question about grouping the emails.

Hi,

I am signed-up to a discussion group and i get question about a prob and
also solutions as a reply.

i am grouping the e-mails by subject,
For example...
subject: "problem with ABCDE"
in reply the subject will be "RE: problem with ABCDE"
now Outlook2003 is grouping these two into seperate groups
and if there is a reply with subject "RE:RE: problem with ABCDE"
it groups that seperately.
i want to group the replies also into the same group.

the reply to the emails are grouped seperately. i want to have an exception
in the grouping saying to ignore the word "Re:" making it understand that the
email belongs to the same subject.

Thanks in advance
Ashok
--
and as I always say "It is better to deserve honors and not have them than
to have them and not deserve them" by Mark Twain

Backup question

a question and a question

emails appearing after 4 years, again! #4
I've recieved an email that was sent to me 4 years ago, in my Inbox. What causes this? The Sender is still working with me and he definitely does not have a copy of the letter. ...

IE8 privacy question

IF AND question

Question about Paste Special

selecting cell groups and locking up
Intermittent problem with Excel deciding to select a group or "array" of cells and locking the array on the last cell in use. All program functionality is gone and system must be re-booted to correct. Just a wild guest... Could it be that the mouse is sticking? Try gently banging on the mouse keys (including the wheel mouse if you have one)--or even swapping the mouse (temporarily???). Bugged by Excel? wrote: > > Intermittent problem with Excel deciding to select a group or "array" of > cells and locking the array on the last cell in use. All program > ...

Microsoft Query question

Question

OWA Question #16

How do I get Outlook to receive my Cox.net email?
I have entered the pop3 and smtp addresses in Microsoft office 2003 Outlook according to the microsoft intructions for cox.net. I am able to send email but any incoming mail is still going to the Cox site, not to Outlook. "SusiB" <SusiB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67B45144-3C1E-4AC3-A3C1-5C33CAB11D8E@microsoft.com... >I have entered the pop3 and smtp addresses in Microsoft office 2003 Outlook > according to the microsoft intructions for cox.net. I am able to send > email > but any incoming mail is still going to the Cox site, not to Outlook...

VBA//Oracle Interfacing Question

Text Box Question

AutomateProcessing - autoaccept
Can you set automateprocess for calendar mailboxes so that rooms can be booked automatically but without email confirmation? Also, what's the minimum access rights to open a shared calendar? tx "Tadwick" <Tadwick@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:6F66D7F0-E4D6-476F-9347-ADD32CADFE4F@microsoft.com... > Can you set automateprocess for calendar mailboxes so that rooms can be > booked automatically but without email confirmation? We use this http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=291616 and it worked flawlessly for more than a year. ThePr...

401K questions

If / Then Question

ROWCOUNT question

Error Message when sending email
I have a client who is running SBS 2003 with Backup Exec 9.1 They are able to send emails to my support email address fine from within outlook. Backup Exec is set to notify me with their backup results but when it tries to send the email to me it comes up with the following: There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <domain name of client #5.5.0 smtp;550 Recipient Not Authorised [recipient rejected due to no authorised destination groups]> Why would it do this when I can send emails to the same address from...

Exmerge Question #7

question about "delete"
I have a pointer: MyWindowClass *p = NULL; p = new MyClass(...); .... delete p; After delete p, does p equal NULL(it is in C++ standard?)? How to decide if p has been deleted? The reason I asked this question is that in my project, there are many code/files use the pointer which I need to determine is it is deleted? Can I use: if(p != NULL) delete p; I guess somewhere p has been deleted, but p still not NULL(possible?), the above code might cause problem. Hi Kathy, I typically just set p to NULL when I delete it: delete p; p = NULL; Then you can check it in other places and ...

More combining companies questions
We too have acquired another company and need to look at all of our options concerning what to do with email. We run Exchange 2003, they run Exchange 2000. What is the best way to combine the two so we can share GAL, free-busy info, etc.? No decisions have been made as far as what we are going to do with their AD. We could of course change their MX record to point to our server, update our RUS, etc., but what if we want to keep an Exchange server at their site? What has to be done to join their server to our Exchange org? If you want sync both GAL,pls check this http://www.microso...

Group by Conversation
Hello, I normally use View/Group Messages by Conversation for my emails. I have had no problems before. A friend sent me an email. I used the Reply button to reply. Then I moved both the message and my reply to a folder. Their Subjects are 'Hello' and 'Re: Hello'. I expected them to appear together as a thread with a + before the original message. But my reply was missing. If I turn off the 'View/Group Messages by Conversation ' my reply appears. What have I done wrong ?. All my other messages & threads are there OK. Thanks KK Windows...

Promoting emails without email Router
I'm trying to implement the CRM and, due to infraestructure problems, I can't install the CRM Email Router. I intalled the CRM and clients with SFO. When I try to promote an incoming email i can do it without problems. But when I try to promote an outgoing email (from the sent items), a message appears saying "An error ocurred when trying to promote the email. Try again". What should I do to promote a sent email without the email router. Thanks in advance -- Carlos ...

switchboard question 12-26-07
Is there a way to put the names of different switchboard pages on the switchboard form? If you put one name on a switchboard page (in form design view), the same name appears on all the switchboard pages. I understand why this happens, but what if I want the user to be able to know which switchboard s/he is on? Thanks. PS the same thing happens if I go into form design view and put in control tip text. It puts the same text for the same-numbered menu item on two different switchboard pages. "Debbie S." wrote: > Is there a way to put the names of different switchboard ...