Problem with links #2

I upgraded to service pack 2 last week.
I use Outlook for mail and since the SP2 install, every time I click on
a link to a web page in an email it takes me to a folder named "nt".
What is happening?  And what do I need to do.
Thanks.

How to use CPicturHolder class? #2
Hello, I am fresher for the VC++. I Want to display .jpg, .bmp etc. images in my Dialog box picture controle. I have created one object of of CPictureHolder class as dialog class member. But using that I am not able to show the picture in Picture contrl Plz show simple some code for better understanding...... plz tell me. Klic Klic wrote: > Hello, > > I am fresher for the VC++. I Want to display .jpg, .bmp > etc. images in my Dialog box picture controle. I have created one > object of of CPictureHolder class as dialog class member. > But usin...

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

How do I link data workbooks to a create a graph?
I am attempting to take workbooks from the last 4 months, each with a daily data sheet, and link Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, etc. to time of day and staffing levels. I want the final result to be charts that show the relationship between staffing levels, incoming call volume, and time of day. hi Andrea, Many things are possible in Excel & I'd say that you could probably find a way of linking all the workbooks. However, I think any "easier" approach would involve opening each file & copying the data from each sheet in each file to a single sheet in one file (with...

Excel copy and paste #2
Excel 2000 1) there are times when I can only paste values and not formulas from one workbook to another even though I am using Edit/Copy and Edit/Paste process. 2) there are times when I cannot copy and paste between workbooks launched from Edit/Copy, Edit/paste, or CTRL C, CTRL V or from shortcut menu. The only way is to use the clipboard which does not copy formulas. we have referred to 209338 and 209284 but the stated solution doesn't always work. ...

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

Store name on Z report #2
I have a customer that has 2 store with HQ and they would like to have the Z report to have the store name on it, so they can tell the difference between the stores. Thanks Dave Just edit the xReport.xml template file to include the header information. You can cut and paste the header code from receipt.xml - just search for "PrintHeader" or something similar to that... Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup ...

Linking to Schwab brokerage accounts
Two or three months ago, Microsoft changed the investor service on msn.com so it no longer imports data from Schwab. As a result I have been unable to keep track of my accounts since then except on the Schwab site, one account at a time. And, except for one remaining .inv file with my account information from August in it, I have lost all my historical trading information. If I buy MS Money, does anyone know if 1) it will import the data from my remaining .inv file, and 2) does it restore an electronic link with Schwab accounts? Thanks in advance. Jay I'm not sure I understand ...

problem #4

Microsoft exchange server #2
I reinstalled Microft Office due to hard drive problems. Now it is asking for "Microsoft Exchange server" and "Mailbox". What do I put in "Microsoft Exchange server" box? What do I put in "Mailbox" box? acanduds@hotmail.com Dick <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I reinstalled Microft Office due to hard drive problems. > Now it is asking for "Microsoft Exchange server" > and "Mailbox". > What do I put in "Microsoft Exchange server" box? > What do I put in "Mailbox" box? Were ...

95 and 97 problem

Date problem

sync problems

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

How to graph 2 stacked colums/date, both over time?
I need to create a stacked column graph which displays two stacked columns, for example the components of actual sales compared to the same components of projected sales over several time periods within the same graph. Does anyone know how to accomplish this? Thanks. Is this what you need? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "LTB @ Miami, OK" <LTBMiamiOK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F55225F-98E8-4F0E-BF25-31BD42...

Resource editor problems

downloading #2
I have attempted to download bank statements into Money 2001. Although my bank shows the statements were downloaded, nothing appears in Money,and I am not offered any opportunity to review or add the transactions. Does anyone have any advice. I am familiar with how it is supposed to work, for I had downloaded statements successfully in the past. ...

Directory Replication Problem #2

Cell Format