questions

Can you help me?I can't understand.PLEASE TELL ME !HOW IS OUTLOOK EXPRESS?

0
user27 (1)

Slick - but you are asking in the wrong news group.  Try one for Outlook
Express, this one deals with Outlook.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the
Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out
reading.

user27 <user27@mail.edu> asked:

| Can you help me?I can't understand.PLEASE TELL ME !HOW IS OUTLOOK
| EXPRESS?

0
MillyS1 (1479)

Backup question

a question and a question

Question about Paste Special

IE8 privacy question

IF AND question

Microsoft Query question

Question

OWA Question #16

Text Box Question

401K questions

VBA//Oracle Interfacing Question

If / Then Question

ROWCOUNT question

Exmerge Question #7

question about "delete"
I have a pointer: MyWindowClass *p = NULL; p = new MyClass(...); .... delete p; After delete p, does p equal NULL(it is in C++ standard?)? How to decide if p has been deleted? The reason I asked this question is that in my project, there are many code/files use the pointer which I need to determine is it is deleted? Can I use: if(p != NULL) delete p; I guess somewhere p has been deleted, but p still not NULL(possible?), the above code might cause problem. Hi Kathy, I typically just set p to NULL when I delete it: delete p; p = NULL; Then you can check it in other places and ...

More combining companies questions
We too have acquired another company and need to look at all of our options concerning what to do with email. We run Exchange 2003, they run Exchange 2000. What is the best way to combine the two so we can share GAL, free-busy info, etc.? No decisions have been made as far as what we are going to do with their AD. We could of course change their MX record to point to our server, update our RUS, etc., but what if we want to keep an Exchange server at their site? What has to be done to join their server to our Exchange org? If you want sync both GAL,pls check this http://www.microso...

switchboard question 12-26-07
Is there a way to put the names of different switchboard pages on the switchboard form? If you put one name on a switchboard page (in form design view), the same name appears on all the switchboard pages. I understand why this happens, but what if I want the user to be able to know which switchboard s/he is on? Thanks. PS the same thing happens if I go into form design view and put in control tip text. It puts the same text for the same-numbered menu item on two different switchboard pages. "Debbie S." wrote: > Is there a way to put the names of different switchboard ...

Some Questions about Outlook
1. what's the max size of attachment for sending email? 2. newMail notifitor: when there is a new mail, can the tary be changed to other until i check the mail? can it work with hotmail? 3. is there any function likes "To Do List"; calendar require time setting? 4. configure file backup; can i back up all of my setting? -- Me, Who I am On Sun, 7 May 2006 22:17:01 -0700, Dotku <lwjct@hotmail.com> wrote: >1. what's the max size of attachment for sending email? That would depend on your mail server/ISP. >2. newMail notifitor: when there is a new mail, can the ...

Simple CRM 3.0 Questions
- If an account is no longer active, what's the process to make it inactive? - Can a lead have multiple contacts, with one acting as the primary contact? - When I create a new lead, what the 'Topic' field usually used for? - When creating a lead, on the Details Page, how can I add entries into the 'Industry' and 'Lead Source' drop down lists? - Will CRM track all e-mails associated with a lead? How do I ensure this? - How do I promote a Lead to an Opportunity to an Account? - What's the real definition of an Opportunity? It seems so grey compared to...

Toolbar question
I have created a combo box on my toolbar. I am using 32 x 32 buttons, so my combo box is sitting high up. I would like to move it down to the center of the toolbar. To create it I used the following code, CRect rect; SetButtonInfo(14, IDC_FILTERNAMECB, TBBS_SEPARATOR, 200); GetItemRect(14, &rect); rect.bottom = rect.top + 200; m_cbFilterNames.Create(WS_TABSTOP | WS_VISIBLE | WS_VSCROLL | CBS_DROPDOWNLIST | CBS_HASSTRINGS | CBS_SORT, rect, this, IDC_FILTERNAMECB); How do I tell it to place itself in the center of the toolbar? Here is my code: code is from inherited CToolba...

number format question
I need excel to format a list of ip addresses. The problem I am having is that I cannot figure out how to get the columns formatted so any number I put in will be three digits. So a two digit number such as "24" needs to become a three digit number (024 in this example). Here is a real example, if I enter: 158.2.151.13 Excel needs to make it: 158.002.151.013 Can this be done? Thanks all! ...

Question to Microsoft
Hi, I am really fedup with this news group if no one reply what is the use of this site. I have a suggestion why dont you show reply send with the question. Thanks ...

Newbie question about Ex 2003
Hi to the Gurus amongst you, sorry about the length of this but I feel the need to fill you in with the scenario before I ask the questions. I have just got a new job with a global company. I used to work at a school before with two domains and about 800 users. I have installed and maintained Exchange 2002 at the school. The new company wants to get better organised with their e-mail. They are not running any form of Exchange, they have Linux servers with their own portal and a couple or three W2k servers (Don't know yet which service packs are installed). They are using Outlook...

Headquarters question.
I have a 7 store + 1 warehouse in which purchase orders do not get created for each individual store. What takes place is that the purchasing manager purchases for the warehouse then distributes inventory to the individual stores. Any ideas? Hi Phil, I am assuiming that you have already purchase RMS HQ and RMS Store. In this setup , you will need 1 HQ and 8 Store..1 store license that will function as a Warehouse only and 7 for Stores that will do the sales and inventory transfer except for PO. In this way, you can have a centralized purchasing location ----------------------------...