Read Mail - Display 'To's'

When I receive an email I can see all the 'To's' in the preview panel but
when I open the mail message all I see is the 'From'. Is there a display
setting so that I can see all the 'To's' when I open the mail mesage and
read it?

I have looked and can't find a display setting for this. I'm using Microsoft
Outlook 2002.

Thanks for any help.

0
ray7848 (9)

Reading .wks file

Log Rejected Incoming Mail
I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with a SPAM Filtering Provider and an Exchange 2003 server SP2. We are experiencing intermittent bounce back issues where messages will be bounced 552 exceeded storage allocation. According to the SPAM filtering provide’s log files the messages are being rejected by the Exchange Server however the messages are way under the limits set on incoming messages and the users mailboxes are also way under the mailbox limits. I would like to actually log each time the server rejects delivery. Is this an option and can anyone point me in the right directio...

File won't open as read only

Archiving mail items with a modified date of "none"
Outlook 2003 BTW, I am trying to use the archive function to combine a couple PST files (archiving from one file to another). I set the archive date to a future date to force all items to be moved. unfortunately some items have a modified date of "none". These are left alone by the archive process. Is there a better way to merge pst files or os there a way to include those items in the scope of the archive? Thanks, Steve -- NewsGuy.Com 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:12:44 -0500, "Stephen M" <sawdustnospam@primelink1.net>...

Exchange 5.5: Administrator
I'd like to be able to send mail as a user on my system. Currently, we use 3rd party software to track helpdesk emails and such. People continue to email my box when they should be sending the requests to support. I'd like to forward all of these emails to support from their accounts so they can track their support request. Here's the catch: I want to do this without being a delegate for their account. Is this possible? ...

Mail Merge #10
I used to use Word 2000 and Outlook 2000 in Win98SE to do a Mail Merge to create labels for Christmas Cards. ( I know it's tacky!!). I now have Win Home XP and Word 2003 and Outlook 2003. Unfortunately I can't seem to complete a Mail Merge. When I start in Outlook I get to Word but in Step 2 of the Mail Merge Wizard I select Outlook Contacts and get an error message "Reqd file SCHDMAPI.DLL could not be found. Chk your email installation and reinstall Word if Nec." When I start in Word I get to "choose Outlook file". When I select contacts folder I get an er...

Read mail arn't marked as read anymore

Delete Incoming Mail to users on leave
Hi, we are trying to find a way to stop emails from getting to users on leave (account still active) and have a message sent to the sender at the same time. Someone was telling me to add a server rule to delete the incoming mail. I think it won't work. Can someone tell me how can I do this? How do you handle people on leave ? Thanks JoanneM So you want users on leave to not get any email at all? Don't think that's a good idea (Typically when users are on leave they set up Out Of Office messages themselves and continue to get inbound mail), but if that's a requirement y...

reading confirmation

Exchange 5.5 Dead Mail
How can I view the contents of the Dead Mail queue in Exchange 5.5? I decided to set up this as a test: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/07/black_holes_not.html But I am lead to believe the mail does not "vanish", it just enters a Bad Mail queue. I'd like to be able to remove this mail so it doesn't take up space, especially if we decide to go with this suggestion. Any ideas? I have the GWClient application on the server, and made a profile using ProfInst.EXE .. but nothing shows up in the "Bad" mail section. Thanks! Colin Colin M wrote: >...

Easy way to block domain for junk mail
Is there an easy way to block the entire domain for junk mail? What I have currently been doing is right clicking and adding the sender to my junk mail list, then I go and edit the entry and delete all but the domain. There has to be an easier way. Thanks for any help. Chris Johnson ...

The memory could not be "read".

E-Mail Address VS Alias
So we've just created all our users with brand new accounts. So every user that use to be [first initial][lastname]@[domain] is now [first name].[last name]@[domain]. Thats all fine and good and everything we have going great, but now we've got a disagreement among staff in IT. Basically, there seems to be two different places to add in the OLD address to the NEW address, that way, any emails that are sent to the old address still find their way to the new address. I see this in two different locations, the old email address can be added as a new SMTP email address in Active Directo...

Renaming user account and accessing old account named mail
Using W2K3 server and Exchange 2K3. I need to rename a users account. First I'd like to know the proper way to do it. Is right clicking and choosing rename the most appropriate and will it change the name in all the necessary places (display, etc). Or should I go to properties and modify the name on the general tab, the modify the name on the Exchange General tab and then on the account tab? Second, once the account has been renamed, where will the e-mail from the prevous account be? Will it show up in the inbox of the new account? Understand - all you are doing in essence is chang...

how can i copy a document to a CD without making it read only?
HOW CAN I COPY A DOCUMENT TO A CD WITHOUT MAKING IN READ ONLY? You can't. It is not the file, but the media, that is read only. Even CD-RW media does not allow editing a file on the CD. Copy te file from CD to HD, mak edits and if a CD-RW you should be able to burn the edited file back to the CD. hth "DON" wrote: > HOW CAN I COPY A DOCUMENT TO A CD WITHOUT MAKING IN READ ONLY? ...

Mail in queue for too long
Have exchange 2k3 on small business 2k3. The last two weeks mail we send to one and only one mail-domain is delayed and is not getting through to the recipients. I have tested sending mail to this domain from an external account, and that mail is getting through. All other mail we send are ok. Can someone help me? Hermod delayed for how long? does it finally go through? did u try forcing the connection? "The Spirit" <TheSpirit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:738CB048-80E4-4F26-B6A0-4E461A4FEA67@microsoft.com... > Have exchange 2k3 on small business 2k3....

Unable to Read Japanese Email
I correspond with several Japanese users and can read emails from some of them without a problem, but emails from others are nothing but a series of ?????. In one case, I can read one email but not another from the same sender. Changing the Encoding doesn't help. Sending emails in Japanese to them without a problem...they can read it fine. Would appreciate any suggestions/solutions as I'm stumped. I'm using Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP Home operating system. Japanese language support is installed. ...

Transferring read e-mail to another folder
Hello I was wondering whether there was a way in which I could automatically transfer my e-mail that has been read into another folder, such as "Old e-mail" or something like that? Thanks ...

Leave mail on ISP using exchange
Hello, I am trying to figure out a way for exchange to leave mail at the ISP. I have a user who is used to using POP3 and wants to look at his mail at work using exchange and wants to use POP3 at home. The only thing that I can think of is to create another account at the ISP and alias the mail to that account and then for exchange not to download that mail. Thank You, Joe Bucar Set up a VPN and have him pop it from your Exch server. or better yet, have him use OWA. On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 18:48:20 -0400, "Joe Bucar" <jbucar@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello, >I am trying ...

Import mail into Outlook 2003
While importing mail from Outlook Express into Outlook 2003, the date of some of the mail has been changed by the "Import" process to the "Import" date instead of the original date. Could somebody assist me in solving the problem? Shai -- שי ?? wrote: > While importing mail from Outlook Express into Outlook 2003, the date > of some of the mail has been changed by the "Import" process to the > "Import" date instead of the original date. > Could somebody assist me in solving the problem? > > Shai Yes. Don't import from OE within...

OL2003
Just upgraded to OL2003SP2 from OL2000. I have a spam filter sitting in between my ISP and OL (K9 if you are interested). I have had it running perfectly for about a year and it is like 99.9% accurate! However, now that I upgraded to OL2003 the emails that are marked as spam no longer disappear, instead they are put into the Junk folder and I have to manually clear them out. Is there any way I can change this? The way K9 works is the following: - OL asks for POP3 mail via K9 as a proxy - K9 gets the message first and examines it - If it finds it to be spam it adds a header item which reads: ...

Outlook not marking read emails as read
Hi - We have 1 computer that is doing the oddest thing, anytime the customer reads the last email in his box, exit's out of email and then comes back in, that email is now marked as unread - it's the weirdest thing I have seen in a long time. I uninstalled office XP, rebooted, then reinstalled and applied the 2 service packs, hoping that would fix it, but it didn't. So now I'm stuck and was wondering if anybody out there has any thoughts on what to do.... thanks! Gerri Urban gurban@ci.broomfield.co.us ...

Suggested reading
Any suggested reading for Access 2003 VBA? I have both "Step by Step Access 2003" And "Microsoft Access 2003 VBA for Dummies" (how Ironic) and niether have been very helpful. Try this book. It's a winner: Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference by Patricia Cardoza, Teresa Hennig, Graham Seach, and Armen Stein http://www.amazon.com/Access-2007-Programmers-Reference-Programmer/dp/0470047038/ref=sr_1_1/104-1181757-2327103?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1185824619&sr=8-1 -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.access...