi Guys ! I want your views on this An xml file can be loaded into a dataset in the following ways: XmlTextReader reader = new XmlTextReader("inrss.xml"); DataSet ds = new DataSet(); ds.Load(reader); OR string fileName = "inrss.xml"; DataSet ds = new DataSet(); ds.Load(fileName); Which one is better? I have seen few authors preferring the first way. Is there anything special to it. -- Bindesh Vijayan MCP [ASP.NET] binvij wrote: > An xml file can be loaded into a dataset in the following ways: > > XmlTextReader reader = new XmlTextReader("inrs...

quote receipt
Hi I live in Quebec, and by law all the litterature has to be in french. I would like to know how I can change the header of my quote receipt from "Quote" to "Estime"With an accent on the e). If anybody could help! Thanks Humbleman hi, Go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\ReceiptTemplates and open in notepad the reciept.xml file (backup it first before modification) Find the PrintTransactionType and go to find: <ROW> Transaction.ReceiptTransactionNumberCaption ":|" Transaction.ReceiptTransactionNumber </ROW&g...

urgent server failure
Got An Active X error and re-installed rms an now i'm getting the errror below "server failure 139 : a server failur occcured while attempting to read the register after" ...

how do you read in data from excel spreadsheet for xml
i need to read the data in a spreadsheet and use the data for attribute to put into xml file. i search the web but all the example that i see is to create macro by VBA. can someone give me an example on reading the data on a spreadsheet? let's say i have a spreadsheet with the following data i need the name, address and type. Name Address Type File ENC SUBNET AHU-1 1 22 C:\TEST.XML 1 1 AHU-2 2 22 C:\TEST.XML 1 1 AHU-3 3 22 C:\TEST.XML 1 1 AHU-4 4 22 C:\TEST.XML 1 1 AHU-5 5 22 C:\TEST.XML 1 1 AHU-6 6 22 C:\TEST.XML 1 1 AHU-7 7 22 C:\TEST.XML 1 1 AHU-8 8 22 C:\TEST.XML...

URGENT!
Windows SBS 2003 / Exchange 2003 Recently upgraded from SBS 2000 and Exchange 2000 Just about 40 minutes ago out of nowhere the Pending Submission Queue started backing up and delays in internal and external emails are being experienced. The queue seems to never go over say 30 messages in the queue and about every 10 minutes a bunch (around 8-10) of the messages will go out, but then fills right back up to around 30... I have tried the only things I can think off, being a non-Exchange admin... Disabled our Trend Micro Scan for Exchange, disabled any filters (send/receive) that were setup. ...

Urgent Please: Development Environment Convert to Access 2002/2003 a Property
Dear All, Windows XP w/SP2 Access 2002/2003 w/SP3 Can someone please help me to understand this Property of an OCX called SftTree I need to convert it and use in Access 2002/2003 in order to display the SftTree.Version Property SftTree.Version Property Softel vdm, Inc. Returns the product's exact version. Syntax Get VB.NET Text = object.Version As String VB Text = object.Version As String C#.NET string Text = object.Version; VC++ _bstr_t Text = object->Version; _bstr_t Text = object->GetVersion(); C HRESULT object->get_Version(BSTR* Text); Delphi Text := objec...

Default OST Location
Where would we find the Info for where by Default a OST File would be located. I found where the file is, but what sends it there by default? Is there a way you can change this location??? Does this have anything to do with where I sent my Archive by chance??? Thank you in advance MichaelHume MichaelHume <MichaelHumeanonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Where would we find the Info for where by Default a OST > File would be located. For Windows 2000/XP, it's in %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook. For Windows 98 (and ME, I think), ...

Questions about 'locating'-code
To move to specific record number on my form I use the following borrowed code (snippet): Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Set rs = Me.RecordsetClone rs.FindFirst "ID_address = " & fldSearch If Not rs.NoMatch Then Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark Else MsgBox ("ID-number not found") Exit Sub End If Set rs = Nothing I have a few questions about it: 1. Is there a shorter way of coding to move to a specific record in a form? 2. What does 'set rs = Nothing' actually do? What can happen if you omit it? Thanks, John You can do it in one line by operating directly on ...

Chart Location Impact On Links When Copying To New Workbook
I have a sheet in Excel that contains all of my data. I also have several charts based on thsi data. If the location for each of these sheets is "As New Sheet" then if I copy the data sheet and chart sheets to a new workbook then there are no links back to the original file (the chart source data references the data sheet in the new file). However, if the chart location for each of these charts is "As Object In" a worksheet, then when I select the data sheet and the worksheet that has all of the embedded charts and copy them to a new workbook, the charts create a ...

journal receipt
on one of my registers when i go to view full page receipt on journal viewer it does not show me the whole receipt. it shows me big receipt on small page. i tried to check in register properties and in reciept formats but did not find anything. if anybody else had the same problem please let me know how they fix it thank you in advance This is probably because you have your receipt printer set as default on that machine. Rob "Shoby" <Shoby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B56EA6AF-C3E1-49B6-9BF3-7AB45A3C0B58@microsoft.com... > on one of my registers...

Change default location of pop up message box
I want to attach a message to the cell that pops up when the cursor is positioned over the cell. I have created the message and when I hold the cursor over the cell the message displays correctly. However, the problem is that because I have "frozen" rolls and columns (to keep the columns descriptions in view when scrolling through the worksheet) that the "frozen" lines show up in the message box. QUESTION: Is there anyway to move the location of the message box when you hold the cursor over it. I already know how to move the location of the message box when you...

Move message to storage folder > CRASH
Most of the time I right click an email in my Inbox and select Move to Folder, Windows Live Mail (desktop app), crashes when I click OK to execute the move. When I restart WLM my Inbox still shows the message entry, although there is no message body. The folder where I directed the message to move contains a copy of the email (including message body) and the From entry appears within quote marks. The quotes do not appear in the opened message, only on the storage folder's message list. Any idea why this is crashing so often, or how to stop this behavior. This is frustra...

mail can be read w/o password
Hello, I just started using Outlook Express 6.0 on Windows ME at work. I was going to search the posts for an answer to this problem, but it seems there is an endless stream of password problem posts. Now I'm wondering if this program is a bug filled nightmare. But here's my problem: I open OE, and hit cancel when I'm prompted for my mail server password, and then I can go ahead and read the mail anyway. Not too secure, eh? A password has been set, but it lets me cancel and ignore it. This means anybody can read my mail. Thanks for any help, Moo112 It's perfectly logical th...

Reading contents CHttpFile file starting from the end of file.
I have a CHttpFile which contains records per day. The records in the file are ordered date descending. I need to have my records with date ascending. So, if I read the file starting with last record back up to first record I'll get my data sorted correctly. There is a huge amount of data, that's why I want to read the data in the correct order instead of reading it, placing in memory and then sorting. I'm using CHttpFile.ReadString to read the contents right now but it read from the top. Is there any way for me search through the contents of the file of a '\n' ...

mail storage exeeds 16 gigs
standard sbs2003 reaches to 16 gigs limit. Unable to receive mail. What's the best practice to fix this problem. Thanks a lot. I don't know whether this article applies to SBS or not, but it may be worth trying. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813051 Following this, you need to look at your Deleted Items Retention period, and your mailbox sizes. If you cannot implement mailbox restrictions, then you'll have to consider either deploying another Exchange 2003 Standard server, or an Exchange 2003 Enterprise server. Also, you should look at event 1221 in the App log to see...

read only
help, read only was set in my page without my input. how do i undo there was no password set to protect, however, the cells are all locked into readonly Tools > Protection > Unprotect sheet. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200842 "yO" wrote: > help, read only was set in my page without my input. how do i undo > there was no password set to protect, however, the cells are all locked into > readonly Have you tried.......Tools > Protection > UnprotectSheet ? Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "yO" <yO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

outlook deleting read mail
My setting is not to delete mail after it's read and sometimes it still does it. I've reinstalled Outlook and it still does it. Any suggestions? are you certain you don't have a filter applied to the view of your inbox to show only unread mail? "Stacey" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:f45d01c43dba$93e16490$a501280a@phx.gbl... > My setting is not to delete mail after it's read and > sometimes it still does it. I've reinstalled Outlook and > it still does it. Any suggestions? ...

Outlook 2002 -- deleting read messages
My Outlook 2002 is deleting each email message that I open to view! As the window pops up to view an email message, the message listed in the inbox (and any other folder) is automatically deleted. The deleted message cannot be found in the Deleted message folder of Outlook 2002 nor in the Trash. Can anyone please advisse? Many thanks. Thanks! I'm not that familiar with 'Defining Views' ... tooks some tinkering around and it seems to have worked. >-----Original Message----- >It probably isn't being deleted - check your view settings. I'm betting it's...

Exchange Server Quota Message Service
Using QMS for Exchange 2003, can I make this add-on so that some storage groups do NOT get the QMS storage notifications? If so, can I still use the system attendant (built in) storage notification for those SG's (or stores), that are not part of QMS ? Bottom line, can I use both types of storage notification methods on the same E2k3 Box? SRP ...

IMAP messages mysteriously disappear when marking one as read in Unread folder
Hi there I am using Outlook 2007 with imap email (one account) on a windows xp machine. I have a really strange problem which happens intermittently and which goes like this: I have an 'Unread' folder for my IMAP inbox. If I select an unread message, right-click and select 'Mark as Read' most of the unread messages disappear from the folder, or sometimes almost all of them - last time the only message left in the folder was the unread one. Then, if I return to my regular Inbox many of the messages have disappeared, especially the most recent ones. I cannot get them back ot...

location of personal information?
As a team we'd like to locate color schemes and addresses in a central location. I can't seem to find where Publisher stores the personal information and/or the custom color schemes. Anyone know where they are located? Templates don't seem to store this info. Ken ...