Problem with OWA

Hi,

From Outlook Web Access, when I create a new meeting and I choose a
ressource, the ressource don't tell me that the reservation is ok.
Moreover, the ressource don't put her status to "occupied".

But, if I create the same meeting from Outlook, I don't have this problem.
I will be notified and the ressource will be occupied.

Is it a bug or how can I fixe the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Post to an Exchange group as OWA is a part of Exchange, not Outlook.

microsoft.public.exchange.clients would be a good place to start.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Postmaster asked:

| Hi,
|
| From Outlook Web Access, when I create a new meeting and I choose a
| ressource, the ressource don't tell me that the reservation is ok.
| Moreover, the ressource don't put her status to "occupied".
|
| But, if I create the same meeting from Outlook, I don't have this
| problem. I will be notified and the ressource will be occupied.
|
| Is it a bug or how can I fixe the problem?
|
| Thanks in advance!

0
MillyS (3228)

Views in OWA
can anyone suggest why my custom views dont work in OWA, they appear in the list but do not filter the data, all the information is shown to the user cheers nige Do you have an example of what kind of folder and what kind of filter you're applying? The Exchange and Outlook versions would also be helpful. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "nige" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ec2701c46d96$...

Gridline problem
I am using Excel 2002 and it used to work fine when printing gridlines. I am using a Brother MFC printer and the gridlines used to print fine when I had it connected through a serial port. I've recently switched it to a USB cable and now gridlines never print, all I get is a outline around my entire area, but nothing in between. I contacted Brother and they said they thought this was a software issue. I'm not so sure, but thought I would try this anway. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. BTW, I have checked to print gridlines under File, Page Setup. W...

OWA #20
I am trying to allow my users to access their mailboxes from any location. Our exchange server is behind a firewall perfroming NAT. The gateway has a dynamic IP, and we connect to the internet through a cable company. How can I do this with OWA? I don't know what server to tell it to look for because we don't host our website and, as I said before, have our connection through the cable company. Jedi10180 wrote: > I am trying to allow my users to access their mailboxes from any > location. Our exchange server is behind a firewall perfroming NAT. > The gateway has a dynam...

OWA and OL email always sends as HTML
I'm using Exchange 2000. On all of my OL clients and in the ESM, I think I have everything set to send messages as "plain text". Somehow, even with OL2003, I'm sending messages and they show in my outbox as plain text, but when they are delivered to me, they show as HTML. Somewhere along the line it appears the server is converting to HTML email from plain text. It happens with OL2000 and OL2002 clients also. My question is two-fold: 1) Is it possible to force all OWA users to send mail using OWA in plain text? 2) Why do my messages send as plain text, but show up as HT...

problem with downloading Data into Excel 2003
We have reporting application that downloads data into Excel , and it opens in MS Excel window properly on Excel version 2000, 2002 sp2/sp3 but in case of Excel 2003 , it opens directly in IE instead of MS Excel window. I need to resolve this issue, is this common behavior with IE 6.0 , XP and Excel 2003. Any help is appreciated ! Email < jayragha@exchange.ml.com > Maybe... How to Configure Internet Explorer to Open Office Documents in the Appropriate Office Program Instead of in Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=162059 But each user's pc needs to be set up ...

Publishing to the Web Problem
I have created a web site approx 400 pages using Publisher 2003. It will not load during its creation I was saving to a cd so that I could work on it on the lap top. Saved it back on to main pc to load on to the web and it will not load. If I try to load it as ftp it comes up as cannot save read only file followed by another error message check url and connection. If I try to load it as http it comes up it comes up as check url and connection. Frontpage extensions are on and I have 500mb of space. I have managed to load smaller sites as soon as I cut and paste any of the original s...

Exchange 2000 SMTP problem
Hello, I need urgently help with the following problem: This night all primary smtp emailaddresses have been changed to non-existing addresses: it adds a letter to our domainname. As a result nobody is able to send out email. Changing the primary email to a valid smtp address and removing the invalid address doesn't work, when I close and open the user properties, the invalid smtp is back again. Any ideas about what is going on? Jurgen Open the Exchange System Manager Snap-in and expand the primary tree. Navigate to recipients>recipient policy>default policy and open the prope...

OWA: how can I pre-populate the body of an email
I know how to pre-populate the email address by using https://server.com/exchange/?cmd=new&mailtoaddr=abc@abc.com But how can I pre-populate the subject and the body of an email in this way? Thanks I believe &Subject=TheSubject&Message=YourMessage It might be &Body o &Text in place of &Message, I froget. -- Thanks, Brian Desmond Windows Server MVP www.briandesmond.com "Prem" <premmetje@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:1122221246.901827.23470@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I know how to pre-populate the email address by using > https://s...

Line Charts Problem
Hi there I am having problems selecting the data I wish to display in a line graph. Basically, using the data below, I would like to display the dates across the horizontal axes and values and percentages plotted on the vertical axes. With the values for the two sets of data (hats & coats) plotted in the graph. The problem Im having is that I cannot see how to select a range of source data when the data is not displayed in imeditately adjacent cells. Any ideas? w/c Silk 20/03/2006Hats 81.1% Coats 1384 27/03/2006Hats 79.3% Coats 2071 03/04/2006Hats 94.8% Coats 1589 10/04/2006Ha...

Problem with document()
Hi, I have inconsistent behavior of document() function which I hope someone can explain. I have Windows Service (runs as LocalSystem) that perform some Xslt transformation. In the stylesheet I load another Xml document using document("http://localhost/myfile.xml") syntax. I use XmlUriResolver object with credentials set to DefaultCredentials and pass it to the Transform method. Everything works fine on my workstation (WinXP x64, Framework 1.1, IIS 6). Now, I have a production server which is Win 2000, IIS5. The same service works here using domain account with all nessesa...

_UNICODE and generic text mapping problem
I'm writing an MFC dialog app. I'm using TCHAR everywhere important and just tried to do a Unicode build by defining _UNICODE in the project settings for the debug version, but get the error:- msvcrtd.lib(crtexew.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _WinMain@16 I can build a Win32 example from Petzold's book, complete with a Unicode debug version without problems. Is this an MFC-related problem? Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Any help welcome, .... Steve C. "Steve C" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:O6gC0frlDHA.3256@tk2msft...

Problem getting status of logical disks
Hi, I'm trying to get the status of the logical disks. I'm using the WMI classes: ManagementObjectSearcher deviceList = new ManagementObjectSearcher("Select * from Win32_LogicalDisk"); The 'Status' property is not available. Is there any other way of getting the status? Would I have to query Win32_PnPEntity? "techie" <jignatius1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:5521bc0a-a3f0-49b1-8b61-bce2141feff2@d27g2000yqf.googlegroups.com... > I'm trying to get the status of the logical disks. I'm using the WMI > classes: > ...

OWA now requires domainname/username after Upgrade to SP2
I installed SP2 into Exchange 2003. Prior to the upgrade the users just had to type in their username and password. Now it is requiring them to type in dominname\username and their password. Is there a way to set this back to only requiring their username and password? Are you using FBA? Did you modify the logon asp page to include the domain name? Nue "wharris" <wharris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3CF1B47-DEF3-4E13-A9AF-230A78C31CA9@microsoft.com... >I installed SP2 into Exchange 2003. Prior to the upgrade the users just >had > to ty...

problems reading email
I have a yahoo email account sychronized to Outlook. =20 Several bizarre things are happening: Occasional emails from Lotus Notes users appear as=20 garbled text (like this for example: = azj'{+hj&#1874;'$Vz)&#52585;ej&#1576;j. &#1832;^j&#485;z&#1630; ). The emails when read using the web interface = (yahoo, internet explorer) are fine. Emails sent to one site (again Lotus Notes) in particular=20 are switching the Sender and Receiver - they come back to=20 me as if from the other person, but it is just my=20 original message. This happens only sporadically ...

Time Card problems in Business Portal 4
We are using Business Portal 4 for GP 10. We are trying to start using the Time Card Entry. When an employee enters a time card for themself and submits it, it automatically changes the status of the time card to "terminated". Also, when an employee submits a time card for someone else, an error is given: "HrmTimecardOnBehalfProcess is not a valid process definition" In looking at the event log, the result is this: Exception: An exception occurred that is not expected by the framework. Please check the InnerException property to get more information. -- Inner ...

Problem with Windows memory
Hello everyone. My application uses VB6 to create and run a MialMerge with Word. It works OK but I noticed that when the merged documents were completed and saved on the hard disk, I then checked Windows task manager (ctrl + alt + del) and saw that there was still an instance of Winword.exe running even though I had set all variables relating to Word.Application, Word.Documents etc.. to 'Nothing. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance. Tim Christopher "Tim Christopher" <TimChristopher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B77C4...

Select Query Problem
hi all The table have lots of duplicate rows except for the last column skills The skills has diffrent values some rows 'Middle East' and the other rows 'Resident Engineer', 'planner' etc When the user enters the name and the skills set, he wants to see thouse who has all the skills set Table sample Name Address salary skills samy d Dubai 1000 manager samy d Dubai 1000 Resident Engineer samy r Abu Dhabi 2000 manager samy r Abu Dhabi 2000 Software here i want to retry records of which has the name "samy" and skills Resident Enginee...

any problem to post here?
I posted several questions and I still did not see my questions. Is there a problem?? thanks! ...

Macro problem #13
Dear Members Hello, my name is Peter Taylor, from Swan Hill, Australia. Which leads me to my next question. I am trying to create a simple macro that when this macro is selected (or even better automatically done when Excel is loaded) of highlighting a cell (from a range say of A1:A100) that has the current date (6/11/2004). I have a long column of dates eg: 5/11/2004 Friday 6/11/2004 Saturday 7/11/2004 Sunday 8/11/2004 Monday 9/11/2004 Tuesday 10/11/2004 Wednesday 11/11/2004 Thursday 12/11/2004 Friday 13/11/2004 Saturday 14/11/2004 Sunday So as each new day comes around t...

Public Folder admin problems
From within ESM on Exchange 2k3, I get the following error when I try to expand the public folder tree: "The HTTP service used by Public Folders is ont available, possible causes are that Public stores are not mounted and the Information Store service is not running. ID no: c1030af3 Exchange System Manager" The store is up and running and public folders are accessable and managable from Outlook. None of the possible causes in this KB article seem to apply: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/insider/publicfolders.mspx#Errorc1030af3 BTW, this is a fresh...

Help! Auto formatting problems
I've created a file in Excel. My database is in Access. Whenever I change data in my worksheet, in Excel, it changes the column width of my A column. Do I need to deselect something? Why does this automatically change? Please help! I'm not sure how Access fits into this, but I've seen xl "help" with numeric entries--it'll expand the columnwidth to make sure you can see the digits. If you don't like this, one way to tell excel to stop it is to manually adjust the columnwidth. Excel won't "help" again until you autofit that column width. If...

I have problem in data collection
In Manufacturing we are doing Manually DC to get information about Ok an Rejection work on each and every opertation with in a Routing. During this process i found that DC Activity not attached with my MO, for exemple 1. I can enter any qty in Piece Ok or Rejected fields even if the Mo Qty 100 but for the same MO Data Collection can be done for 1000pcs. 2. In data collection form no information about MO Quantities. 3. As my operations are based on piece work bases and each operation in routing have diffrent rates as well labor, so when I am entring the MO receipt entry again there is no ...

Excel problem(s)
I have a multi-page spreadsheet and wished to insert a new page, copy from previous page and make appropiate changes. Grump. 1) The print page size was different. 2) The "selected" print range was different. 3) I had two print pages in the source, but only one showed in the "copy"; what a bitch to fix that! 4) The source had no visible or printable "borders" *anywhere*; the "copy" had them *everywhere*. 5) Using "format" i have been able to remove the printabe "borders" but can find no way to remove their visibility on the s...

Append Query problem
I have created an append query in vba code which is inside a For...Next loop. I create an SQL statement to find matching related records in one table, and then insert these matching records into a temporary table. I repeat for each value of unique primary key that is provided (in an array). The issue I have is that the append query only works for the first matching record, not the subsequent records. I have verified that correct SQL statements are generated during each iteration of the loop, but for some reason no inserts occur after the first one. The temp table is cleared at the beginning o...

Linking Problem
There is a setting in the Links management screen to have Excel not ask if you want to Update links, just do it and dont ask. I have selected it, and it does not work, I am still asked. Is this a bug or are my expectations not in keeping with the capabilities> I'm guessing you're using xl2002 or higher. Is the link management screen the same as: Edit|links|startup button? There's another option that is application wide and is set by the user--not the developer of the workbook. Tools|options|edit tab Ask to update automatic links. If I (as a user) turn this on, then that sup...