Re: Outlook XP / Outlook 2003 problems...with Exchange 2003

I have the solution!!

just change at "Active Directory Users and Computers" for every user the
email address from
(example) gicio@gicio.local to gicio@gicio.de
AND it's works!!!

;)

regards,

gicio
<gicio@web.de> wrote in message news:...
> Hi!
>

> I have the same problem in both applications (outlook XP/2003 beta).
> I have two E-mail accounts.
>
> 1. is an exchange account (current set as default)
> 2. a private email account
>

> when I send internal mails (in the office) outlook use the exchange
> server...as I set (that is OK!).
> but when I will send an external email (for example to bill@microsoft.com
> ;) )
> Outlook use also the exchange server to send the email and I get an error
> message.
>

> The only possibility to send external mails is for me to set the email
> account by hand for every
> outgoing mail.
>
> The proble doesn't exist with outlook 2000.
> Outlook 2000 automatically use the second email account when it see that
the
> mail must
> be send to an extrenal account.
>

> How can I set Outlook XP / Outlook 2003 beta to do the same as Outlook
2000?

> regards,
>

> gicio

0
gicio (27)

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

No longer download messages via outlook
I find that i can no longer download messages, even thoughmy account setting are correct, (Outlook Expresss has no problems using the same settings!!!). problems seemed to manifest themselves after installing XP SP2 and some other fixes. Trevor Pratt <pratty@ntlworld.com> wrote: > I find that i can no longer download messages, even thoughmy account > setting are correct, (Outlook Expresss has no problems using the same > settings!!!). problems seemed to manifest themselves after installing > XP SP2 and some other fixes. Try turning off the Windows firewall and see if...

Problem with MS CRM Token in sending email from comaigne.
Hello, I have a problem with executing campaigns in MS CRM. I added a marketing list to campaigns activities and sending mail merge email to all my clients. Emails which were sending from mail merge (use word) do not have a MS CRM token in their subject. So answers are not automatically linked to campaign activity. In my MS CRM system settings dialog box I set option email tracking for enabled and I don’t have problem with sending email form MS CRM. Any suggestions? Thx for your help. ...

Outlook Oddity
I just did a clean install of WinXP Pro SP2 + all updates on a new harddrive. I then installed Office 2003 and all updates. I then associated my pst file to the new Outlook install. The PST is 81 MB and I straightened out the Contacts, so that they come up correctly for new emails. The problem is...Outlook Today. If I go into customizations and set the checkbox to open to 'Outlook Today', it seems to save, but as soon as I close and reopen, the changes are gone. Also, each time I go through these motions, a new incident of 'Outlook Today' appears under 'Messages'...

Solution for: Windows XP (NL): Windows Activation Problem + Windows Automatic Update Problem = Very Slow Computer.
I think I have found a solution on the internet, I will sum it up shortly because the description wasn't that accurate, my description will be more accurate with additional information about what I think might have happened, but first a little story what I wanted to do today: Today I wanted to try and install Service Pack 3 for Windows XP dutch version (NL). This was not possible because Windows Automatic Updates was required by the Microsoft website to be able to download it and windows automatic updates is malfunctioning, so that became a short attempt. Then I decided to ...

Defragmenting information store on Exchange 2000
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C41CDC.6A5F2660 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1250" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Since this is the first time for me doing defragmentation, have a few = questions if you're so kind ... Our company Exchange 2000 Server is running out of disk space. The = priv.stm is 6 GB and priv.edb is 4 GB size.=20 Free space on drive is 4 GB. Is that enough to run eseutil to defragment = the database? Are there any 'tricks' that I must be aware of ? And = approximately how lo...

Outlook 2007 Crashes when opening in Windows 7 64 bit
The computer is new with windows 7. I downloaded Office 2007 standard a month ago. It has been working fine. Yesterday i was downloading old printer drivers and my machine took a "critical update" from Microsoft. After that my Outlook would not open. It would start to open and rthen crash with the error message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." All other MSD Office programs are working fine. Any suggestions? ...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Re-Enable CRM User

Outlook rules wizard replies using From field instead of Reply-To address
This is regarding Outlook 2007 and its rules wizard. We have a mail folder with hundreds of emails that were sent on behalf of people. So the "From" and "Reply-To" are different. We created a rule so that we can reply to all of these people but the rules wizard onto uses the From filed when it processes the messages instead of the Reply-To field. This behavior only happens with the rules wizard, we can go through each email, click reply, and get the Reply-To address just fine. I understand there was an article posted by Microsoft about this issue however it was in 2003. I...

XP Pro SP3
Hello! In a bit of a bind; hoping someone can help me! I have a laptop here that was not logging in correctly - it would log in and immediately log out. Drive showed minor failure, so I did a surface scan and remapped the failing sector. Ran SFC which replaced one file - still wasn't working. So I tried a repair install. Normally, this fixes just about any darn thing. Not this time. On the initial boot afterwards (the black screen with logo), it just hangs. Power down and reboot, it allows log in, then says "windows must be activated before you can log in"...

Incorrect Exchange/Mailbox details
Hi, I've inputted incorrect Exchange Server & Mailbox details and now Outlook 2003 closes without giving me the option to change them. When I double click on Outlook icon, Outlook 2003 starts to load. A box opens with the text 'Configuring Outlook Accounts' 'Creating Welcome Message' Then another box opens with the error - 'The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action' (I'm online and connected) The only option here is to click the OK button Another box opens titled Microso...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Debug Error when starting Outlook
Hi, I have just installed Office XP and when I try to open Outlook, I get the following error message: Debug Error! Programe: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10|OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination I have tried repair but this doesn't work. I would appreciate any advise. Thanks Dear, There are lot of workaround on this issue. 1. How about other programs - Word, Access etc - is that working? 2. Have you updated all of the patches and service packs? 3. Is OL opening after several attempts? 4. Have installed any Anitspam and Antivirus Program? 5. If yes then Please uninst...

How do i change my file from a 2003 office doument to a 2000 docu.
i have done this before with a word document but i dont seem to be able to figure out how to do it with a publisher document.... can anybody help?? File, save as, files of type, expand the menu to Publisher 2000. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "me" <me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E89A2FF9-20DD-4568-980F-73162AE7AB8A@microsoft.com... >i have done this before with a word document but i dont seem to be able to > figure out how to do it with a publisher document.... can anybody he...

Outlook 2000 or XP on Exchange 2003 SBS
it appears that the only way Outlook XP and 2000 users can receive their emails is when they highlight an email already in their inbox. For instance, if they are in their Word program and they look into their Outlook, without highlighting an email on their inbox, it would show that they have not receive any emails. However, the moment they highlight an email in their inbox, then they'll receive about 5 emails that appears to have been in some type of queue. It's obvious that they were in there for quite a while because of the time that they were sent. Are these client run...

Connect Windows 7 to SBS 2003
Spent the last eight hours trying to connect my W7 workstation to a fresh install of SBS 2003 premium. When running http://server/connectcomputer/, I would get as far as providing a username and password for setup when a popup would inform me, "The list of users and computers could not be found. Make sure that the Small Business Server network adapters are configured correctly.". I have only one NIC, I can see the shared folders on my server and even connect to them. My server is not running DHCP or DNS and I think these might be my problem. I did run windows update and...

SBS CRM install then move Exchange.
Hi All, Quick question hopefully. Just wondering if anyone can clarify what I believe is possible but not 100% sure. CRM SBS edition installed on a SBS box, can a new Exchange box is implemented into the same domain and keep e-mail functionality of CRM?? If it is possible and Exchange is moved off the SBS box and onto a new server, what needs to be done to ensure it works correctly? Change registy settings to point to new mail server? have looked and can't seem to locate them... I have done the following: -Run Rule Wizard and remove rules from mailboxes (sbs box) -Un-installed th...

Outlook XP keeps asking for password :-(
Hi I have checked and unchecked everything but that little window keeps poping up asking for a password (and I check "save password") - even when the emails is rolling in - so it seems that it don't need the password. What do I do wrong ? I have ADSL and written all the informations inc. the password on all 3 emailaccounts. -- erik Denmark Your password is not retained in Outlook 2002 and Outlook Express http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=836664 or OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a POP3 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sci...

Unable to change Assistant in Word 2003
HI - I'm running MS Word 2003 on a Vista Home Premium machine, which came pre-installed with a copy of Office 2007. When attempting to change the assistant, I receive the error "There is not enough memory available to complete this operation." My system usually has about 40% of its 2 GB RAM free. Please advise. Tony ...

Re: exmerge error

Second Exchange Server #3
Hi, I installed a second exchange server (both areExchange 2003) in my organization, but some strange things happened after the installation. Before I installed the second exchange, I have some Block List Service set up in the Connection Filtering in Message Delivery Propertiies, and that seemed worked fine for my exchange server, but out of a sudden I start getting a lot of junk mails. Also, I specified in the Defaults in the Message Delivery Properties the size of Sending Message Size as 10m, but right now message get kicked by if it is over 5M. In conclusion, that message Deliver...