problems synchronizing for offline viewing

Anyone know what the problem is?  Tried synchronizing on
another laptop and it went through (2002 outlook), but on
the 2000 outlook sp1, doesn't go. used to work.

11:50:15 Synchronizing Hierarchy
11:50:16 Synchronizing Favorites
11:50:16 Synchronizing Folder 'Inbox'
12:00:02 Error synchronizing folder
12:00:02 		 [80040102-501-0-550]
12:00:02 		 The client operation failed.
12:00:02 		 Microsoft Exchange Server
Information Store
12:00:02 		 For more information on this
failure, click the URL below:
12:00:02
http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_u
s.asp?err=80040102-501-0-550
12:00:02 Synchronizing Folder 'Outbox'
12:00:02 Synchronizing Folder 'Sent Items'
12:00:03 	   9 item(s) added to offline folder
12:00:03 Synchronizing Folder 'Calendar'
12:00:03 	   1 item(s) updated in offline folder
12:00:03 Synchronizing Folder 'Contacts'
12:00:03 Synchronizing Folder 'Drafts'

Drop Down Box problem
Hi, I'm building a spreadsheet and I cannot resolve a problem. It's basically designed to calculate costs. The first cell allows people to type in an item. The next cell asks them to how many. The next, to choose a currency from a drop down box. The 4th cell returns the exchange rate based on the choice made in the drop down box. The 5th box asks them to enter cost per widget. The 6th box multiples these figures and calculates total cost in local currency. For example, a person might type in Widgets, total amount 5, they might choose US$ from the drop down box, and get...

outlook 2003 view folder list
I have been using outlook 2000 since it was released. I set up the display (over all look) to show only the folder list wich includes contact, calendar....on the left hand side (LHS)and the expanded topic on the right hand side. Now I received outlook 2003 and want to get back that look I can't get it , my contacts and calendar is at the boton LHS, Its look cluthered... can some body help Jim There are a few things you can do to make Outlook 2003 look the way older versions did; however, not everything can be changed. See http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2003/up031029.htm#classicview f...

same mailbox in different address book views
Hi I got a organization with 50 diff location on a exchange 5.5. each location has its own container in address book view (custom attribue). If I have users that works in more than one location how do I make thoose people appear in address book view for alll the locations they work in? [Edit] It should be like if you could add more than 1 custom attribute for every custom attribute field. [/Edit] ...

Problem with KB during CRM 4 install
I'm trying to install offline CRM 4 client on an XP client. I can only get so far with the install. It asks to install Visual C++, which I do. It then says that I need to install KB928365, but when I try to install it doesn't complete. I then try the install again, and the exact same thing. It says I need to install C++, which I do, but then the KB issue occurs, but the same thing. Anyone run into this? Thanks Mike ...

How to view a graphic (bmp/jpg etc) file as incorporated in Outlook XP
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0150_01C3CED8.36A1D860 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Ref: How to view a graphic (bmp/jpg etc) file as incorporated in Outlook = XP In Outlook Express, when an email arrives with a graphic file (JPG, BMP, = TIF, etc.), I can view it straight from the email message as an = incorporated part of same, without having to open each attachements. I can I get the same results with Outlook 2000 and Outlook XP? Thanks Regards Yossi ------=_NextPart_000_0150...

Problem replicating public folders between two Exchange 2003 servers
Setup is two Win2K3 servers running Exchange 2003 Enterprise w/ SP1. Both machines are fully patched. I'm having a problem replicating some public folders between the two servers. Specifically, changes made to the folders on one server will not replicate to the other, but changes made on the second will replicate to the first. For example, a change I make on server A will replicate to server B, but a change made on server B will not replicate to server A. I've enabled diagnostic logging, server B generates the outgoing replication message, the message is received by server A and ha...

Problem with Sales for Outlook
I have CRM 1.2 installed and if fuction properly from server and from clients, if you go from web. I've installed on clients the Outlook/Sales, but on Outlook folders, inside Microsoft CRM folder, I see only Custom Forms and other 2 folders, if I go on root folder, Microsoft CRM, nothing happens. I've tryed to uninstall and reinstall a lot of times Outlook/Sales, removing SQL folder and MSCRM.pst following the manual, but nothing. Help me! Claudio Claudio, Have you tried disabling and re-enabling the crmaddin.dll file on the client. You do this in Outlook by going to Tools ...

Macro problem
Hi, I have a spreadsheet for keeping track of my golf scores. The spreadsheet uses a macro for copying the scores to a database sheet and to a statistics sheet. When running this macro the process fails on the statistics sheet. It involves copying 2 matrices from the scorecard sheet to the statistics sheet. If I uninstall the security updates for Excel 2007 in Windows 7 the spreadsheet works like a charm. I usually just removes all excel updates and unchecks updates for excel in Windows Update. However, now I have this update, that keeps installing itself after a reboot (KB982308). I ...

opening file problem please help
When I click on an Excel file in Windows Explorer, I get the following error message. "a document with the name "filename".xls is already open. You can not open two documents with the same name at the same time". (Clicking ok closes the message and the file opens.) This happens on every Excel file in Explorer. There are no other files open on my p.c. at all. If I open Excel first and open the file I want by clicking the File menu and selecting Open, the file will open with no error message. Other than that the programme works perfectly I'm using Excel 97 and Windo...

Outlook 2007 Problems 12-18-09
I downloaded Office 2010 beta, and everything was fine. I elected to keep my Office 2007 programs with no problems, except Outlook 2007. first of all, Outlook 2010 took too long to convert my Outlook 2007 mailbox, so I got out of that. since only one can be read, I elected to go back to Outlook 2007, since I was familar with it. first of all, when I log on Outlook 2007, it gave me a note saying that Outlook 2007 is trying to read Outlook 2010's file. OK, I am not computer geek, but I thought it was OK to read send new email, and reply to email. I was wrong again. I...

What's the difference between Synchronization and Recovery Point ?
What's the difference between Synchronization and Recovery Point ? Hi All, I have a Protection Group responsible for the protection of 02 agent-managed file servers. I saw some technet videos and they explained how DPM does the backup of data, but I'm not confortable with the concept of "Synchronization" and "Recovery Point". I prepared 02 pictures to better describe my doubts, both relate to the Short Tem Goal of a Protection Group called "Compartilhamento". This protection group performs the synchronization every 02 hours and has...

Up date links problem
I'm trying to use a 'sumif' function with links in it as follows: =SUMIF('C:\BRS\Lend\WP\CMT\Project\Time\2003\[2003.09.30.xls]costings'!$D$9:$D$208,T(E11),'C:\BRS\Lend\WP\CMT\Project\Time\2003\[2003.09.30.xls]costings'!$G$9:$G$208) This brings the correct values through fine when the sub sheet is open, but if you try and open the sheet with this function in, it returns #value if the sub sheet is not open. Hope someone can help as this is driving me flam'n crazy. Cheers ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.Exc...

Thread synchronization #3
I have a classic scenario in which one thread fills a circular buffer and some 5 other threads read the data. The other details follows- 1. All threads operate independently. 2. Certain minimum and maximum difference limit the reading index of any thread from the writing index. In other words, since the speed of all threads are not similar the logic should limit the read index from the write index by some minimum difference and also by some maximum one. 3. I uses critical sections to ensure exclusive access to the buffer and it works fine. I'm stack with the question which and how mechani...

radio buttons in submenu: problem arises when child is maximized
Hi- I have an MDI MFC app. I've implemented a standard zoom feature. From the "view" menu on the main menu there is a "zoom" heading from which pops a submenu with "25%" "50%" "To Fit", etc. I want a radio button to mark what the current setting is. I've got it working just fine except for when the document window is maximized. Then the radio buttons don't get changed when I change the zoom settings. Everything else is working fine. Here is my code to setting the radio buttons. Thanks in advance! :) CMenu* submenu ...

extrange problems after moving mailboxes.
Hi, We are working on an exchange 2003 sp2 organisation, with w2k3 sp2. Reccently we needed to move mailboxes from some servers to another. Now some users need to click send/receive button to receive their emails. Occassionaly some receive a message after sending email out of our organisation, saying they have no permission to send email to such recipients. This last problem occur at the same time to everybody and some minutes later works fine. Any idea? thank you very much Comments inline below. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions ...

Exchange 2003 Problems
Exchange 2003 allowed one of my users (using Outlook 98) to copy an empty folder onto its subfolder (with 23 items) and created a nest of subfolders that was almost 7000 layers deep with over 80,000 items (same 23 items repeated almost 3500 times). The loop continued until Exchange 2003 ran out of memory and shut off leaving a 1.8 Gigabyte mailbox that could not be purged from the server. How was this possible since the system will not allow the user to open more than 500 folders at a time (limit for MAPI) ? I did find the "Information Store Viewer" (MDBVU32) on the Microsoft websi...

Changed View to right and lost info on left
changed pane view from bottom to right and lost info on left of view ie mail ect. How do I get it back. "=?Utf-8?B?TWFpbCxDYWxlbmRhciwgQ29udGFjdHMsVGFza3M=?=" <Mail,Calendar, Contacts,Tasks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:A5E3C498-0C5E-4593-9CE8-84E6419CB47C@microsoft.com: > changed pane view from bottom to right and lost info on left of view > ie mail ect. How do I get it back. What if you grab the left side of the reading pane and drag it to the right to resize it? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Stockholm Consulting Gro...

Calendar two-column weekly view not present in Outlook 2007?
I read posts here that the two column weekly view of the calendar is gone as of Outlook 2007. Can anyone confirm? Why can I have the same view if I go to File - Print and select weekly, but not view on the screen? Makes me think it's in there somewhere and I'm missing it. Thanks. It's gone. The new overlay format did it in. If you need a view with large cells, see http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/2wk_cal/2wk_cal.htm If a week view comes back in the next version it will be something like the view in the video above. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself ...

Redeption - Outlook 2003
Hi, I am able to get the contactItem detils (FullName, CompanyName, HomeTelephoneNumber, etc.,) using Outlook object model. Because of the security patch problem, I thought of using Redemption. In the Redemption SafeContactItem object contain fields like, Email1AddressType, Email1DisplayName, Email1EntryID, etc. BUT, I am not able to get the outlook contactItem fields (FullName, CompanyName, HomeTelephoneNumber, etc.,). I am using Outlook 2003. Programming language is Visual Basic 6.0. I am using Redeption version 3.4. My code sample (using outlook object model): ======================...

Problem Working with Named Ranges
Hi, On one worksheet in my workbook, I have an outline with expandable and collapsable rows (using the group function). In another worksheet, I have different buttons which runs different macros that will link me to the sections of the outline that I want expanded (while the rest remains collapsed). I was able to get a macro to work using absolute values for a cell position, but I have been unsuccesful trying to work with name ranges. This is a problem, as I frequently add new rows to the outline so I'm constantly having to update the macro. Can someone help me put relative v...

Any better way to view original message from an NDR?
We recently moved over to Exchange, and our users are complaining about having to open an NDR, and click "send again" to see the original message. The message is obviously there as an attachment, as it can be seen in OWA, but Outlook appears to hide the attachments solely on NDRs. Is there some option somewhere I can toggle to show the attachment in Outlook? We're using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:37:54 -0800, "Daniel Peterson" <pythas@hotmail.com> wrote: >We recently moved over to Exchange, and our users are complaining abou...

Message Rule Problem
I set two message rules, the first one for messages containing [IncrediJoy], and the other for messages containing [Blank-Tags-ONLY] for the messages to go into specific folders. For some reason, when I get more of the messages with [IncrediJoy] or [Blank-Tags-ONLY], they won't go to their assigned folder, how can I correct this problem? -- Matthew Surber matthew_surber@earthlink.net Have A Great Day! -- All Outgoing mail scanned by McAfee ...

Problem when adding existing items to an existing Matrix
When I try to add an existing item to an existing matrix, the item is copied into the list but without subdescription 1 , 2 and 3. These fields are greyed out so I cannot edit them once added. Once the item is added it shows with blank entries in RMS. I have checked that there is no security set for these fields so why cannot not change these fields? What version of RMS? Just about every hotfix for RMS 2.0 has had fixes for Matrix items. On Aug 15, 9:03=A0am, Ge...@rtl-world.com <Ge...@rtl- world.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I try to add an existing item to an ...

Unable to view champions league match purchased online
Hi, I have bought an online voucher to view the champions league match, However, i am getting the following error For instructions on how to resolve this issue please refer to our Frequently asked questions page, section Licence delivery error: A problem has occurred in the DRM component. Error Number: -1072879791 Error Description: A problem has occurred in the Digital Rights Management component. Contact Microsoft product support. Position: 1.1 Please help fast... thanks. Rutush What version of WMP and Windows? Does resetting the DRM cache help? Instructions ...

Contact Description prevents Outlook Client from going offline
I'm using client version 3.0.5300.0 Every time I tried to go off line I'd get this error: "Failed move data for entity Contact during action saInsert, countRows=160. Contact your system administrator for assistance" I tried methods 1,2 and 3 of KB-916165 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/916165/en-us I did not do the server changes since I had other users working. I re assigned all the contacts and began adding them back one at a time to isolate the record(s) causing the failure. After isolating 3 records I found that all three had something in the description fiel...