Re:Microsoft Outlook Help

I have 'Microsoft Outlook 2000'

#1 - I have two separate Outlook address books that I
want to combine into one only?
How do I transfer all the contacts Name & Address's into
one address book only?

#2  How do I make a seperate file to do a mail out to a
specific group. IE: I want to do labels to a specific
group of 50 Names from my address book?

Any help, instructions etc would be appreciated.
Thanking you in advance
0
annette1 (1)

No longer download messages via outlook
I find that i can no longer download messages, even thoughmy account setting are correct, (Outlook Expresss has no problems using the same settings!!!). problems seemed to manifest themselves after installing XP SP2 and some other fixes. Trevor Pratt <pratty@ntlworld.com> wrote: > I find that i can no longer download messages, even thoughmy account > setting are correct, (Outlook Expresss has no problems using the same > settings!!!). problems seemed to manifest themselves after installing > XP SP2 and some other fixes. Try turning off the Windows firewall and see if...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

A question about thread,please help me
My program environment is .net2005.The partial code is shown as below: void CfinalView::OnRButtonDblClk(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) { CRect rc; GetClientRect(&rc); if(point.x>rc.left&&point.x<(rc.right/2)&&point.y>rc.top&&point.y<rc.bottom) { //AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CDetailPlot)); } if(point.x>(rc.right/2)&&point.x<rc.right&&point.y>rc.top&&point.y<(rc.bottom/2)) { //AfxMessageBox(_T("haha")); AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_C...

When I type a letter...the next letter disappears /Microsoft word
in microsoft word....when i make a mistake...the newly typed letter takes the place of the old letter and I end up retyping the whole line again You're in Overtype mode. Press the Insert key (again, since that's probably how you got there) to return to Insert mode. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:39:02 -0800, Gray <Gray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >in microsoft word....when i make a mistake......

Re-install Outlook 2002

Re-Enable CRM User

Outlook rules wizard replies using From field instead of Reply-To address
This is regarding Outlook 2007 and its rules wizard. We have a mail folder with hundreds of emails that were sent on behalf of people. So the "From" and "Reply-To" are different. We created a rule so that we can reply to all of these people but the rules wizard onto uses the From filed when it processes the messages instead of the Reply-To field. This behavior only happens with the rules wizard, we can go through each email, click reply, and get the Reply-To address just fine. I understand there was an article posted by Microsoft about this issue however it was in 2003. I...

If Function help #2
I have what should be a simple IF then formula, which is copied below, where both criteria must be met: Z9 must be true and S9 must = COS. Any assistance why this isn't working would be greatly appreciated. =IF(AND(Z9=TRUE,S9="COS"),B9,"N/A") Thanks! Hi What is contained in Z9? Maybe you need =IF(AND(Z9,S9="COS"),B9,"N/A") -- Regards Roger Govier <mansfieldtw@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1178309371.607676.90090@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... >I have what should be a simple IF then formula, which is copied below, > where b...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Font sizes
I find it very difficult to read the phone numbers on the contact forms. How do I change the Font?? I can copy the numbers into the notes where you can control the font, but that is a pain. Thanks. Ira ...

outlook and sending attachments
I have a customer that is using Windows2000 as the OS and Outlook [2000 Small Business] as their email client. Occationally they email a client an attachment. In this case 650Kb. The client says they didn't get it. This is becoming more than intermittant. I have already verified user security and server limitations; which are fine. Do you have any idea as to a SP would help or re-loading the Office software do any good? Thanks for any assistance. Dan What kind of attachment are they sending? Is is just one kind of attachment or many kinds? and is the recipient recieving th...

Backing up Microsoft Exchange Private Mailboxes ...
Hello Every 3 or 4 weeks duriung the Backing up Microsoft Exchange Private Mailboxes , I encounter one of possible two errors. I just came on board with the organization, and this been occuring since the June 2006 installation of Exchange. I never know which error I will get I currently have Exchange 2003 running on: OS Name Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Server 2003, Standard Edition Version 5.2.3790 Service Pack 1 Build 3790 Other OS Description R2 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name EXCHANGE2K3 System Manufacturer Dell Computer Corporation System Model PowerEdge 2850 S...

Debug Error when starting Outlook
Hi, I have just installed Office XP and when I try to open Outlook, I get the following error message: Debug Error! Programe: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10|OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination I have tried repair but this doesn't work. I would appreciate any advise. Thanks Dear, There are lot of workaround on this issue. 1. How about other programs - Word, Access etc - is that working? 2. Have you updated all of the patches and service packs? 3. Is OL opening after several attempts? 4. Have installed any Anitspam and Antivirus Program? 5. If yes then Please uninst...

Outlook 2000 or XP on Exchange 2003 SBS
it appears that the only way Outlook XP and 2000 users can receive their emails is when they highlight an email already in their inbox. For instance, if they are in their Word program and they look into their Outlook, without highlighting an email on their inbox, it would show that they have not receive any emails. However, the moment they highlight an email in their inbox, then they'll receive about 5 emails that appears to have been in some type of queue. It's obvious that they were in there for quite a while because of the time that they were sent. Are these client run...

Outlook XP keeps asking for password :-(
Hi I have checked and unchecked everything but that little window keeps poping up asking for a password (and I check "save password") - even when the emails is rolling in - so it seems that it don't need the password. What do I do wrong ? I have ADSL and written all the informations inc. the password on all 3 emailaccounts. -- erik Denmark Your password is not retained in Outlook 2002 and Outlook Express http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=836664 or OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a POP3 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sci...

Help Please #3
I've had Microsoft Money for years, well, starting from Money 98. My problem is that I had all my investments (no hard copy) in what must have been an updated version of Money 98 on a system that crashed. That's okay because I had a back up of my Money File. However, the only disk I can find for Money, is my original Money 98, but this must be an earlier version of the program than my last update, so it won't open it. Fine, I thought, I've downloaded the trial version of Money 2004, thinking I'll simply pay to go to an updated program. However, this won't recognise my...

Re: exmerge error

Microsoft Money 2004 Sm Business Won't Open
I have Microsoft Money 2004 Small Business edition and have installed it a bunch of times trying to work out a problem. The program still installs but when I try to open it I get an error message that says 'Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvienience". The program then closes. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Gaylon Try this: 1. Uninstall. 2. Reboot. 3. Delete money directory from program files. 4. Delete Money entries from the registry. 5. Reboot again. 6. Reinstall. Tod "Gaylon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.co...

Outlook 2003 HTML E-Mails
Is there any way to take an existing HTML page, whether it be on the web or a local file and e-mail it so it can be viewed in the e-mail body? IE 6's "Send page as e-mail" always attaches the file for me. The broader question which I'm trying to figure out is how one could create an HTML in Dreamweaver and then e-mail it to someone using local tools, not a third-party e-mail blast service. Thanks 172611547 MSWDesign@gmail.com <MSWDesign@gmail.com> wrote: > Is there any way to take an existing HTML page, whether it be on the > web or a local file and e-mail ...

Loss of help files in Microsoft office
When the ? is clicked - top right hand corner of any Office application and error message results saying that the 'help' files are unavailable. Is it something to do with these files wanting to asccess the internet. The computer has been online at all times. ...

Microsoft CRM Outlook Client
Guys, We've CRM 4.0 Roll up 7 / 8 in our server. Our Clients are running CRM 4.0 Outlook Client Roll up 7 / 8. Ever since we moved our infrastructure to a new facility our Outlook Client won't configured through the configuration Wizard, it comes up with "HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found". Users can access CRM within out network internally using http://mycrmsite.net and also externally using our IFD by typing http://mycrmsite.com I'm using fiddler as well to find out what's happening behind the scenes: http://mycrmsite.net HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized http://mycrmsite.n...

Outlook Business Contact Manger History Errors
I'm running the 120 day trial version of Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager. All of a sudden, when I open up a contact in Business Contact manager, under the history tab I see all the emails in my inbox. When I click 'Add' on Business Contact History, it does nothing. I've changed no parameters and this was not showing before. The only change I made was to download a critical update for Office 2003. Anyone else seen this problem? I do NOT have outlook setup to automatically log email as history. ...

Missing Microsoft Word 10.0 Object Library
This happens when anyone opens my file created in Excel 2000 in Excel XP instead. The file creates a word doc from excel. How can I modify my code below to make it able to differentiate between Microsoft Word 9.0 Object Library and the 10.0 Object Library Dim wrd As Word.Application BTW, it also sets Dim wrd As Objec Set wrd = CreateObject("Word.Application" The problem is not having this Missing 10.0 error back in 9.0 when the file is open in Excel 2000 again ----- Li wrote: ---- This happens when anyone opens my file created in Excel 2000 in Excel XP i...