Re-enter PSWD in Outlook using WinMe

What is the fix to eliminate the necessity of re-entering
the password everytime I use Outlook (2000)?
Thanks
0
anonymous (74717)

Outlook 2000 #160
I have three problems w/Outlook 2000: 1. When I start an outgoing email and begin typing the recipient's name that is in my Address Book or Contacts List, the name will not complete automatically, requiring me to type the entire address (I did not have this problem in Outlook Express from which I upgraded). 2. Sometimes, but not generally, when I tell Outlook to "Send" it puts the message in the Outbox but does not send it. When I exit Outlook, I get a message that there are messages in my Outbox that will not be sent if I exit. But even if I don't exit, they ar...

How to use Ctrl+Enter in outlook?
I think it's useful but I don't know how to use it.Who will hlp me? "The useful information of outlook" <The useful information of outlook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBDD662E-8F9B-4F53-B078-506AE4817A3F@microsoft.com... >I think it's useful but I don't know how to use it.Who will hlp me? > 1. Press and hold the Ctrl key. 2. Press and release the Enter key 3. Release the Ctrl key John --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 000775-6, 22/09/2007 Tested on: 9/22/2007 08:51:56 avast! - copyr...

Outlook Today page
I just had to reinstall Outlook and now on the Outlook Today page the option to customize the page is 'hot' but I click it and nothing happens. How do I get it to open up and give me the options to change the appearance of the page? Thanks Vaughn Vaughn <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just had to reinstall Outlook and now on the Outlook > Today page the option to customize the page is 'hot' but > I click it and nothing happens. Asked and answered 100,000 times (literally). Google is your friend. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospac...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

No longer download messages via outlook
I find that i can no longer download messages, even thoughmy account setting are correct, (Outlook Expresss has no problems using the same settings!!!). problems seemed to manifest themselves after installing XP SP2 and some other fixes. Trevor Pratt <pratty@ntlworld.com> wrote: > I find that i can no longer download messages, even thoughmy account > setting are correct, (Outlook Expresss has no problems using the same > settings!!!). problems seemed to manifest themselves after installing > XP SP2 and some other fixes. Try turning off the Windows firewall and see if...

Outlook 2007 Crashes when opening in Windows 7 64 bit
The computer is new with windows 7. I downloaded Office 2007 standard a month ago. It has been working fine. Yesterday i was downloading old printer drivers and my machine took a "critical update" from Microsoft. After that my Outlook would not open. It would start to open and rthen crash with the error message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." All other MSD Office programs are working fine. Any suggestions? ...

Outlook Oddity
I just did a clean install of WinXP Pro SP2 + all updates on a new harddrive. I then installed Office 2003 and all updates. I then associated my pst file to the new Outlook install. The PST is 81 MB and I straightened out the Contacts, so that they come up correctly for new emails. The problem is...Outlook Today. If I go into customizations and set the checkbox to open to 'Outlook Today', it seems to save, but as soon as I close and reopen, the changes are gone. Also, each time I go through these motions, a new incident of 'Outlook Today' appears under 'Messages'...

Outlook 2003 refresh feature
Client is WinXP (Sp1) and OfficePro 2003 outlook (sp1). Using neither NAT nor firewall. Incoming messages are not being displayed unless the user clicks on another folder and back to Inbox (very frustrating, considering the user gets dozens of messages a day 'cause of the nature of his work). I have checked the KB for the problem but I have found nothing specific about OL2003 and XP. Other posted messages have either OL2K or XP or some other combination of OS' but nothing that applies directly to my issue. Any ideas? Regards and thanks. Was this one of the articles you read...

enter network password in Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003. I have my email set up to SEND/RECEIVE every 5 mins but i keep getting the ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD / USER NAME dialog box up and its driving me mad. All my setting look ok so I cant see why this is happening. I use btinternet/yahoo as my isp. Have spoken to BT broadband net help who advise me that they DONT support Outlook. PLEASE HELP me to sort this out Do you have more than one account configured with the same server? Does it work when you enter your password or does it continue to prompt? Also see; For all Outlook versions on Windows XP (just ignore the par...

how to use STATIC control to display temperature in degree (oC)?
I want to use the Static control as a label to display temperature unit in degree (that is oC). How to do that? CString Temp; Temp.Format("%ld%cC",Degrees,0xB0); AliR. "kathy" <yqin_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1129056720.751477.33580@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > I want to use the Static control as a label to display temperature unit > in degree (that is oC). How to do that? > ...

Re-install Outlook 2002

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Outlook .exe error message
I get an error message stating outlook.exe has generated errors and will be shut down. Any ideas or help? Nope - not a clue. Providing some details would help however. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer sam <themahrco@aol.com> asked: | I get an error message stating | outlook.exe has generated errors and will be shut down. | Any ideas or help? ...

how do i make a value entered be * 2
I want to make the value of the number I enter be * 2 example: if I put in 1 i want it to equal 2 in my sum in another column can anyone help me BigAL921 Wrote: > I want to make the value of the number I enter be * 2 > example: if I put in 1 i want it to equal 2 in my sum in another > column > can anyone help me This is probably what you need. Enter this in, say, Cell B1 =2*A1 where A1 will contain any value that you want as your input. Regards. -- BenjieLop ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BenjieLop's Profile: http://www.exce...

Re-Enable CRM User

Outlook rules wizard replies using From field instead of Reply-To address
This is regarding Outlook 2007 and its rules wizard. We have a mail folder with hundreds of emails that were sent on behalf of people. So the "From" and "Reply-To" are different. We created a rule so that we can reply to all of these people but the rules wizard onto uses the From filed when it processes the messages instead of the Reply-To field. This behavior only happens with the rules wizard, we can go through each email, click reply, and get the Reply-To address just fine. I understand there was an article posted by Microsoft about this issue however it was in 2003. I...

Debug Error when starting Outlook
Hi, I have just installed Office XP and when I try to open Outlook, I get the following error message: Debug Error! Programe: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10|OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination I have tried repair but this doesn't work. I would appreciate any advise. Thanks Dear, There are lot of workaround on this issue. 1. How about other programs - Word, Access etc - is that working? 2. Have you updated all of the patches and service packs? 3. Is OL opening after several attempts? 4. Have installed any Anitspam and Antivirus Program? 5. If yes then Please uninst...

Outlook 2000 or XP on Exchange 2003 SBS
it appears that the only way Outlook XP and 2000 users can receive their emails is when they highlight an email already in their inbox. For instance, if they are in their Word program and they look into their Outlook, without highlighting an email on their inbox, it would show that they have not receive any emails. However, the moment they highlight an email in their inbox, then they'll receive about 5 emails that appears to have been in some type of queue. It's obvious that they were in there for quite a while because of the time that they were sent. Are these client run...

I need to go back to using my RR email address in RR
I switched my Road Runner email address to Outlook 2007. I no longer receive my emails at RR. How can I switch my email delivery back to RR? Call Road Runner support -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "jmc112449" <jmc112449@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FCC0D22-6056-4A2C-9BC1-135BD50E4176@microsoft.com... >I switched my Road Runner email address to Outlook 2007. I no longer receive > my emails at RR. ...

Outlook XP keeps asking for password :-(
Hi I have checked and unchecked everything but that little window keeps poping up asking for a password (and I check "save password") - even when the emails is rolling in - so it seems that it don't need the password. What do I do wrong ? I have ADSL and written all the informations inc. the password on all 3 emailaccounts. -- erik Denmark Your password is not retained in Outlook 2002 and Outlook Express http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=836664 or OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a POP3 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sci...

Re: exmerge error

Using EAN barcodes
I am using SO 2.0 SP1. I need to setup some products with EAN13 barcode format. We are contemplating to use GS1 registered barcodes. I was wondering if anybody is using EAN barcodes and if there are any "gotchas" I should look out for. I would probably use a 12-digit product number, which would be good enough for our purpose. Or is there any advantage to use a 13-digit number? I also tried to print some EAN13 labels but did not find a template that prints the item code right underneath the barcode, kind of embedded in the barcode. Is that a special template that need to be us...

Outlook 2000 won't remember password #2
I had to reinstall office onto an XP machine, and Outlook 2000 won't remember the account password. Yes... I have checked the box that says "remember password." Any ideas? Is this a known problem? Any fixes? Pete <Pete@nospam.com> wrote: > I had to reinstall office onto an XP machine, and Outlook 2000 won't > remember the account password. Yes... I have checked the box that says > "remember password." Any ideas? Is this a known problem? Any fixes? <http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalog=LCID%3D1033&1033comm=1&spid=2557&...