Re: Exporting meeting responses #2

See
http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm
or
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566161033.aspx

Attendees Print is small utility specially designed for Microsoft Outlook
users to print the names of the people who have been invited to a meeting
and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, None. Obtain
information for Meting Request items from any Outlook Appointment folder.
You can print directly the names of the people who have been invited to a
meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, or None. You
can save/export report as RTF, PDF, Word, Excel or HTML

"PaulSWagner" <PaulSWagner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I am using outlook 2003 to arrange a meeting with many participants (it's a
| presentation). Is there a way to export the list of responses on the
tracking
| tab, so I can prepare a list of participants?

Problem Exporting Messages from OE
Hi, I am trying to export messages from Outlook Express. I have done this before, but now I am having problems getting the process to work. I click File, Export, Messages.... but it then replies, "This will export messages from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange". I click Ok and nothing happens? I thought it would ask me for a Profile, but it does not. Can anyone please help? Thanks, Meeker Configured Outlook already with a valid default delivery location? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook I...

No blank lines in text files #2
When opening a comma delimitted file, I don't get blank lines anymore. In Excel 2000, if a line in the text file was empty I would get an empty row in the new spreadsheet. Now all non-blank rows are jambed together in one column! How do I get Excell2003 to opoen Comma Delimitted files properly (including empty lines?) Oops, managed to send the same question twice! How can one delete a subject? "Charlie Gotwald" wrote: > When opening a comma delimitted file, I don't get blank lines anymore. In > Excel 2000, if a line in the text file was empty I would get an empt...

font #2
Hi, Is there anyway to enlarge the font of the F screens. When using the F5 and others, the font are so small. Thanks Melissa About all you can do is reduce the screen size of your monitor. If you change from 1024x786 to 800x600, the fonts will appear bigger, but you will loose real estate at the right and bottom of the screen. The only way to modify the built in screens is to find an add-in that replaces them. You could also try the windows screen magnifier - part of the accessibility tools in windows... Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercree...

Changing password #2
Hi, If I change a domain user's password, will that user's Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? I mean, does Active Directory share the same password with Exchange Server 2003? Thanks! Exchange never had passwords separate from domain, not even in Exchange 4-5.5 era. So you would change just one password, which belongs to AD account. Michael wrote: > Hi, > > If I change a domain user's password, will that user's > Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? > I mean, does Active Directory share the same password > w...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Re-install Outlook 2002

More griping about P.O.s in RMS 2.0
I recently upgraded to 2.0 and I cannot believe how HORRIBLE the new P.O. "Add Items" window is. Did anyone at MS actually test it before they added it to 2.0? It works fine for a vendor with only a few items, but otherwise, it's a nightmare. Sometimes I'll add a bunch of items in the window and then find that an item is not in the list and I'll have to look-up the item and add it via Quickscan. But then I'll inadvertently 'X' out of the window and lose everything. Speaking of X-ing out, I thought they would have created a 'prompt to save'...

Re-Enable CRM User

Pivot Table #2
I have a database with type and age ranges in columns. Six age ranges. One type column. The data (dollars), by type and age range are below each age range column. I want a summary report that sums the dollars by type and age combined. My preference is to have the sum of age ranges in the rows, the type in the columns with the dollar sum of each type and age range in the data fields. I hope to have the sum of the types for all ages on the right and the sum of the ages for all types at the bottom. It seems simple enough but, I don't seem to be able to make the table work? If ...

how do i make a value entered be * 2
I want to make the value of the number I enter be * 2 example: if I put in 1 i want it to equal 2 in my sum in another column can anyone help me BigAL921 Wrote: > I want to make the value of the number I enter be * 2 > example: if I put in 1 i want it to equal 2 in my sum in another > column > can anyone help me This is probably what you need. Enter this in, say, Cell B1 =2*A1 where A1 will contain any value that you want as your input. Regards. -- BenjieLop ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BenjieLop's Profile: http://www.exce...

Outside Meeting Appointments no longer working
Hello, After I applied Service Pack 2 for Exchange server, our company is no longer able to receive outside meeting requests. Is there a check box somewhere that was checked/unchecked to not allow this type of meeting request to be allowed either through Outlook or Exchange? If so I can not find the setting...Please advise. --> Our internal meeting requests still work without any problems. --> When we get an outside meeting request notification they now look like this: From: jane smith [mailto:jane smith@company.com] Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2006 9:14 AM To: individual1; i...

?�Z�k ?��??�ra? ??�s?�� #2

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

If Function help #2
I have what should be a simple IF then formula, which is copied below, where both criteria must be met: Z9 must be true and S9 must = COS. Any assistance why this isn't working would be greatly appreciated. =IF(AND(Z9=TRUE,S9="COS"),B9,"N/A") Thanks! Hi What is contained in Z9? Maybe you need =IF(AND(Z9,S9="COS"),B9,"N/A") -- Regards Roger Govier <mansfieldtw@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1178309371.607676.90090@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... >I have what should be a simple IF then formula, which is copied below, > where b...

Titles rolling over to page 2
Hi everyone, I have a report with several subreports. When the report prints and any one of the sub-reports' data is too long to fit on the 1st page, it rolls over the remaining data to the 2nd page (which is fine). How would I have the column titles for that particular sub-report also roll over to the 2nd page? It is also cutting off half the words at the bottom of the page and the top of the second page when it does roll over to the 2nd page. I've tried adjusting the margins and that doesn't work. I am a new user and don't know if I set something up wrong. All ...

Excel export functionality from Contracts??
Hi Everyone! Does anyone know if it's possible to do an Excel Export from Contracts (Contract with an 'r' vs. Contact)? The Contract records seem to be locked-down from doing an Excel Export. This includes Contract records that are retrieved via Advanced Find. My client is running into a few roadblocks with this when trying to do reporting on all of their Contracts. I'm sure that the MS analysts/developers thought this was a good idea initially, but it's forcing us to resort to Crystal Reports to solve this issue. If anyone has any ideas, then please feel free to post ...

Business Portal 2.7 and eReq (print a PO, display GL account descr
Has anybody tried diplaying the GL acct description when you choose to viiew or edit a doc in eReg. Also, has anbody been able to print or display the PO that gets creaed in eReq from the eReq module without having to log inot Great Plains to get access to it. thks david ...

excel.exe has generated errors #2
Hello, Sorry for the cross post. I am receiving the following message: ""Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.You will need to restart the program An error log is being created."" when trying to open xls files that have been copied from another computer. Both Excel versions are the same and the file works on the source machine. I am copying it to and from a floppy which also works when opened on the source machine. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. -- Mrich -- Mrich Have you copied the file from the floppy to your hard...

Re: exmerge error

2 Y axes graphing 10 yrs of daily stock data
I'm stuck. I'm trying to graph daily stock price as well as a calculation based on daily price over about 10 years of data. When I graph one of these columns against date, the graph looks great. When I try to graph both columns (which need different y axes because they are different magnitudes) against date using custom - lines on 2 axes, excel starts showing every single date on the x axis rather than the time scale or category it was showing before. The x axis becomes unreadable as it is painted with thousands of dates. Help! Hi User, > I'm stuck. I'm trying to g...

Calendar in Excel #2
Can someone help me with a calendar to use in Excel that can be formatted so as to show special dates, current holidays, etc. WARNING: I need explicit instructions. This sort of stuff is not intuitive to me. Thanks, Dot Hi Dot, Why not do your calendar in Outlook. Select which style you want....day/week/month. Then go to new input important dates. Save. Print "Dot Appleman" wrote: > Can someone help me with a calendar to use in Excel that > can be formatted so as to show special dates, current > holidays, etc. WARNING: I need explicit instructions. This > sor...

Act -> CRM 1.2
Hi all. I know just about nothing on the subject of importing act data into CRM 1.2 Could any one help me out with a quick overview of the process? I know about using export pro to get the data into access. I think from there you simply use the data import tool that MS provides from crm. MAIN QUESTION: Can I import act data once CRM is up and running? I really do hope so. I'd hate to find out that we needed to create the database 1st and then select "connect to existing database" during the install process. Thanks in advance!!!! Hank wrote: > Hi all. > I know just...

Exchange 2003 Permissions #2
I have a Windows 2003 Active Directory domain and a NT 4.0 domain connected by ADC. I have user's in the NT40 domain who need to Manage one of my 4 Exchange 2003 Servers. I have gone through the Delegation Wizard in Exchange Manager and granted them Exchange Administrator privledge. I do not want to make the users Domain Admins. They can access System Manager and expand everything but the Servers. When the click on Servers they get this error message: There is no such object on the server. Facility: Win32 ID no: c0072030 Exchange System Manager. Any suggestions? ...