Quick Flags and Blackberry

Good Morning,
I am an EA and  use quick flags (Outlook 2003) to indicate the significance
of emails in my boss' account.  However because he travels frequently he uses
his Blackberry to access emails and can not see the flags.  Is there a way
to sync the Microsoft quick flags and Blackberry or is there another
suggestion for sorting emails by importance that will transfer to a
Blackberry? Thank you.
K (139)

you could try turning on Inline editing and type in the Subject field.

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant

There are various articles about using Outlook here: www.judygleeson.com
Canberra, Australia

"K" <K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Good Morning,
> I am an EA and  use quick flags (Outlook 2003) to indicate the
> significance
> of emails in my boss' account.  However because he travels frequently he
> uses
> his Blackberry to access emails and can not see the flags.  Is there a way
> to sync the Microsoft quick flags and Blackberry or is there another
> suggestion for sorting emails by importance that will transfer to a
> Blackberry? Thank you.

gleeson_judy (321)

Copying certain column information quickly
As you know in Excel you could quickly copy the information you needed with a drag of the mouse. Because I need information copied repeatedly and easily for my access unfirmiliar co workers. Example JOB CUSTOMER QUOTE # A B1 110701 A(copied) A2 110701 (copied) A(copied) C4 110701 (copied) How do I do this quickly and efficiently for the computer challenged. Sorry, Access is a database, not a spreadsheet, and can't be used like one. You can write some code to select the rows that you want to ...

Flagged Follow-ups
My flagged follow-ups do not pop up for follow-up on date flagged. They are "red" in my list of emails, but they are not listed as something to "follow-up." Please respond to: sgershfeld@laikenassoc.com They must be in a default folder (inbox, sent items) to cause the pop-up. Otherwise, they will just turn red. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, spg asked: | My flagged follow-ups do not pop u...

Quick help with excel formula
Ok, i need a forumla. this is what I want, i have two columns like this Time Start: ............. Time Finish: ............ I fill out these two columns like this Time Start: ...17:42... Time Finish: ...18:25.. Now i have another Column that says Training Length: ........ I want this to work out the time between 17:42 and 18:25 Any one help pleas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi simply =A2-A1 and format as time If your training time can span midnight use the formula =A2-A1+(A2<A1) >-----Original Message----- >Ok, i need a forumla. > >this is what ...

Quick Question
I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2010? Michael On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:59:26 +0000 (UTC), Rev. Michael L. Burns <sdbpastor@charter.bet> wrote: > >I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently >set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a >way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2...

Is there a quick way to...
highlighting only the odd or even numbered rows? Thanks. Something like this should do: Sub banding() ActiveSheet.Range("A65536").Select Selection.End(xlUp).Select lastrow = ActiveCell.Row Range("A6:AK" & lastrow).Select Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone 'Change rownum to the the first row number where data occurs rownum = 6 For i = 1 To (lastrow - rownum) Step 2 Range("B" & rownum + i & ":AK" & rownum + i).Select With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 15 .Pattern = xlSolid End With ...

Quick campaign- change to all quick campaigns
Does any one know how to set the following to default. In the quick campaign view, change 'my quick campaigns' to 'all quick campaigns' Cheers Sid ...

Quick Links Copy
Is there any way to copy Quick Links from one GP 10 user to another? Rich, I assume by "quick links" you are referring to the items on the user's Shortcut Bar. If this is correct, you can run the following query: INSERT INTO [DYNAMICS].[dbo].[SY01990] ([ScbGroupType] ,[ScbOwnerID] ,[ScbNodeID] ,[ScbParentNodeID] ,[ScbShortcutType] ,[ScbSubType] ,[ScbDisplayName] ,[ScbShortcutKey] ,[ScbTargetStringOne] ,[ScbTargetStringTwo] ,[ScbTargetStringThree] ...

Quick Part
When i add a new custom field E.g {DOCPROPERTY "Transaction Comments" }to my document (Type: Text) there is a restriction to 255 characters. Is there any way to increase this? Or is this a M/S word restriction that cannot be changed? Catherine wrote: > When i add a new custom field E.g {DOCPROPERTY "Transaction > Comments" }to my document (Type: Text) there is a restriction to 255 > characters. > Is there any way to increase this? Or is this a M/S word restriction > that cannot be changed? It is a restriction that can't be changed. I d...

Quick Time
I have windows xp sp2,and want to know if I need Quick Time. Apparently it is not working correctly which it keeps reminding me, usually when I am on face book. So do I uninstall it and redo it or not? Thanks http://discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?forumID=943 "didee58" <didee58@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E82461A-8192-407C-BAC7-10455759D56B@microsoft.com... :I have windows xp sp2,and want to know if I need Quick Time. Apparently it is : not working correctly which it keeps reminding me, usually when I am on face : book. So do I uninstal...

::: JD ::: Flag
Hi, I use Outlook 2003. I use the flags (6 colors - red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple) to group some mails that I wont to follow up together in my inbox. My problem is that there are only 6 flags. I will be very happy to be able to create many more (example: blue A1, blue A2, blue A3, red A1, red A2, red A3, etc.). Is ti possible to do this? Can I create new flags? If yes how? If no, can I create a new field with categories such as A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 C1 C2 Etc. Can I allocate one of these category to each of my mails and then apply a sort on that column? FYI th...

quick question
So I extended my Windows 2003 to support Windows 2008, making my schema version now 44. I do not wish to to install a windows 2008 DC, can I still use the features such as RODC and probably fine grain password policy etc? Howdie! On 30.03.2010 15:28, Nik wrote: > So I extended my Windows 2003 to support Windows 2008, making my schema > version now 44. > I do not wish to to install a windows 2008 DC, can I still use the > features such as RODC and probably fine grain password policy etc? No, you can't. For RODCs, you need a full-DC with Server 2008 in the hu...

A Quick Question
Greetings: Could somebody please explain to me the difference between OnPaint and OnDraw? Thank you, Mark Roberts OnDraw will be called by the defualt implementation of OnPrint( ), passing the Printer DC. So you can check for CDC::IsPrinting( ) to know whether the DC object you got is of printer or display. "Mark Roberts" <mcroberts@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:40325A3E.4070600@sympatico.ca... > Greetings: > > Could somebody please explain to me the > difference between OnPaint and OnDraw? > > Thank you, > Mark Roberts > OnPaint is calle...

Quick view
My new emails are not coming to quick view folder in windows live mail, how do I fix this. thanks in advance..!!! Rgds, Jay Windows Live Mail version ? - WLM Menu/Help/About Microsoft Windows Live Mail (press the Alt key if the menu is not present) -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Jay" <Jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39FB218A-6485-4866-830E-E2A97D9F1E2C@microsoft.com... > My new emails are not coming to quick view folder in windows live mail, how > do I fix this. thanks in advance..!!! > > Rgds, > Jay Try right...

Delete a custom margin from the Quick Access toolbar
I am using Word 2007 and created a custom margin on the Quick Access toolbar margin list. Now I realize that the printer needs to have .55 instead of .5 on the bottom margin. How do I delete that custom margin I created or make a correction to the original? Right-click on it. kalispunk wrote: > I am using Word 2007 and created a custom margin on the Quick Access toolbar > margin list. Now I realize that the printer needs to have .55 instead of .5 > on the bottom margin. How do I delete that custom margin I created or make a > correction to the original? ...

category quick click
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 No matter what color I set to be my quick click default in Outlook 2007, once I exit Outlook at return, the quick click setting is always "red." Any ideas on how to make the color I select for my quick click remain the default setting? Is outlook closing completely when you close it? Check task manager's processes tab to verify. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists....

Quick Question!
Hi All, I have a Dialog based MFC app, I want to draw something on the dialog, so How do I call an OnDraw method here? TIA Vai2000 wrote: > Hi All, I have a Dialog based MFC app, I want to draw something on the > dialog, so How do I call an OnDraw method here? > > TIA > > The dialog receives WM_PAINT. A better and safer way is to put a CStatic control (picture control) on your dialog template, then derive a class from CStatic. Create a control member variable (use class wizard) of your class in the dialog. Paint in your CStatic WM_PAINT message handler. -- S...

multicolored follow up flags to color categories won't trun off
Been on for weeks since installing Office 2007. Anyone know how to get rid of the message? Updating the multicolored for follow up flags to color categories How big is your pst-file? Did you had many color-flagged messages in Outlook 2003? A common reason why it could hang is when there are errors in the pst-file. You can check it for errors with scanpst.exe. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/77 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http...

Quick Print in GP 10
In GP 10 with SP1 installed, a user uses the quick print functionality to print a sales work order. The order type is set up to use a Modified Long Form. If the user prints the order using the Print Sales Transaction option, the correct form prints. However, if the user presses <Ctrl-Q>, the non-modified version prints. I can't find anywhere to tell the system which form to use for Quick Print. -- Charles Allen, MVP Charles, The default document type seems to be linked to the Document Type ID in Sales Order Processing Setup. Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP >> Tools &g...

Reminder Flag
Is there a way I can set the flag to prompt me x days from today without me having to select the date everytime? only if you apply the flag using a rule. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "LSL" <soonleng_lim@myrealbox.com> wrote in...

quick views
All inbox option in the quick views works sometimes and then stops working. I unchecked the box in the quick views menu and then re-checked but I cannot get it to work properly or consistently. Being able to combine all inbox accounts is most helpful when this quick view option is working. Mail is moved to storage folders or deleted every few days. Version 2009 build 14.0 "frustrato" <frustrato@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36E1CE20-FB66-4061-923B-2762B221EAED@microsoft.com... > All inbox option in the quick views works sometimes and the...

Quick Question...
Hello all, I'm working on a spread sheet Where row 1 is all headings. (Company name, state, tax bracket, etc...) How can I tell excel, to let just that row stay locked, so that when I scroll down the heading row stays at the top of the screen? Thank you for your help, Confused Man Hello Confused Man Select Row 1 and go to Window>Freeze Panes ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum *** Thanks Dave Thats what I needed, but for some reason, when i would click on the 1 to se...

Junk / Spam Mail appearing in the Quick View Unread mail folder
Hi, How can I stop Junk / Spam mail appaearing in my unread quick view folder? They do not appaear within my inbox, as they go straight to the Junk / Spam folders of my individual mail accounts. Thanks There are several folders available in Quick views. Which folders are you viewing? Why did you say inbox when you have several accounts? Are you moving messages to one Inbox? -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "Jamie" <Jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F30A4E62-F155-4766-A099-50544F4A96E1@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > How can I ...

OWA
Hello, I am in need of some help. I have a issue with OWA timeouts. I have a bunch of users on MACs running OSX with Firefox 1.0.7. They are all saying that they are getting timed out well before the 15 minute basic connection timeout setting. Right now we are not able to upgrade FF to 1.5.0.x because of compatibility with a home grown app. Are there any cookie settings within FF on the MAC or something on the FE servers, where OWA is running, that I can tweak to allow connections to last the full 15 minutes? Thanks for any help that can be provided. Tom ...

Quick Exchange 5.5 Question #2
With MS Exchange 5.5 Enterprise edition, is there a maximum size for an individual mailbox or is this simply determined by available hardware as well? Thanks, Jonathan "Jonathan M. Lerche" <lerchejm@corning.com> wrote: >With MS Exchange 5.5 Enterprise edition, is there a >maximum size for an individual mailbox none that i know of. when the mailbox passes 2GB the displayed size will be incorrect, but that's not a limitation. >or is this simply >determined by available hardware as well? yup. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at h...

Quick create contact "form"
Is it possible to edit the Quick create form used when creating contacts from within the account primary contact picker ? Otherwise this is a suggestion to make this possible! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Co...