RE: last post about listing e-mail address rather than name.......

That is in Outlook Express 6.0.

BTW, is there a separate newsgroup for Outlook Express...I couldn't
find one?!!!!!
0
jfk666 (2)

Sending mail #12
How can I delay the time when sending e-mail? I want all my e-mail to be in the Outbox folder at least 5 minutes and not being sent inmidiately. This will depend somewhat on what version of Outlook you are using. If you would go to Tools-->Send Receive Settings-->Define Send/Receive Groups you should be able to adjust the time to perform an automatic send/receive while also un-checking the "Send immediately" check box so that it stages in the Outbox for the allotted time you have set. Hope this helps. Junior "Slyke" <diegodsl@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Re-install Outlook 2002

Listing scenarios
I know that you can produce a summary report of scenarios, there a way of creating a drop down list of scenarios similar to the name box? Thanks in advance Diane ...

move e-mails to the Exchange inbox
Hi. I have installed an Exchange server in an office. I don't have much experience about this. Then, the users have their oulooks with old e-mails, and I need to put all these mails into their new Exchange mailbox. Then, in the Outlook I have two inboxes, one for the old account and one for the new Exchange mailbox. So, I copy all mails from the old account and paste them in the new mailbox and so, Outlook copies them, but after that it starts to move them back to the old mailbox. What is the best way to pass all their e-mails from their Outlook to the Exchange mailbox? Thanks,...

How do you get the address book to save all incoming Enail Addresses?
I would like Outlook to save all incoming email addresses so that I can just type in the persons "Cover" name to send them Email, like in Outlook Express. Is this possible? If it is not, why not? Is Microsoft missing out on something good here? Thanx, Dave West WWW.WestLabs.COM You must be joking. You want every spammer's email address automatically added to your Contacts Folder? Thankfully, no such option will ever exist. Nor does it exist in Outlook Express. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dave West" <Dave@WestLabs.COM> wrote in message news:3fmd...

Formula Help update do not answer 1st post
Forget 1st post Is there a formula so Cell A2 will enter in the following A if cell A1 = 1 B if A1 = 2 C if A1 =3 D if A1 = 4 Thanks in Advance =LOOKUP(A1,{1,2,3,4;"A","B","C","D"}) Courtesy Ken Puls. :) ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "B.B" <me@mail.com> wrote in message news:scZyf.140699$tl.6111@pd7tw3no... > Forget 1st post > Is there a formula so Cell A2 will enter in the following > A if cell A1 = 1 > B if A1 = 2 > C if A1 =3 > D if A1 = 4 > Thanks in Advance > > You may...

Outlook rules wizard replies using From field instead of Reply-To address
This is regarding Outlook 2007 and its rules wizard. We have a mail folder with hundreds of emails that were sent on behalf of people. So the "From" and "Reply-To" are different. We created a rule so that we can reply to all of these people but the rules wizard onto uses the From filed when it processes the messages instead of the Reply-To field. This behavior only happens with the rules wizard, we can go through each email, click reply, and get the Reply-To address just fine. I understand there was an article posted by Microsoft about this issue however it was in 2003. I...

Re-Enable CRM User

pdf reader not working anymore while previewing e-mail
For whatever reason, why I preview an e-mail, I can preview a pix, a doc, but not a pdf file anymore...what happened? What can I do to fix this problem? thank you, Joel gjoelfranco@gmail.com ...

retain items in the list control when application is close
how do i retain items in the list control so that even when i close the application, the items would be availiable in the list control. Dear dspman, You can do this by either writing into a file or write to registry. Cheers Alvin To add to what others have mentioned about writing to the registry (or a file if you'd like) remember to keep the "string" not just the index in case the things in the list change the next time you run the program. You can serialize all of the settings in your program using this method. Tom "dspman" <dspman@dspman.com> wrot...

How to get to my e-mail acct., check own mail?
Just signed up with Micrssoft S&T 2003 Edition and had to get a Net. Passport e-mail address! Need to get to that E-MAIL account and verify so I can start using my 2003 Edition. I was told on signing up to do this "next". And how in the future to check my e-mails (what site to enter, example: Yahoo/mail.com)? Go to www.hotmail.com and sign in with your net passport. You should have set up the Hotmail acct. first, but you can probably do it now. Just use the same info. You might have to go back and redo the activation for MS S&T (?) "minnesota deer hunter" wro...

Ex5.5 to EX2003 migrate what to do with MS mail connector/Connector for cc:Mail
Hi, I'm trying to remove the old Ex 5.5 server but some things are not clear to me: -Created an Internet mail SMTP connector at the new Ex2003 server and deleted the old Ex5.5 Internet mail connector (in/outbound mail flow works great). But what should be done with the MS mail connector/Connector for cc:Mail, can it be deleted and recreated at the new Ex2003 server? -Moved all USER mail boxes and rehomed public/system folders successful to the new EX2003 server, but should I move the "Microsoft Exchange server mailbox manager for (servername)", "Microsoft Schedule...

State field not working in Mail Merge
I tried doing a mail merge for labels from a list of accounts; however the State/Province field will not display. Has anyone else run into this or have a solution? Thanks. ...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Mail sent to a DL with External addresses
We have just upgraded from 5.5 to 2003 sp2 and we now have an issue were. We created two new distributions list this week. Mail sent to these DL's with External addresses does not get delivered to all addresses, some, but not all, and it is not consistent. All of our old DL's still work. Any one else experience this? Can you provide any more information. Such as the NDRs that are being generated? Nue "Stacey" <Stacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30CCA963-E51A-40E8-9581-ED2EDD24CB40@microsoft.com... > We have just upgraded from 5.5 to 2003 ...

Want a 100 GRAND? That's What We PAID Last Week
Thousands of people will anxiously send you $130 each... It is direct sales website where you will get every penny from every sale paid directly to your LWS Account. Imagine a website where people can't wait to send you $130 bucks. Don't believe me? See for yourself! Take a Free tour today!! http://www.watchthemoneyonline.com ...

I keep losing my address book??
This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks where my address book comes up empty after I reboot. Not only is it empty but the extra folders I made for saved mail etc. are gone too? I've searched and cannot find another adress book on my computer. Why is this happening? thanks. Is this outlook or outlook express? Is the mail in your inbox gone too? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net...

Re: exmerge error

LIST option missing in DATA Menu
A user has the LIST option missing in the DATA submenu of Excel 2003. What would cause this and how do I help her correct it -- cccgsmit ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cccgsmith's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1524 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26873 Perhaps she has short menus enabled. To change this -- Choose Tools>Customize Select the Options tab Add a check mark to 'Always show full menus' Click OK Or, to use short menus, and see commands that haven&...

Where to post this program?
I have a Rubik's Cube solver that I wrote a while back. It's a VC++/MFC program using OpenGL. It's a cool looking program, maybe even useful to someone somewhere. I'm looking for a place to post it. I tried SourceForge.net, but becuase of lack of instructions on how to upload the project, I gave up after 3 hours of playing around with some open source CVS program. Anyway here is a link to it: http://www.learnstar.com/AliR/RubiksCube.zip AliR. "AliR (VC++ MVP)" <AliR@online.nospam> wrote in message news:RmfEj.4629$6H.3058@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net......

how easy/hard is it to add a button to print address label in cont
All I want is to print current contact address label on a dyna printer, not do a mailmerge to 10,000 people! Mailmerge which takes me 21 clicks and is more effort that it would take to manually retype the address label in Word. Hi Stephen, Another better option will be to write a simple SRS Report for printing labels. You can find Report Writers Guide at following; http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb955081.aspx -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/defa...

Double posting on the GL from the AP subledger
Hi, We do a reconciliation every month between the AP subledger and the AP GL account. Very often the cause of the difference is double posting of AP transactions on the GL. For example a check will post only once in AP, but it will create two, sometimes three or more GL entries. Does anyone know what is causing this and how to avoid it? For now I am using a report to track down the double postings, but I would like to avoid them altogether. Thanks, Peter Peter, Are you also having problems with an excessive number of Stuck Batches? I just found a user that would go into Series...