Question abount sent items

Hello all,

I know this is by design but I am asking the question
anyway. When I associate someone elses' mailbox to my
account and send an email on their behalf, Is there a way
to make the sent items appear in their mailboxes instead
of mine?

Thanks in advance
0
anonymous (74722)

Saving sent e-mails
Is there a way to have Outlook ask if you want to save a sent e-mail and then direct you to where you want to save it? I find that I don't want to save every e-mail and the ones that I do save, I want them in a folder that makes sense. Now I have to review the sent folder, delete the junk and move the stuff that needs to be moved. I could save a lot of time if I could get Outlook to prompt whether I want to save an e-mail and where I want to save it to. At my previous employer, we used Lotus Notes and had that functionality. Thanks for your help! Linda I'm not sure whic...

Backup question

a question and a question

IF AND question

IE8 privacy question

Question about Paste Special

Microsoft Query question

Question

OWA Question #16

How to customize the Item Properties Form
Is there any way to add additional fields to the Item Properties page in RMS? I have used QSRules to modify the POS Screen in the past but don't see any way to modify any of the forms from within Manager. I would like to either add more fields or pop a custom form after tabbing off the Item Lookup Code field. Thanks! Nope, no way to modify the built in forms. You can replace them, as several existing add-ins do. You can also use the ItemSave hook to pop your form after the OK button on Item Properties is clicked. That's the most granular activation that's available. Gle...

VBA//Oracle Interfacing Question

Text Box Question

401K questions

If / Then Question

deleting items from the auto complete
Does anyone know how to edit / delete old or incorrect email addresses that pop up in the To:, CC:, and BCC:, fields of Outlook? Please help Josh <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to edit / delete old or incorrect > email addresses that pop up in the To:, CC:, and BCC:, > fields of Outlook? Please help Hover your mouse over it so that it becomes highlighted and press Delete. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. ...

ROWCOUNT question

Exmerge Question #7

Parameter criteria in MS Query to bring in all items for a single day
I think this is an easy one! I am querying on a date time field with e.g. 21/12/2003 07:00:00 and just simply looking to filter for all times on a specific date using a parameter query.(so keying 21/12/2003 in the parameter prompt returns all items for that day although the timestamps will be different) I guess I could create a calculated field using INT or similar but I'm sure there is an easier way than that. I don't think that worked anyway because of the data type situation. Presumably using ROUND is not appropriate. Also tried criteria 'between [date1] and [date1]+1' bu...

question about "delete"
I have a pointer: MyWindowClass *p = NULL; p = new MyClass(...); .... delete p; After delete p, does p equal NULL(it is in C++ standard?)? How to decide if p has been deleted? The reason I asked this question is that in my project, there are many code/files use the pointer which I need to determine is it is deleted? Can I use: if(p != NULL) delete p; I guess somewhere p has been deleted, but p still not NULL(possible?), the above code might cause problem. Hi Kathy, I typically just set p to NULL when I delete it: delete p; p = NULL; Then you can check it in other places and ...

Outlook not saving messages in Sent Items when forwarding
My outlook (Windows XP)will not keep the checkmark in the box for sen items as its default. How do we make this happen ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Item Description ( 30 Characters)
Item Description for purchasing and other areas of HQ ans SO should be longer. And not 31 characters! ;-) -- Regards, Ivan Brebner Premium Retail Solutions ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups...

Lost "Sent Date" Column in Sent Items
Somehow I lost the "Sent Date & Time" column in the "Sent Items" folder. How can I get it back? Thanks Mike Thomas ...

a CWnd derived to which a message can be posted (or sent)
Hi, This question is related to a previous post. Basically I want to create a CWnd derived class to which a message can be sent (or posted). The CWnd derived is always hidden. My following code doesn't work because the message handler OnSkh() is never reached. Can anyone help me out by pointing the errors? Your help is much appreciated. Thanks. In CMyWnd.cpp BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CMyWnd, CWnd) //{{AFX_MSG_MAP(CMyWnd) ON_MESSAGE(WM_DGXSKETCHMSG1, OnSkh) //}}AFX_MSG_MAP END_MESSAGE_MAP() LRESULT CMyWnd::OnSkh(WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam) { ..... } in another class: .... CString ...

More combining companies questions
We too have acquired another company and need to look at all of our options concerning what to do with email. We run Exchange 2003, they run Exchange 2000. What is the best way to combine the two so we can share GAL, free-busy info, etc.? No decisions have been made as far as what we are going to do with their AD. We could of course change their MX record to point to our server, update our RUS, etc., but what if we want to keep an Exchange server at their site? What has to be done to join their server to our Exchange org? If you want sync both GAL,pls check this http://www.microso...