Problems with new outlook 2007

hello!

i have install Office 2007 beta 2 suite, but i have many troubles with
outlook.

sometimes when do the action "send and receive" program every 10
minutes, load the actions in the windows and stay in "Processing" and
still there..

later, I close the outlook, but it still open in the Window Task
Manager.

I use the ouylook every day in my work and house. This new version
looks very well and the usability it perfect, but this problem make me
think to uninstall the beta and go again with my 2003.

Please send me feedback

Juan Manuel from Argentina

pd: excuse me but my english is very basic!!!

Do you use IMAP?

It is beta software, so performance issues are to be expected.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"jmgolivares@gmail.com" <jmgolivares@gmail.com> wrote in message

> hello!
>
> i have install Office 2007 beta 2 suite, but i have many troubles with
> outlook.
>
> sometimes when do the action "send and receive" program every 10
> minutes, load the actions in the windows and stay in "Processing" and
> still there..
>
> later, I close the outlook, but it still open in the Window Task
> Manager.
>

> I use the ouylook every day in my work and house. This new version
> looks very well and the usability it perfect, but this problem make me
> think to uninstall the beta and go again with my 2003.
>
> Please send me feedback
>

> Juan Manuel from Argentina
>
> pd: excuse me but my english is very basic!!!

0
pds-ms (175)
5/30/2006 10:25:01 PM
<jmgolivares@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hello!
>
> i have install Office 2007 beta 2 suite, but i have many troubles with
> outlook.
>
> sometimes when do the action "send and receive" program every 10
> minutes, load the actions in the windows and stay in "Processing" and
> still there..
>
> later, I close the outlook, but it still open in the Window Task
> Manager.
>

> I use the ouylook every day in my work and house. This new version
> looks very well and the usability it perfect, but this problem make me
> think to uninstall the beta and go again with my 2003.
>
> Please send me feedback
>

> Juan Manuel from Argentina
>
> pd: excuse me but my english is very basic!!!

You may want to set the automatic send/receive time for a period longer then
10 minutes.  Especially if you receive a lot of messages.  I would set it
for 20 or 30 minutes, and use F9 or the Send/Receive button on the toolbar
to check it more frequently.
HTH

--
Patrick Dickey
Smile...  Someone out there cares deeply for you.

0
pd1ckey43 (3)

Exchange update problem

Crash on 'Send"