Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:16:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: My name <person@example.com>
To: Recipient's name <someoneelse@example.net>
Subject: blah blah blah

But when the outlook rule copies the message over, I get:
From: "My name"                                   <---NO ADDRESS IS
PRESENT HERE
Sender: "My name" <person@example.com>
To: <outlooktest@example.com>
Subject: IMAP rule test

Any idea what is causing this problem, and how I can solve it?

Thanks,
Michael

Problem shortcuts in Word

I want to expose Action menu items as form buttons
I'm trying to expose Action menu items as form buttons by customizing the _recources/ISV.Config file. I'm trying to use the following code: <incident> <ToolBar ValidForCreate="0" ValidForUpdate="1"> <Button Title="Resolve Case" ToolTip="Resolve this case" Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_serviceReports.gif" Url="http://localhost/CS/cases/dlg_closecase.aspx" PassParams="1" WinParams="" WinMode="0"/> </ToolBar> </incident> It throws an error, so I can only assume that I'...

Outlook 2003 PST problems

how do u log out of outlook
I'm a new user to outlook and i would like to know how do you log out of outlook and close your account out without no one being able to get back in? "Puzzled" <Puzzled@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:049E0FD5-8F22-4F18-AB6A-05A4C2B29BCB@microsoft.com... > I'm a new user to outlook and i would like to know how do you log out > of > outlook and close your account out without no one being able to get > back in? Exit Outlook. Then you aren't connected (actually you are only connected when mail polls occur). Don't save a passwo...

Excel copy and paste #2
Excel 2000 1) there are times when I can only paste values and not formulas from one workbook to another even though I am using Edit/Copy and Edit/Paste process. 2) there are times when I cannot copy and paste between workbooks launched from Edit/Copy, Edit/paste, or CTRL C, CTRL V or from shortcut menu. The only way is to use the clipboard which does not copy formulas. we have referred to 209338 and 209284 but the stated solution doesn't always work. ...

Outlook 2007 and Windows 7
After installing Office 2007 on Windows 7 machine, I get no new mail sound, pop up notifications or the new unread mail icon in task bar. Every thing else seems to work fine. Any hints? are the icons in the overflow? -- -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What v...

Problem with Authentication

Outlook not sending messages from correct POP3 account
I am a tech support person, supporting several companies from my home. Therefore, I have several pop3 email accounts setup on my computer in Outlook. When I reply to an email, I need to make sure that the correct account shows up in the "From" field. This works for some messages, but for others, the email is sent from the wrong account (making me look real bad :-)). This happens even when it says it's going to be sent from the correct account, if I check the sent items afterward, I'll see that it was sent from the wrong account. This is driving me batty and I nee...

Trying to remove the last Exchange 5.5 server from my site
I ran the exchange administrator from my 2003 exchange server and tried to delete the 5.5 server. I get an error message: "Extension 'MSFB' could not be loaded". Has anyone seen this? Thanks, Rusty http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822450&Product=ech E "Rusty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:367e01c3aa25$d8731b40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I ran the exchange administrator from my 2003 exchange > server and tried to delete the 5.5 server. I get an error > message: "Extension 'MSFB'...

Exmerge-type Public Folder utility?
Does anyone know of an Exmerge-type utility that would allow me to export PF items to a PST? We've got some overly large folders I would like to back up or delete items from. I don't want to go through the Outlook client. Thanks You can also age/expire PF posts rather than deleting manually. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "ZLorca" <zlorca2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:dik0db0mr4@news1.newsguy.com... > Does anyone know of an Exmerge-type utility that would allow me to export > PF items to a PST? We've got some over...

How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003?
How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? That need some explaining. Excel genially goes use variables but rather uses cell references. Cells can be given names (such as x) but it is not required. Tell use more about what you wish to accomplish best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Givens" <Givens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ACE70A4-D4EC-4B79-8552-B7BA11BE9B38@microsoft.com... > How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? Put a 1 into any cell - let'...

calendar problem

Copy Filtered Data
I am filtering my data that is in the range A:AJ starting on row 13 with headers and having a variable ending row. My filter criteria is Column 1 not blank and Column 11 ="s". I would like to copy the filtered date (No headers) to another work book beginning in BE3. Thanks! Hi, Once the data is filtered, highlight it, press CTRL + G, special, visible cells only, press CTRL + C, go to the sheet where you want the information and press CTRL + V "sailor4life61@yahoo.com" wrote: > I am filtering my data that is in the range A:AJ starting on row 13 > wi...

problem #4

Need to change Autofilters behaviour in Excel 2003
Hello, Does anybody knows how to change the color of the triangle arrow on the column titles of autofilter ranges? Presently, when a filter is put on one column, the arrow for this column is changed from black to very dark blue. I need to change this color, so that this becomes more visible. At our office, my boss cannot make any difference between these two colors. This is a problem for daily work. Thanks in advance for any help. Bertrand from Tokyo, Japan see response to your earlier posting -- Regards Roger Govier Bertrand wrote: > Hello, > > Does any...

95 and 97 problem

Importing Message Archival
Hello everyone, I have turned on the message archival under IMS logging to for the purpose of backup. I can open these file with notepad for administrative purposes, but what I really need to do is to import these into a mail box or a pst file so I can read them using outlook. Any input is welcome, Thanks. Calvin wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I have turned on the message archival under IMS logging to for the purpose > of backup. I can open these file with notepad for administrative purposes, > but what I really need to do is to import these into a mail box or a pst >...

Date problem

sync problems

Adding a second server to OWA
Im runnning an exchange 2003 enviroment. I recently added a second exchange server to the domain to house email for another division. The share the same smtp domain as use. When I try to access OWA (which is point at server 1) and I login with an acount who's mailstore is on a the second server, I get a generic "Page cannot be displayed". Is there something I need to do to make OWA aware of the second server, or do I need to add a third server who would become a FE server. Thanks That is one of the benefits on a FE server, a single namespace. I would recommend that a...

How to copy maps and inserted arrows in OneNote.
In OneNote, I inserted a Mapquest neighborhood map. I put a red arrow to point out my house. When I copy the map to my yahoo email, the red arrow doesn't paste. Any ideas? Can I group all the objects to become one? You could screen grab it (Windows Key + S) to the clipboard and then paste that image into your Yahoo mail. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "ggilmore48" <ggilm...

Office 2007 - HELP

Outlook 2003 won't save password in pop3 account settings
I am trying to set my email account settings to remember my password and it still prompts me everytime I send or receive email for the password. If I type it in, I have no trouble connecting and getting mail though. I am working through a citrix terminal to connect to outlook 2003 running on our company server. Is this a known bug? Is there a patch? Help! Sean Cartwright ...