re: Changing subject/conversation text color <20061123223842noreply@takethisout.registrme.sent.com>

Never mind. I changed it with "Other Settings, Shade Group Headings". Couldn't change the color, but the color is now black on gray (my system setting) and is a lot better.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
0
JB

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Text & Date same cell
Hi All, Sheet1 has date in A1 (1/1/2005) formated as Date. Sheet2: '=IF(Sheet1!A1>1,"MyDate" & Sheet1!A1) <- formated as Date and '="MyDate"&IF(Sheet1!A1>1,Sheet1!A1) <-formated as Date Both display -> MyDate38353 How can i make it display -> MyDate1/1/2005 Any direction -- Desert Piranh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Desert Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2893 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49296 =&q...

Changing password #2
Hi, If I change a domain user's password, will that user's Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? I mean, does Active Directory share the same password with Exchange Server 2003? Thanks! Exchange never had passwords separate from domain, not even in Exchange 4-5.5 era. So you would change just one password, which belongs to AD account. Michael wrote: > Hi, > > If I change a domain user's password, will that user's > Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? > I mean, does Active Directory share the same password > w...

How to paste text into a comment box using toolbar commands
I have a range of cells containing text on one worksheet. I want to paste this text into a Comment Box in a NEW worksheet. Thanks for your help ..... "Halifax" <Halifax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:721F3AF2-3E36-4DE8-A083-3475D21FA277@microsoft.com... >I have a range of cells containing text on one worksheet. > I want to paste this text into a Comment Box in a NEW worksheet. > Thanks for your help ..... I don't see the problem. Copy the text, and in the new worksheet paste into a comment... -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version...

No blank lines in text files #2
When opening a comma delimitted file, I don't get blank lines anymore. In Excel 2000, if a line in the text file was empty I would get an empty row in the new spreadsheet. Now all non-blank rows are jambed together in one column! How do I get Excell2003 to opoen Comma Delimitted files properly (including empty lines?) Oops, managed to send the same question twice! How can one delete a subject? "Charlie Gotwald" wrote: > When opening a comma delimitted file, I don't get blank lines anymore. In > Excel 2000, if a line in the text file was empty I would get an empt...

Weight conversion
Can anyone tell me if possible wether there is a way to get excel to understand stones and pounds (base unit 14) i.e. 10.12 needs to be 10.twelve not 10.onetwo Thanks If you want to convert to stones & decimals, then =INT(A1)+MOD(A1,1)*100/14, or if you want pounds, use =14*INT(A1)+100*MOD(A1,1) The above assumes that you'll enter 10st 7lb as 10.07, not as 10.7. If you're going to put in 10.7, then you'll need =14*LEFT(A1,FIND(".",A1)-1)+RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND(".",A1)) for pounds, or =LEFT(A1,FIND(".",A1)-1)+RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND(".&q...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Re-Enable CRM User

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

how do I change the dektop icon for windows word
-- Bill Not a Word issue. It's a function of Windows. http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+I+change+desktop+icons -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCD9D7DE-1AFA-471A-9327-ABD18F918A67@microsoft.com... > > -- > Bill Right-click on icon > Properties > Change Icon George "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCD9D7DE-1AFA-471A-9327-ABD18F918A67@micros...

How do i change my file from a 2003 office doument to a 2000 docu.
i have done this before with a word document but i dont seem to be able to figure out how to do it with a publisher document.... can anybody help?? File, save as, files of type, expand the menu to Publisher 2000. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "me" <me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E89A2FF9-20DD-4568-980F-73162AE7AB8A@microsoft.com... >i have done this before with a word document but i dont seem to be able to > figure out how to do it with a publisher document.... can anybody he...

Stange behavior between MFC and COM in VC6
I have discovered an unusual bug which is easily reproducible. I am wondering if anyone has ever noticed this: Create an MFC application with a single document interface. In stdafx.h add near the top: #define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0400 In the CDocument constructor add: CoInitializeEx(NULL, COINIT_MULTITHREADED); Build the app. Now click File Open and navigate to the desktop shortcut at the top of the tree view. From here you should see your My Documents folder listed (unless you have removed it from your desktop, in which case you can't test this senario). If you now double click the My D...

Re: exmerge error

multiple colors on area chart
I've designed a chart with dates (months) on the X axis and numbers (percent) on the Y axis. Currently, I am using the "Area" chart type which colors the entire area below the graph line as one solid color. I wish to have the color change from one color to another at certain points on the X axis. An example of something similar is found at the bottom of the linked page: http://gueriteadvisors.com/Strategy/indicators.cfm any help would be greatly appreciated!! Plot two series in a stacked area chart, one that has the value when the chart shows red (and zero otherwise)...

Unable to change Assistant in Word 2003
HI - I'm running MS Word 2003 on a Vista Home Premium machine, which came pre-installed with a copy of Office 2007. When attempting to change the assistant, I receive the error "There is not enough memory available to complete this operation." My system usually has about 40% of its 2 GB RAM free. Please advise. Tony ...

changing paper size #2
I need to change an existing flier created in publisher from letter to legal size. When I try changing the paper size (under printer set up and page set up or change template size) the flier is spread out between two pages. I can only see the two pages in print preview, when I'm working on it I can only see one page. Any suggestions or ideas? Thanks -- ln Publisher 2007? When you are finished creating your flyer, File, print, reset your page preferences on this print screen. There is a print preview on this screen, the preview should be correct with no tiling. -- Mary Sauer ...

Save or Update Changes
Hi All, When I make changes to the data on my form which is based on a query, those changes don't appear on my reports until I have advanced to the next record. How could I apply those changes without advancing to the next record? Thanks Matt -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200712/1 You need to requery the recordsource, which could be done many different ways. You could add a command button to your form, or use the AfterUpdate of a control, or the LostFocus event of...

changing axis values to custom text
I use office XP I want to customize the axes of my graphs so instead of numbers (1 2 3 4), it has text of my choosing (poor, average, good, very good). How can I do this? I hope I'm not entering a redundant post. I looked all over Excel help and have also been unable to find on the website. If I am repeating, any guidance of how I could avoid repetition in the future would be appreciated. Regards, Brighella Jon Peltier has instructions for an arbitrary axis scale: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ArbitraryAxis.html Brighella wrote: > I use office XP > > I w...

How do I Loop and Change Button Color???
How do I loop through a column and change different button's colors based on corresponding cells values?? This one liner should get you started. Sub changeShapecolor() ActiveSheet.Shapes("Rectangle 9") _ .Fill.ForeColor.SchemeColor = 12 End Sub -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Zach" <purcell.zach@gmail.com> wrote in message news:be9689b0-b27e-41ac-bc63-86627b972eb4@g25g2000vbl.googlegroups.com... > How do I loop through a column and change different button's colors > based on correspo...

change default font size for all fields in outlook 2003
I want to change the default font size for all fields in outlook. I can inly fin a way to change one view at a time. Thanks ...

Reports not updating with changes in query
I created a tabular report from a crosstab query and I have since deleted certain rows, added a column and changed some things but the report has not changed at all. I don't quite understand why. Grant Some WAGs: 1. All your changes didn't make a difference to the report. 2. The report isn't based on the table where you made the changes. 2.1 Check the report's record source to find the exact query. 2.2 Open up that query and make sure it's based on the table that you think it is. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager ...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...