Progress shows sending large number emails

When I hit the send and recieve button, the progress indicatior at th
bottom right shows sending a large number of emails. Sometimes thi
number is over 10,000. I have no mail in my out box. How can I find ou
what is being sent? The more I press the send and recieve button th
lower the number gets. Any help wuld be great,

Thanks

Office 2003
Win XP Pr

How do I get Excel to use my normal Outlook profile when emailing
When trying to send excel files directly as attachments, I cannot get them to use my normal email profile. When I try to insert a signature it tells me that my security setting prevents activex controls on this page? It works ok if I open Outlook and attach the excel file to an email. ...

Email already in use
After trying to assign an email address to a user i recieved an error stating that the email address was already in use. After hours of investigating I found that (i think) my top Level Public Folder had been assigned the email address I want to use. When I enter the address into the To: field of Outlook the address changes from info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com to Public Folder Store(xxxxxxxxxxx). If possible can I access the properties of Public Folder Store(xxxxxxxxxxx) so that I can remove the email address. Kind Regards Iain This article has some illustrations on how to change public...

No Negative Numbers in Inventory Transactions
Well, this is a strange one. When a user attempts to perform an Inventory Adjustment transaction and type a negative number in the quantity field, the negative sign disappears and the number is treated as positive. When a person logs on to the workstation using the network adminstrator password and then opens Dynamics GP using the original user's name, the transaction works fine. This happens on all workstations and all users except the network administrator. If the network administrator logs on to a workstation and logs on to GP with the id of an affected user, the problem does...

show CButton as clicked down
Hi there, is it possible to show a normal CButton as clicked down in a MFC-Dialog ? Thanks Kai Ummm Paint it by yourself by handling the CButton::OnPaint(), but this requires you to make your own CButton derived class. Or handle the DrawItem() of the dialog, this requires the Style of the button to be Owner Drawn.. Regards, Fahad Ashfaque "Kai Oelkers" wrote: > Hi there, > > is it possible to show a normal CButton as clicked down in a MFC-Dialog ? > > Thanks > Kai > > > >is it possible to show a normal CButton as clicked down in a MFC-Di...

Multiple Email Account Config
I'm trying to configure multiple POP3 accounts and have each account receive into it's own inbox but it's not working. Any suggestions? Aloha Luxacat, Well, you didn't specify what version of Outlook you're using so I can't be very specific but...Use Rules to move the received messages to subfolders created for each account. -Ben- Ben M. Schorr - MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm > I'm trying to configure multiple POP3 accounts and have each account > receive into it&...

IMF & CDO emails
Hi I am having a strange problem with IMF, i installed it over the weekend and at the moment it is only set to send level 9 spam to a users junk email folder and nothing else. However, we have a couple of applications like a helpdesk which send emails via SMTP CDO to the person the jobs is logged to etc, however, the notifications are appearing in the junk email folder so it is obviously marking them as level 9 spam, even when i send the messages through the exchange front end server. To confirm this i did the tests from KB articles 286430 & 286431, when i use the pickup folder m...

transfer emails from my Mac ( mail stamp figure ) to my computer Microsoft Outlook #3
How can I transfer my emails. ...

Email OnLoad Script Email signature
Hi, Would anyone know how to insert a script, so it will insert a body message to a email form? Or if you would know this would work? What I am trying to do is to use the OnLoad function, so it will auto insert a email sigature to all emails. The signature will be same across the organisation for all users. ie. Line 1: Company Name Line: 2 Address Line 3 Telephone. Many thanks! hi This sounds interesting and if you get this working could you please share this with me too. This is something i would need to get done for our organization as well. Thanks in advance Ridhima "SW&...

Error when opening email
When I open some emails, the following error displays:- The add-in "C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\vpmsece2.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. I did it accordingly but problem exists. Can someone advise any possible solutions. Thanks, Ray Have you tried reinstalling Symantec Antivirus? "Ray" <NoSpam-ray.ck.li@Gmail.com> wrote in message news:OOeBNQDcFHA.1404@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > When I open some emails, the following error displays:- > > The add-in "C:\...

Text spreadsheet becomes too large
I was sent an excel file by a member of our accounting dept. and while it is not very large at all it has grown to 134 mb even though it contains no graphs, imbedded objects, special formatting or anything of that nature that would cause it to grow this large. Does anyone know how this can happen. The file has 3 tabs and only uses about 20-30 rows on each tab with nothing other than text but it has grown to 134 mb. Is there something behind the scenes that could be causing this or anything I can look at to find out why this file has become so large. Thanks! Hi see: http://www.con...

can't send pictures in the mail
Everytime I email a Picture the person who receives it gets only numbers and characters instead of the picture. I receive pictures without any problems but when I send them what they get is what appears to be computer language. If anyone knows the answer to the problem please let me know. ...

How do you send multiple drafts at once?
How do you send multiple drafts at once? Matt <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do you send multiple drafts at once? No need to ask more than once. -- Brian Tillman ...

Sent email not getting transfered to Sent Items folder
I am using Outlook 2000 and at a certain point emails that I've sent get stuck in the Outbox folder and are not transferred to the Sent Items folder. If I try to manually move a message to Sent Items I get an error that says "Can't move the items." When I delete some messages from the Sent Items folder then everything works normally. So it looks like there is a limit to how much my Sent Items folder can store and when it gets full my sent email is never transferred out of my Outbox. Is there a way to eliminate or increase the limit of how many messages can be stored in the...

Report Data repeating or not showing
I have a database that contains three tables (PEP, PEP Comments, and Milestones) The PEP Table has a PKey and is related to fields in PEP Comments and Milestones via this PKey. One to Many in each case I am trying to generate a report that will display info from the PEP table (header type data), then display info from the Milestones table (may have 1 MS or 20), then display additional data from the PEP Table (more detailed in nature) and finally display info from the PEP Comments table (may have 1 comment or 20). When i base it on a query(for PEP #), it looks fine but only displays th...

secure email
Hi gurus I have an exchange 2000, my users use OL2000 and some of them uses OL2003, I would like them to have the choice to send encrypted email to the outside, OL2003 is asking me for a digital ID from exchange.- can someone point me to the right direction or help me with this matter. Thanks guys To send external users encrypted mail, you will need to have certificates issued for your users from a trusted external entity. There are some free providers, Verisign and Comodo and others sell individual email certificates, or you can buy a certificate for your own certificate authority...

blocking domains for incoming email with outlook xp
good morning, is it possible to block entire domains for incoming mail? i mean there are several domains which are constantly being used as spam/junk sender adresses and i'd like to block them off completely or at least tell outlook to move all mails from that particular sender-domain to the junk-mail-folder. is that possible and if, how? is it possible to add more than one sender at a time to the junk-mail-sender-list? thx in advance, malte You are probably better of using a thrid party SPAM FIlter or upgrade to Outlook 2003 as fighting spam with Wizard Rules gets harder and h...

Another numbering system question
I want to create a numbering system, in a three character format, in a form starting at "001" and so on. Now, because the of the formatting of the prior data from an Excel file, I've had to distinguish one year's records from the next with a text field "08" (year). So when a new record is added, the text "08" is added and then the count begins at "001". How do I do that? table fields are: [I_period] - "08", [row_num] - "001", "002, etc,. Thanks all. -- AusTexRich What is the purpose of this numbering? If is goin...

I can't make crm fetch replies on crm emails
Hi The problem is - I can't make crm fetch replies on crm emails. I can send an email from crm - it appears as a completed activity. But replies only get to outlook -- i need to promote them to activities manually. Is there anyway to find out why they dont get into crm automaticly? I have two servers - mscrm 1.2 (win2003) and exchange 2003. Any useful reply would be appreciated greatly. Thanks. Max ...

Counting number of words in a sentence and highlighting or commenting
Hi, I found some old code, from Helmut of Bavaria I believe, that is supposed to find long sentences in a document: Sub test002() Dim rDcm As Range ' the documents main story range Dim oWrd As Object ' a word Dim oSnt As Object ' a sentence Dim oPrg As Paragraph ' a paragraph Dim lWrd As Long ' a counter for words Dim lSnt As Long ' a counter for sentences Dim lPrg As Long ' a counter for paragraphs Set rDcm = ActiveDocument.Range For Each oPrg In rDcm.Paragraphs lPrg = lPrg + 1 lSnt = 0 For Each oSnt I...

email inbox searching
Looking for a better tool to do email legal searches against Exchange 2000 and 2003 inboxes. The Outlook search tool is too cumbersome to use when a large number of search terms are required. I have not used exmerge for 2k3 yet but the version for 2000 is also limted and seems to export numbers of email that do not contain the targeted terms. Sifting through the false positives is too time consuming. Is there a utility or other product that will do this? thx ...

Virtual SMTP Server for encrypted emails
Is it possible to configure a secondary virtual SMTP server interface for Exchage 2003 SP2 so that any emails going to the domains listed for that server will be encrypted on the way out and decrypted on the way in. Obviously, X.509 certificates will need to be exchanged with the other mail server for this to work. Thanks, Mike Ober. Yes, it is possible to configure a secondary SMTP virtual server and use TLS. Once you setup the SMTP VS you can create a SMTP Connector and add the domains you want to send encrypted email to in the Address Space tab, use the new SMTP VS as the bridgehe...

Auto Email from Excel doesn't appear in Sent Items
When I email a Excel file using VBA code, the e-mail appears in my Outbox but disappears once it has been sent. It does not show up in my Sent Items. This only happens with e-mails sent through this code. I use the code ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Sheets("program").Range("f10").Value, _ "For your approval" With ActiveWorkbook ..Saved = True ..Close Can somebody please explain how I can fix this ? Many thanks for your help. WimR I have no idea if .SendMail sends using your email client. (From your post, it doesn't sound like it.) But depending on what you u...

Replicate or customize "In Progress" queue view?
We are currently using CRM 4.0 as a service desk ticket system. Typically, IT users receive tickets (cases), and from there they may create a task on that ticket for another user. However, managing this has been quite a bit of a headache. For example, as an IT user, the only place that I can see both tickets and tasks assigned to me, is the "In Progress" queue. Which is something that I have to drill-down to every time. Not to mention all of the email activity that shows up. Is there an easier way to do this? Additionally, I can't create a report on record owner showing both en...

OL2000-Email Attachments
Is there a way to set an option so that sent items are saved without the mail attachment? One way you can remove the atachment is opening the sent mail, and right-click the attachment. It would give you an option to remove the attachment. Click close to save the mail without the attachment. You can do this while waiting for a direct/better answer to your question from those who know better. By the way, this works with Outlook 2002. >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to set an option so that sent items are >saved without the mail attachment? >. > ...

Emailing a workbook
Hi All~ I have Excel 2003 and when i try to email this workbook a new field shows up called "introduction" (file-->send to--->mail recipient and use existing worksheet as body). In a few of the older files that we have which were created in older versions of Excel, there is text that appears in the "Introduction:" field and I am not able to find where it is pulling that text from. Anyone else see this happening or have an idea where the text is pulling from? I tested the header/footers and that was not it. THANKS ...