Products linked to "Microsoft Outlook Help" from Portugal?

I have aq problem with "dulpicate emails" in Outlook 2003 so I click on the
"Microsoft Outlook Help" and saw the link to a "Duplicate Email Remover."
After clicking on the link, I was sent to a page where I can purchace the
"add on."  After my purchase, I received a message that it might take 36
hours to get an email for instructions to download the product since this
"person" is in Portugal.  I thougt that I was purchacing a product from
Microsoft or one of their affiliates.
I recommend that you check out the "Microsoft Outlook Help" feature and see
if the links are authorized by Microsoft.  It this one is authorized, please
let me know so I can be more careful next time before trusting anything I see
from Microsoft.  Generally, I trust everything form Microsoft without
hesitation.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=eec10ce6-30e6-43b2-9ab2-5998d6552aba&dg=microsoft.public.outlook
0
Rivera (3)

the links are authorized by Microsoft - that is part of their office
marketplace feature. The best thing to do is be aware of the url you are
being redirected to - the sales are not done on a microsoft.com site but on
the sellers on domain.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Peter T. Rivera" <Peter T. Rivera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:EEC10CE6-30E6-43B2-9AB2-5998D6552ABA@microsoft.com...
>I have aq problem with "dulpicate emails" in Outlook 2003 so I click on the
> "Microsoft Outlook Help" and saw the link to a "Duplicate Email Remover."
> After clicking on the link, I was sent to a page where I can purchace the
> "add on."  After my purchase, I received a message that it might take 36
> hours to get an email for instructions to download the product since this
> "person" is in Portugal.  I thougt that I was purchacing a product from
> Microsoft or one of their affiliates.
> I recommend that you check out the "Microsoft Outlook Help" feature and
> see
> if the links are authorized by Microsoft.  It this one is authorized,
> please
> let me know so I can be more careful next time before trusting anything I
> see
> from Microsoft.  Generally, I trust everything form Microsoft without
> hesitation.
>

> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=eec10ce6-30e6-43b2-9ab2-5998d6552aba&dg=microsoft.public.outlook

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Re:Microsoft Outlook Help
I have 'Microsoft Outlook 2000' #1 - I have two separate Outlook address books that I want to combine into one only? How do I transfer all the contacts Name & Address's into one address book only? #2 How do I make a seperate file to do a mail out to a specific group. IE: I want to do labels to a specific group of 50 Names from my address book? Any help, instructions etc would be appreciated. Thanking you in advance ...

Products linked to "Microsoft Outlook Help" from Portugal?
I have aq problem with "dulpicate emails" in Outlook 2003 so I click on the "Microsoft Outlook Help" and saw the link to a "Duplicate Email Remover." After clicking on the link, I was sent to a page where I can purchace the "add on." After my purchase, I received a message that it might take 36 hours to get an email for instructions to download the product since this "person" is in Portugal. I thougt that I was purchacing a product from Microsoft or one of their affiliates. I recommend that you check out the "Microsoft Outlook Hel...

Microsoft Outlook Help not working
When I click on the Microsoft Outlook help button, the Office Assistant appears and I am able to type in my question. However, when the list of "what would you like to do" appears and I click on one, nothing happens, - the window where the answer would be is blank. How do I get it to show the answer? Helen What version of Outlook? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO ...