Re: Share sub-folder in Inbox

I already grant the permission to right person and add secondary mailbox to
the exchange account, in his outlook folder list, he can see the shared
mailbox, but only mailbox not the sub-folder, if we share those sub-folders
individually, then we can view under shared mailbox, but this shouldn't be
the way. we want it sub-folder can be viewed and not be set one by one.
any idea?

thanks

Henry

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message
Either you haven't completed the process of granting permissions or the
other user hasn't added the secondary mailbox to the Exchange account setup
or hasn't looked in the Folder List.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Henry Yan" <huan_y@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
> If I share a root folder (for example, Inbox), how do I share the
> sub-folder
> automatically, I follow
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290824 but even I
> shared the mailbox and Inbox, the sub-folder in Inbox still not visable in
> other outlook 2003.
>
> is there anyone with the clue?
>
> Regards
>
> Henry

0
huan_y (8)

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Can't Synchronize my Hotmail folders
I'm using Outlook 2003 to synchronize my free Hotmail account folders. Everything was working ok. But today, for unknown resone, I'm receiving an error message says: Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Downloading all items.' reported error (0x800CCC32) : 'Access to the account was denied. Verify that your user name and password are correct. The server responded 'Authorization Required'.' The message is received for all other folders too. "MMSs" <mmss.em@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1141735803.870844.67640@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > I...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Re-Enable CRM User

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

replication of public folder running slowly
Hi all, I got about 10GB data need to move from Server A to Server B (both running ex2000 and same domain ) , replication running slowly ( about 100MB per day ) .. any idea??? the replication setting is "always run" already.. is there any tool can use to copy public folder directly ?? ...

Do/Can Public folders synch with GAL???
I am now being told by IT that Public Folders do not synch with the Exchange Global Address List, but are another duplicated source of contacts. And so they will not put Public folders in place. Is this true? Or is there a way to synchronise them? I want to use Public folders to share company contact lists and use the enriched functionality of Outlook, but does seem limited if they won't sync with the GAL. The GAL is used to feed other data systems and so has to link up. Any thoughts would be welcome- and thank you for responses to my previous posts Ozman <nospam@bigpond.co...

Re: exmerge error

Public Folders #10
I am attempting to set up a public file to hold my calendar information in a copy of Outlook 2002. This is running on my Windows 2003 Server with Windows Exchange Server 2003. The help file in Outlook instructs that you go to the folder list and then create a new folder and then you can copy existing .pst files into the new folder. In looking at the folders in the list I note that there are none listed as Public Folders. What have I done wrong? Any direction would be greatly appreciated Thanks ...

Windows Explorer folder columns layout
Where does Windows Explorer store column layout for Details View for a particular folder? I need to be able to set which columns are shown and their order for a particular folder. I know Explorer stores a lot of information in: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_basics/shell_basics_extending/custom.asp I'm not sure that's where it stores the view for each folder, but perhaps starting there will lead you somewhere. Tom "Sasha" <Sasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46541...

Email with attached email in shared mailbox
I have a user that is unable to open attached Outlook email message in a shared mailbox more than once without closing out & reopening Outlook. She is using Outlook 2003 SP3 (11.8206.8202) under Windows XP SP2. The user is able to open a message and open any attached email messages once without any problems. However, if she closes the attached email message and attempts to reopen it, she immediately receives 'Operation Failed'. If she copies the message with the attached messages to her main Outlook mailbox, she can open the attached messages as many times as she wis...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Re:

Error 1304
I purchased Outlook 2003 and installed it on my WIN XP machine. When I install the add-on personal folders backup tool (definately 2003 version) I get an error 1304 - cannot write to G:/PROG../MICROSO../OFFICE11/backaapl.exe I assume it's OK to have Outlook and Office installed on the G drive instead of the C drive. I tried changing the read permissions to write permission for OFFICE11 - no go. I installed the video update with no problems. Any ideas anyone? Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 1 (2600.xpsp2.030422-1633) System Manu...

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

clear the list og "open other users folder"
Hi When you use the open an other user folder, it could be a calendar, the persons name and folder is put into a list under the menu File/Open. I would like to clear that numbered list of folders, does anyone know how to do that? thanks, Rikke ...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <a7b660e6180d48ddae1e1df6c5775272@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:72.24.97.26 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Lines: 1 > Xref: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:737044 > > Hi Swinglower- > > I have luck as you do :) A Chief Exec machine with this very issue....

Re: Share sub-folder in Inbox
I already grant the permission to right person and add secondary mailbox to the exchange account, in his outlook folder list, he can see the shared mailbox, but only mailbox not the sub-folder, if we share those sub-folders individually, then we can view under shared mailbox, but this shouldn't be the way. we want it sub-folder can be viewed and not be set one by one. any idea? thanks Henry "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message news:%237hESO3PFHA.508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... Either you haven't completed the process of granting permission...

RE: Apply this critical update from M$
--wmhrdizzoa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="axyeonzy"; type="multipart/alternative" --axyeonzy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="innmlsikefhcqjc" --innmlsikefhcqjc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keep...

Re: How to delay ToolTip display time in CListCtrl Control
"Smallfrogs" <super_smallfrogs@hotmail.com> д���ʼ� news:... > Thanks > "Ali R." <nospam@nospam.com> д���ʼ� > news:snPYb.436$1V5.123111568@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com... > > ((CListCtrl > > *)GetDlgItem(IDC_MYLIST))->GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > or if you have variable for your list > > m_MyList.GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > that will set how long it stays up after it is displayed. > > > > Change TTDT_AUTOPOP with TTDT_INITIAL to change the...

Delegating rights to change email addresses on public folders
I saw something mentioned in a book once about delegating more rights to a public folder tree but can't seem to find it. What we want to do is take a branch of our public folders and provide a local admin the ability to change email addresses (smtp). This is really the only thing we want them to do, however. Anyone know how to properly do this type of permissioning? We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 in a mixed mode environment. Thanks! ...