problem with two mail servers and outlook 2003

Hello!

   I have a problem. In my company we have exchange mail server 2000 and its
used for send incompany mails and we have second mail server not exchange
that is used for out company mails. When i configure outlook 2003 to use two
accounts : exchange and second mail server when user want to send mail to
somebody in company he need to choice exchange sever in new message window
but when he want to send mail out company he choice second server. Can i
configure outlook 2003 to think witouoth user? So user send mail from public
folders kontakts to incompany person so outlook 2003 send it by exchande if
user what to send email by second mail server outlook 2003 automatyclly use
second mail server

Any idea???

0
hehehe

having trouble with windows mail
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'Foreverzetaclassy@live.com'. Subject 'Application Data For Mental Health Worker', Account: 'pop3.aol.com', Server: 'smtp.aol.com', Pr...

Comparing two spreadsheets
Is there any way to compare one large spreadsheet against another to ascertain what names are missing off of the second file that are on the first one? I hope I explained that clearly because my brain has turned to mush at this point. -- Thanks, Alex F. Buiel II abuiel@hotmail.com Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#InOneNotOther -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Alex F. Buiel II wrote: > Is there any way to compare one large spreadsheet against another to > ascertain what names are missing off of the second file that are on > the first one? I hope I exp...

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem shortcuts in Word

more than two MX record
Hi gurus I have and exchange 2000 server, two statics ip, two routers.- each router has it own Ip address.- my mx record points to one of my public IP and all email comes through this using one of my router, then my router push all email to my spam firewall and my firewall push those emails to my exchange server. I want some of my outside user to send email using the other router and bypass my spam firewall. do I just create another MX record pointing to the next static ip and use my router to forward those email directly to my exchange server my MX record mail.domain.com can I cr...

Outlook 2007 and Windows 7
After installing Office 2007 on Windows 7 machine, I get no new mail sound, pop up notifications or the new unread mail icon in task bar. Every thing else seems to work fine. Any hints? are the icons in the overflow? -- -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What v...

Outlook not sending messages from correct POP3 account
I am a tech support person, supporting several companies from my home. Therefore, I have several pop3 email accounts setup on my computer in Outlook. When I reply to an email, I need to make sure that the correct account shows up in the "From" field. This works for some messages, but for others, the email is sent from the wrong account (making me look real bad :-)). This happens even when it says it's going to be sent from the correct account, if I check the sent items afterward, I'll see that it was sent from the wrong account. This is driving me batty and I nee...

Problem with Authentication

Multiple e-mails #4
How many e-mails can be sent at once with outlook express Multiple e-mails wrote: || How many e-mails can be sent at once with outlook express This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com. If you're accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support Services &...

Trying to remove the last Exchange 5.5 server from my site
I ran the exchange administrator from my 2003 exchange server and tried to delete the 5.5 server. I get an error message: "Extension 'MSFB' could not be loaded". Has anyone seen this? Thanks, Rusty http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822450&Product=ech E "Rusty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:367e01c3aa25$d8731b40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I ran the exchange administrator from my 2003 exchange > server and tried to delete the 5.5 server. I get an error > message: "Extension 'MSFB'...

We had a disaster on our Great Plains SQL Server I need help
We are in the process of restoring our MS SQL Server and the 24 Company databases. We could not reinstall to the orginal sql Server instance name, but we could create a new instance and restore to it. But now security does not appear to be working I believe because we didn't restore the master. Is this a problem that we restored to another instance name. Will this casue us a problem with anything in the dynamics database? How can I get my security back without restoring the master database. There is nothing in the GP application or in te Dynamics database that would cause the...

How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003?
How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? That need some explaining. Excel genially goes use variables but rather uses cell references. Cells can be given names (such as x) but it is not required. Tell use more about what you wish to accomplish best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Givens" <Givens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ACE70A4-D4EC-4B79-8552-B7BA11BE9B38@microsoft.com... > How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? Put a 1 into any cell - let'...

calendar problem

Window Mail
Please help me to set up Windows Mail to retrive my gmail account I got lost... This newsgroup is for technical discussion of, and questions and answers about, Microsoft Access database software. More than likely, if you lost your account or password, you'll need to contact gmail directly. If your question deals with how to enter account and password information into Windows Mail, you should seek a newsgroup or online forum that deals with Windows Vista or Windows 2010. Larry Linson Microsoft Office Access MVP "Jabez" <olena.jabezfurniture@gmail.com> ...

problem #4

Exchange inter-organization mail communication stopped
Suddenly our one exchange server has stopped receiving mail from one server. Communication is working OK in the opposite direction. In the SMTP log on the receiving server look as followes 04:42:20 192.168.6.6 TIMEOUT - 121 04:42:20 192.168.6.6 QUIT - 240 04:42:45 192.168.6.6 EHLO - 250 04:42:45 192.168.6.6 x-exps - 0 04:42:45 192.168.6.6 x-link2state - 200 04:42:45 192.168.6.6 MAIL - 250 04:42:45 192.168.6.6 RCPT - 250 04:42:45 192.168.6.6 xexch50 - 354 04:53:20 192.168.6.6 TIMEOUT - 121 04:53:20 192.168.6.6 QUIT - 240 Any response welcome. Regards M.T. ...

repetitive mail
hi i'd like to send the same e-mail to the same recipients weekly. is it possible to do this in outlook 2003 thanks andy ...

Microsoft exchange server #2
I reinstalled Microft Office due to hard drive problems. Now it is asking for "Microsoft Exchange server" and "Mailbox". What do I put in "Microsoft Exchange server" box? What do I put in "Mailbox" box? acanduds@hotmail.com Dick <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I reinstalled Microft Office due to hard drive problems. > Now it is asking for "Microsoft Exchange server" > and "Mailbox". > What do I put in "Microsoft Exchange server" box? > What do I put in "Mailbox" box? Were ...

Need to change Autofilters behaviour in Excel 2003
Hello, Does anybody knows how to change the color of the triangle arrow on the column titles of autofilter ranges? Presently, when a filter is put on one column, the arrow for this column is changed from black to very dark blue. I need to change this color, so that this becomes more visible. At our office, my boss cannot make any difference between these two colors. This is a problem for daily work. Thanks in advance for any help. Bertrand from Tokyo, Japan see response to your earlier posting -- Regards Roger Govier Bertrand wrote: > Hello, > > Does any...

95 and 97 problem

Date problem

sync problems

data return based on two criteria
Hello, I have the following data in excel A2:A5 - cells are merged and contains partnumber (alpha numeric & numeric) C1:AF1 - DATE C2 - initial stock (number) C3 - receipts data (number) C4 - production (number) C5 = available stock (C2+C3)-C4 Similar data is maintained for 25 partnumbers I would like to have a sheet where the users can input date & partnumber and get available stock data. Your help will be highly appreciated. Regards, Jimmy Joseph Hello, Help please! Jimmy Joseph <jimmy.joseph@in.bosch.com> wrote in news:Xns97DB7A8693AB8jimmyjosephinboschco@clien...