Pull contact information from email message body

Hi all not sure if this is the right place to go for this question ,
but i would realy appreciate any help. Is there a way or a program out
there that can pull contact info from inside the message body of an
email. for instance we have a lot of emails ( a lot) that have
soandso@person.com want to join list inside the message itself and we
were wondering if there was a plug in tht can sift through the emails
and pull each email address that it finds into a list or or contact
list of some sort. so we can import it into another program. even if
we could just get it into csv that would be fine, well any help would
be much appreciated. thanks

eli
0
eliripoll (1)

eliripoll@gmail.com <eliripoll@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all not sure if this is the right place to go for this question ,

microsoft.public.outlook.contacts would be better.

> but i would realy appreciate any help. Is there a way or a program out
> there that can pull contact info from inside the message body of an
> email. for instance we have a lot of emails ( a lot) that have
> soandso@person.com want to join list inside the message itself and we
> were wondering if there was a plug in tht can sift through the emails
> and pull each email address that it finds into a list or or contact
> list of some sort. so we can import it into another program. even if
> we could just get it into csv that would be fine, well any help would
> be much appreciated. thanks

http://www.publicshareware.com/outlook-public-mail-to-contact.php sounds
like what you want.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16053)
5/15/2008 5:33:22 PM
There's a nice add-in called Anagram.  Google finds it easilly.

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant   www.pragmatix.com.au
My suggested settings for Outlook 2003 are FREE on my website.

..
> eliripoll@gmail.com <eliripoll@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all not sure if this is the right place to go for this question ,
>
> microsoft.public.outlook.contacts would be better.
>
>> but i would realy appreciate any help. Is there a way or a program out
>> there that can pull contact info from inside the message body of an
>> email. for instance we have a lot of emails ( a lot) that have
>> soandso@person.com want to join list inside the message itself and we
>> were wondering if there was a plug in tht can sift through the emails
>> and pull each email address that it finds into a list or or contact
>> list of some sort. so we can import it into another program. even if
>> we could just get it into csv that would be fine, well any help would
>> be much appreciated. thanks
>
> http://www.publicshareware.com/outlook-public-mail-to-contact.php sounds
> like what you want.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Judy

Off Topic: Pulling Hair Out
Want to have some fun? Search microsoft.public.pos on google groups for "hair." You'll get all of the posts about people pulling thier hair out. Hint: There's more than one page. ...

Catch all emails
Just wondering if anyone has used the MS recommended product - MailBasketMD (http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/partners/mailutilities.a sp) - to catch all emails. I've also been told this can be done within Exchange 2003. Can it be done or do you need this third party software. Seems strange that you would need the software. "Nik" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Just wondering if anyone has used the MS recommended >product - MailBasketMD >(http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/partners/mailutilities.a >sp) - to catch all emails. > >I'...

Get email back from RSS folder in Outlook 2007
I was dragging an email from my INBOX to a folder (ie:stuff) and bumped the mouse, and it 'dropped' my email while I was over RSS FEEDS folder. Question is, how do I recover that email? I can create a new folder in the INBOX and copy email and postings from RSS feed into it, but there is still email showing in the RSS FEED folder. Drag and drop it back to the Inbox (or the subfolder you want it in). -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Mi...

Emailing Invoices
Hi, Does anyone know a way for RMS to be able to email invoices the way QuickBooks does? Thanks -- Sacha Save it as a PDF then email it. www.pdf995.com Rob "sachafav" <sachafav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22759D8D-8E1D-498D-898F-26FB4A4DDD85@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Does anyone know a way for RMS to be able to email invoices the way > QuickBooks does? > > Thanks > -- > Sacha We configured a workstation with a PDF printer from Primo. We print the invoice to this printer which creates a PDF file on the desktop and ema...

Pull down menu
Hello, I am trying find a way to make a pull down menu in excel. I have a list of foods on one sheet in a workbook where all the nutrition information is stored per food type where the row indicates the food type and the columns indicate the nutrition info ie: Carbs, Protein, Fats, Calories etc. This sheet has roughly 300 or so food items listed in rows. How can I create a pull down menu in another cell on another worksheet as a method to select a food item from the food sheet? Any help is appreciated, Dave --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (...

Users with Email address not in All Users list
I have some users with Email addresses established (no mailbox) and would like to have them appear in the All Users recipient list. How would I do that? ...

GAL & Contacts
Hi I have a problem trying to keep the GAL and Contacts current and up to date. I have a database of all employees and their particulars which is very current and up to date. We're about to upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. In order to keep outlook/Exchange up to date, can Exchange 2003 GAL be updated either automatically or manually from a separate database or csv file? and then once the GAL is up to date, can Contacts be updated from the GAL either manually or automatic? I also need to be able to bring contacts down onto mobile devices such as PDA's. regards steve Hi ...

2007
Hi! - I was hoping someone could help me please. Here's what I have. A worksheet that has several dates in a row. D1:T1, Of that range, I have conditional formatting set to highlight a date(s) either = to or within the next 7 days. I need to be able to pull the date next closest or equal to today. Can anyone help me out? Any help would be greatly appriecated. Shaun > I was hoping someone could help me please. Here's what I have. A > worksheet that has several dates in a row. D1:T1, Of that range, I > have conditional formatting set to highlight a date(s) either = to or...

new identity on outgoing messages
I have 2 separate groups that I contact and I want to use a different 'identity' for each. It was easy on Outlook Express but I cannot work out how to add a new identity on Vista -- jacqui1947 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com "jacqui1947" <jacqui1947.42a90e@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in message news:jacqui1947.42a90e@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com... > > I have 2 separate groups that I contact and I want to use a different > 'identity' for each. It was easy on Outlook Express but I cannot work > out how to add a new...

Inbound email attachments
Due to some weird problem in my crm installation I wasn't able to test this: are email attachments stored in the attachment area of the CRM email activity I need to have this response in order to answer a client RFP. Thanks ...

Receive emails while Outlook is closed
Hi Is there some software/addin which can check for email while Outlook is closed? Something that sits in the taskbar perhaps, which opens Outlook once something comes in. Thanks. Dave Nicholson <dave.nicholson81@virgin.net> wrote: > Is there some software/addin which can check for email while Outlook > is closed? Something that sits in the taskbar perhaps, which opens > Outlook once something comes in. I, for one, don't know of anything. Why not just have Outlook running? -- Brian Tillman Don't know if this applies to you, but if you have a PDA configured to...

Assign a Contact to a different businessunit
Helo, is it possible to assign a contact to a different businessunit than my own? We have the problem that the customer has users that should have the right to enter contacts for different businessunits (without assigning it to another user). Thanks for your help, paul. Unfortunately, the answer is no. If you look in the tables for Contact (ContactBase) or even the Contact view or FilteredContact, you'll probablly notice a field called businessunitid...this is dynamically set when you reassign it to someone else. Sorry I don't have a better solution for you. "Paul&quo...

Outlook contacts #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C6D122.32A1B6F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hey Folks Anybody know of a third party product that will allow a network XP Pros = machines running Outlook to be able to share their contacts without = Exchange server hosting their emails? ie. they're using POP3 from a = third party mail provider? R Green ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C6D122.32A1B6F0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printa...

Bank information will not download
Hello all; Having another issue with MS Money 2005. I have selected one of my banks in the Banking area, TD Canada Trust. According to the information when I click download and select MS Money from the TD website, MS Money is supposed to automatically open and download the information. I am getting a open / save dialog box. When I select open it gives me a error message. When I select save and save it to my desktop I am not able to import it into MS Money. Please help. Shann ...

Undeliverable, delivery refused emails
We have a w2k3 domain and only one exchange server. We have a user that is sending an email to another user in our domain. We only have the one domain. They are both in the same store on the exchange server. Both users have outlook 2003. We have checked and they aren't over their storage or send/recieve limits. The email is only 32kb. Everyone else can send to this user without any errors. Any thoughts on what may be causing this? The error message is below. The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was refused. Attempt to resend the message. ...

My POP 3 email account settings are posessed!
Okay guys...I have a wierd problem that I hope someone can help me with... When I go to Tools, Email Accounts, and set up my POP account information, in the incoming mail server, I type my incoming mail server.... mydomain.com Under Login information I type in my Username and Password. All is well until I reboot my computer. Upon reboot, I get the message below.... Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet...

Year to Date Information on paystubs
We are using Canadian Payroll and currently the system only reflects YTD values for those pay codes that are utilized during a given pay period. Any pay code that may have been used in prior pay periods is not shown. This is a real problem as year end is approaching and employees want to be able to verify T4 values against their last pay stub for the year. I realize that the US version has the capability to do this and suggest the same be done for the Canadian version too. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions...

Contacts and Pictures
How can I export my contacts AND PICURES from Microsoft Outlook to Windows Live Mail? One post is sufficient.. Please don't cross post to multiple newsgroups multiple times. In Outlook...Export the contacts to a CSV file. Close Outlook. If you use a Live ID to sign in to Windows Live while using Windows Live Mail[WLM] and wish to use that Live ID with the same contacts present in Outlook....then logon to contacts.live.com and import the csv file into that Live ID. Once complete, check for duplicates. Logoff the web interface. Open WLM, signon with the same Live ID and allow WLM to sy...

Send Incoming Mail to another email address
I need to know how I can have all my incoming mail automatically be sent to another email account address also. I have office 2000 You can create a Wizard Rule for this; Tools-> Wizard Rules -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "hitchcow" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:369d01c49d34$30d4a900$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I need to know how I can have all my incoming mail > automatically be sent to another em...

as email attachment
I'm new to Publisher so hope this isn't too simplistic but I can't seem to find answer to following. I'm intending to write a Newsletter in Publisher that will be free for educators. I'm assuming the easiest way to send it will be will be to "File-Send email-Send Publication as Attachment" (if this isn't the easiest please let me know - thanks). I tried to do this and the dialog box came up Untitled-Message (HTML). I filled in email address but when I pressed "Send" - nothing has happened. My normal email program is Microsoft Office Outlook and I hav...

Contacts when working offline
I use the latest version of WLM on Windows 7. I am finding the following behaviour: If I have WLM set to "sign in" my contacts are always available. If I set WLM to "stop signing in" my contacts don't show. However if I set WLM to "sign in" and then cancel out at the password prompt, my contacts are again available even though I haven't actually signed in. I quite often compose emails when I don't have any internet access. Therefore, it is useful to have my contacts available offline. It just seems messy to sign-in but cancel at the p...

Use Contacts in OWA
How can I get my contacts to show up when sending email from OWA? Only my global address list shows up. Thanks. David In news:uWKgv8ruFHA.2072@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl, David <dlchase@lifetimeinc.com> typed: > How can I get my contacts to show up when sending email from OWA? Only my > global address list shows up. Thanks. > David In OWA, you can't view your contacts in your address book view like you can in Outlook. What version of Exchange are you using, and have you seen www.messageware.com ? They make some add-ins that make OWA look a lot more like Outlook. ...

How do i print a contact list with the picture added
You can fix this issue if you use a third party addin: Savvisoft have released Blueprint for Outlook Professional edition which provides full control over the layout of printed messages, contacts, custom forms, and other Outlook types. This includes the ability to print contact information with the photograph displayed. For more information and a free evaluation download, please visit: http://www.savvisoft.com Kind Regards Hayden Saveal Savvisoft Ltd. ...

I Want a Warning Before Sending Email to Certain Contacts
Can someone tell me how to configure Outlook so that I will get a warning message before sending email to certain contacts? For example, I have certain contacts categorized as "adversary" or "client" and I would like Outlook to make me confirm that I do, in fact, want to send an email to anyone from those categories. The idea is to prevent myself (and colleagues) from accidentally sending an internal email to the wrong person because of Autocomplete, inadvertence, or some other mistake. Thanks in advance. Extra points for a firm-wide solution--something the s...

Email redirection
I am using Exchange 2003 and would like to be able to direct email from a particular domain to folders I have on my exchange server. For example, if I had a folder named Tom, I would want to see all email from tom.com or email sent to tom.com copied to the folder named Tom regardless of who sent the email. Is there an easy way to accomplish this. On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:45:02 -0800, "brellim" <brellim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using Exchange 2003 and would like to be able to direct email from a >particular domain to folders I have on my exchange serv...