Problem with Rules - Outlook 2003 SP1 Client, Exchange 2000 server

I've set up a series of very simple rules.  They follow this pattern :
if e-mail is received with (e.g.) "AAAA" in the message body, move it
to folder "AAAAFolder".

The rules work perfectly when Run Now is used, but they don't work
automatically.

Any ideas, folks?

Thanks

Stephen Mulholland

Problem shortcuts in Word

Problem with Authentication

Trying to remove the last Exchange 5.5 server from my site
I ran the exchange administrator from my 2003 exchange server and tried to delete the 5.5 server. I get an error message: "Extension 'MSFB' could not be loaded". Has anyone seen this? Thanks, Rusty http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822450&Product=ech E "Rusty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:367e01c3aa25$d8731b40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I ran the exchange administrator from my 2003 exchange > server and tried to delete the 5.5 server. I get an error > message: "Extension 'MSFB'...

calendar problem

How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003?
How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? That need some explaining. Excel genially goes use variables but rather uses cell references. Cells can be given names (such as x) but it is not required. Tell use more about what you wish to accomplish best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Givens" <Givens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ACE70A4-D4EC-4B79-8552-B7BA11BE9B38@microsoft.com... > How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? Put a 1 into any cell - let'...

In Word 2000 how do I undo Skip Record If
In creating my first mail merge file I thought the "Skip Record If" might work for me. I will be running this mail merge on a monthly basis and used a date in the Compare To: box which will only work for the current month. How do I undo the "Skip Record If" so I can sort my data through the recipient list? -- Thanks, ChrisR Your post in the mailmerge.fields newgroup has been answered. Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my se...

problem #4

Exchange 2003 #6
How do I save the messages on my Exchange (20030 Server rather than the workstations??? ...

Microsoft exchange server #2
I reinstalled Microft Office due to hard drive problems. Now it is asking for "Microsoft Exchange server" and "Mailbox". What do I put in "Microsoft Exchange server" box? What do I put in "Mailbox" box? acanduds@hotmail.com Dick <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I reinstalled Microft Office due to hard drive problems. > Now it is asking for "Microsoft Exchange server" > and "Mailbox". > What do I put in "Microsoft Exchange server" box? > What do I put in "Mailbox" box? Were ...

95 and 97 problem

Need to change Autofilters behaviour in Excel 2003
Hello, Does anybody knows how to change the color of the triangle arrow on the column titles of autofilter ranges? Presently, when a filter is put on one column, the arrow for this column is changed from black to very dark blue. I need to change this color, so that this becomes more visible. At our office, my boss cannot make any difference between these two colors. This is a problem for daily work. Thanks in advance for any help. Bertrand from Tokyo, Japan see response to your earlier posting -- Regards Roger Govier Bertrand wrote: > Hello, > > Does any...

Date problem

sync problems

Installation Problem!!

Adding a second server to OWA
Im runnning an exchange 2003 enviroment. I recently added a second exchange server to the domain to house email for another division. The share the same smtp domain as use. When I try to access OWA (which is point at server 1) and I login with an acount who's mailstore is on a the second server, I get a generic "Page cannot be displayed". Is there something I need to do to make OWA aware of the second server, or do I need to add a third server who would become a FE server. Thanks That is one of the benefits on a FE server, a single namespace. I would recommend that a...

Office 2007 - HELP

Directory Replication Problem #2

Resource editor problems

Any way to view users passwords in server 2003 AD ?
Is there any way to view users passwords in Server 2003 AD ? We run a server 2003 SP2 domain, us Administrators have a list of all users password on a spreadsheet, locked up. We need their passwords in the event we must sign onto their computers as an admin while they are away, we log back into the computer with their user name/password when done. You would be surprised how many people "do not" look at the user name when they log on - we had panic --- I can not log in, we go to their desktop and the user name is that of one of the administrators - user did not look. ...

Oulook Clients Keep Disconnecting from Exchange server
I have a remote location that has a few Outlook clients that are complaining that they keep going into offline mode or get cannot connect to the Exchange server, or get login/pass boxes in Outlook. I don't seem to have this problem with the rest of the network and since the users in question are still logged into the domain and have access to all their shared resources from the server and can still connect to the Internet I can only assume this is an Outlook - Exchange issue. If the users close outlook and re-open it that sometimes works for a bit, same with logging out and back in again...

Cell Format

Can't turn off Out of office rules.
I enebled out of office on our SBS2003 exchange. I added a rule to forward all messages to one of my outside private accounts when out of the office. It worked perfectly. Problem is, when back in the office, I told my outlook just that. "I'm in the office" But it still forwards copies of all my mail to my private account. I even deleted the rules in the "out of office assistant". No luck. How do I turn this darn thing off? Norwegian wrote: > I enebled out of office on our SBS2003 exchange. I added a rule to > forward all messages to one of my outside private...