quick and simple question

I have a user that wants to send out an same exact e-mail every Thursday of
the month to the same exact recipients, is there a way to create and store
an e-mail that can automatically do this?

using outlook 2000, or 2002, or 2003

0
me1376 (30)

You can use an add-in for this;

http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Schedule-Recurring-Email.asp?Source=RS
If you decide to order use "BH93RF24" to get a discount.

or;
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/email_scheduler/
If you decide to order use "4PM76A8" to get a discount.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks
"Mike Richter" <me@you.com> wrote in message
>I have a user that wants to send out an same exact e-mail every Thursday of
> the month to the same exact recipients, is there a way to create and store
> an e-mail that can automatically do this?
>
> using outlook 2000, or 2002, or 2003

0
Roady

Chart question
I am trying to make a chart that shows 2009 numbers versus 2008 numbers and here is my issue: I have 4 cities Chicago(A1), Dallas(A2), Detroit(A3), and Los Angeles(A4) that I have for 2008 and 2009 but I added 2 cities for 2009. Is there a way to do a vlookup to pull the data for the chart or do I have to set up the data sheets the same way...I tried to make this short so sorry if its not enough info, just let me know if I can clear something up. Thanks in advance You should put your new cities in A5 and A6 (just their names --- <grin>) In B5 and B6 enter =NA() which wil...

Copying certain column information quickly
As you know in Excel you could quickly copy the information you needed with a drag of the mouse. Because I need information copied repeatedly and easily for my access unfirmiliar co workers. Example JOB CUSTOMER QUOTE # A B1 110701 A(copied) A2 110701 (copied) A(copied) C4 110701 (copied) How do I do this quickly and efficiently for the computer challenged. Sorry, Access is a database, not a spreadsheet, and can't be used like one. You can write some code to select the rows that you want to ...

A few questions
Hi, I am trying to automate a few tasks at work and would like to get Excel to do a few different things. I am new to excel programming, so if someone could just give me a shove in the right direction I'd appreciate it. When we open a workbook I would like to always have it open to a "Main Menu" area. Then I would like to be able to choose "P" for payroll and the correct sheet would open. I also would like to be able to automate inserting a blank payroll sheet into the active sheet. So I think it would go like this... I would finish with this weeks data entry are...

question on reassigning account
When we reassign account, the new owner gets ownership of all the open items underneath the accounts. (For example, the Cases for the account!). Is there a way to change the ownership for accounts without affecting the ownership of the child records? There isn't any way to avoid this in the current version. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "smitzer" wrote: > When we reassign account, the new owner gets ownership of all the open items > underneath the accounts. (For example, the Cases for the account!). Is there > a way to change the ownership for...

lookup question
I am having trouble figuring out how to look something up in a list based on conditions. For example I have: Store # State Open Date 1 ND 1/2/03 2 SD 2/4/03 in a list with approx 350 records which all have this same info. I need to create another table that shows which stores opened in which state in each month. So, I need to say if the open date is in January (or between Jan 1 & Jan 31) & the state is ND then I need the cell the formula is in to read 1. Basically if the op...

Quick help with excel formula
Ok, i need a forumla. this is what I want, i have two columns like this Time Start: ............. Time Finish: ............ I fill out these two columns like this Time Start: ...17:42... Time Finish: ...18:25.. Now i have another Column that says Training Length: ........ I want this to work out the time between 17:42 and 18:25 Any one help pleas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi simply =A2-A1 and format as time If your training time can span midnight use the formula =A2-A1+(A2<A1) >-----Original Message----- >Ok, i need a forumla. > >this is what ...

Quick Question
I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2010? Michael On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:59:26 +0000 (UTC), Rev. Michael L. Burns <sdbpastor@charter.bet> wrote: > >I have been using Office 2007 and OneNote for some time now and have recently >set up the 2010 Beta on a second system. In the 2007 version there was a >way to repair office if things went flaqky. How do I do that in Office 2...

License Question
I know a user needs a license to the Sales module to see it in CRM client, but does a user need a Sales License to use CRM Sales For Outlook? Or will just a standard license do? Anybody know? From what I have read in the IG the license you pruchase for the Sales (or Customer Service) module will entitle you to use both the web browser interface and/or the Outlook client interface with no additional cost. Panayiotis On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:01:10 -0700, Heather Bain <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I know a user needs a license to the Sales module to see it in CRM cl...

simple interest formula in excel
I would like to know the formula to be used for calculation of Simple interest in excel . For compount interest it is Fv as i gather There are many formula for calculating compound interest by the month o by the day etc. The calculation for simple interest is the amount of loan outstandin times the interest rate for the period, which, for a 10% rate charge monthly would give you Loan outstanding * 10 / 1200 However, you might need to check the law in your country, and the ensure that no interest is charged on any previous interest debited. This could occur if a payment were not received...

Is there a quick way to...
highlighting only the odd or even numbered rows? Thanks. Something like this should do: Sub banding() ActiveSheet.Range("A65536").Select Selection.End(xlUp).Select lastrow = ActiveCell.Row Range("A6:AK" & lastrow).Select Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone 'Change rownum to the the first row number where data occurs rownum = 6 For i = 1 To (lastrow - rownum) Step 2 Range("B" & rownum + i & ":AK" & rownum + i).Select With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 15 .Pattern = xlSolid End With ...

Simple "if word exist among theese cells, then true"
Im banging my head on the "find" functions. They give me a -value- when I need TRUE/FALSE for an IF function. It must be a much easier way to return TRUE or FALSE if a word exist within an area: Data: A1: Orange A2: Apple A3: Banana Function: 1: Is "*Apple*" in A1:A3? = TRUE! 2: Is "*Tomato*" in A1:A3? = FALSE! -- JemyM ------------------------------------------------------------------------ JemyM's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26945 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=517716 =N...

Quick campaign- change to all quick campaigns
Does any one know how to set the following to default. In the quick campaign view, change 'my quick campaigns' to 'all quick campaigns' Cheers Sid ...

Need a simple formula
I don't know Excel well, can someone help me out with this formula. In col A I want any number under X or over X to show up in red In col B I want any number over X to show up in red. X= any number I can add in later Thanks in advance ...

Conditional Formatting Question #7
I want to use a formala to conditionally format cell E1 to highlight with a green background if cell A4=C4 and Cell B4<D4 how can this be done? Rollin --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Rollin select cell E1, choose format / conditional formatting choose formula is type =AND(A4=C4,B4<D4) click on the format button - set your format, click OK twice hope this helps Cheers JulieD "Rollin_Again >" <<Rollin_Again.1coop2@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Rollin_Again.1coop2@excelforum-nospam.com... > I want to use a formala to...

Quick Links Copy
Is there any way to copy Quick Links from one GP 10 user to another? Rich, I assume by "quick links" you are referring to the items on the user's Shortcut Bar. If this is correct, you can run the following query: INSERT INTO [DYNAMICS].[dbo].[SY01990] ([ScbGroupType] ,[ScbOwnerID] ,[ScbNodeID] ,[ScbParentNodeID] ,[ScbShortcutType] ,[ScbSubType] ,[ScbDisplayName] ,[ScbShortcutKey] ,[ScbTargetStringOne] ,[ScbTargetStringTwo] ,[ScbTargetStringThree] ...

Quick Part
When i add a new custom field E.g {DOCPROPERTY "Transaction Comments" }to my document (Type: Text) there is a restriction to 255 characters. Is there any way to increase this? Or is this a M/S word restriction that cannot be changed? Catherine wrote: > When i add a new custom field E.g {DOCPROPERTY "Transaction > Comments" }to my document (Type: Text) there is a restriction to 255 > characters. > Is there any way to increase this? Or is this a M/S word restriction > that cannot be changed? It is a restriction that can't be changed. I d...

Formula Question? #2
Hello All, I am cuurently using this expression to count "Job" in an array. =COUNTIF(Database!K4:K15000,"Job") What I am looking for is a way to find this in a string of possible answers This answer may have "Job" ,but not the first in a line of possible answer ex: "Gui Job Run Exp" / "Run Exp Gui Job"/ etc... I've tried using "*" to find any "Job" in the array, but I thnk that the formula is looking at the first part of the answer only. Is there any other way of doing this without typing every possbile comb with &q...

Time Series Question
I have a line graph depicting product tests over a 2 week period. The Y axis are the results ranging from -10 to +10. The X axis is timescale. The problem I have is that the timescale only allows days, months and years. What I actually need is the x axis to breakdown into hours as multiple tests take place each hour. Is there any way that such can be accomplished in Excel? Regards Daz Use an XY chart, not what is confusing called a line chart. You can then set the X axis increment in Excel's time format. -- David Biddulph "news.microsoft.com" <Post2Group@Only....

CSplitterWnd questions
I would like to integrate a CSplitterWnd into my existing application. I have a window derived from CFormView containing two CListCtrl objects. I would like to place a CSplitterWnd horizontally between the two CListCtrl objects. All of the samples I can find for CSplitterWnd show the splitter being placed in a CMainFrame. Is there any way to place the CSplitterWnd in a CFormView? What would I have to change to get a CSplitterWnd between the two CListCtrl's on a CFormView? Thank you. CSplitterWnd wasn't designed for that. Take a look at these instead: http://www.codeproje...

Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://uslatest.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ...

Quick Time
I have windows xp sp2,and want to know if I need Quick Time. Apparently it is not working correctly which it keeps reminding me, usually when I am on face book. So do I uninstall it and redo it or not? Thanks http://discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?forumID=943 "didee58" <didee58@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E82461A-8192-407C-BAC7-10455759D56B@microsoft.com... :I have windows xp sp2,and want to know if I need Quick Time. Apparently it is : not working correctly which it keeps reminding me, usually when I am on face : book. So do I uninstal...

dash delivery question
We are currently working on migrating from qmail to exchange for internal office deliveries. with qmail(and sendmail only the dash is a plus) a user can use an email address of the form user-foo@domain.com where the user can use anything after the dash without having to get an alias setup by the admin. i can't find any options for this in exchange. is this type of setup possible? Would have to write a transport event sink... perhaps modify the one in kba 324021. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Ch...

Multiple questions... #2
Wow! Didn't expect a reply so quickly (especially one that answered al of my questions)! Thank you VERY much! -Jonatha -- itsupikiookam ----------------------------------------------------------------------- itsupikiookami's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1490 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26532 ...

Pivot Table questions #2
I have several questions about a pivot table I am constructing. 1. Is there a way to have a column reference a cell with data instead of using the drop downs? example - first column in table is part number, instead of using the drop down to search for parts is it possible to reference cell A1 where a part number would be typed by the user. 2. Is there a way to lock a table so the columns can not be added or removed? 3. I do not have anything in the data items or column fields sections, is there a way to remove these sections? Thanks ...

quick question
So I extended my Windows 2003 to support Windows 2008, making my schema version now 44. I do not wish to to install a windows 2008 DC, can I still use the features such as RODC and probably fine grain password policy etc? Howdie! On 30.03.2010 15:28, Nik wrote: > So I extended my Windows 2003 to support Windows 2008, making my schema > version now 44. > I do not wish to to install a windows 2008 DC, can I still use the > features such as RODC and probably fine grain password policy etc? No, you can't. For RODCs, you need a full-DC with Server 2008 in the hu...